Mary Jane Watson Pt. 01

Story Info
Alien spores help MJ discover her sexual side.
6.8k words
4.25
3.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Jane Watson woke up feeling confused about where she was or who the person's couch that she was lying on. She was an investigative journalist for the Daily Bugle newspaper that was covering a story about Dr. Greenworth. He was a scientist who worked with some shady people, and she broke into his lab to find any evidence she could use against him. What happened to her after she entered the lab was foggy. The dream that she had while out was very much clear in her head.

The dream was about when she exposed a Counselman who was using the city funds on prostitutes. Things were switched around in her dream where she was the prostitute who gave the man oral sex before leaning over a table where she got fuck hard. It didn't end there, and she went on having sex with a few more men. The dream ended with a man fucking her against a brick wall in a dark alleyway while she looked over his shoulder as his fat cock pound her pussy.

She wasn't experienced with sex and only had been with one man. It wasn't that nobody ever tried to be with her, and there were a lot of them that did, but she shot them all down. Mary Jane often went by MJ was an attractive twenty-three-year-old blue-eyed redhead who kept her hair up in a ponytail. The thought of getting pregnant and ending up like her mother being stuck with a man just like her father scared her. He was an alcoholic who made her life a living hell with his abusive behavior.

While her friends were losing their virginity to their boyfriends MJ was focusing on her schoolwork to escape her hellish life. It wasn't like she didn't want to be promiscuous like her friends, but fear kept her from exploring her sexuality. She wouldn't let things with boys go beyond them touching her breasts or ass while making out. MJ didn't get too many dates over her no-sex rule and the boys moved on to girls that would.

When Spider-man saved her from a group of thugs one night found herself fantasizing about sleeping with the masked hero. It shocked her when she found out that her friend Peter was that hero, and it wasn't too long after that they started dating. MJ discovered it was a powerful aphrodisiac for her to be in danger that usually end with them having sex.

MJ didn't mind at first being rescued from harm but after a while it got old. Peter became overprotective and started treating her like a child. The night she witnessed the Counselman's affair with a prostitute felt a change in her sexuality. MJ knew she had enough to bring the man down and watched the whole act out of lust. The way the woman seems to be enjoying sucking on the Counselman's penis made her want to repeat the act with Peter. She never got the chance because they broke up after a fight and two months later, she hasn't been sexual with anyone.

The dream had aroused the sexual side of her that she had been denying for years and renewed her interest in performing oral sex on someone. She knew Peter was too much of a boy scout to let her do that to him. MJ figured that the couch she was on belonged to Peter and was expecting a lecture from him.

"I know what I did was stupid and don't feel like hearing I told you so Pet- ", MJ said but stopped talking when she realized who owned the couch she was on.

The man sitting in a chair across from her wasn't Peter but Dr. Greenworth. He stared at her with a cocky grin like a shark that was about to devour her. The man was old enough to be her father and even that didn't stop her from feeling a stir of sexual emotions when around him. MJ didn't like him especially since he was a dangerous handsome man who could charm the pants off a girl with his seductive grin. She was afraid of being alone with him because the man could make her panties more than a little moist.

MJ and Peter may have been broken up over two months, but she hasn't had sex twice that. Peter has been too busy fighting crimes to the point there was no time for her which left her sexually unsatisfied. That was the reason she kept doing dangerous things like sneaking in this lab. It was the only way she could experience some kind of sexual release without actually having sex. The fear of sex was still there and didn't dare to experiment with her sexuality.

"You have no idea how stupid your actions were and after tonight you soon will. An alien friend of mine gave me a gift from his home planet that I was trying to modify for human uses so that I could sell it to the military. On aliens, it removed all fear in the heat of battle but on humans make them unable to say no to their sexual urges," Dr. Greenworth said while his eyes dropped down between MJ's legs at the last part implying it was about her.

The last few hours came back to her in a flash recalling the events that led her to this moment now. She got a message claiming there was an alien trapped at Dr. Greenworth's lab that needed rescuing before it was too late. MJ remembers finding a weird plant locked away in a cell and it wasn't what she expected to find. The alien wasn't humanoid but looked like a strange-looking bush and that is when she got too close to it. The thing shot some spores into her face knocking her out until she woke up just now.

