Mary is Exposed to Her Class

Story Info
Teacher loses her arrogance when she is spanked in school.
3.4k words
3.97
51.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers

All characters involved in this story are over 18 years of age.

Mary turned off the water, wrapped herself in her towel and stepped out of the shower early that morning with a few minutes to spare according to her schedule. She was an extremely organized woman and took a hidden pleasure in having complete control of her activities according to her clock, with the goal of achieving maximum efficiency, which extended to her teaching job where she quickly achieved a wide reputation.

Immediately the towel wrapped around her slender figure was taken by her hands and she tenaciously dried those translucent drops of water that were adhered to her pale skin, she would begin by gently drying to pamper the generous firmness of her 32D breasts, which she very secretly enjoyed pampering both with exercises and specialized beauty products to maintain their distinctive lushness in her skin.

Once she had dried her body, she would immediately move on to a brief moisturizing session to the rest of her anatomy, the softness of her hands pampered the dewy firmness of her long legs while she hummed a cheerful song, once that brief ritual was over, Mary went to the bed that was already made, with the sheets perfectly taut where she placed before the shower with a strict order and presented each and every one of the clothes she would wear for that Monday.

On the far right were the tan stockings that she would immediately take one by one to cover her legs, on the left was a comfortable and charming white garter belt from whose straps, she began to tighten each of the stockings, starting with the right leg that she caressed with both hands in an ascending way before placing the smooth white strap and would do the same with the left leg.

Leaving nothing to chance, the black high-heeled shoes that would fit her delicate feet were arranged, Mary put them on and smiled with pleasure in front of the mirror as she observed the stylish appearance she had obtained in a matter of seconds.She found it amusing the way the garter belt framed her perfectly groomed and freshly waxed mons pubis that weekend, she paused for a moment in front of the mirror and posed to herself placing her hands at her hips.

"A few seconds to appreciate of the healthy appearance I've worked for." -She thought as she smiled proudly at her patent attractiveness of resolute and feminine appearance.

After the brief moment of vanity, she would very quickly grab the brush and hair dryer to take care of that phase of her personal grooming in front of the mirror which was immediately followed by a brief make-up session.

The beautifully styled auburn hair and discreet make-up gave her face that youthful, formal look she enjoyed projecting as a disciplined teaching professional working to obtain her own professorship at the state university next fall, in the meantime she was scheduled to become the best literature teacher in her school zone.

Mary gently took from the bed the soft white V-cut panties that immediately fit snugly on her hips, highlighting her beautiful buttocks and the lace front proved to be a caress to her pubis. She continued with the delicate matching bra, the cups topped with lace gave a sensual touch to her beautiful breasts, followed by the white blouse with long sleeves whose fabric faintly hinted at the beauty of the bra that protected her breasts.

The black skirt and matching jacket concluded the formal attire Mary chose to wear that day, she grabbed her handbag and keys to head to the high school where she would arrive punctually according to her plans.

The sound of high heels echoed along that hallway, it was 7:00 a.m. and Mary walked with her distinctive bearing and a certain arrogance towards the teachers' lounge where a brief meeting called by the principal would take place.

Anita was getting off the bus that morning, the trip was annoying and unavoidable once her car had broken down due to an unexpected mechanical breakdown, the 24 years old girl seemed to be haunted by this kind of situation and was forced to take the bus to her job in the school cafeteria where she could help with her family's expenses while studying engineering at night at the community college.

Her appearance could be more attractive if only she put a little interest in her personal grooming, but instead she chose to dress in clothes that were comfortable and even disguised her delicate femininity, she grew up with 3 older brothers who work in a car repair shop and the family treatment was so to speak; a little rough.

Anita learned from a very early age that she had to fight for what she wanted to obtain and she learned it in a somewhat aggressive way, which explained her rough manners and iron will that made her react in unpredictable ways when she felt attacked.

