Mary on Video Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad we started doing that."

"Even with him here?" She looked at me then back.

"Right now, I don't care. If you give me orgasms like that, I can handle a room full of people."

Mary came over to me and tried to get away with a peck on the lips, but I leaned in and give her a big kiss, and she kissed back.

"Did you have fun?"

"I am harder than a tree trunk."

"Down boy," she went to her clothes and started dressing. Brad sat on the bed and I just stood there watching her in silence.

"So, what now?" Brad asked.

I desperately wanted to get home and jerk off to the video, so I said, "well we should go."

Mary, fully dressed, went over to Brad and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. They made out again and for some reason this time it was uncomfortable, but I didn't leave.

"Can we do that again?" Brad asked.

"Soon," Mary said and backed up. I left the room and she followed me.

"Um... Listen, I'm going to a bar with some friends next Friday," Brad said. "There's a band playing. Why don't you come and have a few drinks? It's not far from here."

Mary looked at me and I nodded. "Sure," she said.

"Great, I'll message you."

We got to the car and, of course, I drove. Mary had a look of pure happiness for some of the ride.

"What's in it for you?" She asked.

"What?"

"What do you get out of watching us?"

"Well," I decided not to mention the video. I didn't know if she actually realized I was filming them. "I really get off on watching you two. It makes me really hard."

"And what do you do with it?"

"Well, we get home and I jerk off."

"That's not right," Mary said, looking out the window. "Maybe I can help you out."

"Okay. Will you?"

"Why not?"

When we got home I fed the cats and Mary went and changed. When I got to the bedroom, she was in the bed naked. I removed my clothes and got in next to her. Her hand went down to my cock and started stroking.

'Did you like watching me?" Mary asked.

"Yeah."

"You like watching me fuck Brad, don't you?" Somehow, I got harder.

"Fuck yeah."

"Get in me!"

I got between her legs and aimed my dick, then I went in. I felt a mixture of her juices and some of Brad's cum, making her slippery. I pounded her.

"What was the best part?"

"When you sucked your cum off his cock," I was getting close.

"I loved fucking him," Mary said in a lustful voice. "You watching us fuck was amazing. His cock in my pussy made me feel so good," I was closer. "When he fucked me, I came so hard over his big, hard cock..."

I was getting close, but so was Mary. She was moaning louder than I had made her moan in years, and her panting was getting faster. Finally, her head went back and she cried out. That was all I could take, and I grunted.

"Cum in me!" She cried out, and I shot myself inside her pussy. It was the most incredible orgasm!

We calmed down, and I rolled off her, realizing when I slipped out that my cum was now mixing with another mans inside of my wife.

"Good?" She asked, panting.

"Fuck yeah," my head was still swimming.

"Okay, I'm going to clean this," she got off the bed and started to the hell to the bathroom.

I put my head on my pillow and smiled. I don't know what was going to happen next, but I knew it was going to be fun.

12