Mary Margret becomes Corrupted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As it turned out I was the last patient of the day. Dr. Harrison said his nurse was called to school for her ill child and would I mind not having any nurse in the office during his examination. I said I would not as Dr. Harrison was a mature, Indiana Jones like handsome man. My panties were already dripping knowing I would have my legs spread and my kitten wide open for this distinguished looking man as his hands examined my pregnant body.

As I started to undress he asked if I needed privacy. I laughed and said he was going to see my titties and my kitten so why bother. He laughed but watched me reveal myself as I slowly purposely disrobed. When I was naked I held my titties and told him since I became with child my titties had filled out and I loved playing with them; "so do the holy Fathers" I said softly but he heard me.

He helped me up on the table and into the stirrups and did his professional exam. He said everything looked fine except I seemed to produce a lot of arousal fluid. I asked him what arousal fluid was and was that normal. He said arousal fluid is produced when a woman is sexually stimulated, lubricating the vagina for comfortable intercourse. Both the brain and the vagina are involved with making arousal fluid. Once the sexual response cycle is triggered in the brain, the glands in the vagina produce this clear, slippery fluid.

"Is it dripping down and coating my anus, Doctor? I can feel my moistness between my ass cheeks. Can you check for me Doctor Harrison? I'd like to see my fluid on your fingers and know everything was fine. I've never been with child before so everything is new and at time very frightening," I said in my little girl's voice.

I heard him let out a long controlled breath then the sound of gloves being removed. I took in a quick hissing breath when I felt his fingers rim my dark lips. I could feel myself release more fluid, (or kitten juice as my husband calls it), and have it run down and coat my anus and the Doctor's fingers. His fingers played with my anus which opened as it has been trained to do and I moaned when his finger entered my ass.

I pushed my hips down the table taking his finger deeper into my ass. I moaned when he pushed two then three fingers into my ass and moved them back and forth. I gave into the pleasure and quickly came on his fingers. I soaked his hand and the exam table paper under my ass as I gripped his fingers with my asschute. I moaned and groaned as he fucked my ass with his long thick fingers. I tried to get my breathing under control and asked his if everything looked good down there. He whispered, "Yes, Mary Margret, everything looks fine!"

"What about my titties? Sometimes they are discomforting and feel swollen. Can you examine them please?" I said again using my little girl's voice.

He pressed a button that widened my thighs and moved my ass further back. I watched him untie his scrubs and let them drop to the floor. He took his nice long fat cock in his hand and laid it between my wet hot pussy lips. I anointed his shaft with my thick fragrant juices as his fat cockhead bumped my swollen pleasure knot. He reached up and took each tittie in his strong hands and squeezed. I moaned then he pulled on my hard dark nipples.

"These will continue to grow and fill out, Mary Margret, preparing to fill with mother's milk so you can naturally breastfeed your baby, like this," he moaned and took my right nipple between his lips. He sucked and nipped my nipple then switched to the left one. He spent some time sucking my nips and biting my titties all the while stroking his fat cock through my still naked kitten lips. Each push rubbed my clit and I soon came soaking his groin with my hot kitten juice.

"That was very nice Dr. Harrison. You made all my fear and concerns dissipate as your huge cock made me cum. Speaking of cum I'll either suck you off or you can paint my bowels with your hot cum. Only my husband gets my kitten," I said thrusting my pussy against the underside of his thick cock.

"Mary Margret, are you sure. So far we have only bent the doctor-patient relationship. Whatever we do next will rip it apart," he said breathing deeply running his cock through my wet hot lips.

"Dr. Harrison, push your long thick cock down my ass and fill it with your hot cum. I will then suck your hard cock deep into my mouth and give it a good cleaning," I groaned soaking his cock and my asshole in my warm juices.

He touched a button on the table and my chest lowered and my ass raised. My titties, now somewhat larger rolled about on my chest. My asshole trembled as his cockhead touched it. He ran his fat cock through my naked kitten lips anointing his cockhead with my thick juices. Those juices were lubing my trembling asslips as they kissed his fat cockhead.

Dr. Harrison grunted as I felt his fat cockhead push against my asslips and force them open. By now with all the cocks I have taken in my ass they were well trained to open wide and suck in a fat cockhead. Cocks in my ass by my husband, down at the docks, by delivery men and repairmen, by Charlie and James and the holy Fathers had all trained my dark nasty tunnel to open and suck a cock.

