Mary Jo's Amazing Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she could see well enough, she felt her way along the hallway till she got to the stairs. The carpeting muffled her steps and any squeaks from the steps. Once she got to the bottom floor, she felt her way in the dark through the furniture of the TV room till she got to the back door. She stood there for a moment, her hands quivering and her stomach fluttering, then she unlocked the door, opened it, and stepped outside.

The cool midnight air raised goosebumps all over her bare legs and under the thin, short robe. She fought the impulse to rush back inside and just made sure that the door remained unlocked before setting off across their back yard. After a few hesitant steps, she began to feel a thrill of adventure. She took a little twirl, and her robe spun out. She danced a few steps and untied the belt, so she could lift the sides of the robe over her waist, exposing her ass and her new pink lace thong. "This is fun," she thought, and she began humming as she slid it off her shoulders and waved it around.

After a couple minutes, she realized that, if anybody saw the mostly white robe waving around in the dark, they might want to get a closer look, so she dropped it near one of the bushes along their fence. Then she wandered around in her new matching bra and panties. She stood at the fence along the alley behind their house and looked up and down the road. She knew that the gate squeaked loudly when it was opened, so she just stood there, leaning against the fence that came up to her waist. She reached across her chest and slid the left bra strap off her shoulder, then after a few seconds did the same with the right strap. Slowly and nervously, she reached around to unhook the bra and slid it off. Her nipples were already hard from the cool breeze, and they poked out a little more in their new freedom. She let the bra fall to the ground and brought her hands up to rub her tits and tweak her nipples. There was a tingling in her pussy as she stood there, topless.

She turned and danced a little across the yard, attempting a cartwheel at one point. She laughed at what turned out to be a pathetic attempt. Still, it made her feel more excited at her topless journey. When she got to the front gate of the fence around the yard, she opened it and stepped through, standing at the side of the house and looking out at the front yard and the street beyond.

She was standing just beneath her bedroom. Her parents' was on the other side, facing over the back yard, where she had just been. She walked up to the front edge of the house, where she stopped and, after a long pause, slid her panties down her legs. She took three steps forward and stood in front of the house, stark naked. The breeze tickled all parts of her body, her nipples tingled, and her wet pussy was cool on the outside and throbbing on the inside. She took several more steps.

Now she was standing next to the walkway where Mom had walked up naked the night before. There was a clear view to Murray's house next door and to the houses across the street. Light came from the street lamp in front of the Griersons' house on the other side, enough so that anybody might be able to see her, if they looked hard enough.

She walked down to the sidewalk, where Mom would have got out of the guy Fred's car. She could look down the street in either direction. Most of the houses had lights on over their main doors, and only a couple of lights on inside. It looked like most people were probably in bed and asleep.

Her hand had drifted down to her pussy, and she was rubbing herself in unconscious response to the throbbing building up inside her. She stepped off their front yard onto the sidewalk and walked past Murray's house, away from the street lamp. There would be another one a couple houses down that way, but she would be in relative darkness till then. The sidewalk was hard on her bare feet, and every now and then a pebble dug in, causing her to jump a bit. The adventure was pushing her on, though. Her fingers had pushed her pussy lips open, and one finger was probing at her tight little hole.

Suddenly, she heard the sound of a door and a voice saying something like, "Come on, Charlie." One of their neighbors was walking their dog! She panicked and ran behind some bushes in front of the house she was next to. A motion-sensing light came on as she slipped behind what turned out to be a holly bush, scratching her as she sought shelter. Her heart was racing, and she felt out of breath, doubly fearful at how she might be found. Nobody came out of the house, however, and the man walking Charlie pulled him on when the dog tried to sniff out in her direction.

She was shivering as she sat behind the holly bush, her ass on the soft earth of the garden. She had slid her finger all the way into her pussy, and she stroked herself as she sat there, waiting to feel the coast was clear. The throbbing was building up, though, and she leaned back against the house and spread her legs. Soon, she added a second finger and, as she thrust them in faster, she slid down further onto the garden bed, pushing the dirt around and scratching her thighs against the holly leaves.

A sudden combination of sensations triggered a loud moan from her, much louder than she expected. She froze, her fingers curling up inside her pussy. She was quivering, partly from the cool night, partly from fear, and partly from the orgasm still building inside her. She heard the dog grunt and the owner sharply call, "Charlie." Then the light over the front door of the house came on. In panic, she tried to curl up behind the bushes.

"What's going on?" She saw the man at the front door in his robe and slippers.

