Mary Margret becomes Corrupted

Story Info
The young just married virgin learns to obey.
21k words
3.46
25.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of sex, domination, seduction, punishment, oral and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. The sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by a female married adult just over eighteen years old.

Part One, Mary Margret becomes a cocksucking slut!

My name is Mary Margret. Don't call me Mary! I'm Mary Margret! I just got married after turning eighteen and now I'm waiting for my turn in the confessional booth. I need to talk to Father Ryan about what happened during my honeymoon and this week since getting back. I made sure I would be the last person in the confessional so no one might overhear my sins. Old Mrs. Barry came out and smiled and I slipped into the dark booth and knelt down. The tiny window slid open.

"Bless me Father for I have sinned. I need to confess what happened on my honeymoon and since then," I whispered.

"My daughter once you're married things done between husband and wife are sanctioned by the church as long as your intimacy is to bring about children," Father Ryan instructed.

"That's why I'm confessing Father. My husband is older than me and during the honeymoon he instructed me on my role as his wife. He made me undress until I was naked. My tiny titties turned dark red I was so embarrassed. My husband could see my curly red hair between my legs. I had never been that naked in front of a man. I felt moistness between my legs when he ordered me to kneel in front of him and he took his penis in his hand. The fat tip went past his fingers and it was thick like a polish sausage. I was a good girl, Father, and had never seen a penis before but my husband ordered me to kiss it all over. I kissed the big head then down the sides and he told me to lick it so I did all over."

"He taught me to lick his big heavy sack and take each egg into my mouth and suck them tenderly. Once I did that he put the big fat end against my lips and pushed. I opened my mouth and he pushed his penis across my wet tongue until it hit the back. He told me to close my mouth and suck it like a baby does with her thumb. He moved back and forth in my tight mouth moaning as he held me by my hair. That penis filled my mouth Father!"

"My husband groaned and moved his penis rapidly over my tongue faster and faster and deeper and deeper then this thick white pudding filled my mouth. My husband pulled on my hair and yelled at me to swallow it all! Father I wanted to be a good wife so I sucked my husband's penis and swallowed all of that pudding he pushed out of his penis head. His pudding coated my tongue and all within my mouth then down my throat into my belly. When I swallowed it all he taught me how to clean him with my lips and tongue."

"Mary Margret, I just told you what's done between husband and wife are sanctioned by the church as long as your intimacy is to bring about children," he said in an understanding way.

"That is the sin I need to confess Father. I discovered I loved the taste of his pudding. Now I suck his cock all the time! He taught me that a penis is called a cock! I laugh each time I say cock! So I suck all the pudding out of my husband's cock at least three times a day. I suck his long fat cock at breakfast before he leaves for work. I leave his taste in my mouth as long as I can."

"I think about sucking his cock all day long as I do my chores and as soon as he walks in the door I'm down on my knees unzipping his pants and fishing out my Master's long fat cock. I suck his cock right by the doorway. I fill my mouth with his manly cock and I love the taste just out of his underwear. I breathe in his essence and it makes me wet from my innocence and I drip down my warm thighs. I throw my face and tight lips down his long fat cock then suck up tightly to his round tip. He trained me to take all his cock even into my throat. He loves the noise I make on his cock as my spit and saliva drips all over his thick rod. He loves holding my throat with his strong hands feeling his cock sliding deep inside."

"I suck my husband's cock at bed time and he tells me what a good girl I am. I blush as my Master thrusts his cock down my throat until he groans and fills me with his pudding. I swallow it all loving his taste. On the weekend I suck him even more. My husband never runs out of his thick white cum from his huge balls. He taught me those naughty words and makes me use them."

"My sin Father is that I suck him so often he has no desire to take my innocence. He licks me there and makes me wet and my body tremble until I scream and wet his face. The first time I thought I peed on him. But my wonderful Master instructed me that what I expel is my own honey, my thick female cum. He pleases me so much I have to suck his cock and drink his own thick hot cum."

"My husband never says no when I want his dick and always fills my mouth with his hot pudding. I cum sometimes as I swirl his sauce in my mouth with my tongue. He loves to watch me drop his globs on my little titties then lick them clean. I make such naughty noises as I suck his globs off my little titties. Oh Father I love my husband's cum so much. Is that sinful Father? Is it sinful to suck my husband's cum from his cock and love it so much that he never tries to breed me? Is that my sin Father that I have not yet let my husband breed with me? What should I do Father?" I asked with all sincerity.

