Mary Jane Watson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted to blame it all on the alien spores in her head instead of accepting the fact she had deep dark sexual desires hidden inside her. Part of her was glad to be in this predicament because she could finally give in to her sexual urges. Fear kept her a virgin for many years from not wanting to be trapped and pregnant just like her mother. An idea formed in her head maybe she could talk Greenworth into taking her to his place instead where she would be his willing sex slave for the cure.

It shocked her that she even thought about letting this man go on using her body for his perverted desires. Pushing that notion out of her mind accepted that the lesbian club was where she should go. MJ did enjoy being fucked by Greenworth but giving him more time using her could be a mistake. If he decided to keep her as a lover wouldn't be able to stop him.

When Greenworth took her to the club MJ was afraid to get out of the car until the doctor reminded her why she should. The sound of a zipper being pulled down got her attention and watched as the man took out his dick. He was stroking it as he spoke to her, "Well, we are here now, and how about another blowjob to remind you what your future will be like if you fail tonight?"

MJ didn't give it a second thought before taking the man's cock into her mouth once again and letting it slide down her throat. She found it was extremely thrilling sucking a dick in a public setting where she could be caught in the act. After a few minutes he filled her mouth with his cum but this time she swallowed all of it. Raising her head licking her lips tasting the man's sweet cum sliding down her throat knew she needed to get away from him.

MJ jumped out of the car and ran toward the doors of the club with the Princess Peach hot pink neon sign flashing over it. In her eagerness to get away from Greenworth made a mistake by running instead of walking. A woman was smoking a cigarette by the doors wearing a leather jacket with short brown hair that had frost tips at the end of it that was smiling at her as she approached. She was the typical stereotype MJ always thought of what a lesbian would look like with her piercing blue eyes and a cocky smile. Embarrassment set in as she realized her skirt was flying up giving the girl a glimpse of her pussy.

Once inside MJ was in a small room with a picture on the wall and another door leading to the club. It was a waiting area with a couch and some chairs for the nights when the club was full. She was surprised and shocked by the picture on the wall of a princess lifting her pale blue dress. The only thing the woman wore underneath it was a white garter belt with a pair of stockings and her shaved pussy.

Not wanting to repeat what she did outside MJ strolled to the bar carefully and ordered a drink to settle her nerves. MJ was only there for a few moments before the woman she flashed her pussy to earlier sat down beside her and started coming onto her aggressively. It shocked MJ to feel the woman's hand on her leg and when it slid underneath her skirt let out a whimper. The only thing MJ could focus on was the soft caresses of the woman's hand on the upper part of her thigh that on occasion would brush against her pubic hair.

The woman was extremely blunt about what she wanted and thought MJ was there for sex. MJ couldn't blame her for assuming that from how she was dressed. She understood that she came off as one of those girls that go to clubs just to get fuck. Shame ran through her as she felt herself becoming wet by another woman's touch. Struggling to say something to end this interaction with this woman before it goes a step too far.

The words finally came as she blurted out, "I am straight!"

"What? Your straight?" The woman said in confusion.

"I lost a bet to a friend of mine who thought it would be funny sending me to a lesbian club dressed like a slut." The lies that came out of MJ's mouth so easily that it even astonished her.

A disappointed look flashed across her face realizing that MJ wasn't gay and just to clarify said, "So, you are not a lesbian, bisexual, or a little bicurious then?"

MJ replied with a single word, "Nope."

The woman removed her hand while replying, "What was your friend thinking? This isn't the place for just things and would be offended if you weren't so damn cute. You better stick with me until you leave because some lesbians here won't care that you are straight."

MJ decided to stay with the woman to avoid any more unwanted sexual advances by anyone else in the club. After a long conversation, MJ discovered that she liked the woman and could let her guard down around her. She found out that her name was Tina and between girlfriends at the moment. MJ thought Tina was cute in a boyish tomboy kind of way and her mannerism was a lot more masculine than feminine.

MJ didn't normally drink too much but with her guard down drank a little too much. Not in a going-to-pass-out sort of way and more I am about to do something foolish. Tina kept glancing down at her breasts and thinking nothing of it leaned forward allowing her shirt to open up giving the girl a better view of them.

Not knowing why, she just exposed one of her nipples or what else to do grabbed Tina by the hand and told her, "Let dance!"

