Mary Sexual Education Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I have never been in one of those movies before."

"Too bad. A girl of your beauty could make good money in films. You should give it a try."

"I can't I am...no longer single. I would, but my girlfriend can get a little jealous, and I don't want to upset her."

Mary almost admitted being straight and remembered that she was pretending to be gay. She was afraid to disagree with the woman and put all the blame on her pretend girlfriend while agreeing with the woman's point of view. Mary wanted to say enough to make the woman happy before leaving and instead made herself more appealing to the woman. She told Marya that the idea of someone seeing her naked was rather pleasing to her and had thought about doing porn, but her girlfriend wouldn't like it.

"You know what your girlfriend doesn't know won't hurt her. You can show your body to me, and it can be our little secret."

Realizing she said too much, Mary tried to fix her mistake, but nothing she said worked. Mary wanted to get out of the situation that she was in without getting naked first. There was no way that Mary could rephrase her words without admitting that it was a lie. She feared that it would upset the woman and was afraid of what she might do. Marya wasn't dangerous, and it was Mary's ignorance mixed with her imagination that led her to believe that she was.

"I would, but my girlfriend might see us. She is inside and could be looking for me right now."

"Miss Parker is a good woman; she let me stay in the guest house, and your girlfriend won't find us there."

Mary couldn't think of anything to get herself out of this mess and reluctantly agreed to the woman's request. She didn't want to take her clothes off but didn't see any other way around it. Even though Mary wanted to run the other way followed Marya against her will and felt her heartbeat increase with every step that she made. Mary tried to tell herself that it wouldn't be that bad to undress in front of this woman and that it would be okay to be seen naked.

The walk to the guesthouse bedroom felt longer than it was, and the moment that she feared had finally arrived. Marya was on the bed, removing the dirt-stained gloves from her hands while waiting for Mary to reveal her most beloved treasure. Mary turned to the door seeing her only way of escaping this nightmare but slowly slipped off her shoes. She decided to give the girl just what she wanted and wasn't in a hurry to give it to her either. Mary's hands shook as she unbuttoned her shirt and felt a rush of excitement as it fell from her body.

Mary took a moment before continuing to undress and felt a thrill run through her. She wasn't supposed to be enjoying what she was doing, but she was. The air-conditioning room felt good on her bare breasts, and her hard nipples were betraying her excitement. After tossing her skirt aside and sliding down her panties, Mary stood still, letting the Russian woman look at her nude body. She didn't try to cover herself up and let the most intimate part of her body be visible for the woman's viewing pleasure.

Marya was the first woman that she ever let look at her like that, and she could feel the woman's eyes on her. Mary stepped closer to the woman to give her a better view of the erotic area of her body. Mary didn't know why she did that or why she was enjoying the attention that she was getting from the woman. What was turning her on was the forbidden factor of having another woman staring at her nude body.

The woman motioned her to sit down next to her and did so without protest. Mary found that she rather liked the feeling of being naked and enjoyed the attention that she got from Marya. It was becoming clear to her that the woman wasn't as bad as she first thought she was. Marya never said anything that was demanding or threatening to her. The woman never touched her and only looked at her body with lustful intent.

"You are a gorgeous girl, and I would like to thank you for sharing your beauty with me. Can I ask you for one more thing?"

Mary smiles before replying, "Sure, go ahead."

"Can I kiss you?"

Mary froze in place from hearing those words and was too stunned to say no. The woman took her silence as a yes and pulled Mary into a warm embrace before giving her a long deep passionate kiss. It wasn't like when Brad did it and found the experience to be more pleasing. Mary felt the heat from the woman's body on her naked flesh, sending a sensation through her like she was finally coming alive.

Mary could smell the woman's sweat mixed in with the fresh soil that she was working in and didn't find the woman's scent unappealing. Marya's kiss was nothing like being kissed by a man and noticed the difference immediately. Brad's kiss was strong and forceful, while Marya was soft and tender. Marya didn't rush the kiss and took her time with it. The way the woman touched her with tenderness and care made her feel like she was loved.

