Mary the Milkmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two side screens showed the surroundings of the bike. "There must be cameras all round" She thought.

Three round ports and two USB ports were directly below the display screens. The largest port measuring roughly a quarter of an inch was labelled OXYGEN. The other two smaller ports were labelled FEED and MEDICATION.

Instead of handlebars, the bike had two joysticks. Padded arm rests extended from the sides. Two air vents were directed to the rider's face. She imagined it must get hot under the glass bubble windshield.

Looking into the soft breast forms, she saw that the inner wall was riddles with electrodes. The outer breast cup was rigid and semitransparent. The inner was cushy and soft.

"Its inflatable to gently squeeze your udders. Each cup has mechanical as well as electrical stimulators and in-built cooling." Explained the doctor.

She next touched the seat; it was so soft and cool to the touch, almost jellyfish like. She saw it was transparent and inflatable. There was a mass of tubes and wires inside with silver ports on each side.

"Electro stimulation pads will be pasted on your abs. They click into these ports for power. The seat has balloons and motors to vibrate and massage your abs, and inner thighs, which will prevent muscle deterioration and bed sores. "

Her eyes stopped at the oval shaped hole in the middle.

"For your hygiene system", was the simple statement.

The back of the seat was quite high compared to the front. The very rear was moulded up to a solid metal tail curving up like a scorpion with its stinger cut off. A quarter inch diameter clear plastic tube was pugged into this and lying on the seat.

The rear of the bike had tail lights and further floodlights and a display screen. A large shiny silver orb with several tubes and wires were at the base. A radiation warning sign was prominently on display. Two powerful cooling fans were blowing at full blast.

"Your power cell Mary. You need to be self sufficient and mobile. Your air conditioning system consumes a lot of power, but we need to keep you cool under your glass canopy when you work outdoors."

The doctor pointed to the other half of the canopy which was suspended on a winch above. " So, once she was on the bike, she would be enclosed in this glass bubble?" she thought, "good, at least people can't grope me"

"Now, let's get you ready".

Mary was ushered into a adjacent cubicle where a gyno chair and surgical equipment was waiting. She was asked to strip and get on to the chair, her legs were strapped up in the stirrups, exposing her private parts.

A speculum was inserted and expanded.

"this'll be uncomfortable, but hang on" said a nurse as she inserted a lubricated catheter into her urethra, urine began flowing into the kidney bowl at the base of the chair. The nurse clamped the tube and injected saline to inflate the internal balloon deep in her bladder. "there, all done."

Next was her vaginal shield, which was basically a transparent vacuum cup which covered her entire vulva. "To prevent contamination" said Dr. Williams, holding it up. Mary had seen these "Pussy Pumps" on pornographic sites. This one was no different, apart from the two circular ports and half a dozen silver dots which looked like electrical contacts.

Mary felt something cold and metallic slide into her vagina. It wasn't that big but it seemed to have a cable attached to it.

"What did you just put into me?"

"Shh.... Relax child. All in good time"

The catheter and wire from the device now inside her most sensitive region, were threaded through holes in the cup and rubber ring gaskets pushed into place. The nurse used a UV activated glue to seal the tube to the cup. Next she pressed the cup against the girl's crotch and plugged in a hand vacuum pump to a port on the side of the cup.

"OOOh........SSSSSS" Mary moaned as the vacuum was applied. Each pump drew out her pussy painfully. Five pumps later her womanhood filled the entire cup. A juicy wet fleshy mass, quivering and pulsing.

Next, two feeding tubes were entered through her nostrils. They were secured by injecting a special silicone cement into her nose. Mary had no choice but to breathe through her mouth.

E stim pads were stuck on her abs, arms, legs, buttocks and lower back. A transparent neck brace was clicked on. It had a slot for her chin which made her unable to look down.

"Comfortable?"

"Yes Doctor. But I can only see the ceiling"

"Its so you can see right ahead when on your bike, without straining your neck."

A canula was inserted to her arm and secured by yet another transparent cuff.

After the ordeal, she was helped down from the chair and into the wheelchair. May could hardly sit as her swollen and engorged pussy was so sensitive.

The quickly pushed her out. She staggered up to the stage, legs parted wide in a duck like waddle, the clamped urine tube swinging back and forth.

