Mary Surprises Her Assistant

Story Info
A newcomer to Briarton learns how to dom from an older slave.
4.6k words
4.42
6.1k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danny sat at his desk at the Briarton school library and thought about how his life goals had changed since taking the job. He had graduated from library school and was looking at a competitive job market when he heard about the position of assistant school librarian being offered. He had heard about Briarton, the infamous "bondage town" where more than half the adult population were permanent voluntary sex slaves. Danny had no problem with that; he often fantasized about having his own female slave to do his bidding to perfection or receive whatever punishments he saw fit.

When he arrived for his interview he saw most of the people either nude or in bondage gear. That would take some getting used to if he got the job. The head school librarian who conducted the interview was a friendly, attractive older woman, Mary. She was dressed in a conservative skirt and blouse except that her blouse was unbuttoned enough that Danny couldn't help but gaze at her large unencumbered breasts beneath it. She was also wearing the black collar that indicated she was a slave. Danny thought he could really enjoy working for her and put extra effort into making a good impression.

After he got the job, he found that he was working closely with Mary. Uncollared staff at the school called her names like "dumb twat" and "disgusting sow." Danny knew that such talk was considered the proper way to address a slave in Briarton but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. As a boss, she was a dream, always patient and interested in his improvement as a worker and a person. He learned that she was the slave of Master Gary and lived with him and her son, a truck driver and Roberta, a policewoman. Since he was living in Briarton he often thought about getting a slave to use. Unfortunately because he was new in town he didn't know anyone willing to lend him a slave. Since this was his first well paying job he didn't have much money for agency slaves and he wasn't sure he wanted a slave that thought of him as just another client. As he worked with Mary he found himself more curious and attracted. He found the woman he most wanted to enslave was the boss he saw every work day.

One Friday, Mary had her daughter, Officer Roberta, come to give a safety lecture to the children about how they should avoid and report "adult touch." With a town full of sex slaves this subject has to be approached carefully but Briartonians are just as opposed to the sexual abuse of children as most "outsiders."

After the lecture, Officer Roberta came up to him. She was a slave like her mother. Because she was visiting the school, she wore a short blue skirt with her uniform instead of going bare-assed as she usually did. "You're Danny, aren't you?"

"Yes"

"Somebody said to give this to you." She handed him a large manila envelope marked OPEN AT 4:00.

He was curious to know what this was about. He considered asking Mary but she seemed to be busy apart from him all afternoon. She also seemed to be dressed as a nun. He assumed that it was for some roleplay with Master Gary. Later that afternoon an unexpected delivery came but Danny was too busy reshelving to investigate.

Finally 4;00 came around. At that time there are no students in the school and he and Mary are preparing to go home. Today, though, Mary seemed to be keeping herself busy as if she was expecting to stay. Danny opened the envelope. A wooden disc fell out. He picked it up in disbelief: it was a token that granted him Mary to freely use as his slave for the next twenty-four hours with Master Gary's official symbol. He looked around; he knew Mary was in the library but he couldn't see her. He took the other paper out of the envelope:

Monsignor Daniel;

We at the Inquisitor's Club exhort you to arrest the foul witch and heretic known as

Mary and bring her to our chambers. We have sent a package that contains all you

Need. You may use her for your pleasure but otherwise follow our instructions to the l letter lest your soul be in danger. She is a powerful enchantress so do not listen to

Her lies and promises. In the package we have sent you will find a rope, a whip,a pot

Of body paint, a special headdress, and a halter. After opening the package strip off

Her habit, bind her wrists in front of her, affix her to a convenient place and give her

Twenty-one lashes with the whip. We will be counting the marks on her body. After

Have whipped her paint HERETIC, WITCH, and DEMON'S WHORE on the front of

Body. Then put the headdress over her head and the halter around her neck and

Lead her to the address below so we may persuade her to confess to her sexual

Congress with demons.

When Danny read this he was sure that somehow his wildest dreams had come true.. Not only did he have the twenty-four hour use of a slave, not only did he have a hard to obtain invitation to the Inquisitor's Club but he knew the only person that would want to arrange this for him was Mary herself. She wanted to be whipped and endure whatever was going to happen and she wanted him to do the whipping. This meant the woman he wanted to enslave desired to submit to him. He paused to get himself in the character of the harsh, merciless monsignor.

