Mary has an accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

Three girls walked back to Mary's room, a dry, naked one between two increasingly wet, clothed ones. They were becoming accustomed to the oddities of the Adams household but were thrumming with excitement. They had just given a girl not more than a year younger than them an erotic and thorough bath, their hands now familiar with every intimate nook and cranny of their naked friend and more than anxious to continue their exploration.

To their surprise, Johnny was waiting for them in Mary's bedroom. Kate and Cindy were particularly impressed that he handled his sister's nudity with such a casual aplomb.

The girls were not sure their brothers- each had one- would respond so calmly to a glimpse of their nudity. Kate and Cindy's brothers were close friends and always tried to look up their skirts, down their shirts, or catch them in a compromising condition. Johnny's demeanor in the face of a completely naked teen girl- even if it was his sister, made him seem more mature and desirable than ever.

However, Mary did not take his presence with the same degree of delight as the other two did.

"I have to be punished, don't I, Johnny?" Mary said quietly, lowering her head again.

"I'm afraid so, Mary. You know Papa, and if he found out, you know what he'd do to me. Also, you know I have to do it, right?"

Mary's eyes watered up, but she managed not to cry. "I know," she said meekly, and went to a shelf, grabbed a box, and shuffled sadly back to the bed, sitting on the edge, head down.

"OK," he said, and turned to Kate and Cindy and said, "It's probably better if you wait downstairs."

They looked disappointed and turned to leave when Mary piped up, looking meekly over at the two girls who had just bathed, diddled her, and said, "I don't mind if they stay."

Johnny looked questioningly at his sister, who just nodded meekly.

"OK then," he said, motioning Mary to the towel he had laid out much like the one Cindy had placed earlier, and once again, Mary obediently sat upon the towel and leaned back as Johnny reached into the box that Mary had retrieved, and pulled out a large, adult diaper.

Kate and Cindy were spellbound, watching in slack-jawed amazement as Johnny slid the bulky item under his sister's naked butt. They grimaced as she lifted her hips and pushed her hairy quim up toward her brother, embarrassed for it, as she did not seem to have the good sense to be embarrassed herself.

He adjusted the diaper position and was about to close the sides when Mary spoke up again, "Put some powder on me, please. I don't want to get a rash," and she shocked her two new audience members by once again lifting her legs and vee-ing them open. This time, though, it was brother standing before her. Mary's pussy lips were visible beneath the now clean and fluffy mound of hair, and retrieving a bottle of talcum from a nearby shelf, Johnny dusted his sister's exposed pussy with a fine white sprinkling of powder. To their astonishment, he casually reached in and gently rubbed the powder across her mound.

"Guess I better get the back too," he said, and Mary rolled onto her stomach, leaving the diaper behind, and she lifted her butt in the air. Kate and Cindy watched in astonishment as Johnny sprinkled more powder over her upturned ass and just as casually rubbed it over her plump, rosy cheeks, his hand descending deeply into her crack to make sure the powder reached that hidden place.

She flipped back over, lifted again to let Johnny re-position the diaper, and let him finish attaching the bulky contraption to her waist. The topless, diapered eighteen-year-old girl looked meekly at Johnny, asked, "The usual place?" and began walking toward the door.

--

Kate and Cindy had been too astonished to say anything. Johnny gave them a short shrug as if to say, "Yeah, I know it's weird." Still, the two grabbed him by the hands on either side and followed Mary out, where they all ended up a few moments later in the same room where everything had started. The TV was still on, and the movie they were watching was long over, but Mary stood beside the TV, placed her hands behind her back, and lowered her head as if praying.

"The usual fifteen minutes?" she said, not looking up.

Johnny responded with a mumbled, "Um- yea," and looked up at the clock, "Let's say quarter-till five?"

They tried to find something to watch on TV, but for Kate and Cindy, nothing was more enjoyable than their half-naked neighbor standing before them, tits out for all the see. Mary's nipples were at full alert and poked out a good half-inch. Cindy wanted nothing more than to play with them, but she satisfied herself with a prolonged stare.

"I know what you're thinking," Johnny said, but if I don't follow Papa's rules, we'll BOTH get in trouble, right Mary?" his sister nodded without looking up.

"Besides, it looks like you didn't mind that much," he smirked, pointing to the two sets of erect nipples poking from his friends. The two blushed but could not argue the point.

It seemed to pass quickly, and when Johnny told Mary her time was up, Kate and Cindy were both a little disappointed that their new favorite show was about to end. Mary simply looked up, checked the clock, and then simply walked out of the room, her footsteps heard a moment later ascending the stairs.

"I don't enjoy punishing her, you know," Johnny said, "but it's my responsibility." Kate and Cindy smiled and nodded vigorously, communicating absolute sarcasm without saying a single word.

"Should we go check on her?" Cindy offered, "Make sure she's OK?"

"Yea- let's. Back in sec, Johnny," and they left Johnny alone with the remote.

They knocked gently on Mary's door, which responded to the tap by opening slightly, allowing them to quietly push it open and look inside. They stood wordlessly at the door, unnoticed by the room's single occupant, whose attention was focused elsewhere.

Mary lay back on her bed, eyes closed, and one hand plunged into the diaper she still wore, the furious motion of her hand unmistakable as she masturbated. Her other hand grasped her right nipple, twisting and squeezing it with considerable pressure, moaning lightly as she pleasured herself. Her hips rocked and jerked with the motion, her hand sped up, and finally, the two secret observers were rewarded when Mary released a short, clipped yelp. Her body jerked and bucked several times as her orgasm peaked. She flopped back, hands at her sides, shaking spasmodically several more times before the orgasm eventually abated.

Kate and Cindy had never seen anything so sexy in all their lives and almost wet themselves as they watched the sexy spectacle play out.

One of them made some slight noise, which jolted Mary out of her reverie. She looked over at the two girls, sure they'd just seen what she had done, but rather than getting angry, she smiled meekly at them and said,

"I think I might need a new diaper."

12