Mary the Milkmaid

Story Info
A young college girl becomes a hucow.
7.1k words
4.49
48.2k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- Just another day in the office

"BEEP.......... BEEP............. BEEP......"

"Oh, you'll have to excuse me now sir. My oxygen is running out. I need to go back to the lab and get a fresh tank".

May had only ten minutes to drive across the island to the underground laboratory.

"That's OK dear. It's getting late anyway. We'll see you tomorrow "

The visitors gazed back at the departing girl on her quad bike.

She was completely naked and bald. She crouched low on her quad bike with her large butt in the air. They watched it bounce as she negotiated the uneven terrain, a short tube was connected to her anus. It was tinted a dark brown, but the close observer could see it was packed with her faeces. She was a great hit among the guests. As she entered the service bay her mind flashed back to five months ago when she first set foot on the island resort. Never had she imagined such an adventure!

Chapter 2 -- Country girl

Mary was so excited when her application for an internship at one of the most exclusive island resorts in the Caribbean was accepted. She was a hard worker, never the brightest student in her class, she took up a degree in hospitality as she felt that she was good at it. Mary was extremely good looking, and had an endearing, caring personality. She was a vegan since birth and obsessed with her health and fitness, habits gained from her health-conscious parents. She was proud of her fit, well-endowed curvaceous physique and as a girl from the Midwest, looked forward to the golden beaches and the chance to flaunt her assets.

The interviews were complex with many non-disclosure forms and questionnaires as well as extensive medical tests. The resort was a mystery to many, and Mary applied online on a whim. The resort didn't have a website and was simply called Eden. She got to know about it through one of her professors, who showed her images.

Surely, she was not sophisticated enough to be selected, she thought, but when the head of HR personally visited her college for the final interview, she knew it was serious. "We are a very exclusive resort Mary", said Jessica, a smart authoritative lady in her 40's. "Our guests are the rich and famous, they will spend any amount to relax and rejuvenate in private. You are not allowed to disclose who is on the resort or share any images of the actual buildings or location on social media. Many of our clients are seniors and will need special attention and patience. You seem to have the temperament and discipline to handle difficult situations. Attending to the special needs of clients and coordinating services will be your tasks. "Mary knew she had a calming effect on people. "Some of the treatments we offer are rather unorthodox".

"Unorthodox? What do you mean?" she asked, thinking was this a red light.

"Oh, don't worry, let's just say that some medication and therapies we offer clients are not exactly approved for wider use yet. "

"Oh"

"If you do well these nine months, chances are you'll get a permanent position."

Mary arrived on the island paradise a month later. She was so excited despite having to take three flights in successively smaller airplanes and finally a helicopter ride to the remote island. The eighty-acre island was not even mentioned on a single map, the vast resort with main building, gyms, pools, restaurants, nursing home and villas of varying size and luxury blew her mind. "I can't believe this, it's not even on satellite maps. Don't you even have phone reception?" she asked, slapping her phone.

"That's the whole point of the island. We'll give you a network connection once you are settled. The area fifty miles around is also a no-fly zone. Any sort of gas burning engine is not allowed, except for the helicopter. All vehicles and equipment are electric." Explained the concierge.

"Miss Newton is waiting for you. "

Within a week Mary was fully settled in her new role. She was a big hit among the clients with her beautiful smile and gracious demeanour. Most of the staff loved the new intern and she soon became the go to person to calm down any disgruntled senior client.

She was amazed at how many rich and famous were visiting the resort, and then many a once famous movie star or business tycoon had chosen the resort as their permanent residence.

She enjoyed the golden beaches, swimming, diving and relaxing in the sun or the shade of a palm grove in her free time in one of the many racy bikinis she had stocked for the trip. She soon felt confident enough to attend some of her jobs in her bikini as well and even began sunning and frolicking on the beach totally in the nude.

Chapter 3 -- New assignment

"Mary, Dr. Williams wants to see you" said Ms. Newton after her weekly evaluation.

Dr. Williams was the founder and head of the resort. She had only seen him twice, once when she started work and then, most embarrassingly, when she emerged from a swim in the ocean totally nude the other day to find the professor and a client, A mature but ridiculously hot client, she thought, on the beach.

It was awkward, she hoped she wasn't in trouble.

