Mary Sexual Education Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Davis massaged oil onto her leg with both hands until Mary's entire thigh was covered in it. It hurt at first having her sore muscle rubbed but the pain lessened over time. Mary noticed Miss Davis had been focusing on her upper thigh rubbing a spot between her thigh and pussy. It was making her wet being touched there and desiring to be touched somewhere else. She nearly let out a whimper feeling the sensual hands of her teacher moving in the opposite direction before they were no longer touching her.

"How is your leg feeling now?"

"It is still hurting a little maybe you could massage it some more especially around my upper thigh," Mary lied.

Mary could tell by the way that Miss Davis looked at her that she knew that it was a lie and that she just wanted to be touched by her again. She wanted more than being touched, Mary wanted to feel the sensation of the woman's tongue swirling around in her wet pussy and have her juices being sucked out by her. The need for her to be fuck was growing within her to the point that Mary didn't care how obvious it was that she was getting a sexual thrill from it. Sitting provocatively with her legs spread open didn't bother her and didn't try to cover herself up.

"I have no problem massaging you some more, but I hate to get oil on my shirt. If you would be so kind as to help to remove my shirt. I will give you a massage that you will never forget."

When her teacher leaned toward her Mary grabbed the hem of her shirt before pulling it up over the woman's head. Tossing the shirt aside without taking her eyes off her teacher's breasts and then removed the white lacy bra that hid them from her view. She wasn't instructed to do so and did it only out of her desire to see them. They were small with thick nipples that were the size of erasers, and they were hard. Mary felt her teacher's breasts pressing against her own when the woman leaned in to whisper into her ear.

"When a girl is rebellious, that usually means she is tired of being controlled and told what to be. You want to be a bad girl that does naughty things with other girls, don't ya? I have seen you watching your classmates while they were showering, lathering up their tight little bodies and wishing that you could touch them. I know which one of them that makes your sweet pussy all wet. If you haven't figured it out yet, I like girls too. If you are a good little slut, I will please you like my other students I have tasted in my office," Miss Davis said then trancing her tongue around the edge of Mary's ear before she sucked on the girl's ear lobe.

Mary would have been horrified if a teacher said that to her a year ago and wouldn't have been aroused by them like she was now. She knew Miss Davis's actions were improper and was taking advantage of her. It was wrong what the woman was doing and still Mary didn't care. When she felt Miss Davis's tongue on her ear let out a low satisfying moan. She had waited patiently to be with another woman again to feel their hot naked flesh as they made love.

"I will give you one chance to stop this and walk away. All you have to do is remain silent to end this unless you want me to go on by telling me what you desire."

"I want you...," was all that Mary could say.

"You want what?

"I want you to touch me, and feel your tongue deep inside me until you make me cum. I need to feel the sensation of another girl fucking me again," Mary said in heated lust.

Mary let out all that she desired and felt shameful in doing so. She had never said such things to anyone before or used such filthy words. After the words left her lips, she felt like a dirty whore but to her surprise, she like the feeling. It felt good to let her desires out and not pretend to be an innocent little girl. She liked having sex and the way that it made her feel. It wasn't lost on her that she could easily find a guy to have sex with her. What she desired was another woman. It was fear that kept her from pursuing other women, especially Jessica, and knew what would happen if the wrong person found out.

"Like this?" Miss Davis said as she slid her hand down Mary's stomach to the girl's pussy before she started playing with it.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! fuck me!" Mary said while moaning out the words.

The sensation of having skillful fingers inside her wet wanting cunt made Mary scream out with delightful glee. She pulled Miss Davis into an embrace and gave her a deep kiss as she was being finger fucked by the woman. They both knew their time was short and didn't have time to fully explore each other body. Miss Davis pulled away from Mary for a moment to position herself between her legs and started licking her pussy with skillful determination. It wasn't long before she felt the welcoming bliss of an orgasm running through her body and held onto Miss Davis's head until it was gone.

Ignoring the ache in her leg Mary pushed her teacher to the floor and climbed on top of her. She kissed down the woman's body before sucking on her breasts only for a short moment as she pulled down the woman's pants. Rushing through the act not out of disgust but fearing her time would run out. She didn't want to go to her next class without tasting this woman's cunt. It had been too long since she tasted one and was craving it like an addict needing their next fix.

Mary only had a short time to admire the way the woman's pubic hair was neatly trimmed in a thin line before bearing her face in it. She licked her teacher's cunt with wild passion sucking down her juices as her tongue danced inside the woman. The technique she used was a little sloppy, but she was still a novice in performing the act. It would've been better if she had taken her time to let the sensation build to make it more powerful.

"You are incredible! I do love having these little quickies with one of my students. Meet me after school today and we can have a proper fuck," Miss Davis said with a grin.

Limping back to the rest of her classmates and had a lot to think about from the conversation that she had with her teacher as she was dressing. Miss Davis told her about some of her students that she had fucked over the years since she started working at the school. It surprised her to hear that one of them was her best friend's sister and never had a clue she was gay.