Expecting Greenworth would end up calling the police and without any proof of his wrongdoing she would be the only one in trouble. What happened next, which she didn't see coming left her a little shocked. When she locked eyes with him felt an uncontrollable urge to smile and adjusted her gaze so that she wouldn't do that.

The area MJ's eyes fell on was much worse when they landed on the man's groin. She noticed a bulge forming and it was getting bigger. From what she could tell it was longer than Peter with more girth. The only penis she ever saw was that of Peter and was curious about what this man's dick looked like. Being a good girl didn't give her a lot of experience with sex and pretended she wasn't interested in such things.

The thing about good girls like MJ that people often don't realize is that they too desire sex. They are just good at hiding it and don't express themselves sexually like bad girls. It just takes a little push by the right person to make them no longer a pure little angel. MJ was at the edge of falling but fear kept her from exploring her deepest desires.

If Peter was more sexually aggressive MJ would've fallen down the rabbit hole of sin a long time ago. He wasn't the type to web her against the ceiling and fuck her brains out. Peter was always gentle when they made love giving her an orgasm every time. There was a part of her desiring something that she couldn't put her finger on. Their sex life has gotten a little boring and when she saw the Counselman with that prostitute felt excited about sex again for the first time in months. Being Spider-Man gave Peter a lot of stamina in the bedroom with his seven-inch penis got the job done. The problem was he spent more time-fighting crimes than trying to have sex between them to be more interesting.

Not wanting to get caught staring at the man's privates was about to shift her focus when Greenworth started unbuckling his pants. She was shocked by his behavior but unable to look away as he undressed. It was longer than Peter's penis by two inches with a larger head at the end of it. She tried not to reveal that she was aroused by the sight of what she was seeing and was surprised that the man didn't have an inch of hair on his Scrotum.

MJ was here to expose this vile man but instead was exposed to his lovely large cock that was standing straight up hard as a rock. She was mesmerized by the beauty of it and felt an insatiable desire to touch it. She watched as pre-cum oozed out of it while feeling forbidden things that a good girl should never feel. When Greenworth spoke again it took her out of the trance she was in and felt ashamed of herself.

Greenworth removed his shirt while saying, "It feels good not to be stuck in the confines of our clothes and why don't you join me?"

MJ responded with fake outrage, "I am not that kind of girl!" MJ was shocked to find that she slipped off her leather jacket as she repositioned herself on the couch. It was like her body had a mind of its own obeying the doctor's order. No matter how much she mentally told herself to stop her fingers kept unbuttoning her shirt revealing a glimpse of the black bra that lay underneath it.

When her shirt fell to her side, she closed her eyes as her hands reached behind her back unhooking her bra. MJ felt her bra loosen as it fell away revealing her breasts for the first time to a man that wasn't Peter. She could feel her nipples becoming hard in the cool air with an ache to be touched. Her nipples were pink and the areola that surrounded them were a lighter shade of that color. It had been a while since they were last fondled by someone other than herself and was long overdue to be embraced by a man. Kicking off her shoes before unbuckling her pants MJ pulled them down with her panties standing there completely naked.

"A natural redhead," She heard Greenworth say. Even though she didn't plan on anyone seeing it kept it lightly trimmed to make it look nice. MJ didn't understand what was happening or why she just stripped naked in front of this man.

MJ tried to figure out if the alien plant was the cause or did Greenworth had a special power that could make someone undressed. It wasn't uncommon for people to have such power-like mind control and wasn't sure if Greenworth had told her the truth about that plant. The idea that a plant could remove all of her ability to resist any sexual requests was more upsetting to her than mind control. The latter gave her more hope of recovering back to normal after this night had ended.

"Why don't you get a closer look and maybe even touch my cock if that is what you desire", Dr. Greenworth said with a smirk with knowing eyes that MJ was his.

