Mary on Video Ch. 02

Story Info
I watch my wife again, and make another video.
4.4k words
3.92
24.7k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my wife Mary cuckolded me with Brad, we came to an agreement. She could have sex with him again, as long as I was there. I didn't think it was going to happen, but a man can dream.

For a couple of days after she cuckolded me, and I got it on video, Mary was quiet, withdrawn. I wondered if we should talk again, that I should reassure her everything was alright. Then the Tuesdays after we went to bed. Everything was normal until the lights went out, then Mary slid across to me and put her leg over mine.

"Are you sure we're ok?" She asked as her hand went to my cock.

"Yep," I replied, turning my head to face her. We kissed, and her hand went under my track pants and began stroking.

We kissed and she jerked for a minute, then she whispered, "did you like watching us?"

"I loved it."

"Did it turn you on?"

"Yeah."

She kissed me again, then slid under the sheets until she was at my now hard dick. She pulled it out from my pants, and I felt her tongue slowly lick it. She licked, then twirled it around my head. Then she took my cock into her mouth, sliding until most of me was in. She used just the right amount of pressure as she came back up.

She proceeded to blow me, giving me the best blowjob she had even given me. The feeling of her lips, gently pressed against my member, was amazing, and I came close to shooting in her mouth a couple of times.

She released me and slid up the bed. She knelt, pushing the sheets back, and removed her extra long shirt. It was almost completely dark, but I could see the outline of her chubby body. She was a bigger woman, but she still had an hourglass figure accented by her large tits and her chubby, beautiful ass.

Mary straddled me and took my cock in her hand. She raised herself and ran my dick over her pussy, flicking it over her clit. She did this a few times, then aimed my member at her hole. Then she impaled herself on my hardness, going all the way down with a moan.

She didn't play around with a build up, she came right back up then slammed down again, riding me hard. The noises she made were loud, louder than she had been in years. It was as if the woman I first dated, that I fucked in a marathon session filled with passion twenty-three years earlier was back.

In minutes she threw her head back and went "aaahh yes, God fuck!" and I knew she was cumming hard. This brought me to the end and thirty second later my body stiffened, and I shot my load inside of her.

She came down, her body over mine, and we kissed again.

"That was amazing," I said.

"God yeah," she said.

Two days later we did it again, this time I was on top of her. At the end she yelled for me to fuck her hard and she came harder than she had in years!

Every two days for two weeks we had amazing sex. Each time her blowjobs lasted longer and got a bit better. She leaned to use her tongue more. On the second week she started taking me most of the way in and humming a bit.

Sex with her had become erotic again. She wasn't just going through the motions, she was enjoying it. It was as if I was having sex with a twenty two year old Mary again.

Of course, I still had that video, and I used it. When she was out to work during the day, I watched her fuck that man at least twice. I lasted as long as I could, but I still came before he did.

On the Tuesday after she cuckolded me, I noticed Mary was chatting with someone. I had an idea who it was, so when she slipped out for a cigarette I went into her phone (I knew the passcode) and looked at the last bit of the chat.

Brad wanted to see Mary again. He wanted to have sex with her (he used the phrase "make love") without me there. Mary replied she wanted to sleep with him again too, but she made a deal with me. This turned me on, so I went to the bathroom, watched the video I made of the two of them fucking, and jerked off.

The following Saturday she took a shower, so I got a chance to go deeper into their messages. They chatted like high school kids announcing their attraction for each other.

"I really like you," he wrote.

"I really like you too," she replied.

"I've wanted to make love to you for years," he said.

"It felt amazing feeling you inside of me," she replied.

And it went on. The end result was, always, he wanted to fuck her again and she would only do it if I was there because that's what we agreed.

The following Monday we were sitting on the couch watching TV when Mary sighed deeply.

"What?" I asked.

"Brad wants to see me again."

"Just you?"

"Yes. I keep telling him I can't without you, but he won't take that for an answer."

"So, tell him it's that way or no way and if he won't accept it, you can't keep talking with him."

Mary typed something into her phone. Then she typed more in. The whole time I was going, "oh please let this happen again." They chatted for a half an hour until Mary said, "he wants to have dinner."

"With you or both of us."

"With me but he'll accept you have to be there."

