Mary Sexual Education Pt. 02

Story Info
A virgin decided to break the rules.
5.7k words
4.34
5.2k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary sat on a bench while reading a letter that Brad had left for her on his cabin door. She already read it once before but was rereading it to make some sense out of it. What Mary had read in the letter left her shocked and with some uncertainty about how to handle it. He wrote that she deserved to know the truth about him and why he did the things he did with her. The reason for him coming to the lake was for one last trip with the guys before he got married. He never intended to lie to her but only wanted to see if he could get her to strip. One thing led to another, and he could not help himself from fucking her.

The way he described her in his note made her feel a little cheap and foolish. Brad went on to say that he never met an innocent girl like her who was so easy to fuck. Within the letter, he gave her the nickname Angelslut, which wasn't out of the term of endearment. Mary could see he wasn't being nice by it and was smugly stating he turned her from a virgin girl into a slut. She hated how accurately that name fits her, especially after letting Brad and his friends fuck her.

She went to his cabin hoping to repeat what they did to her the day before but found that the place was empty. Mary wasn't mad at Brad for what he talked her into doing with him or his friends. Mary felt ashamed and embarrassed but not angry. She was never forced to do anything against her will. Brad would've stopped if she had resisted in any way, and her inability to say no sealed her fate.

What bothered her more than allowing a group of men to fuck her was how little effort it took. There was something about Brad that could talk her into doing things that were forbidden. The worst part was that she enjoyed it more than a good Christian girl should. Mary's parents raised her to be pure and to stand firm against sin. She did that until a few days ago before meeting Brad when she was led astray.

Everything that happened was confusing to her and didn't know how to react to it. She kept going back and forth about how she felt during sex. Mary felt conflicted between going against her parent's teaching and the pleasure she got from having sex. They told her that it was this evil sinful thing, but fucking made her feel so alive. Mary felt a hunger for that forbidden orgasmic rush that she would've fucked anyone to feel it again.

Mary was so deep in her thoughts that she almost didn't notice someone sitting down beside her. It was a young attractive woman in her mid-twenties wearing a short white cotton dress. She had blonde hair and troubling blue eyes. Mary could tell the girl was bothered by something and wanted to help her. She had her trouble to deal with, but they seemed trivial next to this woman. She always had a kind heart and felt compassion for others. Mary's heart was still pure, even if her body was no longer.

"Miss, are you okay?" Mary asked with some concern.

"Yes...well, not really to tell you the truth. I am afraid I may have done something stupid. Have you ever done something stupid, but for a good reason, and now you may pay for it?"

"Yes, I have about two days ago," replied Mary.

"What happened two days ago?"

Mary felt her body tense up from the question and was afraid to answer her truthfully. There was no way that she could tell the girl about her sexual undertaking with Brad. She feared that the girl would look at her with disgust and call her a whore. What else would you call a woman who has been with five guys at once? It was troubling to her how much she knew that it was wrong, but she found pleasure in being with those men.

"I am sorry I didn't mean to pry! I am Kelly, by the way."

"Hi! I am Mary. It is okay. I don't know if I could say it out loud."

Kelly looked into Mary's eyes before saying, "Look, we are both strangers here right, and we may never see each other again. I will make you a deal. I will tell you all about my trouble, and then you can tell me yours. I won't pass any judgment on you because God knows I am no saint myself."

Mary nodded in agreement but still felt anxiety about opening up about her sex life to a stranger. The more she thought about it, the more she saw the good in telling a stranger her secret. Even if the girl did react badly to it, she would've gotten it off her chest. There was no one in her life to talk about such things with and get advice for it. There was no way that she could ever tell her parents, or they would have sent her off to nunnery school.

"I have spent the last few years trying to put my college degree to good use, but I couldn't find a job. I was running out of money and was desperate for a job. I finally found one but didn't know if I could work there."

"What kind of job was it?" Mary curiously asked.