"Ah, Mary. Come in. "The Doctor greeted her cheerfully.

"Sir, if this is about yesterday, I'm so sorry, I was on my break and I didn't......"

"Not at all. We don't have a dress code here young lady. Forget it."

"What I have for you is an assignment. If you agree, you will receive an extra ten thousand dollars per month for the rest of your stay".

"Ten......... hold on Mary," said a voice in her head. "This might be dangerous".

"What do you mean?" she asked, folding her arms.

"I have been looking for a suitable candidate to demonstrate our latest treatment. Someone healthy, confident, with the correct personality to set clients at ease and make them more accepting of the treatment".

"What treatment?"

"I've been through your file, you are a vegan, obsessed with fitness, never used alcohol or drugs with a perfect bill of health. You've been fed only organic food since birth. Kudos to your parents"

"It wasn't always easy" she said, yes, she wasn't exactly fond of her parents or her overachieving brother and sister. Her lifestyle had cost her many opportunities as a teenager.

"I can imagine but look at what a gorgeous human being you have become. You are certainly not ashamed of yourself".

Now she was getting uncomfortable.

"Dr. Williams, I....... I don't think this discussion is good for both of us. I think I should go".

"No, no, my dear, please don't misunderstand. I assure you; this is totally up to you and if you choose not to participate in this experiment, life will go on as usual and you will hear nothing about it again. All I ask is your patience and to hear me out".

"OK" She sighed.

As you know, we perform many treatments to rejuvenate our senior clients. From dietary supplements, stem cell treatment, hormone treatment, artificial implants, organ transplants to surgeries. You name it."

"For the past two years we have been experimenting on the rejuvenating properties of human milk, to great success."

"Human milk?"

"Yes. Now we need to take the next step and offer the treatment to a wider ordinance. This is where we need a healthy, confident young female; you!"

"What? "

"I'm asking you to be our very first Milkmaid, a six-month assignment. "

She couldn't believe her ears; he wanted her to do what?

"I can't give milk, I'm not a cow!" she stood up.

"No, no, please understand Mary. We will give you a special feed and medication to induce lactation. Your assignment is to break the taboo, and make our clients accept the treatment."

"I can't be a cow. I'm a human being! "She was trembling.

"Of course, you are, and we will take the best care of you. I assure you, whatever changes to your body will be temporary, and will be reversed by the time you go back to school, with a glorious review from myself and Miss Newton. You will have a full-time job as manager waiting for you upon graduation, or you can choose and hotel or resort chain you like, I will make sure you'll get the job of your dreams! Think it over. If you like to give it a go, tell Miss Newton. "

Mary spent a restless night, ten thousand dollars per month and a job of her dreams. All the good doctor asks are six months of her time. She didn't worry about the news leaking. This place was more secure than Fort Knox.

Two days later, she approached Miss Newton.

"I'll do it. "

"Wonderful! Don't worry Mary. You won't regret it. Guess who was the first test subject?" she said cupping her large 32DD bosom.

"You?" she was amazed.

"Yes dear. And as you see, I'm quite fine with it".

"So, what do I do now?"

"First, we need to get you on our special diet and hormone treatment. You'll have to stay in a germ-free room for the next ten days. The clients and staff will miss you, but you'll soon be back in service".

Chapter 4- The transformation begins.

Mary went through the multitude of paperwork with some trepidation. She couldn't possibly say anything to her family or friends back home, so with the help of Ms. Newton and her staff, she took hundreds of photos, which were to be uploaded from time to time on her social media. She was to have audio calls only, with her parents and supervisors at her college.

She was introduced to the doctor's assistants and two young male engineers. Rodney and Sheldon. "Hi Mary. We're in charge of the design of your milking machine. Don't worry, you'll be comfortable in it" said Rodney cheerfully. Mary just smiled.

Mary's first days at the lab consisted of laxatives, enemas, detoxification treatments and a battery of tests. Her diet was exclusively a thick green paste which tasted a bit like grass. It was very hard for her to eat it and she gave up the second day.

"OK, our calculations show that you need to eat two five Kilos of the feed every day. It's your metabolism. So, we'll have to intubate you and attach a feed pump. On the bright side, you won't have to taste the feed anymore" said Dr. Cassidy, a motherly woman in her mid-thirties.

