Mary, Jim, John, and Marie

Story Info
Two couples swap, one final time (maybe).
3.8k words
3.96
14.8k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers

Thank you to those who read stories.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

I may tell you if it's a true story or sometimes, I'll let you figure it out.

Now, on with Mary, Jim, John, and Marie

Enjoy

------------------------------------

Plot:

Present day: Tom and his daughter Mary had sexual intercourse, but vowed to never let it happen again.

After Tom read about his deceased wife Ann's and her family's sexual adventures, he couldn't stop thinking about his and his own daughter Mary's sexual encounter. Although they had vowed to put it in the past and never again cross that line, he was still lonely and couldn't help but think about the time that they had made love. He wanted her again.

Mary (also) couldn't stop thinking about the time that her father had his huge cock inside of her, and although she agreed to never let it happen again, her mind kept reminding her how wonderful and fulfilling it was.

Meanwhile....

Mary and Jim's marriage was once again wonderful. She had decided to reward him for abandoning his lust for sharing her and for being such a wonderful husband these past 6 months, by sending him back to bed his previous mistress Marie and in turn would allow Marie's husband John, to once again make love to her.

After sending Jim to Marie, John had come to Mary's bed to once again fuck her. At that point, she laid on her back, next to John and said "this pussy is yours for just this one night, come and ruin it!"

He did!

John slid between the legs of the once-reluctant, once-faithful, and once-conservative shy woman, who he had taken her marital cherry from (last year) and unbeknownst to anyone else, had given in to lust and had sexual intercourse with her own father, soon after that.

Mary was still somewhat apprehensive about what was about to happen. Having always been faithful to her husband and until she was tricked into fucking John, had never been with anyone except her husband. In the past year, she had gone from only experiencing one cock inside of her body, to having intercourse with not only this man, but with her very own father, and now she was about to allow this man the pleasure of her amazing body, once again.

She was on the verge of allowing this man to penetrate her vagina with his large penis, and she knew that she was about to enjoy it.

"John, this will be the only time that your cock will be inside of me again, so you better make the best of it."

"I intend to, but my hope is that afterwards, you'll change your mind and will enjoy it enough, to allow me to make love to you again in the future. In fact, I'm hoping that the four of us can continue to have a semi-regular sexual relationship for many years."

"I won't deny that our previous time was amazing. You are an incredible lover. I love the size and shape of your amazing cock and I look forward to the multiple orgasms that I know that I'll experience tonight. In fact I'm excited and look forward to them, but I want my marriage to be monogamous and I hope that Jim does also.

You and Marie are amazing and I cherish the friendship that we have established. Who knows, maybe we could make it a yearly event, where we swap partners and enjoy the amazing sex that we've already experienced."

With that John slid back down to enjoy the taste of this extremely sexy woman's amazing vagina again. He had the pleasure of having his tongue inside many pussies, and most were great, but Mary's vagina was incredibly tasty. When excited, her vagina expels a fair amount of a mucus-like vaginal secretion and the flavor of her slimy pussy juice would have any man filled with ecstasy. He savored the flavor of her womanly fluid and could spend hours enjoying her cumming on his mouth. Although he had eaten her pussy just moments before their discussion, he craved her taste again.

John's cock was at full erection, awaiting penetration into Mary's tight vaginal passage. He reminisced the feel of her vagina walls, gripping his large cock snugly, and he hoped to be able to make love to her multiple times throughout the night, the weekend, and hopefully in the future.

"John, I love how you eat my pussy. The way your tongue enters every fold and crevice, the way you nibble and suck on my labia and clit, is amazing. You are definitely an amazing lover. But right now I need you. I need to feel your cock work its way back into my unfaithful pussy. I need to feel your shaft deep inside of my tight vagina. I need to feel you hitting my g-spot. I need you to fuck me, John. FUCK ME NOW, PLEASE!"

How could he deny her what she craves. He too loved the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her snug pussy. He loved the moans and reluctant screams that she made, as he stretched her tight pussy to accommodate his huge cock. She too was was very passionate and once again he wanted to have sexual intercourse with her. To fuck her til she screams. To make love to her until her mind and body fall in love with the sexual experience that it is feeling.