MJ's eyes opened as she dropped to her knees and couldn't help herself from touching it. It felt good in her hand feeling the power of it as she started stroking it. She had never touched a penis like this before besides Peter when to guide it inside her during sex. The dream she had earlier flashed in her mind with the desire to perform oral sex on him. MJ was ready to turn that dream into reality and looked up into Dr. Greenworth's eyes needing him to order her to do it. Even though she wanted it couldn't bring herself to do it until he utters the words, "If you truly desire it go ahead and suck my cock like the little slut that you always wanted to be."

She thought her first time doing oral would be with Peter and not with this man. MJ twisted her face in fake disgust to hide the fact that this was something she wanted to do. Fresh in her mind what she did in her dream repeated it on this man swallowing his cock along with her pride. The way it felt around her lips before hitting the back of her throat as it slid down it was amazing. Being on her knees performing oral sex on a man that she swore to bring down wasn't how she thought this night would end up.

The way she sucked and licked around the mushroom size head of Greenworth's cock tasting the pre-cum with her tongue made her hungry for more. The pre-cum didn't taste too bad and found that the act was very arousing. MJ wanted to swallow the whole thing like she did in that dream but feared that it was too big.

MJ pushed herself to go deeper as she learned to relax her throat to take more in without gagging. She pushed herself further each time swallowing six inches then seven and until she had all of it in her mouth. The act was more enjoyable than she could ever imagine she got lost in it. No longer was she acting like the innocent little girl she was but like a slut that was too deep in lush.

MJ no longer cared that this man used his power to get her in the situation that she was in now. All she cared about was to keep sucking this man's dick without thinking about the shame that will come soon after. She was so focused on how good it felt to have a cock inside her mouth she didn't notice the man was about to cum. When she did it was too late as the first shot filled her mouth with semen. She pulled back out of fear allowing her face and breasts to be covered with cum that kept shooting out of the man's cock.

Seeing Greenworth looking down at her with a smirk made her realize that she should be ashamed of what she just did. She felt an enormous amount of pleasure from something she shouldn't have enjoyed. The cum in her mouth had a sweet salty taste to it and not knowing what else to do swallowed it. The shame she felt hit her hard for letting herself act like a slut with a man vile like Dr. Greenworth.

When MJ noticed there was an open door leading to a bathroom ran into it to escape the embarrassment of what just happened. It had everything that she needed to freshen up with including a shower to wash away what she just did. She stood over the sink looking at her reflection in the mirror contemplating her actions. MJ clean the cum residue off her body trying to figure out if her emotions were being controlled by Greenworth or if was it that alien plant.

Through the reflection in the mirror, MJ watched as Greenworth walked into the room behind her and stared at his semi-hard cock. Not wanting the man to know the sexual conflicts he made stir within her or how much she wanted him to fuck her right now. Twisting her face in pretend anger said, "You forced me to do those things to you. How dare you use your power to..." She couldn't finish her words not that it was hard to say but she knew it wasn't true. MJ knew she secretly had sexual feelings toward this man for a while now. She wanted to assume he had power making her do that to him because it was easier to blame him than herself.

"I am afraid that was all you my dear and you sucked my cock because you wanted to do it. You see the alien plant you foolishly made contact with; its spores you inhale removed all your ability to say no to sex. Not in a bad way but make you act on your desires without running from them. In other words, if you want to fuck, you will not matter the moral reason, fear, or shame that keeps you from doing it," The doctor said with a smirk.

Greenworth stood behind MJ with his hands on her shoulders as he spoke to her. "Let's experiment to see if I am telling the truth or not. You have the full freedom to do what you want."

MJ could see the truth now and was disgusted by it. All the desires that she felt were her very own and lost the power to deny them. Shame swept through MJ from something wrong to have desires for and knew she couldn't stop herself. Reaching behind her grabbing the man's cock and feeling it grow in her hand. She spread her legs apart and gently pushed the man's dick inside the opening of her wanting wet womb. MJ let out a moan as a few inches of it entered her before the man pushed the rest of it in. The man wasn't a gentle lover like Peter was but fucked her hard against the sink like a wild beast.