The woman touched her in such the right way that she didn't mind that another girl was touching her exposed sensitive skin. Marya took great care to make her feel pleasure from her touch and didn't rush their lovemaking. All the resistance that she once had melted away from one powerful kiss. Mary didn't fight being pushed on her back as Marya climbed on top of her. She felt two soft tender hands squeezing her breasts, delicately playing with them.

Marya knew just how to touch and kiss her in the right way. She had experienced the sensation of being fucked, but this was the first time that she has ever been made love to by someone. The woman took her time kissing and caressing her breasts and she had mini orgasms from it. Time seems to last longer within this woman's embrace, turning seconds into minutes and minutes into an hour. Every touch by Marya made her flesh heat up like it had hot coal under her skin, and her body swarms around like something was trying to escape out of her.

The time that Marya got between her legs, she kissed and licked everything besides her pussy. The woman knew just how to tease Mary and waited for the right time before sliding her tongue into her wet cunt. Marya's tongue went in deep and fast, licking in a wild fashion. It didn't take her long before she was screaming from a powerful orgasm that was soon followed by two more.

Mary lay on the bed, catching her breath while thinking about what she just let this woman do to her. She just committed an unforgivable sin, according to her parents, but she didn't care and wanted to do it again. Pushing that nonsense out of her head pulled Marya into a kiss while removing her clothes in haste. She didn't take her time like the woman did with her and attacked Marya's body with wild passion. After making love to Marya, she held the woman in her arms, caressing one of her nipples with her fingers while the woman was smoking a cigarette.

"You are a pretty good lover and see why your girlfriend gets jealous. It has been nice, but you should go before your girlfriend gets wise about your infidelity."

Mary didn't want this moment to end just yet and liked how it felt having this woman pressed against her naked body in heated passion. It wasn't her intent for things to get this far and just gave in to it. Marya changed everything for her with how she viewed sex with women. Mary never thought it was something that she would ever do or like, but now she has to rethink her sexuality.

Mary Slipped out of bed to find her clothes and thought about how far she had fallen from the good girl that she once had been. She did a lot of bad things this week with this being the worst by her parents' standards. Mary had her first sexual experience with another woman and found it to be gratifying. Even knowing that she was okay with what she had done must keep it a secret from her parents. They would have made her life a living hell if they found out, and she wasn't ready to deal with that just yet.

Mary kissed Marya after getting dressed and gave her panties to the woman after she requested them as a souvenir. Walking back into the mansion without any panties on felt liberating to Mary like it was her bra-burning moment. She was free to be sexual with anyone now and wouldn't hold back when it came to sex any longer.

While Marya was welcoming her into the Sappho lifestyle, Miranda was welcoming her guests to her party. Some of them wore outfits that revealed their exposed flesh which Mary stared at with great delight. New desires grew within her, and she found herself wanting to be intimate with some of the girls that she saw. There were plenty of potential lovers she could pick from at the party.

She was still basking from the orgasms that Marya gave her felt the need to be extra naughty and unbuttoned her shirt until one was left. The gap in her shirt became wider and revealed more of her breasts to wanting eyes. She walked around looking for Kelly and enjoyed the lustful glances that she got from the other guests. She finally found Kelly talking with some of her colleagues from work while drinking champagne.

Mary joined her and could see Kelly's colleagues staring at her breasts with envy in their eyes. When they were finally alone, Mary told Kelly everything that happened with Marya and was glad to see approving eyes staring back at her. Kelly was pleased to know that she was exploring her sexuality and revealed that she started exploring hers in college.

On the way back to the cabin Mary realized that this could have been her last time being with a woman. Well, for a while anyway, and didn't know when the next opportunity would or wouldn't happen. Mary knew that when she got home, things would go back to normal on the surface, but deep down, she would feel the itch to be touched again. Mary felt a sadness creep in her from knowing that it may be a while before she would feel another orgasm.

Mary would go on being the good girl that everyone knew while living a secret double life. If things go right for her will find someone soon, but they must keep their love a secret. Closing her eyes, she tried to recall the sensation of being with another girl, and it was like nothing she had ever experienced before. The new path that Mary had found herself on was more exciting than anything her old life had in store for her and found peace in her new self.

12