She hated her current job because of her dealings with the high school boys who had been making fun of her masculine attire for several months. She was overcome with immense frustration at being prevented from giving her due to all those jokers who last week circulated in the cafeteria that hurtful caricature of her, mocking her exaggeratedly masculinized appearance accompanied by a mocking phrase that referred to her dubious sexuality.

Her anger grew as she recalled her mother's insistence that she wear a little makeup and behave in a more feminine way, instead of behaving and dressing like her older brothers.

She thought that she only had one semester left to finish her studies and after that she could be free to get a better job focused on engineering, where she would not need to endure the teasing and continuous put-downs of spoiled teenagers.

Classes began normally, Mary was teaching her class as usual and, on this occasion, she wished to impose order in the hope that her students would achieve a certain level of discipline and so she made the announcement of a pop quiz.

The children's faces changed their cheerful expressions in an instant, and they followed the instructions to put away their books, while those who were seated at the front of the line got up to hand out the printed test papers.

Mary sat behind the desk and such was the silence in the classroom that some claimed to have heard the rubbing of her socks as soon as she crossed her leg and pretended to be reading a book, she had a natural radar to detect who was trying to copy from her partner's exam and within minutes 3 boys and a girl were asked to leave the room after Mary took the exam away from them when she caught them copying.

Wally was the last of them to be caught cheating, all 4 were in the hallway frustrated by everything that had happened. Mary was very clear that the result of that test would influence their final grade point average, they were seniors and began to worry about how this would affect their upcoming college entrance, especially Jane a spoiled girl of 19 years old, who was part of the stratum that enjoyed popularity among the students, She was the captain of the cheerleading squad and the owner of an indisputable physical beauty that made several students nervous as soon as she appeared in the halls of the institution dressed in her famous tight mini-skirts and sensual tops that highlighted by far an anatomy that could boast of having been sculpted by the gods.

Ken and Josh were part of the soccer team and right away Josh of 18 years old, had an idea that would make them disappear that tryout. Within minutes he shared his macabre plan with his teammates and they all agreed to carry it out with precision in the first few minutes of the lunch break that would take place at the end of that class hour.

Lunch time began and the school cafeteria was full, both students and some teachers were already there. Josh and Jane stayed in the lunchroom as part of the plan while Ken and Wally ran to the classroom to do their part of the operation that would disappear the evidence once they were sure that Mary was in the lunchroom.

Anita was doing her work, which she suddenly interrupted as soon as that dismal cartoon appeared in thousands of copies all over the school cafeteria. The mockery and laughter took on a level she found unbearable.

No one expected the reaction that was to come, not even the more maleficent mind on campus would have thought to predict the way events would unfold.

Anita, moved by her Latin temperament, took off her apron and went out, sparking from her eyes, rolling up her sleeves with an attitude ready to find the one who would pay for the broken dishes, instead of finding the one responsible for breaking them. No one seemed to take her seriously as soon as she appeared from the other side of the counter, on the contrary, the mocking effect was heightened by several nervous giggles close to her. Behind her back she heard a hurtful comment against her.

Immediately the commotion grew around her as she was knocked to the floor and stood up stripped of her baggy pants by mysterious hands that took advantage of the occasion, the laughter grew accompanied by expressions of astonishment, as soon as it was revealed that Anita possessed very feminine legs; long, slender with generously beautiful thighs and was the owner of round and very sensual hips encased in white male panties.

"Homer Simpson just called demanding his briefs back!" -shouted a mocking voice, immediately whistles and powerful laughter began.

Anita blushed beet red at the humiliation. Jane was right in front of her and the shock of what happened made her burst out laughing preventing her from paying attention to Josh who was pretending to start his plan.

"You think this is all very funny?" -said Anita to the giggling Jane who kept pointing at her and making hurtful comments about the enraged Anita's appearance.