Two weeks from the day Mary cuckolded me we were in a restaurant booth sitting across from Brad. I made sure we had some booze, with Mary having her first rum and coke.

It was awkward. Small chit chat with long, awkward silences. I knew something had to be done, so I leaned in whispered, "why don't you ask about someone you both know from his job?" in her ear.

"Um... so, Brad, what's Shelly up to these days?" This got the conversation between the two started.

When the meal arrives, I order Mary a second rum and coke so she would be frisky.

"This is just weird," Brad said after a pause.

"I know," Mary agrees.

"Oh yeah," I say. "But you have to admit we had fun."

"Yeah," Brad looked right at Mary when he said that, and she smiled.

Mary was not the type to flirt, it just wasn't in her nature, but I told her that if this was going to happen, she would probably have to make a move. She asked me what to do and I gave her some suggestions, but the fact that she did anything blew my mind.

Right here, before things got awkward again, she reached across the table, took his hand, and looked him in the eyes. "When we're done, why don't the three of us go back to your place?"

"Um... yeah, I'd like that," he replied, smiling.

"Do you still have that bottle we had shots out of?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"Great, so we'll have some shots and see what happens, alright?"

"Yeah, I'd like that."

We didn't get dessert.

Twenty minutes later we were in his apartment and he was pouring shots. I sat in the same chair I sat in before, and my wife and Brad sat net to each other on the couch. They toasted and took the shots, then Mary suggested they have another, so they did.

"You know, I still can't believe what happened the other night," Brad said.

"I know."

"I've wanted to make love to you for years."

"Me too."

"I have to tell you, those joke propositions I made. They were real."

"I know. I almost took you up on them."

"Why didn't you?"

"I'm married. I'm not the type to cheat."

Brad shrugged. "You kind of did."

"That was different."

"I guess it was," he took her hand. "I loved kissing you, do you mind if I do it again?"

"No."

Brad leaned in, then reached up and took her glasses off and put them on the coffee table. Then he leaned in again and their lips touched. Gently at first, then less gently, finally he wrapped his hands around her waist, and her hands went to his neck, and they started making out.

Like last time, this was the point I took my phone out and started recording them.

They made out, sometimes letting their tongues swirl around each other. I watched they get deeper and deeper in lust and kiss harder. Brad removed his mouth from hers and kissed her cheek, then kissed just under her ear, which caused her to moan "oh God," then he kissed my wife's neck, and kept kissing her neck while Mary moved her head to a side and partly closed her eyes.

Brad kissed, then stuck his tongue out a little and licked a straight line from her collar bone up her neck to just under her ear, then he kissed there again. Mary moaned quietly.

"So good," she moaned, which is what she says when she's turned on.

While focusing on her neck, Brad bought a hand up and caressed her right breast, which is the sensitive one. Mary gasped as his finger caressed her nipple, when moaned when his hand covered it and squeezed.

Brad moved his mouth from her neck and kissed her mouth once then pulled back.

"Do you want to go to the bedroom?" He asked, as if he really believed she would say no. Mary nodded. "Uh-huh."

Brad stood and held out his hand, which Mary took and stood. He led her, looking like boyfriend and girlfriend, towards the bedroom. Just before they entered Mary turned her head to me and smiled. I got that in close-up.

The light went on in the room, and I stood and followed them. When I turned the corner, I caught them kissing again. Brad brought his hand to the bottom of Mary's shirt. Mary pulled back and her shirt came off. They continued kissing, but Brads hands went behind her and a moment later my wife's bra came off and landed on the floor.

Mary started unbuttoning Brad's shirt, Brad helping by unbuttoning his sleeves, and when enough of it was open, he took it off. Then her hand went to his belt, which she had trouble with, so Brad opened it.

Brad took off his pants, and Mary pushed her skirt off, then they took off their underwear. My wife took a hold of his semi-hard cock and stroked it, and it quickly became fully hard. It was then I noticed that his dick was longer than mine, at least eight inches to my six, but much thicker. I wondered for a moment how Mary would fit it inside of her, then remembered she already has.

Brad led her to the bed, and she got on, crawling to the other side while Brad lay down. They started making out again while Mary stroked his dick. I moved to the bottom edge of the bed but raised my phone to get a good shot.