John slowly kissed his way up her body. He placed light kisses across her flat tummy. He stopped at her breasts to suckle and nibble on her nipples. He opened his mouth completely and inserted a breast into his mouth and sucked on her breast, while attacking her nipple with his tongue. Then he removed her breast from his mouth and began sucking on the pale flesh just outside of her areola. He wanted to leave hickeys on her breasts, unknowingly like her father did.

Once he left a couple of hickeys on one of her breasts, he moved to her neck and began leaving soft kisses on her neck and behind her ears. Mary began to moan,

"Oh, that feels so good. I'm so ready for you. I can't believe how moist my pussy is right now."

With that admission, John looked down to see that Mary's fingers were within the folds of her vagina. She was rubbing her clit on the up stroke and masturbating as he worshipped her upper body. Seeing this, John slid between her legs again and moved his mouth to her face.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good Mary, that you'll want more."

Then he took her face in his hands and brought his lips to hers. Once their lips touched, Mary could feel him open his mouth. She opened hers and his tongue slipped into her mouth. The kiss was so passionate that she could only reciprocate and exchanged pleasantries with his tongue, to the point of actually taking his tongue into her mouth and sucking on it. She was on fire!

John's cock was now poised at her opening and he pulled his mouth from hers to talk to her.

"Open yourself for me."

Mary looked into his eyes with slight hesitation.

"Open your pussy lips to accept my cock, Mary."

With her hands on her upper thighs of each leg, Mary's fingers opened her lower labia to accept this man's huge cock. Once open she said,

"I want you so bad. I'm now ready for you. My pussy is all yours. Please don't hesitate. I need you to enter me and fuck me now."

Without touching his own cock, John moved his hips towards her and his cock found its goal. Once the bulbous head of his huge cock touched the hole between Mary's outstretched pussy lips, she jerked. The tingling feeling within her vagina was too much to sit still.

John smiled, then pushed the head of his cock into the opening of her pussy, penetrating her womanhood once again.

"Oh fuck. You're in me again."

"Just the head, darling."

"Still. It feels amazing."

"Not as amazing as this."

Then he pushed his hips forward and a couple inches of his cock entered her.

"Oh my God."

"You like that?"

"Oh, fuck yeah. I am so ready to be yours tonight. I love your cock. Please give me more."

With that John pushed another couple of inches into Mary's extremely tight vagina. He pulled out until just the head of his cock remained in her, then pushed back in, sinking an additional couple of inches in her vagina.

"Soooooo good."

John then began sliding his huge cock in and out of her snug vagina, eventually bottoming out. The head of his cock was now hitting her g-spot and with a rocking motion, her cervix also. This was too much for Mary to handle.

"Oh shit! I can't believe that I'm gonna cum already. Yes, Yes, Yesssss! I'm cumming."

Down the hall, with the door left open, Jim could hear his wife in the throes of an orgasm,

"Yes, Yes, Yesssss! I'm cumming." Could clearly be heard by her husband, as Mary had an orgasm.

Hearing his wife in the midst of an orgasm had taken all of Jim's attention away from the woman that he was currently fucking.

"Go."

"What?"

"It's ok. I'll wait for you to get back. We both know that you want to see your wife getting the fucking of her life."

"It's fine"

"I'll go with you."

"What?"

"I love watching my husband's huge cock ruin an unsuspecting, conservative wife's pussy."

"Really?"

"Come on."

With that, Marie got off the bed, grabbed Jim's hand, and led him to spy on their spouses having amazing intercourse. John had left the guest room door partially open, knowing that Jim would want to witness him making love to his wife. As the couple approached, Mary was still stimulated, due to John continuing to fuck her. Jim watched as John raised Mary's legs to his shoulders and began pile-driving his thick cock into Jim's wife's vagina.

"Oh Fuck, I'm gonna cum again. Fuck, I love your cock. Cum with me. I want to feel you cumming deep within me as I cum also."

"I need to use the restroom. I'll be back Jim." Then Marie walked away.

John began pounding that pussy. At one point, he began sucking on her breast, wanting to leave hickeys on the other one. Mary was now in full orgasm mode and couldn't control herself, her screams, or her actions.

"Here it comes baby, I'm gonna fill this pussy with my cum and claim it for my own! Oh fuck I'm cumming. Can you feel it?"

