Mary Surprises Her Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monsignor, I am innocent. I suffer from my passion to show you."

His guide said, "Don't let her wiles fool you. Of course, you could use your member to exorcize her demons."

Danny looked at her splayed legs obscenely displaying her cunt. He just had to fuck her again even if it caused her even more pain. He lay on top of her and began to fuck her. She cried out with every thrust in pain or pleasure. He went more slowly this time and could tell she was very excited. She began to moan in ecstacy in spite of or maybe because of her agony.

"Thank you, Monsignor," she whispered.

After Danny had finished he got off her.

His guide said, "She refuses to confess. We have something special for recalcitrant cases like her. Loosen her bonds and get her up, retie her hands, and follow me to the pit."

Danny slackened the manacles and undid them. He helped her off the rack and retied her hands. He followed the bearded man to one of the darker parts of the room. There was a large deep hole in the floor, a pit. Inside was a naked woman who had a hopeless, insane look. All over her there crawled a myriad of rats nipping her at will. She looked like she'd been there a long time.

"Don't worry," the guide said. "We keep our rats well fed. They aren't hungry. They're just tasting her. If you think your subject needs to go there just hang her bonds on the hook and use the winch to lower her."

"Please, monsignor, I'm afraid..."

"Silence, witch!" Danny demanded as he lifted her arms up and hung her wrist bonds over the hook.

"Please, monsignor, not this..."

He shoved her over the edge of the pit and she hung there, swinging slightly. He started the electric motor that operated the winch that lowered her into the pit.

"You will want to time how long she will be in there," the guide said, indicating a row of sand timers..

Danny chose a timer.

"Ten minutes, good choice" the guide said as he turned over the glass when Mary touched town in the bottom of the pit.

The rats began to crawl all over her and nip at her. She paid more attention to the other woman in the pit, kissing her face and whispering comfort to her. Danny found ten minutes a long time to watch rats crawl over someone he cared about. He did care about Mary even though his role demanded he be unfeeling. When the last bit of sand fell through the glass he operated the winch to pull her out. When he pulled her safely to the edge of the pit, a bell rang.

"The evening's entertainment is over," the announcer called out. "We had disappointingly few confessions. You may take your subjects away unless you want us to dispose of them."

All the dom's were, of course, taking their subjects away; they were valuable slaves. The talk of disposal was just part of the game.

Danny untied Mary, thanked the Inquisitors, and led her out naked into the cool evening.

She rubbed herself against him and said, "You have me until four tomorrow afternoon. You can take me to your place or anywhere you desire and use me any way you please.

If I could make a suggestion, you haven't fucked my dirty ass, yet..."

"I wish..."

"If you're going to say that you want to have me all the time. I legally belong to Master Gary. He is a good master and the father of my children. Even if I wanted to, it would be a long possibly futile process to get me transferred to you without his consent. So I will do whatever you want for you until four tomorrow and then make my walk of shame back to Master Gary. I will tell him all the things I did and all the things I let you do to me. He will enjoy punishing me for being a wanton slut. I think you know I will also enjoy being punished. I often enjoy submitting to a younger man. I have my son, Jim, but I've known him all his life so don't have the thrill of the unknown that I have with you.

"If I was unowned I would gladly be your permanent slave. You were great, just the right amount of cruelty. Your treatment of me on the rack and the pit was an immense thrill. Perhaps I can talk Master Gary into arranging to loan me to you regularly. You really should think about getting your own slave. You seem to like older slaves. They are a little more challenging to get since most have been owned for a long time. Sometimes they become available if their owners die or become infirm. I would not advise getting a slave that has been dumped in an agency because their owner was unhappy with her; there's usually a reason for her owner's unhappiness. Sometimes slaves do end up not being taken by private owners from the agencies. You might want to try one of those. They may not be the most attractive slaves but they are often the most willing and grateful."

"Let's walk back to the parking lot," said Danny "I'll tell you my address and you can chauffeur me there. Once we get to my place, I'll' butt fuck you standing in the vestibule. On the drive over I'll plan what else I want to do to you."

12