Josh was caught off guard when Anita grabbed Jane by the flimsy blouse and held her tight with her hand, Jane would stop laughing as soon as she felt herself shaken by Anita's fury as she ripped off her tight mini skirt with just a wave of her hand, Jane was an athletic girl and boasted of possessing great firmness, which is why that morning her breasts lacked the support of a bra, which was evident as soon as she found herself suspended in the air with her blouse torn and her beautiful breasts grabbing the attention of all her admirers.

"Look at the spoiled girl in panties!" -said Anita mockingly.

Jane screamed hysterically shaking her legs demanding to be put down insulting Anita who was holding her tightly.

The whistles increased and the crowd became euphoric at the sight of the beautiful captain of the cheerleading squad in her panties, with the splendor of her breasts jiggling free out of her tattered blouse and being hung by her panties on the hook of the fire extinguisher.

Jane screamed from the pain caused by the tension and cried out in humiliation, Josh made to get in the way trying to push Anita away and then yanked her out of the Filipina ripping her.

"Do you want to accompany your girlfriend?" -said Anita as she pinned the stunned Josh's arms, placing them behind his back.

The jeers for Anita ceased and were beginning to turn to cheers in her favor, after putting on display the most desired and snooty blonde on the squad nearly naked suspended by her panties from a wall and now she had the most pedantic member of the soccer team subdued.

"Wedgie! Wedgie!" - shouted the euphoric crowd.

Anita wanted to please the crowd and easily ripped Josh's sweatpants off who she kept pinned by twisting his arm in a wrestling hold, the boy was crying as Anita hung him by his shorts on another of the fire extinguisher hooks located on one of the dining room pillars.

Mary saw the commotion grow in seconds and as soon as Jane began to hang by her panties, she decided to intervene to stop what she considered a dismal spectacle and set out to bring order to that incipient student riot.

Shortly before Mary reached Anita, someone considered that the fun might escalate and stuck their foot in the path of the sultry 26 year old literature teacher, she stumbled and reached for Anita's ripped Filipina which she tried to grab hold of, ending up on the floor along with the ripped off garment of the school canteen employee, she was now wearing only a white tank top which evidenced firm round breasts, which may not have been very large, but managed to arouse passions among the crowd who were beginning to cheer for the shapely Anita who was standing in hilariously masculine briefs, flaunting her feminine assets and hourglass figure.

Mary stood up angrily after falling on someone's lunch, with an attitude of authority she pretended to put a stop to it all as she tried to shake something that looked like cannelloni with tomato sauce out of her blouse.

By this time the crowd was uncontrollable, someone pushed Mary against Anita causing them both to fall to the ground. Immediately a sample of that pasta with tomato sauce flew through the air and fell on Josh's face who could not find a way to free himself from the hook, while Jane frantically shook with the same intention and embarrassedly covered her breasts with her hands.

"Don't you like gravy doll, let me help you!" -Said Anita as she stood up.

Mary was furious at the two falls suffered by her in less than two minutes.

"Don't touch me, because we are not the same!" -Mary exclaimed in a very bad way.

Anita was very amused with all that was going on, she was annoyed by Mary's attitude, as well as one of the scathing comments she said alluding to her Hispanic heritage.

"Punish her for her insolence!" -shouted a nearby voice.

Anita, annoyed by that comment, changed her countenance making Mary really scared, she immediately grabbed her blouse so she wouldn't run away.

"You excuse me miss, I understand my place in the social ladder and I must attend you as you deserve, allow your humble servant to help you take your dirty clothes to the laundry!" -Said Anita as she ripped off Mary's skirt followed by her blouse.

Mary turned all colors as she felt her clothes being ripped off as easily as a girl plucks a daisy.

The student crowd erupted in whistles and screams as the sultry literature teacher found herself trembling and regretting her words to the lunchroom attendant after she was left in her panties, garter belt and bra in front of all the students on campus as she was held in submission.

Mary was frozen, her body seemed to refuse to obey the impulse she felt to break free from that wrestling hold and run to get away from there as fast as her legs would allow her.

