Gullible Danielle

Story Info
Gullible Danielle gets tricked into public nudity
1.5k words
4.13
125.3k
170

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle was a quiet girl. She was very shy, although you might not know it from her reputation. Danielle was also not very bright. She did ok in her classes, however she could be quite ditzy sometimes. And she was very gullible. She often ended up on the receiving end of many "pranks".

However, one day in particular Danielle was at Katie's house for a pool party. Katie and her friends liked hanging out with Danielle because she was so easy to manipulate and they liked to humiliate her.

It was late in the afternoon, and all the girls were relaxing by the pool. Katie and all the other girls slowly started to strip their shorts and t-shirts off to reveal bikinis underneath their clothes, however Danielle didn't get the memo.

After everyone was in the pool but Danielle. Katie asked, "Why aren't you swimming with us Danielle? Too good for the pool?"

Danielle replied quickly, "Of course not Katie, it's just that.."

"Just What?" Katie asked.

"Well I didn't bring a swim suit." Danielle looked down feeling silly. She hadn't even thought of it.

"Well this is a pool party. Just go in your underwear Danielle. It's just us girls here, and we won't mind. Will we girls?" Katie inquired to the girls who all nodded in confirmation.

Everyone but Danielle was now fully aware that someone was going to be ending the day in an embarrassing situation.

Katie liked seeing Danielle in these types of situations. Sometimes Katie would plan to trick Danielle into losing her clothes and dignity in front of as many people as possible, but more often than not opportunities like this would fall into her lap. Katie would usually just give Danielle that little push she needed.

Danielle slowly stripped off her jean shorts down her long toned legs revealing plain white panties. Danielle wasn't a very athletic girl but her body was a sight to see. And today, it was going to be seen. Danielle felt somewhat naughty taking her clothes off outside. Especially because it was still bright out, and there wasn't a fence blocking her from view of the neighbours. However, the girls encouraged Danielle to not worry. She then lifted her shirt to reveal a beautiful tight tummy and perky C-cup breasts hidden behind a plain white bra.

Danielle was shy at first, but once she jumped into the pool she felt much more comfortable. Soon enough Danielle was splashing around and laughing with the girls. Her laughter subsided however, when she realized that her soaking underwear was now completely see through. Her perky ass was now in plain view. The fabric was clinging to her perfectly clean shaven slit, and her tiny pink nipples were also making an appearance. She jumped out of the pool quickly.

"Oh no Katie, what do I Do?" She asked nervously motioning to her exposed privates.

"Oh don't bother trying to cover up," Katie said in a matter of fact tone. "Just strip it all off. I'll take care of it." Katie said as she was getting out of the pool.

Danielle sheepishly followed Katie's instructions and put her thumbs in her waistband, closed her eyes, and brought them to the floor in one swift motion. Danielle then unhooked the bra strap and let it fall to the floor in front of her and stood there motionless. As naked as the day she was born. Her perfectly round breasts stood at attention glistening in the sun exposed to the world. The cool air made Danielle shiver.

"You just wait right here while I bring your clothes to the dryer," Katie said as she walked into the house.

Katie had also picked up Danielle's shorts and t-shirt leaving nothing for Danielle to cover up with.

Danielle felt so silly standing there naked in front of all her friends... again! She just stared at the ground until one of the girls called for her to come back in the pool.

"Well you're already naked, what's the use in drying off now?" One of the girls reasoned.

"Well.. I mean... I guess that makes sense," Danielle thought.

She slowly walked into the pool. Her body felt more sensitive now. Danielle stayed hidden by the side of the pool, trying to cover herself with her hands. Finally, Katie returned to pool with an inflated beach ball. After only a few seconds of playing with the ball Katie "accidentally" hit the ball far out of the pool.

"Danielle could you get the ball for us?" Katie whimpered in her most innocent tone.

"But Katie!" Danielle yelled in a hushed tone, "I'm... naked!"

"Well you are the closest, and you are a guest at my house, and I'm drying your clothes that you got wet! But fine I guess I'll get the ball too!" Katie growled.

But Danielle stopped her "I'll get it," she sighed, after all Katie was helping her so much.

Danielle slowly got out the pool using the ladder giving everyone a long look at her tight little ass. She tip toed over to the big beach ball and used it to cover up as she brought it back.

However after only a few more seconds of play the ball went right out of the pool again. Danielle went to get it again very slowly and cautiously. However, by the fifth time in two minutes Danielle seemed to forget she was nude. In fact, she didn't even go back into the pool when she brought the ball back now. She just sat on the side of the pool with her feet in the water waiting for the ball to get hit out again. It was like she was playing fetch.

Katie hit the ball out again, but this time she hit it much farther. It went past the backyard all the way to the side of the house. Danielle mindlessly got up to go get it. Twirling her hair as she swayed her hips and her boobs bounced freely. She finally got to the ball and was now in full view of the street.

A car full of boys from school drove by and honked. Danielle waved and smiled at the boys. "That's odd," she thought. "I don't even know those boys that well."

She bent down to get the ball and picked it up. Then she happily pranced back to the pool. Poking her ass out, breast swaying in the open, and without a care in the world.

It was not rare for Danielle to forget she was naked. In fact, most times she wouldn't even notice unless someone told her.

Danielle finally got back to the pool with the beach ball when Katie asked, "Danielle, what took you so long to get to the ball?"

"Oh that was just some boys from school," she giggled. "I don't know why they honked and waved, I barely even know them."

And with that comment Katie and her friends knew it was time for more fun. Danielle had forgotten her vulnerable state and it was their duty to take advantage of her. After all Danielle liked the extra attention... at least up until she found out why she was getting it. And besides, it was all in good fun.

"Hey girls!" Katie announced, "Let's take a group photo!" All the girls got out of the pool as Katie set her phone camera on a timer and positioned it. "Here Danielle, hold the beach ball high up for the picture, and stand front and center!"

Danielle did as she was told and held the beach ball high above her head as the camera snapped.

Danielle stood proud with a smile and her perfect breasts on display and a cleanly shaven pussy in all its glory. Surrounded by her clothed smiling friends, it was a great picture to commemorate the pool party.

Katie wouldn't let Danielle see the picture just in case Danielle would realize she's naked, and Katie wasn't quite done yet.

"I'm quite thirsty ladies, why don't we go to the convenience store and buy some drinks?" Katie suggested. The girls all agreed including Danielle.

It wasn't much of a walk to the store but it was very entertaining. Danielle led the way in her own little world. At some points she skipped or waved to the cars passing by who honked.

"Everyone is being so nice today." Danielle remarked to the giggling group of girls behind her. At one point she bent over to pick up a penny and almost caused an accident.

When they finally got to the store the cashier was speechless, but all the girls got their drinks and headed to the register. Danielle was first and the cashier slowly scanned the item and stumbling over his own words managed to get out, "That will be $1.25 miss."

"Oh no I forgot my wa...." Danielle trailed off as she realized. She was stark naked in public. She bolted from the store leaving behind her drink and her very amused friends.

Her perky breasts bounced up and down and her tight little ass swayed in the wind as Danielle ran down the crowded street as naked as the day she was born.