I pulsed my ass muscles on Dr. Harrison's thick cockhead and along his long cockshaft as he slowly filled my ass. His ballsack rested on my lower back as he groaned from the warmth and tightness of my yoga trained ass. I hissed when he pulled back then filled my ass again. He still had a grip on my titties as he rocked his hips back and forth massaging his cock in my dark tunnel. He thrust hard against me to test me and I groaned my desire.

Handsome Dr. Harrison fucked my ass! He fucked my ass deep and hard thrusting against my pussy anointed ass flesh. Slap, slap, slap went the joining of our two masses of flesh, groin and ass! I moaned as the Doctor crushed my titties in his enthusiasm to fuck my ass. I didn't know if the Doctor loved ass or this was a rare event for him but he went at my ass as if it was a drug and he was an addict.

My warm juices pouring from my naked kitten lips was soaking the exam table paper and because I was tipped I was wetting my lower back. At times I would spray and wet my tiny baby bump and my juices would dribble down and wet between my titties. The Doctor's thumbs between my tits would get wet and he rubbed them across my nipples then sucked off my 'arousal fluid'. Saying or thinking 'arousal fluid' still makes me chuckle.

One hand left my tittie and it rubbed my swollen pleasure knot. I screamed and thrust against Dr. Harrison's invading thick cock filling my ass. He pounded into my ass for some time rubbing my clit and giving me climax after climax. One climax built upon the other until my vagina and anal tract pulsed over and over milking the handsome Doctor's cock.

He groaned and thrust against my ass and crushed my titties as he ejected his hot sperm deep down my bowels. I grabbed my own clit and pinched and pulled on it giving me a crashing climax. I felt the Doctor's cock swell and pulse and eject his hot cum inside me. He groaned as he continued to thrust inside my ass dropping his cum load into my dark cavern. His hands pulsed on my titties as my hard nipples pushed into his palms.

All spent the Doctor now tenderly massaged my titties but I could still feel the pain from his hard grip. It made me tremble and leak more juices. Dr. Harrison felt my warmth on his cockbase and he moaned. After he slowly withdrew his wilting cock from my ass I told him to stand beside me. He walked on shaky legs beside me and I took his cock in my hand. I moved my lips to his cockhead and swallowed him into my mouth.

He moaned and released a dollop of cum on my tongue and I tasted the good Doctor. He pushed forward and groaned loudly as his cockhead slipped into my throat. He moaned as my oral talents cleaned his cock and ballsack. My lips, tongue, mouth and throat serviced his long thick cock cleaning it and stealing the last drops of pudding across my tongue.

"Mary Margret you are a very talented young woman and I will be pleased to be your obstetrician and deliver your baby," he laughed and leaning over actually kissed me deeply.

Dr. Harrison fucked me at each office visit, twice a month towards the end. I got to taste his thick cum via a direct deposit and after a recovery time had him fill my ass with hot cum. My husband loved to listen to my appointment recaps. The good Doctor fucked me right up till my water broke. I quick call to the ambulance crew and I went off to the hospital. Got a story for that night also.

I was in labor overnight and believe it or not it made me fucking horny. The pulses and contractions felt like they were pulling on my clit and I must have cum multiple times. It was deep in the quiet night that an intern came in to check on me. He was dark as the midnight light. When he checked on the diameter of my cervix I came on his hand. He brought his fingers to his lips and smelled my fragrance. He licked my arousal fluid then went back for more.

I grabbed his fat cock over his scrubs and would not release it. Yes it was long and thick! Why does this faithful wife always get the long thick cocks? I pulled him to my pillow by his cock then opened his fly and dug out his black meat. His thick cock was even blacker than his hands and a pure white dollop of cum released over his cockhead. I rolled my head and took what would fit of his cockhead into my waiting hungry mouth.

Just as he filled my mouth a contraction hit. I moaned on his cock and he moaned from the tightness of my mouth. In some pain I lunged forward and his cockhead forced itself into my throat. I growled until the contraction subsided. He grabbed my long red hair and thrust into my throat over and over slapping his belly against my lips, nose and face.

