Mary Skinny Dipping

Story Info
Mary still sexy.
2.4k words
3.49
14k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A summer adventure surprise for us while camping. We decided that it was time for us to hitch up the pop top caravan and go off travelling for a week or two. With absolutely no plans of any sexual meetings we set off to warmer interstate destinations. After the first few days of travelling we found a site to stop at. Setting up the caravan and after a coffee we decided to patrol the area and see what was around. A short walk of about two hundred meters we came across what appeared to be a nice swimming hole. We thought about how remote it was and decided that as there didn't appear to be any other travelers around that we could go skinny dipping. So we stripped out of our clothes and like a couple of kids we ran into the water. The feeling of swimming absolutely naked was great, and I kept looking at Mary just to see her beautiful large breasts floating on the top of the water.

Bringing back memories of our younger years we were frolicking about and giggling heaps. We had probably been in the water for about twenty minutes when we heard a voice calling out to us. Looking up I could see two guys on the bank and said hello back to them. Then as we were looking we noticed that they had found our pile of clothes. They appeared to be either late teens or early twenties and as they approached the edge of the water they shouted to inform us that we were on private property. The noise we were making had been noticed by their father and he sent them to ask us to leave. We agreed that we would leave first thing the next morning as it was getting quite late. They agreed but there would be a price to pay, on enquiring what the price was one of them said that they could see we were naked and that they wanted to join us. We agreed and they undressed and came into the water.

Once they got closer they could see Mary's breasts like two floaties and both made their way towards her. On reaching Mary the older lad told me that the price to stay had just increased. Asking to what? they said that they wanted to play with Mary and that I should go and get dressed. I told them that was not a problem as long as they did not hurt her, they agreed and told me that I could watch from the bank to make sure that they didn't hurt her. I left the water and got dressed to sit and watch what was happening. As I looked at Mary I noticed that one of the lads had moved around to the back of Mary and had his arms around from the back and was playing with her breasts. The second was standing in front of her and I noticed him lift her legs up putting them over his shoulders. Listening to Mary it was obvious that with her legs up he was penetrating her pussy under the water and she was enjoying the attention being given to her.

I watched as they changed places and repeated the first performance. Once they had finished they started to lead Mary out of the water back to me. Telling us that Mary was a fantastic woman and glad that they were allowed to have fun with her.

We repeated that we would leave in the morning and they departed after giving Mary a kiss and hug while she was still naked. One of the lads took the liberty to put his hand down to Mary's pussy and she parted her legs to allow him to finger her. As they left Mary got dressed and said that it had been some good unexpected fun and a nice surprise for both of us. I asked what they were like when they were inside of her and she replied that they both had surprisingly large cocks and they felt really good. Asking if I minded what happened and even asked if I had arranged the surprise for her. I could honestly tell her that I did not have anything to do with it but it was great as a non vetted surprise.

It was close to dinner time so we got the bar-b-q fired up and enjoyed a lovely mixed grill. Sitting there with a glass of wine a car pulled up and out came the two lads we had met earlier, as they approached us an older man got out of the car and came over to us. Introducing himself as the land owner he asked if he could join us for a drink. Mary got up and got a beer out of the caravan for him and let him sit on her chair as she sat on the ground. He did not take long to tell us that the boys had returned home with the story of what happened but he did not believe them, thinking that they had just made the story up. Mary looked straight at him and said that they had both shagged her in the water and made the most of her while they could. Looking straight at me he asked how long were we expecting to stay and I told him that we were leaving in the morning as agreed with his sons. He turned to Mary and said that he had an offer for us. Looking a bit puzzled she asked what he meant, his reply surprised us when he told us his story.

Apparently his wife and the boys mother had died the year before and that he had not had a woman since. Stating that his sons had described what she was like he wondered if we would be interested in staying a bit longer. Continuing with an offer that he thought we may be interested in as we seemed to be open about our sex habits. I asked what the offer was and he said that if Mary and I would return to his house and let him join us in a threesome his sons would hitch our caravan up and tow it back to the farm. I of course looked over to Mary and she said if you are as well hung as your sons she would be happy to stay a bit longer. We started to put the caravan back to towing readyness and hitched it up to their car for them to follow us. Before we left he asked if he could see Mary with her skirt lifted to get him excited before we got to his home. Mary walked over to him and lifting her skirt she reached for his hand and placed it at the top of her thighs. Taking this as a hint he started to rub her knickers and just before he got too excited she removed his hand and said wait til we get back to your place.