Jenny was always nice to her and understood why she kept her true sexuality a secret. They both were in a religious family that would do horrible things to them if they ever found out. She hoped that Jenny found the freedom to be herself in college and was dating a nice girl. Mary has an eye on a good school for herself that is very liberal and supports LGBTQIA+ students. She would be safe to explore herself without the fear that her parents would ruin things for her.

Two fellow girls from her class who also fell prey to Miss Davis's sexual charms were Becky Anderson and Susan Brimbrock. Susan was a little on the chubby side and a sweet girl whom Mary liked chatting with from time to time. Becky wasn't just the most popular girl in school but the most beautiful too. The girl's hair was the color of golden wheat and had a nearly perfect body. She had seen the girl in the showers a few times and outside of Jessica had never seen a person more beautiful.

Miss Davis warned her that Jessica was troubled and that things would not end well between them. She didn't want to believe her because her heart was telling her that Jessica was a good girl. Mary believed behind Jessica's bad girl facade was a misunderstood person who wanted someone to love her. Mary liked having sex, but she wanted something more to go along with it. What she wanted was to be loved by someone in a committed relationship and Jessica was the first person that she had true feelings for.

Even though she had romantic feelings for Jessica, it didn't stop her from having sex with other people or fantasizing about it. She wanted just to do those things with Jessica but once someone tried anything with her, she spread her legs willingly. Mary didn't have any plan to do anything with the guy who came to fix the washer or with Miss Davis. When they made their move on her, Mary's legs couldn't have opened up fast enough and let them have her. She had no regrets about what she did with them and enjoyed the pleasure that they both gave her. Telling herself that she would stop being so easy when Jessica was finally hers.

The reason she let them fuck her was simple, she was horny, and it have been a while since someone had touched her in such a way. She was under no illusion that they cared for her, and it was just heated passionate sex shared between two adults. For two weeks she was left to please herself and now had two new lovers within three days of each other. Last Saturday ended her dry spell with no lovers and didn't want to go back to that again. There was so much pleasure that her fingers and porn could give her.

Watching her classmates play basketball Mary thought their uniform didn't hide their form very well and felt herself becoming aroused thinking about them playing in the nude. She had already seen them all naked before making her imagination more vivid and accurate. Putting all her focus on what she was doing didn't notice that Jessica had sat down next to her. When she finally noticed the girl tried to act like she wasn't fantasizing about her classmates but feared the flushed look on her face had given it away.

"How is your leg doing?" Jessica asked with some concern.

"Fine now thank you! It is still a little sore but after Miss Davis massaged it now feels a lot better."

"So, it takes another girl to get you out of your pants," Jessica said jokingly.

Mary felt herself start to panic and wonder if was it that obvious that she had sex with Miss Davis. They were gone most of the class which gave them plenty of time for something to happen. She didn't want Jessica to find out that she was into girls this way and feared that it would keep them from dating.

"I am just joking, and you should have seen the look on your face. I know you are too pure for that, and the worst was that you had to show your cute little panties to her," Jessica said while laughing.

"What gives you the impression that I am wearing any?"

Mary felt her face turn red with embarrassment and couldn't believe that she revealed that to Jessica. The girl didn't need to know that and feared it would only bring more questions. Hoping to stop those questions from being asked, told Jessica she was scolded by Miss Davis for not having any on. She wanted to take the focus off what happened in Miss Davis's office before she revealed too much.

"I know how pathetic I look right now. The moment I do something rebellious I get hurt and caught in the act. This is so embarrassing."

"You are not pathetic, and I am impressed by your action. Not wearing any undergarments is ballsy and explained why your tits were flopping around as you were running. Look, I understand why you feel the need to rebel and if I had your parents would have done it myself," Jessica said with a mixture of compassion and humor.

Mary could see that Jessica was being genuine with her kindness toward her and was joking about her tits. She was desperate for the girl to like her and that she wanted to see the joke as a hint of interest in her sexually. If she just told the girl how she felt about her would end her torment, but fear held her back. It wasn't the rejection that bothered her and more the fear of what people would do if they knew that she liked girls.

"I am tired of having to be the good girl and live by a certain standard. I am not allowed to have any real fun or even to date. I wish that I could be free from all this and be like you."

The words that came from her lips weren't a lie and was tired of all of it. Before meeting Brad, she never questioned things if they were right or wrong and did as she was told. After experiencing sex, it made her see a hidden truth about herself and what she wanted out of life. She was tired of having to hide the fact that she liked having sex with not just men but also with women. Mary hated that she was supposed to feel shame for those things that she did sexually.

Even though she enjoyed being with a guy Mary never felt any real emotional connection with them. It wasn't like she didn't have a good time or got any pleasure from them. It wasn't after being with Marya that she realized her desires for other girls and felt herself become emotional over someone. The first time she realized that she had feelings for Jessica was during her first day returning to school after spring break.

"I tell you what if you come over to my place this weekend, I will help you with your purity problem. My parents will be gone and have the whole place to ourselves. Please don't waste my time if you are not serious about this. I am a girl of action and crave excitement," Jessica replied to Mary with a stern expression on her face.

"I am serious about it, and I will do whatever you tell me to do but I must be back on Sunday for Church."

