Mary, My Matronly Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We pulled my trousers and underpants off together, and my wife took me in her mouth, using her hand, too. And instantly I was imagining Mary, enormous and naked, taking my cock in her mouth.

"Oh, Mary!" I gasped.

Jennifer stopped and looked up at me, surprised.

"Sorry. Just part of the fantasy," I blushed.

"Keep doing it," said my wife. "I liked it."

"Keep calling you Mary?" I asked.

"Keep doing it. Use her name. It's hot," said my wife, returning her mouth to my cock.

"Suck me, Mary!" I sighed.

Jennifer redoubled her efforts, and I was soon spurting into her mouth and down her throat.

"Oh, Mary! Oh, Mary" I groaned. "Mary! That was so good!"

I must have been loud, because as I finished climaxing, there was a little tap on our bedroom door.

"Michael? Is everything OK? Were you calling me?" came Mary's voice.

Jennifer let my cock slip from between her lips. She licked them and grinned at me.

"Michael? Do you need me?" called Mary. "Should I come in?"

"It's OK, Mom!" called Jennifer.

"Oh. I heard Michael calling and thought he might need me," said Mary.

"Not right now, Mom. I've got him taken care of," said Jennifer, grinning.

"Well, if you've taken care of him then I'm off to bed. Don't stay up too late!" called Mary.

We held each other for a few minutes. I felt weird and thought I'd better explain.

"All that talk about your mother, I suddenly envisioned her, and called out her name," I said. "Sorry about that."

"No need to be sorry. I encouraged it!" said Jennifer, stroking my chest. "I knew that was what you must be thinking. But I never thought you'd be imagining my fat old mother when I was giving you a blow job, mister!"

She gave me a playful slap, and we kissed. I was surprised I'd imagined Mary, too. And now I couldn't get her out of my mind.

"I wonder what Mom was thinking, hearing you calling out her name in that groaning voice?" said Jennifer.

"That something had happened to me, I guess," I said.

"Something did happen to you. You came in my mouth, groaning out my mother's name!" giggled Jennifer.

"Yeah, well," I grumbled. "You imagined being ravished by your step-father, who doesn't even exist!"

"Not yet, anyway. But you are a perfect couple!" giggled Jennifer. "You and my fat Mom! You can be my step-daddy AND my husband!"

"You're incorrigible," I sighed.

"It could be fun!" grinned my wife. "And you were imagining sex with my mother! How often do you do that? You're a lovely, naughty man!"

And that was all we said about that. All we said that night, anyway. We took turns brushing out teeth and getting ready for bed. And I had peculiar dreams about large homely older women ravishing me.

After Jennifer left for work the next day, Mary knocked lightly on my open office door.

"Michael? May I have a word?" she asked.

"Of course! Come in, have a seat," I said, shifting a couple of books off the second chair in my office.

Mary sat down, looking rather prim. She was wearing a long skirt, as usual. Feet together in sensible black flats. Hands folded in her lap. More decolletage than usual. She'd been sporting lower necklines lately. I remembered she often dressed this way with Harry.

"Is everything OK?" I asked.

"Yes, yes. I wanted to speak to you about last night," said Mary.

"What about last night?" I asked, knowing what must be coming. Oh, dear.

"I definitely heard you calling out my name, several times. I'm feeling a little funny about that," said Mary.

"Oh, that. Well, we were ... playing a game, sort of," I blushed.

"A game! My goodness. You sounded as if you might be in distress, or something," said Mary.

"It's embarrassing, Mary. I don't know if I can talk to you about it," I said, wishing she would go away.

"Michael? I'm a practical and mature woman. I live in this house with you and my daughter. There shouldn't be anything embarrassing for us," she said, seriously.

I hesitated and looked away. "Your daughter, my wife, was having a bit of a fantasy, and I was playing along."

"A fantasy? You mean, like a sexual fantasy?" Mary was going to persist.

"It was silly, really. She was still joking about the fellow at the restaurant. You know. Him thinking that you and I were a married couple, out for dinner with our daughter, Jennifer," I said.

"Yes? Go on," said Mary. "Michael?"

"Jennifer was joking about me being her step-father, about to ravish her," I said. "It was very silly."

"That was your game?" Mary gasped and looked aghast. "Well, I never!"

"I told you, it was silly," I said. "She'd had a lot to drink."

"Her step-father? She doesn't have a ... oh, I see. After the restaurant incident, Jennifer continued her as-if you and I were married. And you, as my husband, you were about to take advantage of my daughter," said Mary, nodding. "Very naughty notion."

