Mary, My Matronly Mother-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed my hand again. "As if you were in pain, but really throes of passion. I wasn't sure what to do, whether I should rush in or not."

"That would have been a surprise, you rushing in," I blushed.

"I wondered, and, for a moment, I was tempted to do so anyway," said Mary. "I know I seem very ... conservative ... but I like to think I can be playful, too."

"Conservatively playful, of course," I nodded.

"I know I'm not much to look at. I never was, truth be told. But I'm still a girl, at heart. Still hoping for a little fun in life," said Mary.

Her leg shifted under the table until it was touching mine.

"Jennifer keeps saying, joking, that you and I are a perfect couple," Mary gave a little smile. "Like they think of us at this restaurant."

"Well, birthday girl, you look lovely this evening," I said. "Your hair is a delightful surprise! Very beautiful. I'm proud to be your date."

Mary blushed, actually blushed!

"You don't think I'm showing too much chest?" she asked, voice low. "Harry often wanted me to. He liked the attention. I don't normally like to any longer. I've gotten more conservative, but with you ... I thought you might appreciate it, and that it would be OK, for us."

"Your chest looks just fine," I said. "All of you looks beautiful! And you're going home with me after dinner!"

"You naughty man!" laughed Mary, rubbing her leg against mine under the table. "Have you imagined me other times? Will you? It seems so natural, with the three of us living together ... and all sleeping naked!"

"How can we help but have such thoughts!" I said, trying for joviality. That earned my more leg rubbing that continued through dessert.

Back home, too early for bed.

"It's not very celebratory, Mary, but would you like to watch a little TV?" I asked.

"Maybe with a glass of red wine?" she asked.

Mary never drank in the evenings, after supper. Still, it was her birthday.

"Sure," I said. "I'll get some."

"I'm going to go change. I'll be right back," said Mary.

I got a bottle of California Cabernet Sauvignon and opened it. I carried it into the living room along with two glasses. I turned on the TV, and, just then, my mobile phone rang. Jennifer checking in. I muted the TV and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi, honey," said my wife. "I'm calling to see how you're doing, and to tell Mom happy birthday."

Mary returned then, wearing a dressing gown. Hair still hanging long and straight. I'd never seen her dressed so informally before, when we were still awake together.

"We're doing good," I said. "Nice dinner. Your Mom and I are about to watch some TV. I'll put you on speaker so you can say happy birthday."

I hit the speaker icon and turned up my mobile's volume.

"Hi, Jennifer!" said Mary.

"Hi, Mom. Happy birthday!" said Jennifer. "Sorry again to not be with you. Dinner was nice?"

"Your husband was a great date!" laughed Mary. "Flattering and attentive. We went back to that restaurant where they think we're a couple."

"Of course, you did. I hear you're about to watch some TV," said Jennifer.

"Yes, and Michael's pouring me a glass of red wine," said Mary.

"Really? You must be feeling good. You should change into something more comfortable," said Jennifer.

"I already have," said Mary.

"Well, good for you! Robin and I are just back from the show's welcome reception and buffet. I'm beat. I think I'll take a bath then read a book."

"You relax, honey. Everything's fine here," I said.

"I'll look after Michael, dear," laughed Mary.

"Does he need looking after?" asked Jennifer.

"With you gone, I mean," said Mary. "In case he needs help with anything. I told him he could call for me by name! I can hear from my room."

I laughed, a trifle nervously.

"I'm sure you'd love to be helpful, Mom!" laughed my wife.

"We're fine!" I said. "Go relax, Jennifer."

"OK. Have a good evening. I'll be thinking about you!" said my wife, ending the call.

I offered up my glass to Mary in a toast. She clinked her glass with mine.

"I wonder what she'll be thinking about us?" laughed Mary.

"Cheers, Mom, and happy birthday," I said.

"Thank you, dear," said Mary. "What are we watching?"

"Well, I found this British series called The Indian Doctor," I said. "It's about a doctor and his wife moving from India to a small Welsh coal town."

"Let's give it a whirl!" said Mary.

The show was pretty bingeable. Partway through the second episode I glanced over and noticed Mary's glass was empty. I also noticed that she was showing a bit of leg where her dressing gown had fallen open. Her thick legs were revealed to just above the knee. I paused the streaming show.

"More wine?" I asked.

"Please," said Mary, holding out her glass.

As she held out her glass, the top part of her robe parted a little. Her upper chest was exposed, but not any part of her breasts. They apparently hung pretty low when not contained by a bra. I poured us both some wine, and we sipped.