With confusion, Mary watched as Jessica let out a laugh while shaking her head and didn't understand what was so funny. She was too smitten with the girl to be upset over it and thought the girl looked rather beautiful when she laughed. Whenever she was near Jessica her heart would race fast and felt like it would burst out of her chest.

"You are too much sometimes you know that. You are the only person I know who is planning to dance with the devil while still making time for Jesus. I get it you got to be there because of your parents but don't let them ruin any fun that we could have this weekend. I don't usually hang out with good girls, but I will make an exception for you. Don't disappoint me because I like the idea of depurifying you," Jessica said with a wicked joyful glee in her eyes.

Mary wished that she could spend more time with Jessica, but their time was up. Their coach told them that it was time to hit the showers. She staggered to the locker room with Jessica assisting her and letting her body lean against the girl. Mary wanted to feel the body that she had occasionally seen naked and fantasized about. Trying hard not to look as the girl undressed because she felt shame for stealing glances at the most intimate part of her body. Mary Knew that it was wrong and still couldn't help herself from looking.

**********************

When the school day was over Mary stood in front of her locker gathering her things while pondering the thought of what to do next. She could go home with Miss Davis or just go home because of her feelings for Jessica. She didn't want to do anything that would ruin her chances with the girl but felt the need to be touched again. They rushed things earlier and didn't have enough time to enjoy it properly. She was shutting her locker door feeling weak from her sexual side winning out before promising herself that it would be the last time. Texting her mother letting her know she was going to the library to study for a test and would be home later.

Lying to her parents came second nature and did so without any guilt now. They thought that they had her trained to obey like a good little girl but they were dead wrong. She still has to get permission to do anything and as long she keeps it simple, they rarely say no. Staying at one of her friend's houses during the weekend was something she did from time to time. Her parents didn't put too must thought into it before saying that she could go. Never in her whole life had she ever felt so much joy toward her parents and for that moment she thought they were the greatest.

When Friday finally arrived Mary never felt so excited for school to be over with so she could have the weekend with Jessica. She wanted to be with the girl despite all the sex she had with other people while having feelings for her. Miss Davis had a surprise for her when she took her home after seducing her at school. She had a twenty-year-old Japanese girl staying with her that Mary ended up sleeping with too. It was supposed to be just that one time but fucked both of them again after school on Wednesday and was just with Miss Davis that very day. She ate the woman's pussy while she was leaning against her desk and the taste of it still linger in her mouth.

Mary knew that she had a problem with sex because she was always craving it now and never said no to it. She was addicted to the pleasure of it, the way it felt having her body being touched and fucked. Her friends would've rejected her if they ever found out she was having sex with other women. Mary promised herself once she escaped this town wouldn't hide herself anymore and search for new friends with similar interests.

This weekend was a big risk for her, and things might not go as she was hoping. She didn't even know if Jessica was into girls or if she would ever consider dating someone like her. They were from two different worlds but that didn't stop Mary from wanting to be with her. Mary was prepared to take the necessary steps to be with Jessica even if it meant doing things that she was uncomfortable with. She didn't know what Jessica had planned for her and was going to obey the girl's every order.

When they left school, they took Jessica's car, and it left her at the girl's mercy. If things went bad, she would be stranded without any means of getting help. No one knew where she was going to be this weekend and Mary didn't want any of them to find out. She didn't think it would come to that because she wasn't planning on doing anything that would upset the girl. There was no form of depravity that she wouldn't let be performed on her by Jessica.

"I am giving you one last chance to turn back now before you do something that you might regret. If you are going to hang with me tonight, there is a good chance that you will be dancing topless on a table."

"The only regret that I have is not doing this sooner with you. I will follow your lead tonight and if I end up dancing topless, so be it. I am open for anything and will not say no to whatever you ask me to do," Mary replied to Jessica trying to act like she wasn't afraid while hinting at being open to do sexual things with her.

The idea of submitting to another person scared Mary because of what she might let this girl make her do. Letting herself be vulnerable like that and obey someone's every command both frightened and excited her. It was foolish for her to hope that the girl was planning to seduce her and spend the weekend in each other arms.

"Okay, here is your first lesson in being a bad girl. You must dress the part and I got the perfect outfit just for you. In the back seat is something for you and if you are serious about being bad will wear it."

The fear and excitement built within Mary as she took a small bag from the back seat. She didn't know what was in it but couldn't wait to find out. Mary was puzzled at first until she realized the purpose of wearing it. Inside the bag was a single pair of Daisy Duke shorts cut extra short around the bottom part of the crotch area. She had never worn shorts before especially ones this short and wouldn't let that stop her from wearing them.

When they parked behind a gas station Mary found out that the shorts were only part of the test. Jessica wanted her to do something risky by putting on those shorts while sitting in her car in the broad daylight. The gas station hid them from view but there was still a chance of someone catching her. Changing clothes in public wasn't something she wanted to do and nor did she want to disappoint Jessica. Slipping her shoes off while unbuttoning her jeans before removing and pushing them to the floor of the car.

"Let's make this more of a challenge by removing the panties too," Jessica said with a wicked smile.