"Well, to put it bluntly, editing lesbian porn videos. Not wanting to return home penniless with a huge college debt interviewed for the job out of desperation. Thinking it would give me a better chance at getting it told them I was a lesbian. The problem came when the women within the company started hitting on me and had to make up a girlfriend, but it soon backfired."

Needing to know more Mary asked, "How so?"

"They all wanted to meet her and foolishly told them that I would bring her to the company party tonight. A friend of mine was going to pretend to be my girlfriend, but she just backed out at the last minute. I am worried my little lie will come out and be fired over it. That is enough about me, and it is your turn now."

Mary felt a weight being lifted off her chest as she started revealing her sin to Kelly while still fearing the woman's reaction. The words poured from her lips in great detail, telling the woman everything. First, she talked about her parents before confessing all she did with Brad and his friends. She finished by looking down at her feet, waiting for the woman's harsh words that she just knew were coming.

"Let me get this right you fucked five guys at once? Well, I have to say I am impressed. You know sex isn't something you should be ashamed of and should be proud of yourself for exploring it."

"Proud of myself!?" Mary asked out of disbelief and didn't expect such a positive response from the woman.

"Yes, proud! Too many people are too afraid to try what you did. We women need to take back our bodies and it is our choice of who we fuck or not. I've never been with five guys at once myself, but it does sound rather fun. While in college I did share a bed with twin brothers through my freshman year and had a wonderful time with them."

Mary felt better after hearing that there was no shame in what she did with those guys. They talked for a few more minutes over the topic of sex and men. Kelly told her she had to be careful around men because some would say anything to fuck her. Kelly went on to explain how sex was good and how to express her sexuality healthily. Mary wanted to show Kelly the same kindness that she had shown her. It wasn't until the words had left her lips that she knew just how she would repay Kelly's kindness.

"Can I be your girlfriend?"

Kelly's face bent in confusion until she realized what Mary was asking her and started to smile. It was an unforgivable sin in her parent's eyes being gay and didn't see any harm in pretending to be a lesbian. It wasn't like she was going to have sex with anyone. Kelly has been so good to her that it felt right to return the favor by agreeing to be her girlfriend for a night.

"I do appreciate that you want to help me out, but you don't have to do that. I will be okay no matter what happens tonight."

"I know that I don't have to, but I want to help you. It is for one night anyway and not like anything will happen right." Mary said with the confidence of a naïve girl.

"If you are going to do this then there are a few things you should know first. The girls that I work with can be a bit lively and may end up shocking you. Whatever happens, just remember that none of them should try anything if you tell them that we are dating. Just one more thing, thank you for doing this for me."

Mary didn't think it would be too hard, since she had attended parties before that were thrown by the women from her church. She thought the night would be spent with her arms locked with Kelly as the two pretended to be lovers. They would eat hors d'oeuvres and talk with the other guests until it was time to go home. It never occurred to her that the party wasn't going to be that innocent and was walking into something she didn't fully understand.

"Doing this will be no problem for me, and it could be fun. The only issue is talking my parents into letting me go but I got an idea."

***********

It was getting more comfortable for Mary to lie to her parents to get what she wanted. They still thought she was an innocent little girl who was as pure as the angels in heaven. Unbeknown to them their baby girl knows all too well how sensual pounding feels between her thighs. Mary's parents wouldn't understand that she was all grown up now with a woman's needs and wasn't their innocent little girl anymore.

Mary knew just how to get her parents' permission to go and was the one thing that would make them say yes. She told them about a youth bible study that was happening that night and that it would be over at around ten. They were all too eager to say yes to her request and would never say no to her when it was about God.

Mary waited for Kelly for a few minutes at the bench where they first met before the girl finally arrived. Kelly gave her some clothes that she wanted her to change into and was stunned by what she saw. She always dressed modestly without showing off her body, but these clothes were a lot more suggestive than she used to. The attire was for Kelly's friend, but it fits almost perfectly on Mary's body.