"With you in the house. It was thoughtless of us. But Jennifer was a little ... loosey-goosey ... and, I admit, I enjoyed the game, too," I said.

"I understand, Michael," said Mary. "But why would you call out my name?"

"Jennifer ... pleasured me, pretending I was her step-father. Because you and I were mistaken for a couple. Then she wondered what her mother, my imagined wife, might do ... " I trailed off.

"What her mother might do? What I might do? To pleasure my husband, as if you were my husband?" asked Mary. "You two and your game! Quite wild and very naughty. Depraved! As if you could be aroused by a woman like me!"

She stretched out her legs a little and moved her hands to the arms of the chair, pushing her shoulders back. Whether intentional or not, she drew my attention to her trunk-like legs and her full chest. She was still Mary, my wife's large, homely mother. But once again I found myself thinking about her as a woman, a lot of woman. I tried to clear my head of the images floating up.

"Right, right. So, Jennifer ... did that," I said.

"She did what you two imagined I might do to pleasure my husband," said Mary. "Really, Michael? This is the fantasy that excited you two?"

"Er, yes," I said.

"Well, I suppose I can imagine such a thing, but I didn't expect it where I lived, with my daughter and son-in-law," said Mary. She sounded like she was judging, but she didn't look particularly stern. "You, thinking about me, and sex! Well!"

She pulled her shoulders back again. Her breasts certainly were large. Her outfit and posture rather emphasized the cleavage plunging over her big tummy. I glanced at her chest, then up to her eyes, which were on me. She knew where my eyes had been. Mary still looked very serious.

"But, again, why call out my name?" she asked.

"I ... I'd had a bit of wine, too, you know," I said. "And, in the spirit of Jennifer's ... our ... fantasy, I did momentarily ... invest. That would be a good word, I suppose, invest ... in the role playing."

"And you said my name," nodded Mary. "Cried out my name."

"Jennifer ... liked that," I said. "She wanted me to ... pretend ... she was you."

"As if it was in fact me pleasuring you," said Mary. "You imagining Jennifer was me! She's much smaller all over, of course. And younger. But you called out my name in the throes of passion. What, if I may be so bold, was I doing, in your fantasy?"

"Oh, that's not important," I said, blushing.

"I think it's entirely reasonable for me to be told. I want to understand, Michael," said Mary, sounding stern now. "What was I doing? Tell me!"

"You were ... using ... your mouth," I said, embarassed.

"You needn't be shy, Michael. I'm not a nervous virgin!" said Mary.

"Of course not," I said.

"You imagined my mouth, your mother-in-law's mouth. It was in fact Jennifer's mouth, pleasuring you," said Mary, nodding. "You imagined yourself in my mouth. Depraved!"

"Ummm. Well, yes," I said. "We laughed about it after, Jennifer and I."

"When I knocked on your door, my daughter had successfully pleasured you. And you called out my name at ... at the moment of full ... pleasure?" asked Mary.

"Yes," I said. "We didn't mean to alarm you. We were so ... engaged, in the fantasy, you know."

"I wasn't alarmed, just surprised and concerned," said Mary. "Oh, I can imagine well enough." She paused and looked away. "Did you imagine me clothed, or naked?"

"Does that matter?" I asked, surprised by the question.

"I'm interested ... you were imagining me," said Mary. "It seems you should satisfy my reasonable curiosity."

"You ... weren't fully clothed," I said.

"Naked, then," nodded Mary. "I'm a large, plain, older woman. My figure and form aren't what they once were. Not that I was ever much to write home about. But you've seen my figure, clothed at least. And I expect you can imagine me unclothed. And that image didn't disturb your fantasy?"

"Not at all!" I said, more enthusiastically than necessary. "You're very ... alluring. Jennifer and I both think so." Hoping flattery would soothe.

Mary parted her legs, then lifted one ankle over the other. She ran her hands up and down her large thighs. It was too easy to imagine what might be up the dark tunnel of her skirt.

"What would you say if I told you I was naked when I knocked on your door?" asked Mary, risking a little smile for the first time. "Wouldn't you be shocked?"

"Were you?" I asked, eyes wide.

"You like that idea, do you? No," sighed Mary, shaking her head. "I had my dressing gown on. I was just having a risqué thought. Adding to your fantasy, if you will."

"Of course," I said. "Anything else?" I grinned.

"No. But I do sleep naked," said Mary. "So, now you know that about me. Does that surprise you?"

"A little bit," I said. "You've always seemed quite, oh, conservative, to me."