As they both came, Mary lost it,

"Oh, Oh, Oh! Yesssss. Yes, I can feel it. Oh fuck, yes. I'm cummmmmingggggg. Oh daddy, yes!"

Jim's eyes widened at her last statement, but his cock had begun cumming on its own, without any manual stimulation. Marie then returned.

"Wow. That must've been too much for you. Let's go and get you up again."

Then they retreated to the other room to resume their love making.

Meanwhile...

"Don't pull out. I want to savor the feel of your cum in me. That was amazing."

"It sure was....

Daddy, huh?"

"What?! What are you talking about?

"As you were cumming, completely in the midst of an orgasm, you called me daddy."

Thinking quickly, "oh yeah, I saw pics or your daughter Bridget and thought that she's quite a looker. So, I thought about this guy I know, who has an attractive daughter around the same age as Bridget, and he has a father-daughter fetish. I wanted to see if having an attractive daughter might stimulate you, too."

"Never even thought of her sexually."

"I beg to differ." As Mary looked down at his cock and noticed that it began to harden.

"Come on, you can be honest with me. I won't tell anyone. You know that she has an amazing body and you can't say that you haven't thought about her sexually. Come on, DADDY."

John's cock instantly returned to full erection and pulsed at the thought. Mary slid down and began licking then sucking their combined juices off of his cock.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good."

"That's it John, just imagine that it's Bridget sucking your cock."

"Oh fuck yeah!"

In the other room...

"So, you liked watching Mary get fucked?"

"Couldn't you tell?"

"I'm thinking that it was enough to get you hard, but something else triggered you to cum without even touching your cock. What was it?"

As Jim thought about what his wife said, his cock began to rise again.

"Whatever it was, I think you're thinking about it again. Keep thinking about it until you're hard enough to fuck me again."

Now his cock was fully erect. The possibility that his wife had fucked her own father had never crossed his mind, but now that it has, he can't help but be excited about it. He recalled that when she returned from staying with her father, she had hickeys on her breast, just like tonight. Maybe the act of getting hickeys tonight brought his wife back to the time when her father gave her hickeys as he fucked her?

He now fucked Marie with a new fantasy planted in his mind. He knew that his wife had fucked someone while away for that week, but now he was determined to find out if his wife had fucked her own father, and if so, how many times. Does she intend to fuck him again? He had to know. As Marie became more excited from watching her lover in deep thought (thinking about his own wife), she came. Jim was close.

"Yes. Yes. I'm cumming."

"Hang tight. I'm close,Marie."

"Ok. Cum for me. Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Cum for me, DADDY."

They both came intensely.

"Fuck. She heard also." Jim thought, as his cock remained inside of his lover's vagina. His erection refused to go down, as thoughts of his father in law fucking his wife (his own daughter) remained engrained in his head. Eventually, his cock slipped from his lover's pussy and they fell asleep in each others arms.

A couple hours later, Jim couldn't sleep well, so he got up and went to the living room to think about what he thought he heard his wife say. A short time later, Mary entered the kitchen, adjacent to the living room. She was wearing one of Marie's satin kimono robes and looked amazing. As she opened the fridge, the light shown through her robe to reveal her completely nude body. As she reached into the fridge, the back of the robe rose to mid ass, and Jim was rewarded with the sight of his wife's extremely dilated vagina.

Her lower labia was still open wide and Jim could see his wife's hole leaking another man's semen from within her body, as it ran down her leg, Mary reached down with her hand, scooped the semen and brought it to her mouth. She smiled, then proceeded to suck the cum from her hand, then sucked each finger, making sure to swallow all of her lover's semen.

Jim was amazed at how much his once-shy, conservative, and reluctant wife had come out of her shell and was enjoying being a hot wife. She was taking to it well and he was thrilled with the possibility of her embracing the lifestyle and fulfilling his fantasies.

As she turned, Mary noticed her husband on the couch.

"Hey."

"Hey, you."

"Is everything ok?"

"Of course. Everything is wonderful. How about with you?"

"I'm good."

"Is your lover sleeping?"

Although it felt weird to acknowledge having a lover, she responded.

"He's past out. I guess he can't handle this woman!" She giggled.

"I told you." He smiled at his wife.

"Come and sit with me."

"Ok. She sat next to her husband and realized that another man's semen was leaking from her used vagina, as she sat with her husband, talking about the sex that she just had with her lover.