"There's some attraction between the doctor and that pub-lady," said Mary.

"He's got a beautiful wife," I said.

"That Indian actress has large breasts," said Mary. "They're probably perky, unlike mine. The doctor might be interested in both their chests."

"Mom! Don't be silly," I said. "I meant that the doctor was happily married. No need for the pub-lady."

"Mmm. Being married doesn't negate attractions," said Mary. "She could be his Welsh bit on the side. A Welsh rare-bit. Maybe he could get his large breasted Indian wife to watch him with his Welsh pub-bit."

"Mom! That's pretty wild!" I said.

"Of course, I speak from experience," she nodded.

"Right!" I said. "Jennifer told me."

"I was sure she would," said Mary.

We both laughed.

"Harry used to like men noticing me," said Mary. "He liked them noticing my chest and bottom, even if they were flabby. He encouraged me to flaunt myself a bit, luring men on. I hope you didn't mind, this evening. I'm out of practice, but I thought you wouldn't mind."

"I didn't mind. I'm sure Harry would have thought you beautiful this evening," I said. I thought about my late father-in-law exhibiting Mary, luring men, sharing his wife.

"These ladies like being looked at, too, I think," nodded Mary.

Both actresses, the Indian wife and the Welsh pub-lady, were very attractive, in my opinion. But I was more distracted by -- attracted to? -- my mother-in-law's nearby flesh, at the moment.

"I remember you often had a rather ... friendly? Decolletage?" I said. I remembered it quite well. It was surprising on such a firm, matronly woman.

"That was for Harry," sighed Mary. "I got used to it, though, and quite liked it. Always felt a bit wobbly!"

"Men looking at you," I said. "Noticing your ... gifts."

"Certain men, yes," said Mary, shrugging again and giving me a rather generous look at the side of her breast. "Sometimes their wives, too. Harry liked that."

"Mom? Are you too warm? I noticed your dressing gown is a little loose," I said.

"I'm very comfortable, thanks, Michael," said Mary. "And I like you looking at me, too, like Harry used to encourage men to take a peek, fancying a tumble with the fat girl. I like that you flatter me. I know I'm sometimes difficult. But you and Jennifer should know, I think a lot about you both."

"Well, OK," I said. "Good to know."

"Just like you think about me," she smiled.

I started up the show again, but found my peripheral vision distracted. There was an increase in skin being exposed by my massive mother-in-law.

I paused the show again.

"Mom? Are you sure you're comfortable? Your dressing gown seems to be pretty loose," I said.

"You seem very concerned with my dressing gown, Michael," said Mary, with a little smile. "Fixated, even."

"Well ..." I started.

"If it would make you feel better, I can take it off," said Mary.

Really? My mother-in-law?

"What are you wearing underneath?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm ready for bed. You know I sleep naked," said Mary. "I told you that. I got ready before we started watching television."

I wasn't sure what to say. Suddenly I was feeling very aroused, by my homely, matronly mother-in-law. Her current behavior didn't seem very conservative.

"Have you had too much to drink, Mom?" I asked.

"Perhaps, but so what?" said Mary. "I'm looking forward to taking a glass to bed with me. It's my birthday! I can be a bit spoiled, can't I?"

"Are you ready for bed?" I asked. "Do you want to go up now?"

"You are eager to get my dressing gown off, aren't you? Naughty man!" laughed Mary. "OK, I'm off to bed. We can watch more of this tomorrow, yes? Bring me a glass of wine when you come, please."

She waddled off and disappeared into her room. Strange behavior, but it was her birthday and she had been drinking. I poured the last of the wine into our two glasses and carried them to Mary's room.

She was already under the covers, with her dressing gown hanging from a hook on the back of the bedroom door.

"Where do you want the wine?" I asked.

"Right here, next to me," said Mary, patting the bedside table nearest her.

I had to walk around the bed to get to that spot. As I did so, Mary sat up, pulling a couple of pillows behind her. The sheet and blanket that covered her slid down to reveal the tops of her breasts. They did indeed hang quite low. And she was very fleshy, in the flesh. Her shoulders and upper arms were huge. Her breasts looked fat and heavy, flopped to the sides of her torso under the sheet.

I put down Mary's glass, and she patted the bed next to her, obviously asking me to sit. I did so, and that helped pull down the covers. That served to reveal rather a lot more of her breasts ... they were white and veiny, and the nipples were still hidden. We both sipped our wine. Mary shifted a leg so that it was pressed against my back.

"I thought I might answer some of your questions, Michael," said Mary.

"Questions?" I asked.