"Get on, hold my hand and swing your leg over the seat." She managed to do it and to her surprise her crotch plopped into the opening of the seat.

Her massive thighs fell into place in their grooves on the bike's body. It was as if the machine melted around her, taking her form.

"Lean forward, we've got you" said Rodney as Dr. Cassidy and Chen guided her large breasts into their cups. She rested her chest on the front part, she now realized the purpose of the collar, as she could clearly see ahead through the windshield and all the displays and screens were in perfect line of sight.

"All ok so far" Sheldon bent town in front of her face.

"Uh hm" she acknowledged.

A block with a pivot was clicked in between the body of the bike and her chin strap. She had roughly 60 degrees of movement. It didn't matter as the cameras gave her an all round view.

As soon as she grabbed onto the joysticks, the team screwed her cuffs in place. They inflated and were very comfortable. Mary had only the movement of her wrist s and fingers. Her massive thighs, legs and feed all received cuffs which were screwed to the body of the machine. Two "C" shaped clamps held her hips in place. The girl couldn't move a muscle.

"Mmmm what are you doing down there, stop it. I can't stand it." She moaned as she fent activity around her pussy, which was now trapped in the suction cup.

"Relax, we are connecting the urine and vacuum tubes and wires. You're in for a surprise."

" You're doing great Mary, and you look amazing" said Chen, caressing her bald head.

"Now for the mask "

The doctor brought a transparent Oxygen mask into view. It had straps to cradle the wearers head from across the forehead to below the ears, all meeting in the back. The mask had a heavy inflatable seal around the face of the wearer and tow small ports for the feeding tubes to come through. The inlet air tube was at the base of the mask and the exhaust tube was on the left side. The were located well away so as not to obstruct the view of the wearer's beautiful mouth and lower face. This was important as Mary had to smile and interact with clients.

The doctor threaded the feeding tubes through the mask and plugged them into the ports in front of Mary. He did the same to the Oxygen inlet tube.

The exhaust tube was much longer and plugged into a filtration system below her, to be vented outside.

The mask was pulled tight and a syringe was used to inflate the seal, covering her lower face. She heard locks click into place behind her head.

Mary breathed deeply as the cool air form her tanks hit her.

"Its too tight" she said.

"Don't worry. "said the doctor.

"Now, Mary, you are forbidden to remove the mask outside of this lab. We are far away from civilization, but still fumes from boats who wander into our waters, or the occasional helicopter can be inhaled. We can't be entirely sure about any infections our guests bring in either" The mask is locked to your head and the combination is only known by us"

"you have six hours' worth of Oxygen in your tanks. You need to monitor your air levels and come in for a re fill, our team will be monitoring you 24/7, but you have to take this very seriously. It's your lifeline and if you breathe outside air, our whole experiment will have to start again. Same goes to your feed. "

"Now for the last touch, your fecal management system"

"My what?"

" You need to poop, Mary, and we cannot have contamination. The Milker is equipped with a special waste containment system. It breaks down your waste and destroys any bacteria. The result is pure organic fertilizer".

"Just like a Cow" she said, more to herself.

The doctor inserted a lubricated finger and moved it back and forth. "Relax your sphincter "

"I'm trying" she said.

Something happened and her head began to feel drowsy, unknown to her, the team was administering a muscle relaxant through her IV.

The doctor soon was able to insert three of his fingers. Chen, brought the rectal probe and handed it over. It was six inches long and inflatable with a central tube and a vibration motor. The doctor made quick work of pushing it in amidst his patient's moans and pumping it up inside her.

"OHHH, please stop, that's the biggest I can bear "she moaned drowsily. The doctor stopped and turned his attention to the tube which was to be plugged in. The split second was enough for Chen to pump the internal balloon twice more and disconnect the pump. She giggled sheepishly and slapped Mary in the butt.

"Chen!" Ms. Newton exclaimed angrily.

Dr. Williams plugged in the tube and patted the girl's butt. "there, job done. Now relax, well start your driving lessons in the evening.

Mary was put out like a light by a combination of drugs and gas.