"Anyway, John had a long week and was tired. Besides, he really got a workout on me."

"I saw."

"What?" Mary was immediately nervous that Jim may have heard her mention of daddy, and planted that thought in his head. She had to think quick.

Jim, on the other hand, could see the look of panic in her eyes. He wanted to confront her and wanted her to come clean, but also didn't want her to freak out and not be honest about it.

"So, did you hear?"

"Hear what?"

"I think John wants to fuck his daughter Bridget."

"Wow, really?"

"Yeah."

"I didn't hear that."

"Well, you know Sam from my job."

"Yeah."

"I heard that he has a thing for his daughter Sheila."

"Who doesn't?" He chuckled.

"I know, right? Well, when we were going through the photo albums, I noticed that John paused on one of the family vacation pages. Bridget was in her small bikini and her body looked incredibly sexy. Her big boobs were barely contained in the tiny top and she had in a thong, so her perfect ass was in full view. I saw how sexy Bridget is and wondered if maybe all guys have some attraction to their sexy daughters. So while John was fucking me, I called him daddy, to see his reaction. He came immediately.

Afterwards, he asked about the daddy comment and I told him my theory about his attraction to Bridget. He denied it at first, but his cock began growing, at the thought of having a sexual encounter with his daughter."

"That's so fuckin hot!"

"Incest excites you also?"

"If I had a daughter as sexy as Bridget, I'd probably think about fucking her also."

"So you're into father-daughter sexual relationships?"

"Honestly, I never even thought about it, but when I was younger, I did think about fucking my mom and sisters, but never did."

"Really?"

"Yeah. When I was a horny teenager, there had been times when I saw my mom or sisters in some sort of undress and thought about fucking them. Hell, I use to sniff their used panties and jack off, at one point in my youth."

"Now that's hot."

"Do you think that your dad has ever thought of you in a sexual manner? I mean, look at you. You have an amazing body and you exude sex."

Nervously Mary responded. She wanted to come clean with her husband but wasn't quite ready to tell him that she fucked her own dad.

"When I was younger, my dad saw me naked as I was drying myself after my shower. He didn't know that I was naked and opened the door, to find me facing him fully nude. I was drying my face and didn't know that he had come in. As I finished drying my face, I saw the door closing. I immediately quietly opened the door to see my dad walking away. He was readjusting his huge cock, so I know that he saw me naked."

"Huge? How do you know that his cock is huge?"

"I'll tell you that part later. Anyway, being in an older house, I heard my parents having sex, almost nightly.

My mom was a talker and moaner, but dad was always very quiet. I'd heard an occasional grunt as (I guess) he came.

That night (after my dad saw me naked) he was very verbal. He was saying things like "oh baby your pussy is so tight" and "God, I love your tight pussy. My cock feels so good inside of you."

It was then that I figured that seeing me naked had inadvertently helped my parents sex life. Anyway, about his huge cock. Sometime after that, I walked into the bathroom and my dad was jacking off in the shower. He was standing sideways to the door and I saw his arm moving quickly. His head was thrown back, eyes closed, and as I followed his arm down, his hand was wrapped around the biggest cock I had ever seen.

He was close to cumming and for some unknown reason, I stayed to watch. Seconds later he said "here it comes baby. I'm gonna fill this tight pussy with my cum. Oh, Oh, Oh, I hope you don't get pregnant." That surprised me because my mom was on the pill and we both knew that he couldn't get her pregnant. I also don't think that he jacked off much, so maybe he was having sexual thoughts about me. Looks like someone is excited by that revelation."

Jim looked down to see that his fully erect cock was sticking straight up above the waistband of his boxers.

"Does the thought of me seeing my father's bare cock turn you on. Or is the fact that he saw your wife completely naked. Maybe you want me to fuck my dad?"

"Oh fuck."

Mary pulled down her husband's boxers, then removed her robe. She straddled his lap, and reached down to guide his cock into her vagina. Then she began fucking her husband. Jim could feel John's remaining semen within his wife's vagina, and it thrilled him. Soon they were both on the verge of cumming.

"That's it baby, ride daddy's cock."

Mary came immediately.

"Oh yeah, fuck me daddy! Cum deep inside of me and get me pregnant."

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
289 Followers
12