If someone had told her last week that she would be undressing in a public restroom to get ready to go to a lesbian party would have called that person a liar. Here she was doing just that and found the whole thing rather exciting. The bra was too small for her, but the panties were just right. She never knew that undergarments could come in anything besides the white ones that her mother always got for her. They were black with patterns of flowers on them that she found to be pretty. Without the bra, the shirt that she wore was transparent enough that her breasts were barely visible.

Never had she ever shown so much of her legs before, and it was her first time wearing a short skirt. She was only allowed to wear pants and dresses that would be fit for attending churches. Mary realized that this was the perfect time to go against her parent's wishes and wear something revealing for once. Mary wanted to push the boundaries a little further and unbuttoned her shirt halfway.

It wasn't like she would know anyone there and was free to dress this wild. Mary did everything that her parents told her without question. She saw the whole thing as a game where she didn't have to be herself for a night. Mary liked the idea of walking around dressed like this, acting like a bad girl, and it made her feel empowered.

The chances of her getting an opportunity like this again were slim, and she just wanted a night where she didn't have to be perfect. All the things that could go wrong never entered her head and just thought about having fun. Mary knew what being a lesbian meant but didn't realize what she was wearing would excite them. She was ignorant about such things and unaware of the effects that come from revealing her body.

If Mary could read minds would have known that not only the boys but even some of the girls found her attractive. It was her parents who kept her clueless about such things with all their biblical teaching. She didn't know that dressing this sexy could entice those women with sexual passion toward her. Mary's full focus was on herself, and her need to be anything than a little Miss Puritan for one night. It wasn't like she was pure now, and Mary just wanted to misbehave in a way that had nothing to do with having sex.

When Mary realized that the party was happening in a mansion felt her excitement increase over that. The outside gave her the impression that she was about to walk into a fancy party. The inside, on the other hand, told a different story. There were statues and paintings of women having sex or in some form of undress.

The party didn't start until five, and they were a little early, but Kelly wanted to introduce her to her boss before the guests got there. She saw that they were still setting up, and the server wore the most revealing dresses that she had ever seen. They wore a black corset dress with an end that was shorter than her skirt. The women's breasts looked like they were about to pop out of their outfits, and their legs were covered only by a pair of black lace stockings. They were all young and beautiful with a healthy bust.

They were also porn stars doubling as servers for tonight's party. The party was to promote the porn that they were all in, but Mary didn't know this. She just saw young girls close to her age with innocent-looking faces wearing revealing outfits. The outfit was so short that Mary noticed the bottom part of the girls' asses were hanging out of it.

A tall blonde woman was ordering the servants about in a red cocktail dress. The woman was in her forties with a figure of a woman half her age. The woman was Kelly's boss and didn't have a filter with anything that she said. There was no guessing when it came to what this woman wanted because she made it crystal clear.

"Hi, I am Miranda, Kelly's boss and I have heard very little about you, but after seeing your beauty now can see why. You wouldn't be by any chance willing to do porn for my company?"

"I am afraid not Miss Parker! I am all that she needs in the bedroom." Kelly said, trying to get the attention off of Mary and back onto her.

"Too bad, I could have created a new whole series around a girl like her. An innocent-looking redhead can make good money in porn, and I am sure that your girlfriend would have looked hot being fucked by one of my girls."

"She sure would have Miss Parker, but only I will make that pussy purr," Kelly replied with a smile.

Mary couldn't believe that this woman wanted her to do porn and talked about her in such a personal way. She knew that it should have upset her to be asked to be in one, and somehow it piqued her interest. Mary had never seen one before and didn't know what happened in those films. She knew that there was sex, but her experience with it was pretty limited. Mary wasn't sure how two women could make love and the art on the wall hinted at how within them.

"Excuse us for a moment, my dear, but I have to speak with Kelly alone about some personal affair before my guests arrive and you are free to explore my home at your leisure."

Every room that Mary walked into had more lesbian art that showed the sex in greater detail than the one before it. She looked at them out of curiosity and knew that she shouldn't but couldn't help herself. Mary felt a familiar feeling starting to stir within her while looking at those explicit sexual arts. It was the first time that she ever saw anything that was pornography, and it was taking a toll on her.

