Mary Jo's Amazing Weekend

Story Info
Mary Jo comes home naked and starts changing her life.
6.9k words
4.62
19.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might know about Mary Jo if you have read the Helping Alexandra series. If not, you should know that she was the dowdy director of medical staff services at a major hospital in a medium-sized city who, late one evening, bumped into Alexandra from the marketing department on the way out of the building. Alexandra was stark naked, and the story of how she got that way led Mary Jo to follow the same path until, late on a Friday evening, she agreed to strip at work and to be driven home naked by Fred, Alexandra's co-worker who had got her naked.

This is Mary Jo's story from when she walks up to her house that evening.

* * * * * * * *

When Mary Jo stepped out of Fred's car naked, she had to control herself. Despite the confidence she claimed by telling him nobody would notice, she was terrified. She wanted to run into the house at top speed, even without getting her clothes out of the trunk. Instead, she maintained the illusion and took her time.

Once inside, she let out the breath she had been holding. The sound of the TV downstairs reassured her that her husband Bob was locked in his usual evening routine and would not come upstairs. The sound of a bass pounding from upstairs assured her the same about 19-year-old Lisa. She called out, "Hi, be down in a bit," and headed up to the master bedroom.

She dumped her clothes into the hamper and got a robe out of the closet. This was the same frumpy robe that she wore most mornings. It covered her up and was close to indestructible. And it was boring, she decided. She looked through some of the other robes she had in the closet, then walked naked down the hall, past Lisa's room with its booming bass tones, and into the guest room, where she had stashed her clothes from the past.

After several minutes, she found what she was looking for, a short, bright, flowery robe that she had worn on their honeymoon and during their first year of marriage. It was put away after Lisa was born. It smelled a little musty, but who would notice?

It was a little tight across the shoulders and maybe a little short. It might occasionally flash open along the bottom, and her boobs might fall out, but it felt right for her new state of mind. She cinched the belt tight and went downstairs to get some food.

She took a plate with a sandwich and some leftover potato salad down to the TV room and sat on the couch in her usual place. Bob glanced over at her when she arrived, then, to her delight, did a double-take and actually turned his attention away from the TV for a brief moment. She said, "Hi, honey," as though everything were perfectly normal and started eating her sandwich. He looked at her in confusion, then turned back to the TV.

When she had finished her sandwich, she went back to the guest room to look through her old clothes. She knew nothing would fit for daily purposes, but she did wonder if she could find something like the short robe that she could wear around the house or yard. Something that would help make this shift she was feeling in herself.

At one point, Lisa came out of her room and spotted her mom in the guest room. Usually, she would just walk by, but she too did a double-take and almost yelled, "Mom, what are you wearing?"

"Just a robe I had a while back," Mary Jo replied, as calmly as possible. "I just wanted to see if it still fits."

"Just barely," Lisa replied with all the energy of an offended teenager.

"Yeh, it's a little snug," her mother agreed. "I like it, though. I may go look for another one. The ones I usually wear are pretty frumpy, don't you think?"

Lisa rolled her eyes and headed down the hall. Mary Jo called after her, "You want one too?" She chuckled when she heard the bathroom door close, then went back to sorting through the old clothes. When Lisa was finished, she rushed right back to her room without saying anything further to her mother.

Mary Jo did find a few things to wear and decided it was time to get rid of the rest, maybe pass them on to Goodwill or some place like that.

By the time she had put the clothes back into some sort of order, Bob had come upstairs and was getting ready for bed. After she had got herself ready, she stood at the foot of the bed, untied the robe, tossed it into a chair, and just stood there naked. It must have been years since she had last done that, and she waited to see Bob's reaction. He seemed to be in shock looking at her, then finally cleared his throat to say, rather hoarsely, "You coming to bed?"

She lifted up the covers and crawled in, snuggling next to him, pressing herself against his chest and laying her leg across his. She reached her face up toward his and kissed him gently, yet deeply, probing her tongue into his mouth. She was rewarded by a stirring of his cock. She reached her hand into his pajamas and took his thickening rod into her hand, stroking it to make it harder. Before long, she straddled his waist and slid his cock into her pussy, which she was delighted to see had become wet and throbbing. As she rode him, she unbuttoned his pajama shirt so she could feel his skin against hers and, for the first time in she couldn't remember how long, they fucked. When he came inside her, satisfying waves of orgasm flowed through her body, and she drifted off to sleep lying against him.