She watched her face twist in pleasure in the mirror as the man's hands held onto her hips while pounding her with great force. It had been a while since she last had sex and it felt good having a cock inside her once again. The moans that came from her grew louder with each thrust of the man's hips. As soon as a powerful orgasm hit her the man came too and released his seed into her. MJ was admiring the man's ass through the mirror as he walked out of the bathroom leaving her alone.

MJ stood there for a few minutes looking at her reflection feeling shameful over fucking a man that she saw as an enemy. She was a good girl who didn't sleep around or do weird sexual things in the bedroom. She felt sexual desires just like any other girl did but was too modest to act on them until now. Having a cock in her mouth and then getting fucked against a sink was something she couldn't deny wasn't pleasurable.

Feeling the need to wash away what just happened to her steps into the shower washing all evidence from her body that she just had sex. While cleaning herself felt the familiar sensation of arousal rising in her again. MJ played with her nipples as she washed her breasts and leaned against the shower wall sliding her fingers deep inside her pussy. MJ realized that she couldn't even deny herself sex and couldn't stop until another orgasm hit her.

Not seeing any point in hiding her nakedness from Greenworth after being intimate with him walked back into his office. It was more about getting the power she lost back by choosing to be naked around him. She wanted to forget what happened and hoped when she woke up tomorrow things would be back to normal. She noticed her clothes were stacked on the man's desk with another pile of clothes and realized that her ordeal wasn't over just yet.

"I know you have many questions my little Rose and the main one is will you ever go back to being normal? I am afraid not my dear and your legs will keep opening up for anyone that you have the slightest desire to fuck. Do not fret my juicy little flower for I can remove it quite easily but only if you win the game." The man said with a sinister smile.

"What kind of game?" MJ said with a tremble in her voice. The little nicknames the man gave her didn't go over her head and knew he was referring to her womanly part.

"Pick between two clubs and if you don't have any sexual encounter there then I will cure you. Don't worry about getting pregnant or any STDS, the alien spores you inhale will prevent such things from happening. If you lose don't worry you can always try again the next night until you win and get your cure."

MJ thought about what Greenworth said and knew she had no choice but to play his game. When men find out about her little problem some of them will use it against her and the thought of that scared her. There was one man who worked with her at the Daily Bugle that is a womanizer who kept hitting on her. She needed to get control over her body again or wouldn't be able to resist that man's advances. Once it is all over with will go back to being the good girl while pretending none of this ever happened.

"The choices are clear my dear, there are two clubs you can go to where one there will be plenty of guys and the other will be full of lesbians. If you want to try your luck in the club with men then get dressed in your clothes or test your luck in a lesbian club but must wear these special clothes here for the occasion," The man said with an evil grin.

MJ knew going to the club with men would end up with her doing sexual things for sure. She didn't want anybody she knew catching her in the act doing something sexual with a stranger. If it got out that she became a promiscuous little slut wouldn't be able to live down that shame. There was only one safe choice for her and that was to pick the lesbian club. Since she never had any desire to be with another woman thought that would be the best place to go.

Looking more carefully at the outfit that she must wear started to regret her decision. It resembles a catholic girl's uniform for someone who was a pre-teen and was shocked that she must wear it. When she couldn't find any undergarments realized she was expected to go without any. On the person it was designed for would be just fine but on her, it would be scandalous. The skirt would be a lot shorter on her body to the point one mistake would leave more than her legs exposed. Only the bottom part of her shirt she was allowed to button up so that her breasts would be on display and with it being loose almost guaranteed one of her nipples would slip out.

The only reason MJ put on that outfit was because she had no other choice and felt extremely dirty for doing so. She had never worn anything that revealing or gone out without any undergarments on before. If she leaned forward too much her loose shirt would open up revealing her breasts from a certain angle. Her mind told her this was wrong while her body was reacting in embarrassing ways that made her nipples hard. She tried to convince herself it was from her nerves and wasn't getting sexually aroused by dressing like a total slut.

12