Chapter 6 -- Pavlov's experiment

The next three days was a whirlwind for Mary. She was so scared of the power of her Milker's propulsion system. She practiced an obstacle course at night when the rest of resort was asleep.

It was incredible, her tracks enabled her to spin on the spot and climb up and down stairs. She had special off-road tracks which could be swapped in a matter of minutes.

Her night time journeys were not entirely unnoticed, with the brilliant floodlights illuminating a hundred yards away. But no one guessed what and amazing machine was on the prowl. Her air conditioning system worked brilliantly as it was tested on the roof top of the laboratory for hours. The special glass bubble had two layers of glass with UV protection.

Mary was trained in explaining her technology to clients. The heads up display transforming into a teleprompter, she soon learnt everything by heart. Her milking sessions were the most pleasurable and she began to produce 18 to 20 liters of Milk per day! This required massive amounts of feed and water, and her bike received extra feed tanks on the left side, adding to the complex futuristic appearance of the machine.

Her vaginal and rectal probes coupled with her vaginal shields electrodes and seat vibrators gave Mary mind blowing orgasms during milking. She was slowly conditioned to the point where the more milk she produced the more pleasure was delivered and vice versa. Little did Mary realize how dependent she was becoming of the Milker and its systems. As for the doctor and his team, this mental conditioning was also part of the experiment. After a week securely bound to the machine, Mary was released and examined. She was fine with no visible sores or muscle deterioration, though she did complain of back pain and difficulty in breathing. She was thoroughly cleaned and put back in on the Milker for the grand reveal.

Chapter 7- The grand reveal

Mary stared at herself in the mirror. She couldn't believe what she had become. Her butt and breasts had grown even more in the past week and she was almost constantly milked, even during her sleep. The vibrations in her private parts were relentless.

She was facing the mirror directly. The sleek nose of the Milker was shut. Mary's expressive eyes looked ahead. Her sexy mouth visible under the clear mask, fogging up with each exhale. Inviting, but locked out of reach. Her butt was literally in the air behind her. She was crouching down swooping forward. Her Milkers gently massaging her breasts. Milk flowed onto the processing tanks below.

"Ready?"

"Yes doctor"

"Now, don't be nervous. You are with me and safe. We are leaving your glass canopy behind today, but no one will lay a hand on you without your consent".

"I trust you Doctor".

"You look great girl! "said the two engineers as she sped off behind the professor.

Her heart was racing as they approached the top of the stairs leading to the grand ballroom. Her vitals flashed.

"Calm down young lady. It's all right." They heard murmurs of a hundred or so people as the approached the head of the stairs. Dr. Williams leads the way, down the stairs with Mary at his side, the tracks of her Milker helped by its hill descent mode, taking her town the steps, steadily and smoothly. It was as if the master was descending the stairs with his pet panther.

The audience was marvelously dressed. This was some sort of Gala, Mary deducted.

Dead silence followed the amazing sight followed by gasps and murmurs.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, may I have your attention please!"

"You got our attention alright, doctor! " Said one gent. "What have you been up to with our money?"

"Ah, Mr. Steinway, as always, I've put your funding into good use. Let me introduce Mary, who is our very first milkmaid!"

"What do you mean?".

"The rejuvenating properties of Human milk has been theorized for years now, but what we lacked is the correct formula and of course quantity."

Mary, our intern has graciously volunteered for our first full scale trials. For the next six months she will be offering her services to guests.

Mary panicked a bit when the rowed closed around her looking down curiously. She felt like an animal in a zoo. Her boss sensed the uneasiness and came to her side.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I must ask you to keep your distance for now and let me explain. You'll have the entire evening to meet and get to know Mary and examine her, not to mention sample her delicious elixir which has been enhanced by our special organic feed and nutrients to have restoring properties far exceeding regular human milk."

"Dr. Cassidy will present you our journey so far. Over to you"

Mary drove up to a small rotating display stage while Dr. Williams stood beside her on the floor.

The room went dark accept for Mary being illuminated by a spotlight and a large screen which lowered itself from the ceiling.

The presentation went on for thirty minutes describing the technology and previous trial results. Then it showed Mary's transformation with images of her in a revealing bikini on the beach to naked photos of her in the lab as her breasts and buttocks grew to the massive proportions the sported now.