"I expect we can all be surprising, even when we seem conservative," she said. "Yes, I sleep naked. And, in warm weather, I often throw off the covers and rest on the bed au naturel.

"We sleep naked, too," I blurted out. "Jennifer and me." I didn't have to say that, but I found I wanted to share. "We always do. So, we ... have that in common."

Mary must know that I was now imaging her naked in her bed. Was she imagining me and Jennifer so? I found myself hoping she did.

"Good to know," said Mary. "In future, if there is a disturbance, we'll all know what to expect: a naked romp! And you, Michael ... imagining having sex with your mother-in-law! How often do you do that, I wonder? You'll tell Jennifer we had this conversation, of course?"

"I guess I should," I said. Interesting that Mary and Jennifer seemed to be wondering the same thing.

"Good, good," said Mary.

She rose from the chair. I stood, too, because it seemed like the thing to do. She gave me a little kiss on the cheek, pushing her chest against me. I could smell her body powder. Lavender. Then she went off about her business.

After supper, and some shared evening television time, we all retired to our rooms. Jennifer and I got ready for bed. I slipped under the covers first, and watched my wife walking naked from the master bathroom to our bed. She's a big-boned woman. Not fat, but sturdy, with full breasts and thighs. She had a tiny hint of a tummy above the bush of long brown hair covering her pussy.

"You're lovely," I said, as she joined me in bed.

"Thank you, sir," Jennifer smiled and gave me a kiss.

"I had a conversation with your mother today," I said.

"About anything interesting?" asked Jennifer.

"About why I was calling out her name last night," I said.

Jennifer giggled and snuggled up close to me.

"What did you say?" she asked.

"It was a bit of an interrogation, actually," I said. "She was intent on her objective. Intent on getting the truth out of me."

"Was Mommy cruel to you, baby?" Jennifer asked.

"No, she was very reasonable," I said. "And she was persistent. Determined to get to the bottom of things."

"You have a nice bottom," said my wife.

"Thank you," I said. "You, too."

"My mother's is quite large ... well, really large," she said, apropos of nothing. "So, what did you tell her?"

"In the end, it all came out," I said. "I explained that we'd been drinking, as she knew. And we were playing out a silly fantasy with me as your step-father setting out to ravish you."

"Wow! You told my mother that?" Jennifer,.

"Yes, and it was all matter-of-fact," I said.

"How did you explain calling out her name?" asked Jennifer.

"I told her part of the fantasy had you ... pleasuring me ... as if you were your mother," I said. "And I explained that, in the heat of the moment, I imagined you were. Imagined you were your mother."

"What did Mom say about that?" asked Jennifer, eyes wide.

"She thought that seemed very reasonable," I said. "If outrageous."

I was getting an erection talking about this. Jennifer, stroking her hand up and down my body, discovered that. She giggled.

"The fantasy is still pretty exciting, isn't it?" she whispered. "Is that all you talked to Mom about?"

"She wondered if I'd imagined her naked, and hoped that didn't alarm me if I had," I said. "She explained that she slept naked, and I said we did, too. I don't know why I told her that. Anyway, she thought that was good to know. In case there were ever any other nighttime disturbances."

Jennifer giggled again, then climbed on top of me so that we were face to face.

"I wonder if Mom would mount and ride my step-father like I'm about to ride you, Daddy?" she whispered. "I'd be so big on top of you! So much flesh moving around!"

"This is a crazy fantasy," I sighed, as Jennifer guided my hard cock in with her hand.

"I think it's pretty hot," said my wife. "I'm sorry I'm not a bigger woman, so you could properly imagine Mom, Daddy!"

"Shut up and make love, Mary!" I giggled, as we began to fuck.

"Oh, Daddy! You're such a beast!" giggled my wife. "Pretending I'm Mommy! Be good or I'll tell her how you do me, or us!"

It was confusing remembering who was who. And I imagined my mother-in-law, naked, listening outside our door. I almost wished she were about to burst in. Naked. So much of her. Discovering us naked. Thinking of her. Imagining the three of us naked together.

Two days later Jennifer announced that she was making a last-minute business trip.

"It's pretty exciting," said Jennifer. "I know this is sudden, but there was a hotel room cancellation. We were top of the waiting list, so we seized the opportunity."

"Isn't your Mom's birthday coming up?" I asked.

"Yes, I know. Sorry to dump that on you," said Jennifer.

"You're not going to be home for your mother's birthday?" I asked.

"Can't be helped. I'll be at the trade show with Robin from the shop," said Jennifer.

