Mary, Jim, John, and Marie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim came immediately.

Afterwards....

"You know that will never happen, right?"

"It felt good though, huh?"

"Yeah, but I only played along to get you off. I can't fuck my dad. In fact, I need to look into hotels because my annual seminar is coming up again, and after tonight, I didn't want to go back and stay with my dad."

"You know that he'll wonder why you're not staying with him again."

"I know, but he'll understand. I can't fuck him or anyone else ever again. I fucked John as a present to you, but this will be the last time."

"I understand. You may as well go back and finish the night with John then, since he'll never get the pleasure of being inside of you again."

"Ok. Goodnight. I love you."

"Love you too."

As she walked away, she realized that in just a couple of weeks, she needs to go back for the annual seminar and will probably need to stay at hotel, to keep her temptation of fucking her father, at bay.

Jim, on the other hand, was hoping that she'll stay with her father, now that she has this newfound fantasy, planted in her head.

12