Mary did find the feeding tube quite agreeable. She walked about with an IV stand with a large bag of feed hanging from it. Every few hours she was injected with hormones and enzymes to stimulate lactation.

She was in the habit of waxing her neither region regularly and the medical team had an easy time using electrolysis to make her permanently hair free from the eyebrows downwards.

Mary was amazed as her breasts grew from 32C to 38DD within a week. Her waist and limbs remained the same, but her buttocks and thighs grew to Kardashian proportions. Her vagina became swollen and turned a deep pink. She found herself masturbating 2-3 times a day.

"This is horrible. I'm so fat. None of my clothes fit and my breasts are so painful".

Dr. Cassidy and Ms. Newton comforted her.

"Its just for six months Mary and you are not fat. You look wonderful, many girls would kill to have your curves. The pain will go away once the milking begins. "

"None of my clothes fit me" she was now exclusively wearing a hospital gown.

"Don't worry. You won't be needing clothes for this assignment" said Dr. Williams who had just walked into the room. "Please take off your gown so we can examine you."

Mary was made to strip and stand in the middle of the room, her legs spread wide and hands on top of her head. The two doctors examined her breasts. Milk squirted out of them for the first time as the professor carefully kneaded them, looking for any abnormalities.

Mary was dying of shame, but her humiliation was not complete, for the next moment the two young engineers walked into the room.

They stood frozen for a moment staring at the new Mary.

"Scanner is ready" said Sheldon, looking at Dr. Williams and trying to ignore the elephant in the room.

Mary rushed for her hospital gown. Burning red with shame she followed the others to the scanning room where her new enhanced body was to be 3D scanned.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked nervously.

"Don't worry. No one will even touch you. Just strip and get on to the stage here. The machines will scan your body. We need to mould the milking machine to your exact measurements. "Said Dr. Williams. Mary obeyed, conscious of the young men in the room. She wasn't usually shy, but her new proportions made her feel like a sex object. She didn't expect her vulva to swell in size as well.

Stepping up to the stage she was asked to spread her arms and legs as wide as possible. Laser dots were projected onto her body and the scanner's robotic arm began its rounds covering every inch of her body from head to toe. Throughout the process she had to remain still, which resulted in excruciating pain in her back. After twenty minutes Mary slumped down on her knees. "My back is killing me" she said.

"Don't worry, you'll be fine once attached to the milker".

"I can't even walk" she moaned.

"You'll have all the mobility you need very soon. Now, feed and rest. This is Chen. She'll be your personal caretaker from now on" Mary looked up to see a small Asian girl in scrubs. She was pushing a wheelchair. "Hello, Ms. Mary. Please sit in the chair. Let's get you nice and clean" she said cheerfully.

Chapter 5 -- Installation

A week later, the Milker was ready for its host.

The doctors entered her room as Chen was helping her empty her breasts after her morning shower. They had become best buddies. Mary enjoyed being papered by Chen in every way imaginable. She now used a regular breast pump almost constantly to relieve the massive amounts of milk she produced.

Mary was producing ten liters of milk per day, and Chen had her work cut out to make sure her charge didn't get dehydrated.

"I'm so sorry Chen, its exhausting I know, It feels so good when the Milkers suck my breasts. I can't get enough of it "she moaned, sitting on all fours on her bed. Chen was rubbing her back while tickling her swollen pussy with a gloved finger.

"Enough fun girls, let's get started" said Dr. Williams without even the slightest acknowledgment of what he had just witnessed. Mary jumped out of bed, pulled off the breast pumps and pulled over her hospital gown. Dr. Cassidy beckoned her to sit on her wheelchair.

They all fist entered the decontamination chamber. Mary was left alone as the others disappeared to shower and get into their protective suits. Left alone in the gleaming white room, Mary contemplated what was about to happen. She was assured nothing done to her body will be permanent, but at the same time she was afraid. What if something went wrong? What if she was stuck with these extraordinary body proportions? How could she live a normal life?

The team entered fully covered in protective suits, masks, and face shields. Mary was reminded of the Pandemic days. "Right! let's get you shaved and cleaned".

"I don't need shaving" she said unconsciously caressing her smooth hairless arms.

"I mean that" said Dr. Cassidy, pointing to her golden head.