His fingers returned to my abused pussy and strummed my swollen clit. I sprayed his hand with hot pussy juices when another contraction hit. He pushed his fingers inside me and I could feel my pussy grip them. I was getting lightheaded from his fat midnight cock filling my throat. My contraction passed and I eased my tightness and he pulled his cock back. I took a deep breath and slid my lips all down his thick cockshaft and took him deep over and over.

His pussy wet hand moved to his cock and he jerked himself as his cockhead sat upon my tongue. His hand moved rapidly up and down his thick shaft as my tongue licked his big pleasure knot. He started to tremble and I moved my lips to just behind his foreskin ridge. Yes I was sucking my first uncut cock! My tongue circled his fat cockhead under his foreskin as I sucked hard.

He groaned and his hot cum shot into my mouth painting my ready tongue. Another contraction hit and I groaned tightening on his cock. I felt his cockhead swell and pulse feeding me his thick cock pudding. He continued to fill my mouth with cum and I held it all in. My contraction eased and I softened the capture of my midnight, as color and time, cockhead in my mouth.

He hissed and pulled back and I had to clamp my lips closed or his pint of cum would have leaked out onto my hospital gown. My tongue swirled within the reservoir of his hot thick cum held behind my bottom teeth. I tasted his earthiness then slowly swallowed his cum in several gulps. I opened my mouth showing his cum painted on my tongue then sucked any left down into my belly.

I quickly grabbed his cock and licked off the last of his dripping cum just as the curtain pulled back and Doctor Harrison appeared to check on me. My embarrassed midnight intern stuffed his big midnight black cock back into his scrubs and stood beside my bed. Doctor Harrison laughed strongly.

"I see you have succumbed to the hungriness of Mary Margret!" he laughed again. "Go visit the other mother's to be but keep your cock in your scrubs and we shall not speak of this again."

When he left Doctor Harrison fished out his mature cock and asked if I had the time for another dose. Of course I did and sucked his hot pudding down into my belly as my contractions pulsed throughout my body. My husband was traveling so I delivered my beautiful red-haired daughter early in the morning alone but with the natal nurses and Doctor Harrison. He laughed and said he made sure to give me the honeymoon stitch to please my husband. I did not know what he meant until six weeks later when my husband deflowered my pussy again!

I got visited by a down to earth La Leche nurse who helped me learn to latch my baby girl and start my life of breastfeeding my babies and apparently the Fathers. She laughed when she told me my husband is gonna benefit because sucking cum from a cock will enrich my milk. Just then Adebamgbe, my midnight skinned Nigerian intern came in.

He had told me that his Nigerian name meant 'royalty dwells within me' and we laughed when I told my La Leche nurse that his royal pudding already dwells in my belly. He dropped his clipboard and rushed out of the room hearing our laughter again. Charlie and James managed to visit me and gladly donated to enrich my milk. With my pussy off-limits my husband gladly let me suck his cock and fill my belly. My daughter seemed to love my breastmilk.

Once a month during all that time my baby grew in my womb I was disciplined in the rectory basement. I even initiated many foreign novices that arrived to the rectory into being my discipline masters. I've had many religious cocks in my body to help drive out my sinful desires. James was my designated driver driving his cock deep up my ass and down my throat after my discipline.

Let me tell of one such night of discipline. I was seven months pregnant with a huge belly hanging below my larger titties. I walked down to the rectory basement and there were two dark, dark men sitting in novice robes. I went and stood in front of them and removed my blouse. I unzipped my skirt and it dropped to the floor. I undid my new bra holding in my newer larger titties and tossed it into one on the young men's lap.

I slowly pushed my pussy juices wet panties down my legs and took them off my feet after removing my shoes. I held those deeply scented panties under their noses then touched my wet gusset against their lips. They tried to sit there stoically but I could see and hear them breathing deeply. I dropped my panties into the unoccupied lap. I asked them their names and they each answered, Samuel and Emmanuel.

"Have you ever seen a naked white woman? Have you ever seen a naked pregnant white woman with a huge naked white belly and full large titties? Can you smell my fragrance from my juices dripping down my inner thighs? Am I causing you to have sinful thoughts and make your penis firm?" I said laughing.

I walked to the floor rings and spread my legs wide and held up my arms. Father Brian chained my ankles to the floor and Father Ryan chained my wrists to the ceiling. I hung there listening to my juices tap, tap, tap on the stone floor dripping from my aroused pussy. The chill in the basement made my nipples firm and push out and send excitement throughout my body.