"Mary, you bitch, pick up the package that came this afternoon and meet me in storage."

He went as nonchalantly as he could to the storage room. Soon after Mary hurried in carrying a large package wrapped in brown paper. She dropped to her knees and held the package up to him.

"Monsignor, please don't believe what they say about me. I will do anything to show you I'm a good pious nun and not an evil witch."

The sight of her kneeling before him turned him on and he knew he didn't have to wait for her to satisfy him.He took the box from her and put it on the floor. He pulled down his fly and took out his already hard dick.

"Suck my dick, you no good whore."

She put her mouth around his dick and proceeded to give him what was easily the best blowjob of his life. There was nothing tentative or half-hearted about the way she sucked. It was as if her life depended on her swallowing as much of his cum as she could as quickly as possible. The orgasm was so incredible it almost made him forget the role he was playing. She was still sucking on his spent dick.

"Don't think a mere blowjob can keep me from giving you the chastisement you deserve. Stand up so I can prepare you."

She stood up, averted her eyes, and said, clearly but softly. "Monsignor, I know I must willingly obey."

He tore the wimple from her head and got another surprise. The whole time he knew her up to yesterday she had always worn her hair flowing down to the middle of her back. Now it was cut in a pixie style. He hadn't really formed an opinion on which he found more attractive but he knew what the cut symbolized. She had had her daughter cut her hair to show him that she was not merely a slave that he had borrowed from Master Gary but a new slave that belonged only to him. He grabbed at the front of her habit. It was made of a cheap flimsy fabric that was meant to be torn off.Soon she was stripped completely naked except for her slave collar. He hadn't noticed but unlike every other day she had worked with him, today she had come to work barefoot.

"Bend over, and pick up the rope from the box," he demanded.

She complied as he enjoyed looking at her round ass and the way her large breasts hung down away from her body. When she handed him the rope he wrapped it around her wrists and tied it with the tightest knots he was able. He spotted a hook on the wall above their heads. He hooked the bonds to it leaving her facing the wall with her arms stretched upward. To keep her balance she stood with her legs shoulder width apart.

He took the whip out of the box. It was not some small toy whip. It was five feet long and made of several strips of leather braided together, the sort of thing one would use on a large dangerous animal. He had never used a whip before. He swung out and gave a whip to her back.

"Monsignor, please do it harder. The lashes won't count if they don't leave a mark."

He took a farther wind up and brought the whip in faster.

"Ooo, that's better. One."

This time he did leave a mark. He hit her a second time the same way.

"Ooo, Two."

He began to hit her again and again, shortening the time between each lash. Each time she cried out and then counted the stroke. By the time he got to twenty one he felt like he had had a workout. He wondered how Mary was taking it.

When he finished he examined his handiwork. She stood facing away from him, her back covered with welts and her legs slightly spread. He reached between her legs and felt her pussy. It was sopping wet; being whipped had turned her on.

"I'm going to fuck your twat!"

"I'm here for your pleasure, Monsignor."

He pulled his dick out and rammed it into her pussy. He felt like he was in an ecstatic frenzy. He was so excited. He pulled his dick part way out then rammed it in further, again and again.

"Monsignor, please, may I cum?"

In his fantasies he had thought he would like to frustrate a woman by denying her orgasms but now he really wanted Mary to cum.

"Yes, disgusting slut, you may cum."

"Th-thank you, mon-monsignor!" Then she began to let out a series of passionate moans that multiplied his excitement.

When they had finished their orgasms he took his dick out of her and zipped it back in his pants. He pulled her arms off the hook.

"Now get the paint pot and the brush from the box."

She bent down and came up with a pint sized pot of red paint and a small brush. Above her breasts he painted HERETIC, below her breasts he daubed WITCH, on her belly he printed DEMON'S WHORE. It was strange how simply writing the words on her body seemed to make her those impossible things.