"Questions you and Jennifer may have about what it might be like to ... be ... with me," said Mary, blushing. "For your fantasies, you know."

"Oh, that's not really necessary," I sputtered.

"There's no need for us to feel uncomfortable about it," said Mary. "I'm quite flattered, actually, that you have thought about me, that way. Few men do, these days. I'm happy you do. Delighted you do."

"Oh, I'm sure ... " I began.

"So am I," said Mary. "I'm an old, fat, homely woman. I know that. It's a rare man indeed who finds that arousing. But you, Michael -- do you find it arousing? Find me arousing? I think you do."

"Well, you know, from the fantasy," I said.

"Have you and Jennifer enjoyed that fantasy since that first time?" asked Mary.

"So, OK, yes, we have," I said. I was nervous about where this was going.

"You didn't call out my name," said Mary. "I'd have heard. I was listening."

"Ah, well, we were kissing, you know, when we got to that part of the fantasy," I said.

"And you still imagined me, naked? Underneath you? On top of you?" asked Mary, blushing herself.

"On top," I said.

"We were both naked, and you ... penetrated me?" asked Mary.

"In point of fact, I penetrated your daughter," I said.

"Imagining me?" asked Mary. "Penetrating my daughter, but thinking about me?"

"Jennifer apologized for not being a ... larger woman," I said. "For her step-father, of course."

"So, you had to use more of your imagination," said Mary.

"Yes," I said.

"I could help you by showing you the real thing, if you might find that arousing," said Mary, softly. "If you were interested. I don't have much opportunity, any longer, except here with you and Jennifer. I'd like to, Michael, dear."

There it was. Out in the open. Mary and I were both silent for a moment, each taking a large sip of wine.

"We're drinking the same thing. That's good, should you happen to, you know, taste it in my mouth, should we happen to kiss," said Mary, looking away. "Not that I'm suggesting that, not really. But, if it should happen. A birthday kiss, or a good night kiss. Kisses."

"What about Jennifer?" I asked.

"Too bad she's not here! She might like to watch. I wonder if she would? I suppose this can stay a fantasy that you both enjoy," said Mary. "I thought I might play, too, and give you some real-life experience to carry on in your fantasies with my daughter. Sometimes, we might do something together, you and I. Then you could carry on with Jennifer."

"I see," I said. It really sounded like she was planning sex.

"I'm a rather heavy woman," said Mary. "My upper arms have a lot of floppy skin and fat, and my breasts droop very low, with the nipples pointing down. My doctor says it's a form of ptosis, which sounds like something ghastly. They're so heavy and sagging and pointing down, but perhaps you like that? I wondered if you might like a look ..."

"Mom!" I said, surprised.

"Do you like large breasts? Larger than the doctor's wife, or the pub lady, or my daughter," said Mary. "Much larger, and they hang low. Might you like breasts like that?"

"Well, sure," I said. "I'm sure I'd like your ... breasts."

"Mine are very large and saggy, Michael. I know you've noticed that, thought about that. How fleshy I am."

"How could I not notice?" I asked. "But you're beautiful, and I like your ... fleshiness ... Mary. Jennifer and I both do."

"Do you like my large breasts?" she asked. "These large breasts?"

Mary closed her eyes and pulled the covers down to reveal the fullness of her naked breasts. They sagged down over her large tummy, with nubby rosy-brown nipples pointing down.

"Oh, my God," I whispered.

"Do my breasts arouse you, Michael?" asked Mary, softly. "My large, saggy, old breasts? Do you think about them often?"

She reached out a hand and rested it in my lap, where she couldn't help but feel the growing bulge there.

"Oh! May I touch that? Touch you?" she whispered. "Getting nice and hard, thinking about my fat breasts. You can touch them, Michael. And suck on my nipples? Please? It's been so long."

"I shouldn't, we shouldn't, your daughter," I said. "You're very sexy, Mary."

"Jennifer left you with me, told me to take care of you," said Mary. "Please, Michael? Let me give you what you need, what you want, what you've fantasized about ... my breasts? To start? Please, dear, enjoy my breasts."

How could I refuse the invitation? I lifted one of Mary's fat breasts and took the nipple in my mouth to suck.

"Oh, my God!" gasped Mary. "Oh, Michael! Please take off your clothes and join me in bed! I need you naked with me now!"

"OK! OK!" I said, releasing her breast.

I rose and undressed quickly. My cock was rock hard by this time. Mary slid down from a sitting to a recumbent position, and I slipped in next to her. She grasped my cock immediately.

