Mary Sexual Education Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After taking a deep breath Mary slid her panties off and sat there while nude from the waist down. The enjoyment that she found in the act came as a surprise to her and the electric tingling sensation that it was causing in her vagina. Closing her eyes, she spread her legs feeling a sense of freedom that she never felt before. Wanting to feel more of this sensation Mary unbuttoned her shirt before taking it off, the desire that rose within was orgasmic and felt her nipples harden when she removed her bra. The feeling that ran through her was addictively sweet and found being nude in public thrilling.

Jessica watched her with a grin and was enjoying the show. This was the most scary and exciting thing that she had ever done in her life. There have been plenty of people that seen her sexual side, but this was a first by someone her age. Everyone who knew her saw this pure little girl who couldn't sin and there was something deep inside her that wanted to deep-throat sin with a passion. It felt good for Mary to let a part of herself that she hid away be seen especially by one of her peers.

"Did I pass the test, or do you have anything else for me to do?" Mary said calmly while feeling chaotic mixed emotions dancing within her.

Even though it did feel good still made her afraid that she might have been too brazen in her action. The look in Jessica's eye calmed her fears seeing that the girl found the whole thing entertaining. Seeing that the girl wasn't disgusted by her action gave her hope that she had a chance with her. Mary would have given herself fully to the girl right then and let her do wicket things to her body. Staring into the girl's eyes Mary felt her heartbeat beating faster than it ever did, pumping adrenaline through her body which was making her more aroused.

"I was wrong about you, and you might be fun to hang around after all. You will only pass my test if you put on those shorts like I said but it was rather badass of you to bear it all. Too many people don't have the balls to do that and let themselves be vulnerable like that. We are going to have so much fun finding out what your limits are and making you cross them."

Mary just buttoned up her shirt when the back door to the gas station opened up by a man carrying trash to the dumpster. If she had tried to get her bra from the back seat would have been seen bare-chested by the man. Nearly getting caught made her realize that there is more fun in sinning than trying to be good all the time. If she was behaving wouldn't have known the thrill of getting away with something naughty and with each discovery Mary made felt a piece of her old self fade away.

"Okay, I got them on now. What now?" Mary said cheerfully.

"I want you to go and buy me a cherry coke but first I need to fix your look,' Jessica replied while unbuttoning Mary's shirt.

Mary watched as Jessica tied the bottom of her shirt together, revealing not only that she wasn't wearing a bra but a good portion of her breasts as well. Wearing so little in public gave Mary a sexual high and unleashed the bad girl within her. The attention that Mary got from the men inside the gas station made her act out more sexually than she planned to do. Knowing that a big burly man was watching her Mary bent over allowing him to have a clear view of her ass. What she didn't know was that a hint of her pussy's lips could be seen by the man. It gave the wrong impression that she wanted more than his eyes on her.

The man grabbed Mary by the arm and led her into the bathroom before locking the door. He tugged on her shirt until it came undone revealing her beautiful youthful breasts with her hard pink nipples poking out. The stranger undid her shorts and when they fell around her ankles, she stepped out of them. This man was going to fuck her without a word being said between them. After he unbuckled his pants, he slid his cock inside her which made her moan out from the pleasure of it.

The stranger just stares into Mary's eyes as he fucked her against the wall. Every thrust of his hips made Mary let out a moan and it came out like a machine gun until he came inside her. She was so close to cumming herself but he finish first and pulled away before she could. Even though it frustrated her not getting to cum Mary still enjoyed the experience of being fucked by the man.

When Mary returned with their sodas told Jessica everything that happened in the store except the part where she got fucked by a stranger. The drive to Jessica's house was done in silence with her mind on the guy who fucked her and wondering who he was. Since Jessica's parents were gone gave them the freedom to do whatever they wanted, and Jessica didn't waste any time continuing her little game. Mary was ordered to go into Jessica's bedroom where the next lesson in being a bad girl began.

While Jessica was looking for her camera told Mary that she was going to take some erotic photos of her and then post them online. Mary felt her body tense up at that news and was afraid that someone she knew would see them. When Jessica saw the fear in Mary's eyes explained that it would be posted on a private account of hers and only a select few would get to see those pictures. She promised Mary that none of them were anybody that she knew, and it would never get out.

Mary agreed to do it with her heart pounding hard against her chest and couldn't believe she was going to let it happen. It was innocent at first with her standing around the room as Jessica took some pictures. Things didn't stay innocent for long when Jessica unbuttoned Mary's shorts until some pubic hair was visible. The next picture was a side view of her without any shorts on that showed her nice round ass. The series of pictures that followed had her posing in sexy positions completely nude and the last few pictures were the most erotic.

Jessica took up-close photos of her breasts and to get them just right rubbed ice cubes over them. The last one was of her laying on her back with her legs spread open with the camera inches away from her pussy. Mary was looking at the ceiling waiting for the camera to click instead felt something wonderful. It was a clear sign of where Jessica stood on her sexuality that came with a lick of a tongue.

Mary lay there moaning as Jessica licked her pussy slowly and with great skill. She played with her breasts twisting her nipples as the girl sucked tenderly on her pussy lips. The girl was in no rush and wanted to savor Mary's flavor while making love with her cunt. The moans that came out of her grew louder until an orgasm hit her and screamed out in ecstasy. When it was over Jessica climbed on top of her staring into her eyes while smiling.

"I have been waiting a long time to do that to you. I have loved you Mary ever since the tenth grade but feared this moment would never come," Jessica said confessing her true feelings to Mary.

On hearing those words Mary kissed the girl and made love to her before confessing her love as well. The two girls became secret lovers hiding the fact they were dating because of Mary's parents. They waited until college to come out as a couple and sadly Mary's parents disowned her for being gay. She was okay with it as long Jessica kept on educating her in both love and sex.