He picked up the headdress, a sturdy parchment cone covered with what he thought were Latin words in elaborate calligraphy. He put it over her head. It was bigger than her head and came down to rest on her shoulders giving the surreal impression of a woman with a cone instead of a head. He became concerned. First he wasn't sure she could breathe in the thing. Also she could not see. The walk to the Inquisitor's Chambers was not very far but she was going there blind, barefoot and with her wrists bound.op

"Are you going to be okay?"

"Monsignor," she said forthrightly. "The cone only shows outwardly what has always been true. I am completely dependent on you. That is why you have the halter to lead me where you know I must go."

She spoke clearly enough that he knew she had no trouble breathing. He slipped the halter over the cone and began to lead her out of the empty school. The streets were busy as people went home from work. He felt subconscious leading a naked bound woman through town. This was Briarton; uncollared men were giving him knowing winks, slaves watched on with interest, anticipating what was in store for Mary. She followed behind him with a proud step knowing everyone knew she had an attentive master.

When he got to the address, a masked male slave opened the heavy spiked iron gate in the high stone wall. When he led Mary in it was like walking six hundred years into the past. Everything about the place had a medieval feel. When they got to the imposing door of the Chambers a door slave dressed as a nun let them in. A man with long hair and a pointed beard greeted him.

"Come in, take your charge into the cage then have some refreshments with us before we start the evening's events."

He unlocked the door to a kind of jail cell and indicated that Danny should put Mary in there. The cell was filled with naked slaves, mostly women but some men, standing looking expectantly through the bars, Danny pushed Mary inside and the bearded man locked the door. There was a banquet set up in full view of the cage. Along one wall was a buffet with all kinds of food and wine. In the middle of the room was a long table. Danny made himself a plate and sat down with the men and a few women that had brought their slaves for inquisition. He ate heartily and conversed with the other owners but kept glancing nervously at Mary in the cage. If any of her fellow inmates had wanted to rape or molest her she would be helpless to stop them. He needn't worry. All the slaves were watching their owners eat and waiting for what would happen next. When everyone had eaten their fill the bearded man rang a small silver bell next to his plate.

"I trust that our guests have enjoyed our hospitality. Now we must begin the purpose of this evening. We have many heretics here that must confess and atone for their sins. In an orderly fashion get up and go to the cage. When your charge is brought out, take them under your control and follow me into the Chamber proper."

They all proceeded to the cage. Each prisoner was brought one by one. When Mary was brought out she rubbed her body against Danny's. In order to keep her from distracting him he pushed away slightly. The owners led their slaves down a short hallway to the chamber proper. It looked like something out of Danny's darkest fantasies, a large torch-lit room with a complete collection of medieval torture devices.

"Owners, look around. See what you would like to use to extract confessions."

Danny saw a wide plank with a large hole in the middle with restraints for wrists, waist and ankles. It was set up like a see-saw.

"I see you are interested in our anal water torture device. Just strap her down on it face down and then incline it so she is head downward. You'll want to take her cone off first. You don't want to miss her facial reactions."

Danny took off her cone, lay her on the plank, strapped her in tightly, and inclined the plank.

The bearded man clapped his hands and told one of the slaves who was assisting, "Hurry up, and bring the Monsignor his bag."

The slave dashed off and came back with a full three quart enema bag. She handed it to Danny. Danny saw there was a hook hanging from the ceiling directly above Mary's asshole. He hung the bag from it and stuck the nozzle into her anus. He undid the hose clamp and heard her groan as the water rushed into her colon.

"While you are waiting for her to fill up you might want to try this on her." The man handed Danny a small spiked roller device with a handle.

Danny took it and began to roll it over Mary's body, testing which parts of her already sore body were most sensitive to the spikes.

After he had played for a while, the man said, "I think she is as full as she's going to be. It's okay that she doesn't take the whole bag. She's already retaining more than most of our subjects. Look underneath, you can see her distended belly."

Danny bent down and looked. Her bloated belly looked both grotesque and natural.

"Put the clamp back on and pull the nozzle out," the man said. "Do you want her to expel now or do you want her to retain for a while."