"What am I supposed to do with her?" I asked.

"Take her out for dinner. Show her a good time. You can do it! You're a perfect couple!" grinned my wife.

"Thanks for that!" I sighed. "How long will you be gone?"

"Three nights."

"OK. Well, I hope it's fun and useful!" I said.

"I hope it's safe for me to leave you alone with my mother, unsupervised!" laughed Jennifer.

Me and Mary. Alone together. Unsupervised. I began to fantasize.

"You might cry out her name and she'd come rushing in naked to help you!" said my wife.

Jennifer and I had lovely sex in the days before she left. Always with some fantasy involving Mary. It was totally getting to be a habit. She did share some revelations about her mother, as we lay in one another's arms after lovemaking.

"Mom and I were talking, about relationships and stuff," said Jennifer.

"Relationships and stuff?" I asked. "What does that mean?"

"Well, about you and me, and us living here together with her, and remembering growing up," she said. "I asked her what she meant when she told us that Dad only wanted her because she would do things other girls wouldn't do."

"Wow! She didn't just shut you down?" I asked. "Had you ever talked to her about that before?"

"No. She was surprisingly forthcoming. I didn't go after the details, but it sounds like Dad, when they first got together, liked to ... share Mom, with other men!" said Jennifer.

"What?" I gasped.

"I know! Which is totally crazy, considering how strict Mom was with me about boys when I was growing up. She was concerned about everything. She was sure that I'd be bed-hopping to hell with a variety of lads. I guess her experience with Dad kind of made her that way."

"He liked to share her?" I prompted. This was hard to believe.

"Mom was always a big girl, and never the prettiest, she says. But Dad took to her, and she says it was, at least partly, because of his ... penchants, that's the word she used! Penchants about intimacy, by which I know she meant sex. Reading between the lines, in the years before they had kids, Dad would seek out other men and couples to ... share Mom. He liked to watch her, with other men, even with their wives watching. It sounds so ... well, insane, based on the Mom I grew up with. But I guess we all have formative years!"

"Your Mom was a lot wilder than I imagined," I said. "Talking to you about her youthful activities, and questioning me about our fantasies."

"I can imagine you, just about, with another woman ... me watching you. Like Dad watched Mom," whispered Jennifer. "That might be hot ... so hot ... oh, I shouldn't be giving you ideas!"

"That's nuts, honey!" I whispered. "What other woman?"

"She'd have to be someone pretty close ..." sighed Jennifer. "Someone we both trusted. A short list!"

"Close friends and family, I guess," I said.

"I guess it just goes to show you how different people can be. When they're actually together," said Jennifer.

"Like, with your Mom living with us?" I asked. "So, we learn more about each other?"

"Exactly. It's just more intimate," said Jennifer, snuggling in. "I like it. Good night, sweetheart."

"Good night, love," I said. My sleep was deep and filled with visions. Visions of Jennifer watching me have sex with her friends, and my wife's sex-mad mother.

So, Jennifer left for her trade show, the day before her mother's birthday. I made a dinner reservation for us ... at the same place where they'd thought we were a couple. I thought that would be amusing, at least.

When Mary came out from primping before we left for dinner, I was surprised. She had on her usual dark skirt and top, but was showing even more serious decolletage. Surprisingly, her hair was down, straight and long to the middle of her back. A very different look for her. I was charmed, I admit. She was still enormous, but making an effort.

Dinner with wine was lovely. Once again we were greeted as a couple. May simpered at that and took my arm as we were seated. We were friendly enough now that conversation flowed comfortably. Our server brough us a slice of cake with a birthday candle for dessert. Mary actually teared up.

"You must feel lonely with Harry gone," I said, patting her hand on the table.

Mary sighed. "Of course. And you must feel lonely with Jennifer away this week."

"If there's anything I can do, please let me know," I said.

"Thank you, Michael. And you can call on me whenever you need me," said Mary. "My hearing's pretty good." She grinned and winked.

"I know it is!" I said.

"I can hear you and Jennifer pretty well, even when your door's closed," said Mary.

"Oh, well, we don't mean to disturb you," I said.

"I don't mind. A husband and wife should enjoy their time together," said Mary. "I like hearing you two together."

At once, I knew she was talking about sex. I flushed a bit. She pulled her hand out from under mine, and put hers on top, giving me a little squeeze.

"Although I admit I'm still shaking my head. You at you calling out my name when you were imagining me with Jennifer," said Mary. "You must have known I could hear you."

"Oh, right, that," I said.