All Comments on 'Mary has Lost the Use of Her Hands'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 5 years ago
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:

first off - - - didn't literally read everything only bits only pieces only bits

only pieces . now that i've did say that - - - above&beyond masterpiece

completely everything that read .......................... something that's kinda strange - - -

the daughter tells father : can he truly satisfy two women . total five main women

overall story . Mary \ doctor Claire Harding \ Anne \ that woman that worked

department store first time they visited that grinned while they process leave

[ you never did say that Anne same person same woman you saying it's another ]

\ mrs. Hamilton . they did turn on that woman that grinned . they also did turn

on Anne matter fact he did fuck Anne while Mary literally watched

literally listened . . . . . it should now become time Mary have her first bisexual

with Anne whether Mary's father around or not possibly some point down

the line Anne learns that their literally father literally daughter . . . . . i've am

down about either them possibly even both them literally getting it on

along with doctor Claire Harding . i've am even down about either of them

possibly both getting it on with that woman that grinned while they process leave

. though i'd much rather prefer Anne least currently especially when it's Mary

along Anne possibly even Jim along with Mary with Anne

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 5 years ago
Interesting story

For the most part, I liked the story. It would be nice to know if Mary goes to college, has a job, etc. How does she support having her own place? I liked the way the story ended and I don't think I'd like it to continue with adding Dr. Claire into the mix. Definitely NO bi!! I hate when a good story is ruined by adding more people to the mix. Doesn't anyone like a true LOVE story any more? I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A nice read!

Sweet, innocent, fun and a good fuck story. Thank you author for a great read.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 5 years ago
good story

a little long for my taste but I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Couldn't read it through all the way

So many issues...write what you know..Too many wrong details ruin it....it's only her hands she never needed 24hour care...does she have no friends...of course he could get time off.it's the law....no they don't switch pain killers like that or give them for free...no about the whole dressing room BS...both times...he was so experienced yet acted like a idiot teen with the mother...no issues with incest just immediately started...he's laying down..she can't use her hands...and you think she sucks her first cock no issue..then again in 69 with him on top with 7" yeah not happening...20 and never orgasmed...haha haha..it sounds like a teen guy wrote this with little sexual experience but lots of imagination good for him not for women...she was not a virgin the way you wrote the sex either....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
First

rate. 5*

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesabout 5 years ago
great storline of father daughter in difficult time

This is a good story about a father/daughter realationship that has been strained by recent tragedy. We didn't find out much about Mary except for her injury, in fact for a most of the first pages I thought she lived at home and was cooking for her dad when the accident happened.

We got as much info about the Dr as about Mary during much of the story. I expected Dr Claire to join dad and Mary at home with Mary's care and training when she called and wanted to try the ointment, instead of them "needing" to come to hospital. In fact, she sounded like she may have volunteered to help home care had they just asked.

Only a 4 star for confusing lack of personal info on characters. But good story

hanksnow37hanksnow37about 5 years ago
Needs work

There were quite a few unrealistic issues that could have been avoided with a little thought. It was sometimes hard to get past these problems though this is not a work of art, it is a work of lust, thereby placing people in situations that unexpectedly bring on their deep seated forbidden desires... but it has to be believable.

I think you must try again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i give you 5 star

i give you 5 star and i think that you have stuff to go one maybe two more stories

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Good story

Liked the pace being set by daughter.

You could go another chapter to them becoming a 3some with the good doctor.

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
oh yes

What a great story. Sex with your daughter, the girl at the department store, and soon the doctor. Lucky you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Only two stars.

I could make several comments but I will restrict myself to just one: would a father talk to his 20-year old daughter using the word "cunt"?

Are some Americans really that vulgar and coarse or is it just the authors on this site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ditto on the cunt!!

Seems to me the author is a woman hater!! Can't see any other conclusion to come too!! Fingers up her cunt...fuck her in the cunt...showed me her cunt...nothing but cunt!! You mister author are a cunt!!

GmanicGmanicover 4 years ago
I liked that you used the word cunt

I enjoyed the story, I rate as 5 star story. Why? Mainly because it got me good and hard! Is it a prize winning piece of literature? No. Could an editor help with some (minor) inconsistencies? Yes. Do I care? No, it made me cum twice!

And the word cunt needs to be used more in erotica in my view. It’s gritty and passionate!

My wife loves is when I can say things like “your cunt tastes gorgeous” or “grind your cunt on my face” or “I love how hot and tight your cunt feels around my cock” ...

And just yesterday when she texted me at work asking me what I wanted for dinner I replied “Your cunt freshly shaved” ... and that’s what I got.

We’ve been married 40 years! Cunt is great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very nice story.

Your story was well written. What I like most about your stories is their ending. They all seem to have a nice ending. They are a story unto themselves. If I have any suggestions for you at all, it would be to change it up a little between stories. Too much predictability between stories - they are all too similar. Otherwise, I am enjoying your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really loved your story. Very nice trailer at the end. Add on to the finish

where both women come up pregnant .Would be a beautiful finish.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Could this old trope seriously need another attempt? I mean, come on, after maybe 10,000 different takes on the 'oops, accident leaves me unable to care for myself how about pretending that really happens and ends up with hot sex as a result' thing can there be? What need is there for even one more? Answer: None. Overdone, cliche on crack, just... yawn. This plot device was burned out 20 years ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
3989 Followers
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.