Anita gently removed the beautiful bra from the astonished Mary, her pink nipples stood up hardened to the acclaim of the excited students, it was a little uncomfortable for the sensual brunette to admit the excitement that invaded her at that instant, Anita could smell the teacher's wet pussy and a mysterious force enveloped the two women, while one was about to delicately remove her soaked panties, Mary stood still without any resistance, as if a hidden desire emanated from within her, begging to be dominated and possessed by that powerful cinnamon-skinned woman who was undressing her in public. Anita took a chair and whispered in Mary's ear:

"I've seen how horny it is for you to show yourself in public, now I'm going to make you my naked submissive bitch!" -said Anita, to which Mary didn't know what to respond except to stand still.

The students were in awe as they watched their teacher being stripped naked and that sensual Hispanic revelation in white underwear, had her subdued on her lap and began patting those round, pale buttocks.

Mary did not understand the contrariness inside her at the effect that that humiliating sensation triggered in her body, her mind was telling her that her teaching career was ruined after being stripped in front of her students and now she was being spanked on her bare ass by someone she saw as her inferior just a few minutes ago, when she still had all her fancy clothes on and was respected by everyone in the high school.

Each spank from Anita left a reddish, throbbing mark on Mary's skin whose cries were a way to disguise the pleasure that mysteriously took hold of her and left its wet manifesto on Anita's lap which warmed her in a way unheard of to herself as she took in the aroma of Mary's gushing pussy juice.

The two did not know how to stop, to some extent the multitudinous euphoria that enveloped them played a strong role that led them to an erogenous ecstasy unknown to both, as the ass of one reddened and the hands of the other throbbed palpitating with each whip she gave to her victim.

Mary had no choice but to surrender to the pleasurable sensation of being subdued by someone, her logic was abandoning her as well as her maniacal controlling habit, she found the hidden joy of letting go to the thin line of humiliating pain that leads to the joy of others who watch her being spanked by the force of another.

Epilogue.

It was until Jane's panties burst and she landed naked on the ground and with her screams grabbed the attention of the crowd, followed by Josh who cupped his hands to cover his cock after falling to the ground and tried to reach her to run away, while several boys who were nearby did not stop chasing him to whip him with their belts that waved through the air and collided with his skin producing screams of pain in the beleaguered athlete.

Some girls from the cheerleading squad lost their skirts during the melee caused by Jane's escape from the dining hall and within moments chaos was taking over the corridors of the campus with a naked girl followed by her friends in their panties and a crowd eager to catch up and strip them naked.

Jane made headlines for the local newspaper after she was the first to come out onto the street, and by doing so completely naked and screaming hysterically, she naturally grabbed the attention of the crowd and a passing reporter who managed to capture valuable footage with his camera.

This gave the students a valuable opportunity to go home without anyone asking them any questions about what had happened, several of them had an urgent need to get home because of what they had witnessed.

Ken and Wally succeeded in their task by disappearing the tests given to their group that morning. And at the request of the few teachers who were in the cafeteria, no investigation was made into what happened because they stated that all the commotion originated after Jane accidentally lost her clothes when she got stuck on a piece of furniture. The students kept the secret as a show of admiration and respect for Anita whom they thanked for the hottest moment everyone had ever seen. For this reason, she did not see her job in jeopardy and instead would receive continuous displays of appreciation on a daily basis, after the urban legend of the sensual submissive teacher was forged.

Mary would leave the school definitively moved by the embarrassing incident and was never seen again by anyone from that school, after leaving the school premises with no other garment on her body than Anita's apron, it is rumored that they were seen running away from the place together.

Mary would never be the same after that intense public experience, she eventually lived with a discreet profile when she returned to her hometown and got a position as a research assistant in the faculty of letters in her alma mater, after meeting the dean in a group where BDSM is practiced.

zorro4l
zorro4l
79 Followers