"Sorry. My dog must have seen a squirrel or something."

"Will, come back to bed," a woman's voice called from inside the house.

"This goddamn light keeps coming on for no reason. I'll have to adjust the settings again." He closed the door and turned out the front door light.

She lay there quietly, her heart and breath racing, her fingers still resting inside her pussy, but the potential orgasm had dissipated. As her fear faded, she became more aware of the sharpness of the holly leaves sticking into her thighs. She curled up against the house to get away from the bushes and tried to figure out the best way to get out. The house was a split foyer, like hers, so if she stayed under the overhang of the living room, she might be able to avoid setting off the motion sensor. She crawled along till she got to the front door, looked carefully up and down the street as far as she could see, and darted across to the other side. She made it without setting off any alarms and crouched down to keep moving across the front lawn until she got to the tree on the border with Murray's house. Hers was the next one over.

She took several minutes to gather her courage and to check out the street. So far as she could see, there was nobody around. Murray did not have any pets, so they would not be coming out to take a walk; besides, all their lights were out. There were no street lamps between the tree and her house, so less chance of being seen. Finally, she decided it was time. She took a deep breath, stepped out from behind the tree, walked calmly across Murray's lawn to the sidewalk, turned, and turned toward her house.

She felt a rush of excitement as she walked along, absolutely nothing on, down the sidewalk that she had used to go to school, visit friends, and just take walks. She started laughing and did a little two-step dance as she walked along. When she got to the walkway leading to her house, she walked up to the front door, just as her mom had done last night when she came home naked.

Lisa savored the moment for a little while, then decided she should not press her luck. She headed back to the gate where she had dropped her panties, closed that behind her, then up to the rear gate to retrieve her bra and the bush where she had tossed the robe. Gathering them all to her chest, she headed back across the yard to the back door of the house, stepped back in, and locked it behind herself.

THE CLOCK ON MARY JO'S PHONE read 11:42. Bob was lightly snoring next to her, and she had probably been awake for ten minutes or so. They had fallen asleep after she had told him most of what she had told Lisa at lunch. She had waited until she got him naked and they had made out for a while, and she kept a gentle hold on his cock, occasionally stroking it as she told her story.

She sensed that Bob was struggling with some parts of her story, more than Lisa seemed to, but he did not object or get angry. He had a lot of questions when she finished. She answered a couple and promised she would answer them all in time. "Right now, though, I want you," she said as she tightened her hold on his cock. He rolled over toward her, and soon she was on her back with her legs spread wide and his cock was plunging in and out of her throbbing, wet cunt. His moans mingled with her gasps, and she delighted in wondering whether their daughter might just be passing by their door again.

They fell asleep shortly afterward in each other's arms. When she woke up, Bob had rolled over to face his side of the bed. She lay there for a few minutes, letting her mind drift over the past week. She was not sure who might be the most affected by her changes, her husband, who had grown used to a routine over the last several years, or her daughter who was going through her own changes and might have been looking for stability from her parents, as boring as that might sound. She realized she was not going to solve anything now and decided she needed to pee. She slid out of bed naked and headed in the dark to the bedroom door. She quietly opened the door and stepped out into the hallway, where she bumped into Lisa, just coming up the stairs. They both gave little shrieks of surprise.

"Lisa, what...?" she asked in surprise. It took her a moment to see that her daughter was also naked and carrying her clothes. "What are you...?"

"I can explain," Lisa immediately whispered back, in a reflex defensive response.

Then Mary Jo giggled and put her finger up to her lips. "Let's not wake Dad. I was just going to the bathroom. Can I meet you in your room?" Still feeling flustered, Lisa nodded and headed past her. Mary Jo watched her go and whispered after her, "Your butt looks cute with dirt on it." She gave a quiet laugh and went into the bathroom.

A minute or so later, when MaryJo got to the room, Lisa was standing against the wall, holding her robe around her shoulders. She walked up to her and put an arm around her daughter. "Whatever it is, Lisa, it's okay. I promise. After everything I told you today, you really have to believe that." Lisa looked at her and smiled. "But can we get under the covers to talk about it? My feet are cold."

That broke through Lisa's reserve. She laughed and headed toward her bed, tossing her robe to the side. She slid under the covers and moved against the wall, and held the covers back for her mother. "You have a cute butt," Mary Jo said as she got in. "So how did it get dirt on it?"

Lisa giggled again as they lay facing each other, keeping separate within the tight confines of the twin bed. "I had been thinking about everything you told me," she started, "and I got this strong urge to do what you had done, to walk around naked outdoors."