My wife broke the kiss and shuffled down the bed. She raised his cock to an angle then wrapped her lips around it and began blowing him. She didn't like it, like she did to me, she dove right in, sliding her lips up and down at a cautious pace.

I noticed she had used a redder color of lipstick than usual, as if she was preparing to be filmed. She made sure her hair was pushed away from her face. Her moans were a little louder than when she blew me.

Brad, for his part, lay back and took his blowjob with a big smile on his face. "Oh, this is awesome," he said at one time.

Mary finally let the dick fall from her mouth and shuffled up the bed and they kissed again. Brad pushed her onto her back and whispered something into her ear, and my wife positioned herself in the center. Brad then slid down her body.

He squeezed her tits, then stuck out his tongue and licked around one nipple, then the other. He kissed them, then finally took her right nipple into his mouth. Mary closed her eyes a bit and moaned, then yelped. I don't know what he did, but it caused her to yelp.

He moved from right to left, and sucked it again. He took in a mouthful of breast, then slowly let it out, letting her nipple slip ou, then he did it again. For at least five minutes he went from one tit to the other, licking and sucking, he even used his thumbs to flick.

Then he kissed his way down her body until he was between her legs and facing her pussy. "Oh god," Mary sighed as his tongue made contact and he began eating her out. I moved around a bit and zoomed in to catch him sliding his tongue up and down, then moved up to catch my wife's face. She was in bliss, her eyes half shut and quietly moaning.

I pulled back to get the whole scene in. Mary tented her legs, so I couldn't see what he was doing, but Mary was enjoying it. Brad's hands came around her ample ass and his fingers made contact with her tits, mushing them, then finding her nipples and caressing them, causing Mary to moan more.

Then it happened. Almost out of nowhere Mary opened her eyes wide. "Yes, like that. Don't stop oooh yeah yeah." She built up quickly, then cried out as an orgasm washed over her body. Brad didn't stop though, his head bounced up and down quicker and Mary came for what seemed like ten minutes.

Finally, Brad brought his head back and slid up her still panting body and kissed her, and Mary kissed back. The rare occasion I would get to eat her she would refuse to kiss me until I brushed my teeth and washed my face, but here she was kissing the lips of a man who just ate her out. He slid his tongue into her mouth, and she closed her lips around it, sucking it like a cock, all but making sure she was tasting her own cum.

Mary's right hand moved, and Brad pushed himself up while Mary reached down and took his cock. She rubbed it against her pussy for a moment until finally resting it at her hole.

I was ready. I wanted to get a half body shot, just below their asses to their heads. Brad pushed into her, and the further he got the bogger a smile Mary made, until he was all the way and she tilted her head back. "OH GOD!"

Brad pulled back, then slammed into her. He didn't waste time being slow and romantic, he just started fucking her, and Mary was happy. She opened her thick legs a little further apart and pulled them back, still bent at the knees.

My wife's reaction was wonderful. She seemed to be enjoying this time more than their first fuck. She moaned, she groaned, she grabbed his ass. Her body shook and her tits bounced.

I moved my camera over her body, trying to catch how everything was reacting. Mostly I focused on her face and upper body, seeing her immense pleasure.

Then Mary turned her head, and looked right at the camera, and smiled and said. "Fuck me harder" right at me. My cock because incredibly hard.

Brad increased his pounding, and I heard the *slap slap* of their bodies hitting each other. I moved my camera around behind them and zoomed into where his cock was entering her pussy. I used to wonder why cuckolds would focus on this area in the porn I watched, but now I knew it was for them not the audience.

After a couple of minutes, I came back up and got their bodies in frame and kept it there. Brad seemed to have unlimited stamina. I saw on the video that I had a half an hour of video so far.

Then I heard it, Mary was getting louder and moaning more. I felt she was going to cum again, so I zoomed in to their upper bodies and up over them, so I got Mary's face in frame.

With each pound she got closer, until it looked like she was going to burst. She wrapped her legs around him, locking them with her feet. Then she looked right at the camera, and smiled, and said loudly, "I'm gonna cum, oh baby I'm gonna cum!" like she was talking to me.

Her body shook and she cried out, louder than I could ever make her, as she orgasmed. Brad kept pounding, and it seemed as if the bed was going to start jumping up and down. The whole time she came my wife kept looking right at the camera.