When she woke up the next morning, she saw him with his head on his pillow, looking at her more intently than he had in a long time. She shifted in his direction and put her hand on his cheek. After lying there like that for a while, she said, "Don't you have a golf game?"

"Yeah, but... " he drifted off.

She rolled over toward him and kissed him. "I'll still be here when you come back."

He cupped his hand under her breast and held her close. She pressed her lips against his and ran her hand down his side. She felt his cock twitching against her leg, and she reached down for it, gently taking him in her fingers. He sighed at her touch and pulled her tighter. She thrilled at the feeling of him stiffening in her hand, but then she pulled back. "I don't want you to lose your game," she said, kissing him.

He gave a little moan, then sat up. "You promise you'll be back?" He sounded like a child, afraid to lose a prize.

"I promise," and she stroked his forehead.

While he was in the bathroom, she kicked the sheets off of herself, stretched her arms, and lay with one leg cocked to the side. When he came back into the room, he stopped in his tracks, his eyes wide, and just stared at her. "What has got into you?" he asked with something like awe in his voice.

"I'll tell you tonight," she laughed, then got up to use the bathroom herself.

When she went down to breakfast, she put on a pair of her new panties and the short robe she had worn the night before. Bob was heading out with his coffee mug and a breakfast sandwich and gave her a longer kiss than usual. She had her breakfast and was cleaning up when Lisa came down.

"You want me to fix you some breakfast, honey?"

"I was just going to have some cereal," Lisa said, pouring some coffee.

Mary Jo had decided she was going to change her pattern and not argue about breakfast, so she went on cleaning the dishes. Lisa poured herself some cereal and milk, then sat at the table to start to eat.

"Mom," she said after taking a few bites, "why are you wearing that robe?"

Mary Jo brought her second cup of coffee to the table and sat down. ""The short answer is that I want to. Do you want a longer answer?"

Lisa just shrugged and said, "Your butt is showing."

"I know," Mary Jo laughed, "and maybe that's one of the reasons I decided to wear it. A week ago, I would have been horrified to hear you say that, but now I just laugh. Does that bother you?"

"This is too weird," Lisa mumbled as she took another bite. Mary Jo sipped her coffee and kept quiet, preferring to let Lisa set the pace. Finally, as she finished her cereal, she turned to her mother. "So what's the longer story?"

"I promise to fill you in on details over time. For now, let me just say that I had a totally unexpected experience that led me to understand what a tight ass I've been. As both a wife and a mother."

Lisa's jaw actually dropped when she heard this, and she stared wide-eyed at her mother for several seconds. Mary Jo just quietly sipped at her coffee as though she were talking about the weather, waiting till Lisa recovered.

"Your robe's open up top," she finally mumbled without looking up. Mary Jo looked down and saw that her robe had slipped slightly open, exposing a part of her breast.

"Does that bother you, sweetie?" She asked gently as she adjusted the robe.

Lisa finally looked up. "It's just weird," she shrugged. After a pause, she added, "What did you mean, tight-assed?"

Mary Jo took a moment to gather her thoughts and then looked tenderly at her daughter. "You're nineteen," she said softly. "You should be trusted to pick out your own underwear, I think, and not have to buy the same old white underwear your mother forced on you as a kid." Her face turned red as she got this sentence out, and she turned away.

After a moment of quiet, Lisa said, "There's nothing wrong with my underwear, Mom."

Mary Jo stood up, with a burst of feeling that seemed to come out of nowhere. "Wouldn't you like to wear something cuter? Like this," she said, pulling aside the bottom of her short robe, to show off her light green bikini panties. "Something that would make you feel sexy and alive?"

Mother and daughter stayed frozen for a short while. Lisa was staring at the soft color of her mother's underwear and the bare legs and stomach surrounding it, while Mary Jo stood quivering at the passion of her outburst. After a couple seconds, she dropped the tails of her robe and turned away.

Lisa walked over to her mother and put her hands on her arms, pulling her close. "I love you, Mom, and those look really cute. But what brought this on? Why are you so upset?"