The drive to his house was quite interesting as he spoke of how he missed having a woman and that if Mary was as good as his sons said he was looking forward to some fun. Not long after we got inside the house we heard the caravan arrive in the yard. The lads came in and we all sat and watched a bit of television and had a good chat about everything other than sex. The night went on and the land owner a bit nervously said that he thought it was time for us to retire to his bedroom. Pointing us in the direction of the stairs he told me that his room was on the right at the top of the stairs. I started to go up the stairs with Mary following me, I heard Mary let out a gasp and as I looked around I could tell he had his hand up her skirt and presumed that he was having a feel of her pussy. We went into his bedroom and as he closed the door we could see a very neat and clean bed and it was pretty clear that he had done this in anticipation of us coming back with him.

He sat on the bed and asked if I would strip Mary naked for him and we stood in front of him and started as he wanted. First I removed her jumper and he beckoned her forward and reached up to her breasts and squeezed them carefully. Mary stood back and I unzipped her skirt and dropped it to the floor. Mary was stood there and he started to almost drool at the sight of her, asking if she would mind telling him her age. Mary stated that she was sixty nine and he just said that he could not believe that a woman of her age could look as sexy as her. Mary told us that we should undress and we both did what she wanted. Mary and I both gasped in awe when we saw the size of his semi erect cock. Mary looked at me and said that it was almost as big as the cock that was in her when we were dogging and I had to agree. Reaching behind her back she unclipped her bra and let her pendulous breasts free for the guy to see. Mary then put a finger in each side of her knickers and pushed them down her legs and stepped out of them. I sat on the bed also and we both looked at Mary as if we had never seen a naked woman before.

Mary walked over to us on the bed and bent over to start caressing his cock and within a few moments it was fully erect. She told him to lay back and as he did his cock stood up like a lamppost. Mary turned around and asked him to get ready as she lowered herself onto his erection and as she slipped down it so that he was completely inside of her she told me to stand in front of her. I moved into position and Mary started to lick the pre-cum from the end of my erect cock and slid it into her mouth. Pushing it into her throat Mary started moving up and down on the huge cock in her pussy. The guy reached up and grasped her breasts and started to play with her erect nipples. Mary turned her head and said that she was going to ride him until she felt his hot cum fill her pussy. Replying to her he said that as he had not had a woman for so long that it probably would not take long for that to happen.

In deed it was not long before he started to groan and along with Mary's movements it was obvious that a double climax was going to happen with Mary reaching her climax at the same time. With this I started to cum into Mary's mouth and she gladly swallowed everything whilst feeling the explosion inside of her. After this we climbed into bed with Mary in the middle of the two of us. As we laid there and started to play with Mary's breasts she asked him if it was as good as his sons told him. He replied that it was better than expected and that during his marriage he and his wife always had great 'morning sex' and would she be up for that. With a tender kiss she told him that she would look forward to it and we drifted off to sleep.I was woken in the morning by the fact that Mary was writhing in ecstasy next to me I raised the sheet up to see that she was being fingered and the sound of her wetness told me that if she had not already had an orgasm that one was indeed coming soon.

Whilst he was fingering her Mary was playing with his cock and like most men in the morning it seemed bigger than the previous night. Mary rolled flat on her back and raising her knees and spreading her legs she invited him to penetrate her with his huge tool. He did not need another invitation as he got on his knees between Mary's thighs and before entering her he had the decency to ask me if it was alright to get into her. My nodding head was all it took and he opened Mary's pussy lips and pushed straight into her. He thrusted so hard into her that it was making her raise her pussy in time with him. He looked Mary straight in the eye and said that he was going to put his hot cum into her, and he did just that. It was time to go down for breakfast and he asked Mary if she would mind preparing the breakfast for all of us. Mary said of course she would and then he added would she do it naked and let his sons see that she had his cum inside of her. It was not going to be a problem as the sons had already seen her naked and both had shagged her.

The two of us men entered the kitchen to find both sons already there. Very eagerly he told them that we had a surprise for them and he called Mary in. Completely naked she entered and they looked at their father and asked if he had a good night. Calling Mary over he sat her on a kitchen stool and asked her to spread her legs to give them his answer. As Mary sat there with her legs wide apart the lads could see cum dripping from her pussy and they moved each side of her and simultaneously both reached down and started to finger her. What a magnificent turn on this was, knowing that Mary had just been inseminated by a stranger and then being fingered right there for me to see.

After the fingering both of the lads asked Mary to bend over the stool so that their father could watch as they both had her doggy style. This turned out to be the best breakfast ever and I knew that when we left we would have a great time reliving this caravan trip for quite some time. It was agreed that as a thank you we could stay as long as we wanted and we said we would stay a few more days. Adding that if he wanted that Mary would go to bed with him tonight without me and he could relax and enjoy my sexy wife on his own. With a shake of the hand a gentleman's agreement was reached.