Mary Jo smiled. "That is so cool, go on."

Lisa started telling the story of how she had snuck out and explored the back yard till she was naked and stepped out front. As she described how she had started rubbing her pussy as she walked along, her hand under the covers began repeating what she was describing. As she told about rushing behind the neighbor's bushes and hiding when he opened the front door, she noticed that her mother's hips were rocking slightly.

"Omigod, Mom, are you... " she whispered. Her mother just nodded and said in a strained voice, "Go on."

She continued the story, and her fingers slid deeper between and were soon massaging her increasingly wet pussy. At the same time, her mother's hips were rocking more noticeably, and she occasionally gave out little moans, as though she were punctuating the story. Lisa was getting more breathless as she told about walking down the sidewalk to their house, standing out in front, and then picking up her underwear in order to come back inside.

At this point, she rolled back slightly and lifted her leg against the wall so she could get easier access to her pussy. Her mother, meanwhile, had spread her legs as well and shifted the covers, so she was partly exposed, and one of her legs was resting against one of Lisa's.

Both of them were gasping and writhing in the bed, bumping up against each other as they each stroked themselves to their own orgasms. Lisa was the first to cum, maybe because she had the memory of her incomplete orgasm from behind the holly bush. Her body shook as the waves of sensation ran through her, and this pushed Mary Jo over her own edge. Together, the two women rubbed and bumped against each other as their orgasms played out through the bodies, and they rolled slightly toward the middle as the final waves wrung the final bits of energy out of them.

When Mary Jo opened her eyes, she saw her daughter looking at her and smiling. "Hi, Mom," she said as she watched her mother regain focus. Mary Jo brought her hand up from her pussy and stroked her daughter's cheek. "Hi, sweetie," she said. Neither felt like saying anything more, and they just continued looking at each other, enjoying the beauty of each other's face in their post-orgasmic haze. Finally, with her hand still on Lisa's cheek, Mary Jo shifted forward and brought her whole body in contact with her daughter's, wrapping her arm around her.

An electric impulse shot through both of them at this contact, and their lips merged into a kiss, more of a lover's kiss than parent and child. Mary Jo slid her tongue between Lisa's lips and slid her hand down from her cheek to cup her daughter's breast and rub her thumb over her nipple. Lisa pressed her leg between her mother's and felt her thigh rest against her wet pussy. They held each other tight and felt a few small bursts of reawakening orgasm brush through them.

After a moment, Mary Jo leaned back, and Lisa just rested her head on her shoulder. She looked at her mother's breasts and rested her hand on one of them, feeling the nipple in the middle of her palm. "Been a while since I held you there," Mary Jo said, and they both giggled.

"Are you going to tell Dad?"

"Not right away. He's still adjusting to what I told him tonight, as I suspect you are too. You just reacted differently." She laid her hand on Lisa's. "I'm going through my own changes, and I worry about whether I've dumped too much on both of you. It's done, and we'll move on. I just don't want to mess things up."

Lisa rolled over toward her mother. "When I was hiding in the bushes, afraid that the dog or the house owner would catch me, I was terrified, yet I have never felt so alive as I did then. It was way more exciting than getting naked on the chat groups, even though I don't plan to give that up. But I feel as though you opened me up to more possibilities I might not have tried on my own."

"I feel the same, and I want us all to explore these together and on our own. Dad just may need some more time."

Lisa kissed her mother lightly on the lips and put her head down on her shoulder. "Do you still want to join me in a chat group?"

"Definitely. I also have a few other things I want to do. First, this week, I will talk to Dad about your getting an apartment for the fall semester, and maybe even before. You deserve your privacy."

"So do you," Lisa teased.

"Second, I want to make an appointment for you with my gynecologist. It's time to get you on birth control. No, don't argue. If you're going to be living on your own, I think you should be prepared for the unexpected. And third, I think you and I should make a trip to one of the sex stores down on South Street to pick up some toys. No point in wearing out our fingers."

They snuggled and giggled a little more, then Mary Jo decided she should head back into her bedroom. She leaned over Lisa and kissed her deeply one more time, cupping her breast in her hand. "Sleep well, honey," she said as she headed out. Back in her bed, Bob was still sleeping soundly, and she cuddled up next to him. As she drifted off, she tried to count the number of orgasms she had had since she had dropped her panties off in Fred's desk drawer. She kept losing count, but she was certain, as she fell asleep, that it was a hell of a lot more than she had had in the ten years before that.

12