In the quiet I heard a noise; a flop, flop, flop. Then Father Ryan grunted several times then breathed heavily. After some time he breathed easily then cleared his throat. I swore I heard a zipper.

"Mary Margret, sweetheart, you must try to get your husband between your legs and get his penis to enter your innocence. He must put his pudding, as you call it, into your wet hot cavern and seek to impregnate you. That is your role as a married woman to bring children into this world. I want you to try your very best to make that happen before you return to the confessional booth next week."

Father Ryan gave be several prayers to perform and to be successful in getting my husband to mate with me.

It has been a week and I have more sins to confess, terrible sins. I went over them in my mind as I waited my turn and my panties became wet. The more I brought those lurid sinful memories to my mind the more my pussy leaked my warm juices and soaked my panties. I fought myself to keep my fingers out of my panties and to rub that sensitive button. Finally it was my turn.

"Bless me Father for I have sinned, terrible sins. I did not get my husband between my legs no matter how wet I got nor how much I begged. My Master laughed and fed me his cock over and over drowning my tonsils with his hot thick cum. But that is not my terrible sin Father! My husband went on a business trip and I had days without his sweet pudding filling my mouth. I had such a hunger!"

"I had a leak under the sink and my husband told me to call a plumber. When I told my husband on the phone what I did he made me do FaceTime and show him my playing with my wet pussy in bed. My Master taught me how to play with that knot at the top of my pussy lips and I wet my fingers and the bed. When I finished my story I came so hard I sprayed my phone and the sheets on the bed. My husband called me his 'dirty nasty girl' and to call him if I did something like that again while he was gone."

"So here is my first terrible sin Father. Don't call me a slut or a nasty girl like my husband did. I let the plumber in and he was a huge black man. His size and maleness made my pussy start to drip. My Master does not let me wear panties when I'm home so my juices dripped out of my honey pit and wet my inner thighs. My kitten was dripping so bad I could smell myself and I'm sure the plumber could also because he smiled broadly at me.

He got under the sink and went to work. He called me over and asked me to pass him a specific tool. I had to squat down and I realized that when my skirt slid up my thighs he could see my dripping red haired pussy. I was squatting like a baseball catcher and I'm sure he could see my dripping coral gash surrounded by my now wet curly red hair and he could smell my scent. He took in deep breaths as his eyes centered on my dripping innocence."

"Part of my sin was I didn't cover myself and let him look at my married pussy. I didn't want to cover myself and it made me tingle knowing he was watching it. My married pussy dripped my woman juice now wetting my dark star between my ass cheeks. That strong dark man said he had fixed the leak but just laid there. I looked down and took in a deep breath. I could see the outline of a huge cock growing down his pants leg, I mean a huge cock! My hands were drawn to that bulge like I was hypnotized."

"I ran my hands up and down his thick length squeezing that cock, measuring, thinking what it would feel like if he forced that huge cock into my innocence. Those sinful thoughts made me wet so much I dripped onto my kitchen floor. He moved his hand under me and wet his thick fingers in my juices then licked them off. I thought of my husband licking me between my legs and wondered if that huge black man would do the same to me."

"Lost in my sinful lust I reached for his belt and unbuckled and pulled his pants and boxers down his thighs. His huge midnight black cock popped out and stood straight up. Father Ryan this black man's cock was huge! It was thicker and longer than my husband's and it oozed his pudding out that slit on his huge cockhead. His white pudding leaked out and coated his huge cockhead. I leaned over and licked off his sauce and put my white lips to that plum and sucked."

"He told me to fuck him! He said 'fuck' Father and my pussy leaked. I told him I was just married and had not yet taken my husband inside me and could not do as he asked. He slid out from under the sink and pushed his work shirt up his strong chest. He growled and ordered me to take off my skirt. In a trance I did as I was told and stood there letting him see up between my legs. He ordered me to straddle his waist and sat my wet pussy on his huge ball sack. Each hairy nut was also as large as a plum and had to hold a lot of his own pudding."