"What! NO!" She sprang up from the wheelchair.

"NO! NO! NO! you won't touch my hair!"

"Mary, please stay calm. "It was Chen. She came near and caressed her charge's golden locks.

"It'll grow back. Its only shoulder length. We'll give you a wig made with your own hair for you till it grows back. No one back home will notice."

"Yes, and we have our special hair growth formula which you know works wonders. You'll be back to shoulder length in three months" said Dr. Williams.

She knew it was true. She had seen the incredible formula work wonders on completely bald guests within weeks. With a big sigh, Mary sat back and closed her eyes. Chen proceeded to cut off her hair as close to her scalp as possible. Next, a trimmer took down the remaining stubble. Finally, a depilating cream was applied. It stung like hell.

"This will stop growth for about a month. We'll repeat the treatment as needed. ", Said Dr. Williams.

After the shaving, Mary was asked to strip again and was hosed down and thoroughly scrubbed. Not an inch of her skin was spared as Chen and Dr. Cassidy scrubbed her almost raw. After a thorough hosing down and spray of antiseptic (which also stung) she was pat dried and given a fresh suit like what the others were wearing. It was a tight fit, her butt and breasts fought to tear out of the form fitting bodysuit. "Come, the boys are waiting."

The next set of airtight doors slid open to reveal the workshop/laboratory. Mary was reminded of the footage she had seen of NASA scientists preparing space crafts. It was all gleaming white and stainless steel and glass. Everyone was wearing protective suits.

"Hi Mary" The two young men walked towards her. "Exited?"

"Umm............" she spoke.

"Don't worry love, its exactly to your measurements. And if there is the slightest discomfort, well change it. " Sheldon was walking briskly behind her. There were a few other people in the room whom Mary hadn't s seen. She was introduced to them, and they all were very polite and cheerful.

"Now, let me present you your mobile milking station" Dr. Williams made a grand, somewhat mocking theatrical gesture towards a three foot high stage to his left. Mary gasped at machine which was slowly rotating on the well illuminated stage.

It was like something out of a sci fi movie,

The machine was all white with a gleaming silver body. It looked like a cross between a quad bike, a super bike, and a tank. It clearly had off road capabilities. Instead of four wheels, the machine sat on a set of white tracks. The drive wheels and everything inside the tracks were chrome and brushed metal. The body, molded like a high performance superbike, sat high above the tracks in the middle, making the rider fully visible. The body of the bike sloped forward with deep cut-outs in the sides in the shape of human legs leading to comfortable looking footrests. The rider evidently had to lie down in a crouching position on the seat. There were two clear plastic tubes resting on the seat,

Underneath the seat was a cacophony of tubes, wires, big and small tanks, and equipment, illuminated with blue lights.

As the machine rotated, her eyes moved to the front of the machine, where in a superbike, the gas tank would usually be.

It was a gleaming white hump with deep transparent cut-outs with molded cups, which were clearly for her massive breasts. Tow hoses lead from the cups to a assembly of tanks and pumps underneath. She noticed that the seat and the area which she had to rest her chest were riddled with bumps and dots. The number of wires and tubes entangled beneath the fame gave her chills.

Two torpedo like silver tanks were clamped like missiles to the body of the bike, sitting neatly between the tracks and central body. Tubes ran into the central body from the tanks.

The entire front of the machine was shielded with cockpit like glass windscreen. A single gleaming wiper rested to one side. The front was armed with several powerful looking lights and a stainless-steel bullet like nose.

As the nose levelled with her, it opened, like a visor in suit of armor to reveal three dispenser taps and buttons!

So, she was to ride the bike and dispense milk then and there! Mary was shocked, at the same time a warm feeling welled up in her belly. She felt hot as she imagined crouching on top of the bike in the nude. Her swollen womanhood began melting like hot wax.

"Come up and have a closer look" The doctor helped the girl up onto the stage. The rotation stopped.

"Look at the cockpit "

"It's like a fighter jet." she said.

The bubble windshield was alive with heads up displays. Numbers graphs, bar indicators flashing. Three screens, one in the middle and two beside were arranged at the base. The central screen showed the bike with a crouching naked woman in wire frame. It was slowly rotating. "Pilot vacant, system on standby"