"This! This, has been inside my daughter! It's so lovely and hard! You've imagined it inside me. And it will be inside me!" sighed Mary. "I'll show you what it's like to love my daughter's mother!"

"Treat me like your new husband, Jennifer's step-father," I whispered in Mary's ear.

She was a large woman. So much larger than me. There was so much flesh to squeeze and fondle. It was amazing, marvelous.

"I'm going to make you a mother fucker!" hissed Mary.

This? From my conservative matronly mother-in-law? Wow.

"I already am. Your daughter's a mother," I hissed back.

Mary laughed. "Seems like you can have your way with all the mothers in this house! How many days do we have before Jennifer gets home?"

Mary rolled onto her back and spread her huge thighs. I got between them with my hard cock pointing at her hairy pussy.

"Two more," I said.

"Three nights with you in my bed, lover," sighed Mary. "I've been dreaming about you, about this."

"Me, too," I whispered.

I moved forward as she lifted her tummy out of the way, and pushed my cock into her wet, loose, and waiting pussy.

"Fuck me, Michael!" sighed my mother-in-law. "God, I've been waiting for this!"

Mary was an enthusiastic sex partner. She was eager for everything and all the time. And she was a talker. My previous image of her was shattered. I learned, for example ...

... her late husband Harry had enjoyed watching her with other men. He particularly enjoyed hooking up with couples, so Mary could see him with another woman. Sometimes Mary enjojyed the other woman herself ...

... Mary's willingness to go along with this was, she said, why Harry wanted to be with her. She wanted to please him and she quickly learned to enjoyed it, too ...

... these activities were common early in their marriage. They continued, albeit less frequently, even after they had children. Even after they had grandchildren, and up to the year before Harry died. So, still at so recently (now wonder she was so randy) ...

... Harry liked to show off his wife to lure partners. Harry encouraged Mary to "accidentally" flash other men ...

... Mary liked thinking about how much Harry would have loved watching us together. It was clear that her own sexuality was shaped and colored by her experiences with Harry ...

... Her stern character was part of her coping with Harry being gone, she said. She was nervouse being on her own, not knowing where she would be safe ...

... at least half the time during sex, Mary had me calling her Jennifer or Jen. She talked at length about how she'd like to watch the two of us go at it.

I'd never had so much sex in such a short period of time. I'd never imagined sex with such a large, old, wanton woman. Certainly never imagined it with my mother-in-law. It was fantastic, freeing and exciting. Then, of course, my wife came home, in the evening, just in time for supper, and we were early to bed. Mary, of course, laughed and said something about calling her name if we needed her for anything.

"How'd things go with Mom? She seems really ... happy," said Jennifer, after we got into bed.

"Good, great. We had a nice time on her birthday. We kept up the fun through yesterday and today," I said. I didn't explain that there had been rather a lot of fucking and sucking in the short time since Jennifer left.

"You'll have to tell me all about it, but first, I'm feeling really horny," said Jennifer. "Thinking about you here with Mom, wondering if my step-father missed me ..." she giggled.

"What are you thinking?" I asked.

"What has Daddy done most recently with my Mom?" Jennifer asked coyly. "Which bed did you use?"

"Spread your legs, girl, and get ready to squeal!" I said.

Jennifer laughed, as she lay back, spreading her thighs wide and lifting her knees.

"Lick me like you lick Mom!" she sighed.

That wasn't difficult since licking her Mom was a recent experience.

"Oh, baby! Oh, Daddy" squealed Jennifer. "You're good at this, have you been practicing? Oh, Daddy! Oh, Daddy!"

There was a knock, then the door flew open.

"Are you two OK?" came Mary's voice.

"Mom! We're fine!" cried Jennifer. "We didn't even call your name!"

I pulled my face out of my wife's pussy and turned to see Mary standing wide-eyed in the doorway. She had her dressing gown on, but it wasn't tied closed. Little about her fat fleshy frame was left to the imagination.

"I heard you cry out, and thought I better check," said Mary. "Michael's been my responsibility, these past few days."

"Now you've checked, and you've seen your son-in-law's head between your daughter's thighs!" cried Jennifer.

"Sorry, dear. I'll go back to bed," said Mary.

She stepped back and pulled the door too, eyes still on us. Had she closed the door all the way?

"Well, that was crazy," said Jennifer. She sounded very excited. "Did you see? She was practically naked!"

"I saw, I saw," I sighed.

"And I'm hornier than ever!" said Jennifer. "I think I liked her catching us at it! Do you want to fuck, or should I take you in my mouth? You could call for her! Then you can lick me again, and she could catch us at it."