"He pulled my hips forward and his huge cock got pushed onto his abs as my wet pussy lips caressed each side. He moved my hips back and forth as my wet pussy coated his long fat cock as my swollen lips caressed his manly thick cock. He rocked my now swollen pleasure knot right on the underside of his fat plum sized cockhead. He moved me faster and faster and faster until I screamed and sprayed my female juices all over his cock and his balls and his chest. The kitchen tiles got coated with my hot juices leaking from my trembling pussy."

"He lifted my tee top over my head and I was naked before a man that wasn't my husband. He played with my titties, as my husband calls them, and pulled on my hard nipples. I swear Father I came again leaking my cum all over him. He lifted me with his strong huge arms and spun me around. He used his huge hand to bring his plum sized cockhead to my lips. I licked his leaking alfredo sauce and my honey juice from his cock. He pushed the back of my red hair covered head down forcing his big cockhead into my mouth. My lips were stretched wide as my tongue teased the knot under his cockhead."

"As I was telling my husband of my sin I was rubbing my pussy lips and my own pleasure knot and came so hard I dropped my phone. My pussy lips pulsed as arcs of pussy juice sprayed out and wet my bed. My Master ordered me to continue! I picked up my phone and centered it on my dripping pussy."

"Speaking of a dripping pussy my large black plumber placed my dripping pussy over his mouth and licked my just married lower lips. He must have had a big tongue because I felt it fill the opening of my pussy. He lapped away between my wet lips as I tried to take his cock deep into my mouth. His fat black cock would not go as deep as my husband's cock. I sucked and licked on his cock wanting his special version of his cock pudding."

"I rose up off his cock as I hissed from an unknown pleasure. I realized the man I was committing adultery with had just pushed his thick tongue into my ass. I told my husband I came like crazy from that black man using his tongue in my ass. My Master laughed and told me he had something special for me when he gets home. I giggled as I played with my pussy."

"My black lover moved his tongue in and out my ass as I leaked my cum across his chin wetting his neck and the kitchen floor. In pure lust I took his fat black cock in my mouth opening wide taking his fat head against the back of my mouth. My tiny hands moved up and down his fat cock as my husband had trained me. He started moaning against my ass then placed his fat tongue back to my pussy. I moaned on his cock filling my mouth as I felt him push one then two fingers into my ass. He moved those fingers in and out my virgin ass as he sucked on my pleasure knot."

"I was a sinful slut Father Ryan as I came on the face of the black plumber. He drank my hot pussy honey and pushed a third finger into my ass. I screamed but it was muffled by his cock filling my mouth. My hands moved quickly up and down his long thick black cock as I sucked on his cockhead licking his pleasure knot. He grunted and hosed his hot thick cum up against the roof of my mouth and doorway to my throat. His cock pulsed as he came again and again pushing so much pudding into my mouth. My lips were so tight around his cockshaft no white sauce slipped out. I had to swallow over and over to keep from drowning."

"I felt his hot pudding sliding down my throat to fill my naughty slutty belly. I lusted and wondered what that man sauce would do if I let him take my innocence or god forbid he pushed that long thick black cock into my ass. I came again telling my husband. He laughed and asked me what else had happened. I told my husband I cleaned the plumber's cock and balls as he had trained me. The plumber got dressed and said he was sorry but he had to charge me for the repair and the time."

"I laughed and actually kissed him deeply and thanked him for his pudding. He asked me for my panties but I told him my husband does not allow me to wear them when in the house. He asked if I had an unwashed wet pair in the hamper. I rushed upstairs and came down with a pink pair pushed into my pussy soaking up my dripping married juices. He knelt down and pulled them from my pussy with his teeth. He then kissed my pussy and told me to call him if I had any other plumbing problems. I walked naked to the door and gave him a big kiss pushing my naked little titties against his strong chest. He reached around and gave my ass a good squeeze. I didn't care if the neighbors saw me kissing a black man that wasn't my husband."

I went silent and Father Ryan said I had committed adultery, broken the Seventh Commandment, but that I can be forgiven if I was truly repentant."