Mary Jo took Lisa's hand and kissed her fingers. "It's a long story, and I'd think I'd feel better telling you in a neutral place. How about we head out to do some shopping and maybe grab lunch together? How does that sound?"

THREE HOURS LATER, they were at a nice Italian restaurant down the road from the mall. They had spent time in Victoria's Secret and the lingerie sections of department stores and had several bags of new panties, thongs, bras, and short nightgowns and robes in the car. They were giggling and smiling as they ordered lunch, for which Mary Jo ordered a half-bottle of wine p. Lisa looked at her in surprise.

"I've got a story to tell you, and I need to loosen up. And you may need to loosen up to hear it. Besides, if you haven't had wine yet, or any alcoholic beverage, it's time you learned."

Lisa took a sip, not letting her mother know that she had already been drunk a couple of times. Finally, when their salads came, Mary Jo began to tell her daughter how she had come to walk into the house stark naked the night before.

"A few weeks ago, I was leaving the office late and almost ran into this woman I know, completely naked." Lisa's hand froze midway to her mouth, and her eyes went wide. "That's how I think I looked when I saw her, and we both froze. Then she told me this story about how she wound up stripping naked in the office... more than once."

Their main courses came, so she sat back and took a sip of wine. Lisa seemed mesmerized, impatient for the story to continue.

"She told me the whole story a few days later, at lunch. She'd asked a co-worker, Fred, for help with something, and he decided to play a little game with her. For each question she had, she lost a piece of clothing till she was naked. At first, it seemed silly, but when he told her to take off her slacks, it got a little scary. Then she realized she was getting turned on, and he drove her home stark naked with her clothes in the trunk.

"They turned it into an ongoing game. Fred got naked for her at least once, and her fiancé also got involved. It seemed terrifying to me, but she was obviously having a good time.

"She told me that all I had to do to play the game was to take off my panties in Fred's office while he was there and drop them into a file drawer. I wondered whether I would have the nerve to do that much."

Lisa seemed to be clenching her jaw as she struggled to reach her glass of wine. She took a sip and slowly set it down. "I guess you did," she asked with somewhat of a strain in her voice. Mary Jo noticed that her daughter was subtly rocking her hips and thought she might be getting turned on at the story. She realized that her own pussy was throbbing and beginning to feel wet against her panties. She took a sip of her own wine while the server asked them if they would like dessert. They both asked for coffee.

"On the day Alexandra was leaving for vacation last week, I had a regular meeting with Fred. We took care of business quickly, but then I just sat there. I told him I had spoken to Alexandra about their special club. I was wanting him to give me some sort of lead, but he really didn't say anything. He wouldn't even let me close the door to his office. So I finally gathered up my courage, reached under my skirt, pulled my panties off, and dropped them into his file drawer."

Lisa gasped, and her body quivered slightly. Mary Jo felt tingling spreading throughout her body and was clenching her jaw to keep from losing control. The server brought two cups and a pot of coffee. They both seemed to be gripping themselves while she poured and asked if there was anything else. They shook their heads.

"Really?" Lisa finally whispered when they were alone. Mary Jo nodded. "What happened next?"

Her mother exhaled a long breath and picked up her coffee. She held it to her mouth for so long that Lisa finally said, "Mom?"

She took a long sip, then put the cup down without letting go of it. "This is going to be even stranger and harder to talk about than what I've already told you, and I will understand if you don't want to hear it." She leaned forward and started to talk in a low, measured tone. Lisa bent forward to listen.

They stayed in this prayer-like attitude as Mary Jo told the story of how, later that day, Fred called her and told her to masturbate behind her desk. On Monday he took her to lunch without a bra. On Wednesday after lunch, she was exposing herself in a bookstore and masturbating in the office.

When Mary Jo started talking about the bookstore, Lisa gripped her hand and held on for the rest of the story. Mary Jo could see that she was rocking slightly, most likely clenching her pussy, because Mary Jo was doing the same.

"Then yesterday," she continued, "I had this new short skirt, which I stripped out of at the end of the day. I waited for him in the lobby naked and masturbated behind the security desk, then he drove me home and I walked into the house naked, carrying my clothes."