Next was a description of the trials with footage of Mary traversing an obstacle course and going up and down stairs.

After the presentation, the Doctor beckoned Mary to drive off the podium. It stopped rotating and she sped down the ramp to park next to her master. The lights came back on.

"We are open to questions".

There was an explosion of voices. "Please one at a time, yes you, Ms. Patel"

The middle aged smart Indian lady had made her fortune in the IT business.

" Mary, we need to know how you feel. This looks uncomfortable".

Dr. Williams looked at her. She knew this was her que.

"On the contrary, Ma'am, its very comfortable. The milker is designed for my body specifically and it supports me in all the right places, so that I don't feel any tension. It's like I'm floating in mid-air! It handles great and I can go almost anywhere, indoors and outdoors. The only limitation is my Oxygen supply and food. But its not a big deal as I get enough warning to get back to the lab and have new cylinders installed"

Doctor Williams came to her side and caressed her bald head, Mary felt like a pet dog. "We have ensured no contamination enters Mary's system. She is on a closed loop for the next six months and will only be released in our hermetically sealed laboratory. The mask you see is locked on to her and tamper proof. "He caressed her mask.

"You can also see the special feed being pumped into her. She needs eight kilograms of it per day plus another additional fifteen litres of water. Her urine and faeces are also processed, and the water recycled. Mary, could you spin around for us please".

Mary did a 180 on the spot her massive rear now faced the audience. There were several gasps. Her transparent seat was illuminated from below, exposing her most intimate regions.

"As you see, her waste disposal system is isolated from the front and completely sealed"

He proceeded to part her buttocks and shake her tube which was full of mud green poop, similar to a cow's in color.

The doctor took out a penlight. And traced the tube along the body of the bike and then underneath her seat to a stainless steel cylinder labelled FEACES. The cylinder had a long glass sight on its side with STAGE1, STAGE2, STAGE3 marked at different locations.

"What's the two wires that's entering her rear?" asked another gent.

Dr. Cassidy was standing next to Mary by now.

"This one here" she touched a thick white one which exited the girl's rectum and curved to her left, disappearing to a port on the side of the bike's body, "Is actually a pneumatic line which sends air to internal balloons which surround the tube in her rectum. They can inflate and deflate rhythmically. This other cable delivers electrical shocks of varying strength and mechanical vibrations for pleasure"

"Yes," added Dr. Williams. "We've discovered there is a strong connection between sexual pleasure and lactation. The devices in her rectum and her vagina along with breast stimulation heighten her production. We are conditioning Mary's body to respond to stimulation and the results as you see are an average production rate of 20 liters per day nonstop."

He then lifted the girl's poop tube to a side. Dr. Cassidy took hold of it. The murmurs started again as the audience got full view of her throbbing vulva.

"Her vulva is fully sealed in a vacuum cup to prevent any leakage and contamination. He tapped the suction cup with his pen light sending shudders through Mary's body and a long moan escaped her mouth."

"My god, Williams, this is torture. The poor girl is visibly in stress!" Exclaimed another gentleman.

"Not at all sirs." Mary replied. "Its very pleasurable. It's uncomfortable and I'm always kept on the edge, but its uncomfortable in a good way. I just need release a lot, and the longer I hold up without, Cumming, the more milk I make"

"Mary is being stimulated even now. Observe the throbbing vulva. " He shone his light but it wasn't needed. The seat illuminated the dark pink fleshy mass which was throbbing like a hear. You can see her vitals and arousal levels on these screens" He pointed to two screens on either side of the bike on the rear. They were built to show off her data to the public.

"Her urine tube goes down to a filtering station which includes UV and RO filters. Its hidden by her legs so you can't see it."

"Now, you can sample Mary's offerings, hot, cold or any flavour you choose from the menu". Mary spun round and opened the clamshell front of the Milker revealing a touch screen and three taps.

They crowded around her. She felt a lot of curious hands caressing her.

"PLEASE, I ask you to respect her dignity. "The groping stopped.

"Mary?"

"Um, Its OK, to touch me, but please don't tub at any of the tubes and wires. If anything comes off, the experiment is over."

"There you go. This is your money talking. Its OK to be curious, but please handle her with care!"