MJ wanted to forget what she had just done and dance. The song that was playing when they stepped onto the dance floor was loud and fast. She moved her body to the beat of the music enjoying herself without realizing the effect her nearly exposed bouncing breasts were having on Tina. When Tina couldn't take it anymore grabbed MJ in a tight embrace before kissing her.

MJ was frozen in place by that kiss unable to react as Tina's soft lips pressed against her own and feeling the sensation of a tongue sliding inside her mouth. MJ knew her first reaction should have been pushing the girl away but found herself kissing back. They stood there kissing with their tongues dancing along with the music until the song ended.

"Why did you kiss me?" MJ asked in disbelief.

Tina replied with a smile, "Why did you kiss me back?"

"I am going to be honest with you. It has always been my plan to fuck you and if you realize it or not want it to happen too. That is why you kiss me back because you are curious about what it would be like to be with another girl. Leave now if I am wrong but if you want the full lesbian experience stay. You got around ten seconds to decide," Tina said while looking into MJ's eyes.

MJ told her legs to move but for some reason, they wouldn't respond, and felt her heart pound hard against her chest. Not understanding why her legs weren't moving or why she was standing there listening to the woman count down. It wasn't like she really wanted to experiment with another girl and was only here because of Greenworth. MJ being unable to move was taken by Tina as her consenting to the idea that she could fuck her.

When the time was up Tina grabbed MJ by her hand dragging her through the crowd of dancers to the club's back exit. MJ's feet were moving in the direction Tina was pulling without any protest. She couldn't believe she wasn't trying to resist what was happening and it wasn't like she had any lesbian tendencies. Greenworth said nothing would happen if there was no desire so why wasn't she resisting?

The answer to that question was soon realized when she was pulled out of the club and pressed against the wall as Tina kissed her passionately. It turned out she did have some lesbian tendencies after being kissed by Tina on the dance floor. The woman was an amazing kisser who knew how to embrace MJ just right with her tender lips sending a jolt of pleasure through her body. It was that pleasure her body wanted and it didn't care if it was by a girl. MJ let out a moan knowing her fate was sealed by a little spark from a kiss.

MJ stares out at the surrounding buildings feeling Tina's hot breath on her neck before being kissed tenderly. A series of moans escaped her mouth knowing only the shadow of the night hid what was being done to her. There were lights on in some of the buildings with people who were unaware below them a girl was experiencing her first time with another woman. She was so focused on her neck being kissed and people within the nearby buildings failed to notice that Tina had unbuttoned her shirt.

That soon became a realization when she felt two hands on her breasts squeezing them softly and tenderly. Tina caressed and fondled them knowing just how to touch them to unleash the maximum amount of pleasure. Thinking it couldn't get any better was proven wrong when Tina gave her full attention to her left breast. The ecstasy she felt was beyond what she could ever imagine as the woman licked around her nipple before sucking on it.

What Tina had in store for her would change MJ's life forever as the woman led her down a rabbit hole of lesbian lust. There was no turning back now and didn't care that she wasn't going to get the cure tonight. This place of shadow wasn't going to be the very place her downfall would happen but in a van that was several feet from her. MJ felt fear and excitement roll up inside her as Tina pulled her into the light. A thrill ran through her knowing her breasts were now visible to people in the buildings above her.

The van that was behind the club was Tina and it was where she took the women she met there to fuck. Tina open the door of the van that had only a shag green carpet within it and MJ knew what would happen if she stepped inside it. A strange sense of calm fell over her as she entered the van with the sound of the closing door sending a shiver down her spine. The echo of the door slamming shut brought the reality home that she was about to have sex with a woman.

MJ sat there in silence watching Tina undress in the dark van seeing only glimpses of the woman's body by the light coming through the windows. The woman's small breasts were briefly seen as Tina adjusted her body inside the van until the woman embraced her. Tina's nipples were light brown and were as thick as pencil erasers. She didn't know how long they were lying there kissing while their hands roamed each other bodies.

Tina pulled away for a moment leaving MJ lying in a position like one of those playmate models shirt wide open with her skirt hiked up around her waist. Every bit of her private parts was exposed in a sexy way with the dim lighting enchanting her beauty even more. MJ could barely make out that Tina was putting something on as the woman slid back between her legs and felt a phallic-shaped object pushed inside of her. MJ didn't know until that exact moment there was such a thing as a strapon and let out a long moan as it entered her.