Danny didn't know why but he found the sight of Mary's water filled belly extremely exciting. As he pulled the nozzle out he said, "I think she needs to retain."

"We have a selection of butt plugs to assist." The man indicated a row of six plugs.

Danny selected one of the larger ones and lubed it with the tube provided. He began to push it into Mary's asshole.

"Monsignor," she said. "Why did you choose such a big one? I don't think I can take it."

"Just confess you have had relations with demons," he said harshly.

"Please, Monsignor, it is all a lie. I'm a good pious nun. I have never had relations with anyone but you, much less demons."

At that point he gave the plug one final push and her sphincter closed around it. It was firmly inside her. He tipped the plank so she was head upward. He unstrapped her. She stood in front of him. Her bloated belly made her look both more helpless and more womanly.

Danny's guide said, "We have found the stocks and the low pillory have an interesting effect on subjects in her condition."

He led them to a low wooden box with two ankle sized holes in the top next to a post about waist high topped with a thick plank with three holes in it. Danny slid the half lid of the box out and Mary fitted her ankles in the holes. He slid and latched the lid into place. He then removed the top of the pillory leaving three half circles for her neck and wrists. She bent low and put her neck and wrists in the pillory. He slid the top half over her. She was now bent over unable to move, her butt plugged ass high in the air.Danny looked underneath. Her tits and distended belly hung down provocatively.

His guide handed him what looked like a huge, black leather phallus. "This is a real bull pizzle. Our ancestors found they were useful for controlling slaves and other animals. Nowadays they are hard to get but we have a special arrangement with a slaughterhouse."

Danny took it and began to beat Mary with it. First on her back, then her belly, then on the backs of her thighs. Mary made grunting sounds and then released a steady stream of urine from her bladder.

"I'm sorry, Monsignor, I couldn't hold it anymore."

His guide said, "Don't listen to her excuses. Here in the Chamber the subjects all revert to the disgusting animals they really are. We will have one of our assisting slaves clean that up after she is removed."

Danny alternated between beating her with the pizzle and using the roller device on her. He began to wonder how it would feel to ram the pizzle into her cunt. He touched the tip to her labia.

"Please. Monsignor, don't put that nasty thing inside me. I'd rather feel your holy cock!"

Danny's curiosity fought a quick battle with his "holy cock." His cock won and he took it out and began to ram it into her cunt. Unfortunately he was a little too excited and came before Mary could experience much pleasure.

"Monsignor, your pleasure is all that matters. Please, I've held this enema for a long time. I'm really cramping. Could you have mercy and let me expel?"

The bearded man said, "She has been on this long enough, release her and take her to the latrine but first retie her hands."

Danny released her first from the pillory, then he retied her hands, then he released her from the stocks. He led her to the latrine area along the back wall. It consisted of a hole in the floor. She squatted over it and Danny pulled the butt plug out. A few drops from her anus fell on his hand. Without even thinking he wiped it off on her. The water and lumps of shit flowed out her ass while he watched. Despite what she had been through and the shameful position she was now in she seemed excited and happy. When the last few drops left her ass she stood up expectant to see what was next.

Danny saw a table like device with manacles attached to machines at each corner. He led her to it and had her lie on it face up. He restrained her ankles with the corresponding manacles. Then he untied her wrists and restrained them in the other pair.

His guide was at his side. "I see you have found our modern refinement of the rack. The old rack tended to damage the subject. This one precisely assesses the subject's size and only goes until the subject feels maximum pain without damage. She is comfortable now but if you want to increase the stretch just press this button."

Danny pressed the button and the cables on the manacles were pulled into the machines, stretching Mary.

"Have you had relations with demons?"

"No, Monsignor."

He pushed the button again. Mary was stretched further. He could tell she was in a lot of pain but still wanted to see how far this would go.

"Have you had relations with demons?"

"No, Monsignor," she panted.

He kept pressing the button, causing her more pain each time. Part of him wondered why he was doing this to her while another part knew that this was just what she wanted. Eventually he pressed the button and nothing happened, the limit was reached. He looked at her. He was sure he had never seen anyone in such agony before.

12