"Well then I must tell you what happened after that. Like a drug, that black man's cum only satisfied me for several days. My husband would not be home until the weekend. It was late in the afternoon and my doorbell rang. It was the driver's last delivery and it was a hot day so I asked him in while I signed for the package. I realized he was looking down my blouse trying to see my little titties. As I held his pen in my mouth I opened another button and his eyes opened wide. I took the pen tip and moved it in and out between my lips making sucking noises."

"The delivery guy watched me unbutton and remove my blouse. I took my little titties in my hands then pulled on my nipples. My pussy was leaking and my juices were running down my inner thighs. I was following my Master's instructions and was not wearing panties. I raised my skirt and let the driver look at my red-head pussy. He reached for it and I slapped his hand aside. I dropped to my knees keeping my green eyes on the guy."

"I reached for his belt, unbuckled then unzipped his pants. I lowered his pants and boxers and his cock hung down. His cock was a little bigger than my husband but way smaller then the black plumber. I held his cock as my lips closed over the helmet and I sucked. Blood filled his cockshaft and it hardened in my hand and mouth. I slid my lips down his hard shaft and listened to him hiss as I took his cockhead into my throat."

"I licked his ballsack with the tip of my wet tongue then pulled back to his head. I slid off then looking at him asked him if he wanted to push his pudding down my throat. He hissed and moaned, 'Yes' as I took his cock deep again. I sucked all the way down his long shaft and licked his balls. He put his hands on my head and I pushed them off. I wanted to suck his cock not get face fucked by this stranger."

"I pushed him to sit in a kitchen chair and buried my face in his lap. With my nails I scratched his balls and hummed on his cock in my mouth. I quickly moved up and down his cockshaft keeping my lips tight. His thighs started trembling as I worked my lust filled sinful magic on his cock. My Master had taught me to be a 'great little cocksucker' as he liked to call me. This stranger's cockhead slid into the opening to my throat over and over as my lips, tongue, mouth and throat worked for my pleasure not his."

"I felt my pussy dripping; it had to be wetting the kitchen floor. I put one hand under my skirt and slipped two fingers onto my soaking wet pussy. My innocence had been stretched by the black plumber's thick long tongue but not broken. I used my other hand to pump the cock in my mouth. My thumb found my clit and I rubbed it fast and round and round and groaned on his cock as I came. My pussy pulsed and sprayed the kitchen floor multiple times. I could smell my wetness as I came over and over. My Master had trained me how to pleasure myself and pleasure myself I did! The floor was soaked by my juices!"

"I took my pussy wet hand and used it to pump my stranger's cock. I sucked his cock like a starving child on a milk filled tit. He groaned and shot glob after glob across my tongue. I moved my tight lips to just his cockhead and sucked and sucked each glob of his cum down into my belly. His pudding marinated on my tongue as the pleasure caused me to cum again. I trembled with his cock still in my mouth sucking the last of his thick sauce onto my tongue. I opened my mouth and showed the stranger his globs of cum behind my teeth. I put his hand on my throat and swallowed the last of his cum."

"I cleaned his cock and balls then kissed his cockhead and handed him the sign board. I pointed to the door and he stood and pulled up his pants then left. When I told my husband this adultery I came so many times I soaked the bed. He told me he loved 'his little nasty slut'. I fell asleep lying in my fragrant cum. I had to take my soaked sheets to do the wash and smelled my scent all the way to the wash room. It made me very wet just like it is now Father Ryan," I said in a little girl's voice.

"What should I do Father Ryan? I haven't had cum in my mouth in several days. I would hate myself if I went searching for some stranger to suck his cock. What shall I do Father? Who could possible help me?" I pretended crying.

I heard movement on the other side of the screen then it slowly opened. "I don't want you to sin with strangers causing them to sin also. I will sacrifice for your good Mary Margret and offer myself to ease your sinful desires," Father Ryan said. There was just enough light in the dark confessional booth to see that a big cock had slipped through the screen opening.

I smiled as my plan today had worked and I kissed Father Ryan's dripping cockhead. His pre-cum was sweet and thick. I tightened my lips to his crown and slowly slid down his thick cock. Was I so blessed to have big cocks to fill my hungry mouth? I could tell Father Ryan had a long cock because his cockhead tapped the back of my mouth and there was more to go. I pushed forward and his firm cockhead slipped into my throat.