Mary had seen females naked before, but nothing like this, and didn't know how to handle it. Seeing women engaging in sexual acts with each other was becoming too much for her. Turning to leave, she stopped when she saw the reflection of herself in the mirror, and something came over her. It was like someone else was controlling her body as she watched with no power to stop it.

It almost seemed unreal watching herself unbutton her shirt in the mirror and pulling it open. It was like it wasn't her pink nipples that she saw hardening when she touched them. She caressed her breasts gently without taking her eyes off them in the mirror. Touching herself in this way felt so right to her, and when she squeezed her nipples, let out a low moan. She snapped out of it when she realized what she was doing and felt embarrassed.

"What is wrong with me," Mary asked herself out loud.

Mary didn't know what came over her and buttoned her shirt back up. Last week she wouldn't have done anything like this, but after losing her virginity, she became a very sexual person. Mary couldn't say no to sex now and couldn't help it that she found the act so enjoyable. Sex was wrong in her parents' eyes, and the wrongness of it made it more exciting. After experiencing her first orgasm, she started craving sex more with each passing day, and couldn't go a moment without wanting it.

Mary couldn't understand how something that can make you feel so much pleasure could be evil. It was hard for her to accept that she could still be a good girl and like sex at the same time. Since she was a kid was told that good girls were pure and untouched from sexual experience until their wedding day. A good girl didn't have sex with someone that they just met or with their friends too. That was something a slut would do, and she was starting to look like one with every action she made.

Kelly told her that being a slut wasn't a bad thing but was a word that some people used to make women feel shame about their sexuality. Mary's new friend was full of feminist wisdom and shared some of it with her. Kelly encouraged her to take back the power that was stolen from her by her parents. A woman should be free to explore her sexuality, and Mary just explored hers in the empty room.

Feeling the need for fresh air before she does something else that she would regret. She was glad that no one came in while she was touching herself, or she wouldn't be able to live with the shame of it. Part of her wished that she had never gone to the lake for her birthday and held on to innocence a little bit longer. Maybe if she had lost her virginity under better circumstances, she wouldn't be acting like this and still be in control of herself.

Mary walked into the backyard while pushing what she had just done from her mind and breathed in the fresh air. She noticed a beautiful garden with all kinds of assortment of bright flowers not too far from her. Wanting to get a better look at the flowers, she walked over to them and admired them until she heard a woman's voice with a Russian accent. Jumping back out of fear and surprise, Mary didn't respond to the woman's question.

"I said, who are you, and why are you doing in my garden?"

The way the woman looked at her didn't think it was a good idea to bring up that it wasn't her garden but Miranda. The woman had short black hair and had her septum pierced. The light blue jeans and the white gloves that she was wearing had dirt on them. The woman's orange tank top was untouched by such stain and barely hid the woman's black bra. The woman's breasts had little beads of sweat on them that made them more alluring.

Mary would have thought the woman was attractive if she didn't look so unsettling. It was the stern look that the woman gave her that made her feel threatened. She reminded her of a P.E. coach that she once had who had been in the army. They both were in their early thirties, but this woman scared her more than her coach did. She didn't want to say the wrong thing to provoke the woman's wrath.

"I am Mary, and I just wanted to take a closer look at your beautiful garden."

"Are you one of Miss Parker's guests?"

"Yes! Yes, I am."

"You can look then. I am Marya. Which movie are you in?"

"Movie?"

"Porn. You know where you have sex with another girl. You are cute and I would very much like to see you naked."

Mary was taken aback and didn't know what to say or how to react to the woman. The first thought that entered her head was that she should be upset by someone saying that to her. The boldness of this woman wanting to see her naked and watch her do forbidden things with another girl took her by surprise. She has never been around a woman like her before casually speaking about such a topic with ease. The woman didn't seem to realize how inappropriate her words were and acted like it was a perfectly normal conversation to have with someone.

12