Brad slowed down and the orgasm passed. Mary smiled a huge smile and laughed a bit.

"Okay?" Brad asked, still moving his cock in her slowly.

"Yeah," she replied, breathing hard.

Brad brought his body down and kissed her, and Mary wrapped her arms around him. They made out romantically, like long lost lovers finding each other. For a moment I was jealous of their tenderness, but I kept my camera on them.

Brad pulled out and Mary removed her arms from around him. He pushed onto his knees and quickly crawled up beside her at my wife's head. She rolled to her side a bit and grabbed his cock and pulled it into her mouth. She moved her head, and he moved his waist, half face fucking her.

There was no arguing the point, Mary was sucking her orgasm juices off his cock. To make it clearer, she pulled her mouth off and licked around the head.

"Roll over," Brad said, and Mary got on her hands and knees. He shuffled behind her and grabbed his dick. He lifted it, and rubbed it around a moment, then let go and pushed his cock into her again. Mary moaned as he grabbed her hips and started fucking her again, this time her rocking body doing half the work.

I zoomed in a bit to get her upper body in shot, capturing the pleasure on her face and her tits swinging under her. I carefully moved my phone down her body to catch her wonderful, juicy ass wiggle every time Brad's body met hers.

I pulled the picture back to get her whole body in plus his cock and waist. The rest of him didn't matter. He could be some random stranger for all I cared, the important part was Mary was being fucked.

Brad's hands moved from her waste up her body, the around to her tits. He grabbed them and squeezed, and something else happened that she never did for me. She arched her body, and her hands came off the bed. He leaned forward until their bodies were touching each other. He wrapped his arms around her, and she turned her head and they were able to kiss.

This only lasted a few moments as Brad let go and Mary's hands hit the bed hard. Brad slapped her ass and Mary squealed, so he did it again and again.

Then he grabbed my wife's waist and began to pound with determination. His face became serious, and he started grunting. It looked like he was ready to cum. Mary responded with louder moans as her body went down and her head went onto the pillow.

Just when I thought he was going to shoot, he pulled out and lay down next to her. Mary, without being told what to do, climbed over him. She grabbed his cock and made it point straight up, then she raised herself until she could put the tip to her hole. Mary then lowered herself all the way, this time it was Brad who moaned. My wife came all the way straight up, I thought she was going to pop out, then right back down hard. She did it again, riding him like he was a horse.

Brad became louder, so Mary leaned down, her body close to him, and did something she hadn't done to me in years. She twerked. Her full ass bounced up and down, speeding up to a speed I didn't think Brad could take for long.

His hands grabbed her ass and he moaned, "Yeah, like that."

"Ready?" Mary asked.

"God yeah."

Then Mary started slamming herself down fast and hard, and Brad made build up noises. Just to make sure he knew, Mary commanded, "Cum in me!"

Brad slapped her ass with the palm of his hands, pushing it down while his lower body came up to meet her and he grunted as his cum shot into her. Mary threw her head back and yelled, "FUCK YEAH! UUUUUH!" Making it seem she was cumming again.

I framed all this as best I could until Brad bought his body down. Mary's body followed but I focused on her face, catching the moments of pure joy as she opened her eyes from her orgasm, smiling. She lay her body over his and they kissed again.

I thought about stopping filming, giving them this quiet moment alone, but I didn't. I framed them, and watched them, my cock just ready to blow.

"I'll be back," Mary said, and lifted herself off him, Brad's shrinking cock falling out of her. She dropped to the floor and walked past me, her eyes looking quickly at me and she smiled. I followed her, taking a moment to admire her amazing ass.

I heard a creek and turned my head to see Brad get off the bed. He gathered his clothes and started putting them on.

"We still cool?" He asked.

"Yep," I replied.

"Good. I could get used to this."

"I have no problem with this happening again."

"Okay, whatever."

A minute later Mary appeared at the door. She saw me and stopped, and I got her naked body standing.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing."

"Well stop it."

"Wave to the camera."

"No," she covered her body, so I decided to stop the video.

"Alright?"

"Fine," I figured she was going to quickly change, she's not one to enjoy showing off her body, but she went over to Brad and gave him a peck on the mouth. "That was better than the last time."

12