Looking up at the van ceiling as Tina slowly thrust her hips into her wet wanting pussy while kissing up and down her neck. MJ tightened her legs around Tina as she raked her fingernails down her back moaning out, "Fuck! That feels good! Mmmm, faster, fuck me faster!"

MJ's moans grew louder and faster as Tina thrust her hips in a fast-rotating motion. MJ Squeezed her legs tighter around Tina not wanting to let her go as an orgasm shot through her body. The surge of pleasure was so strong that it knocked the breath out of MJ leaving her powerless to move. It made her body so sensitive that the slightest touch would send a delightful ache of electricize across her flesh.

"You know it is only good manners when someone gives you an orgasm that you return the favor," Tina said with a smirk.

While MJ was slipping off her shirt and skirt Tina removed the strapon that she was wearing. It both frightened and excited MJ for what she was about to do. Allowing a woman to fuck her was one thing but doing the same to her was another. She never had any desire to explore another girl's body sexually until tonight. If it wasn't for her inhaling those alien spores wouldn't be in the back of this van now about to lose her lesbian virginity.

Seeing the hesitation and fear in MJ's eyes Tina tried to reassure the girl, "Take your time for we have all night and I promise you will enjoy giving as much as receiving my little pet."

They kissed for a few minutes before MJ found the courage to slide her hand up to Tina's left breast before squeezing it. It was soft and felt good in her hand. She was no novice in how to touch them because she had caressed her breasts many times over the years. MJ touched the woman in the same way she did herself while masturbating with a soft gentle squeeze and rubbing of her nipple between two fingers. Tina moaned into her mouth in approval of her action which gave her more courage to go further.

Slipping her hand down between the girl's legs MJ was surprised to find a smooth hairless pussy just like the picture she saw after entering the club. That wasn't all that she discover feeling thick pussy lips and a rather large clitoris protruding from the girl. Tina let out a tender moan when she touched it and more moans followed as she started playing with it. MJ slid two fingers in and out of Tina's wet pussy as her thumb rotate over the girl's clit.

MJ felt the wall around Tina's pussy tighten around her fingers and started to spasm as an orgasm hit her. The moaning sounds that came out of Tina's mouth while they kissed were muffled by her lips as the woman came. Not ready for things to end there, she kissed down Tina's neck slowly until her lips made contact with the girl's breasts. She gave both of them equal attention by licking around the nipple before sucking on it. The experience wasn't short because she hated when Peter would rush by or ignore her breasts completely during sex and she gave them the attention that hers never got.

Moving her kisses further down MJ could smell the scent of the girl's arousal and it was intoxicating sweet. It lit a fire within her that she never felt before as she attacked the girl's cunt with a deep heated hunger. MJ slid her tongue in and out of Tina's pussy in a wild fashion sucking on its lips before sticking her tongue back in and swirling it around. When her lips wrapped around the girl's clitoris sucking on it couldn't stop until the girl had another orgasm.

Tina squirmed her body around while holding onto MJ's ponytail as the girl ate her pussy and scream out, "Fuck you are good! Are you sure... Mmmm... that you never did this before...Mmmm...my little pet? Fuck I am cumming!"

MJ was lying on her side with Tina snuggling up to her with her hand on her stomach lightly caressing it while they talked. The after-effect of what she had just done hit her and couldn't believe she ate another girl's pussy. It didn't upset her but was surprised by how sweet-tasting it was or how right the whole thing felt.

"So, how did you like your first time being with a girl?"

"It was amazing and never thought being with another girl could be so pleasurable," MJ said in all honesty.

"Tina, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah!"

"Can we do this again?" MJ asks while swallowing a lump down her throat as she slides Tina's hand to her breasts. The question scared her because she knew it was her and not the alien that wanted it.

"Sure, baby I could go for another round, and afterward let's get something to drink."

It never occurred to MJ that sneaking into Dr. Greenworth's lab would lead her to be fucked by both the doctor and this woman. It was only yesterday she was this good girl who wouldn't sleep around and now was a cock sucking pussy eating slut. She felt a lustful desire to have sex again no matter the person's sex knew her legs would now open for anyone. Turning around and embracing Tina in another hot heated kiss thought, "Oh, doctor what have you done to me?"

12