When the story was over, Lisa kept her tight hold on her mother's hand till she finally exhaled slowly. Both women slowly unwound, then sat back. Mary Jo paid the bill, and they left quietly, Lisa taking her mother's hand on the way out. When they got to the car, Mary Jo turned to her and said, "Here, you drive," and handed her the key.

There's a switch, Lisa thought as her mother walked around to the passenger side. Other than when Lisa had her learner's permit, Mary Jo always took the wheel. Things were indeed changing, she told herself as she got behind the wheel.

Mary Jo wanted to get some new workout clothes, so they went to the nearest sporting goods store. As they looked at some of the tighter, skimpier outfits, Mary Jo offered to buy some for Lisa, and the two of them had more fun trying on different shorts and tops in the same dressing room. Mary Jo said she was going to sign up at the local gym, and she offered to pay for Lisa's membership as well.

On the way home, however, Mary Jo thought Lisa seemed quiet and pensive. When they got home, they carried their bags into Lisa's bedroom and began splitting up their purchases. Finally, Mary Jo asked, "Is everything all right, honey? You suddenly got quiet."

Lisa was holding a couple of thongs that they had bought for her at the lingerie store and was looking down at the floor. Finally, she turned to her mother. "I'm not the total innocent that you think I am, and maybe I've let you do all this today under false pretenses."

"Oh?" Mary Jo just waited, giving her the time she needed.

After another pause, Lisa said, "I bought myself some skimpy underwear a while back. I keep it hidden and make sure I do that laundry myself. And this wasn't the first time I've had wine. I've been drunk a couple of times. I didn't lose consciousness, I just..." Mary Jo reached over to touch her hand and started to say something, but Lisa raised a finger to stop her. "I know, those aren't the worst things in the world, and neither is this, but I've... " She bit her lip and stayed silent for a good long minute, then said in a whispered rush, "I've been on a chat group where I got naked in front of strangers and masturbated on camera."

Lisa turned bright red and started coughing, a sound half way between laughing and crying. "You've been so... " she started to say, and Mary Jo just put her arms around her daughter. "You've been so open and honest with me. I should do the same!"

Mary Jo gave her a hug. "And you will, sweetie. It doesn't all have to be in one day. I dumped a lot on you, and I've got a lot whirling in my head, things to talk about with Dad, too. Believe me, I surprised him with some changes."

Lisa squeezed her mother and started giggling. "I know. I heard you." Mary Jo looked puzzled. "I had to go to the bathroom, and I heard you when I passed your bedroom."

Mary Jo's face turned bright red, and her eyes grew wide. Lisa laughed and added, "Don't worry, I won't tell Dad."

WHEN LISA HEARD HER PARENTS close their bedroom door, she settled back on her bed and turned on her computer. She was thinking of checking out one of her chat groups, but her mind drifted onto the events of the day and what her mother had told her. She tried to picture her getting totally naked in her office, skulking through the halls and stairs, waiting in the lobby for this guy Fred to show up, and walking out--still naked--onto the street and getting in the car with him for the ride home.

Her hand drifted down to her panties as she pictured naked Mom stepping out onto their sidewalk, getting her clothes from the trunk, and just walking up to the front door. She felt her new thong getting wet as she rubbed her finger along the soft pussy lips nestled under the thin cloth. Her ring and little fingers were brushing against the exposed skin that the thong did not quite cover, and her breath was getting shallow and faster as she rubbed.

Soon the picture in her mind shifted from images of her naked mother to similar images of herself. The shift startled her, and one of her fingers slid inside the thong as the idea came to mind. She gasped as her finger stroked her wet pussy lip. With her other hand, she pulled her thong aside and covered her whole mound with her fingers, rubbing the folds of flesh, sliding her finger between the labia as she stroked, and even slipping a little bit into the tight opening. She was gasping and writhing as her fingers triggered waves of sensation throughout.

After a few minutes, though, she backed off. She had been picturing herself outside, yet here she was, just like any other night, lying on her bed, stroking and fantasizing. Again, she saw that image of her mother walking naked from the sidewalk up to their door, and it seemed to call to her, as though Mom was saying, "Come join me."

She got out of bed, put on her new short robe, and quietly stepped out of her room. She waited for a minute in the hallway, letting her eyes adjust to the darkness. There was mumbling coming from her parents' room, which sounded more like talking than anything else, though the room was dark.

12