Father Francis ran the flogger across my larger breasts and swollen belly. He moved behind me and ran the flogger down my back and across my fuller ass cheeks caused by my pregnancy weight gain. From the back the ball of the flogger handle slid through my wet kitten lips and rubbed my swollen pleasure knot. That anointed leather ball then rotated against my anus and my back lips opened from their training. He turned to the two Nigerian novices.

"You see strung before you a married woman who gives into her sexual lusts. She defiles her married body with the semen of men that are not her husband. She takes the strength of good men down her throat and up her rectum drawing out their seed to be wasted in her vile holes. She comes here for discipline and punishment on the hopes she will be cleansed. Tonight you will supply that discipline and punishment," he growled.

He ordered Samuel to rise and told him to remove his robe. He did and my pussy sprayed my juices onto the stone floor when I saw his dark as night long thick cock lay half way down his thigh and his heavy ball sack. He took the flogger and swung it and lashed my titties. I screamed and sprayed the floor again. He lashed my titties and pregnant belly over and over until I lost count.

When he stopped my head hung down and I saw a huge puddle of my arousal juices on the stone floor. I raised my head and through the tendrils of my sweaty long red hair I saw his magnificent hard black cock raised and pointing like a lance ready for combat. On the tip of his large black plum sat dripping white pre-cum thick like tapioca.

I screamed as I felt the flogger strike my back! I screamed again at the leather tines bit into my plump ass cheeks. Back and forth the tines hit my naked flesh never hard enough to cut but hard enough to raise painful welts. Because of my pregnancy I could not control myself and I pissed on the stone floor in one strongly scented arc. The final sprits dripped directly between my legs. The flogging finally stopped.

"Samuel and Emmanuel, the adulterous married woman with the enceinte belly will not fit chained over the vault-horse. Chain her to the dais!" Father Francis commanded.

My chains were lowered and I was placed on the dais on my arms and knees. My pregnancy swollen ass was pointed back and my chains retightened. The flogger returned to the cheeks of my ass. Each painful swat made my pussy juices run down my bent thighs and wet my knees on the marble dais. My swollen naked pussy lips trapped between my thick thighs was struck with random tines as the rest turned my ass red. My growing titties with the nipple clamps were scraping on the marble causing pain and pleasure to my hard tender nipples.

My sweaty hair was pulled up and a huge dark black cock was pushed against my lips. The fat head pushed my lips wide until my mouth was breached. A fat cockshaft that took up all the space in my mouth slid along my tongue until I coughed from the fat cockhead hitting my gag center. I sucked that invader just to get some breath along the thick shaft.

That black cock pulled back to just my lips then thrust forward again. My watery eyes could just focus to see several inches still to go when the back of my mouth was filled. Rough hands gripped my sweaty hair and pulled my face forward. That fat cockhead tapped my throat over and over until it breached and moved into my gullet. More cock moved down my throat cutting off my breath.

My head swam from my breath being cut off because my throat was filled with thick black cock. If I could scream I would have when I felt my asshole suddenly being pushed wide open. Tiny movements allowed more destroyer to slip past my anal lips and enter my ass.

"Ravage her sinful ass Samuel! Spoil that whore, that adulterous bitch, Samuel. Give her all your monstrous strength Samuel, all the way down her wicked and corrupt passage and destroy her ungodly hunger," I heard in richly accented broken English.

Emmanuel had pulled out of my mouth and my stretched lips closed painfully. I tried to lick them to moisten them for the next ungodly thrust. I screamed like a pike had been thrust down my ass as Samuel drove in his full thick cock forward until his large ballsack slapped the back of my thighs. He pulled back and thrust hard filling my ass and bowels with thick black foreign cock.

Emmanuel grabbed my hair and thrust his thick cock across my tongue and into my mouth. The Nigerian novices abused my body for what felt like an hour. Huge black cock filled my ass and thick black cock filled my throat. I lost count how many times I came spraying that holy dais and Samuel's heavy ballsack.

I choked when thick hot cum splashed against the back of my throat without warning then was forced down into my belly. That thick cockhead pulsed and swelled as each eruption of cum filled my mouth. I had to swallow quickly to keep from drowning. Eruption and Swallow, Eruption and Swallow, Eruption and Swallow was my punishment.