Mary Visits Houston

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped at one channel that featured a mature, light-complexioned lady playing with herself as she watched a black man masturbating himself. Her light skin and his huge dark cock presented a great contrast (who doesn't love a good interracial vid, anyway?). "Mary," I said softly, "This is hot but not nearly as hot as you and that guy at Smoochies. I know I told you earlier but you were incredible tonight."

"And the night isn't over yet, hon," she whispered to me as she leaned over, took my face in both hands and kissed me passionately. As we continued kissing, my hands wandered over to stroke her breasts and her hands lowered to my rising cock. Strange, but with all the physical action that had gone on already tonight, kissing was still really hot. We could have kissed forever, I think.

But we didn't. Mary knelt down in front of me and slowly lowered my pants zipper. She batted her eyelashes sexily as she gushed, "Oh, my; is this a baseball bat?" I'm telling you, she needed her eyes checked. Really, I'm maybe seven inches on a good day; very thick and I can stay hard forever but not quite the length of your average Louisville slugger. Still, it never hurts to have your rod gushed over, you know?

After a lovely time of oral attention Mary rose, turned around and mounted me. I could watch the video over shoulder and also have a great time with her breasts. I could also softly kiss around Mary's neck and, with a bit of reach, slowly begin to rub just above her pussy... A very erotic area for women.

Although I'd cum earlier in the evening at Smoochies as Mary gave me one of her world-class blow jobs, I didn't think I'd last long now. With her slowly rocking on me in a different adult establishment (our second of the night - definitely a first for me) I could feel the cum beginning to rise in my groin.

My eyes were nearly closed as I focused on the pleasurable sensation of Mary riding me and I was brought out of my reverie when she said, "Hm...Looks like we have a visitor." Startled, my eyes went to the door which was still securely closed. I followed the direction of Mary's attention and saw, down by my right thigh, a hard dick bobbing slowly through a glory hole.

I know, I know; I should have examined the booth better when we entered but remember - I was in a bit of a hurry to get Mary out from under the watchful, leering eyes of a good number of lurkers when I chose this booth. Besides, it was dark when the video screen wasn't stocked with quarters and I hadn't noticed the glory hole at all...Until now.

I was tempted to say something witty like, 'Well, this guy think's he's got a 7 inch hard drive but it looks like it's only a 3 inch floppy,' but instead I just moaned softly as Mary increased the tightness of her grip on my cock. "You've only really had one cock tonight," I finally breathed, "Wanna make it two?"

Mary gasped softly, "Can I?"

"Yes, but only if I can direct the action."

"That's fine with me," she said as she slid off my cock, knelt down and reached for the one at the glory hole. As she placed her white palm under the intruding dick it flinched. I really don't blame the guy for flinching. Years before I was in a video booth on the other side of town and a guy stuck his cock through a hole in the wall. I was so furious I nearly pulled out my pocket knife and nicked the offensive visitor. Instead, I'd stormed out; nauseated and upset. Of course, Mary wasn't with me then and with her present tonight I was getting many fantasies fulfilled.

As Mary began slowly fondling the cock I had her stand up. Bent at her waist, she could easily play with the other guy and I could still access her from behind. Lifting her dress, I slowly moved my hand around her hot box and ass. As she began pulling on the pud in front of her I began sawing my cock along the valley of her ass, frottage - in time to her hand stokes. Dang; I was close to coming.

"Suck him; I know you want to," I said and she leaned forward obediently and took him deep in her mouth. From the other side of the wall I heard a guy moan, "Si, Senorita! Suck me harder!"

What was this, I thought...First, Mary, a very fair skinned white lady, plays show me with a black guy at Smoochies. Now she's blowing a latino in a different bookstore. I wasn't sure if I should recall the night as "Mary, Queen of Whores" or "Doing Our Best For Racial Conciliation"; what a problem, right? Well, the sight was astonishingly exciting and my time of frottage between Mary's hot buns felt great but Mary wasn't going to get off quite as easily from this as I.

Stepping back and slight to one side, I inserted my first finger into Mary's sweet pussy; she was hot and she was wet. I slowly sawed my finger into her as I reached around with the other hand and found her clit. She was beginning to moan softly, whether from my ministrations or the opportunity to experience two guys at once, I'm really not sure. I did want her to come though; I wanted her to experience a thorough orgasm - so I could then get her back in our car before she was discovered and used by the throng of men outside our video booth. Mary was like a firecracker; once her short fuse was lit there wasn't a lot one could do to prevent a noticeable explosion.

With Mary moaning around the cock in her mouth, I slowly removed my first finger from her cunt and began to lightly strum her clit before moving in the opposite direction, now past her wet hole and on to her tight ass. She gasped as I slowly inserted my now-wet first finger into her ass and slowly levered my middle finger into her pussy. I just loved seeing my first finger ravage her back hole as my middle finger worked her front. Judging from her response, she liked it too. She wasn't short-changing the guy on the other side of the wall, either; I noticed his dick began pistoning in and out of Mary's mouth at almost the same pace her ass and pussy were engulfing my hand.

As the guy on the other side of the wall began to grunt, Mary supported herself with one hand on the wall as her free hand began to tug on the guys ball sack. She continued tonguing and sucking his hot rod as he came, swallowing the seed of a man she'd never fully seen. Capitalizing on the excitement of her cum swallowing, I swiftly pistoned into her ass and pussy with one hand as I rubbed her clit with the other.

"You're a cum-swallowing whore, aren't you," I whispered to her.

"Yes; yes I am! And I want more! I want to cum for you, too; double fuck me with your hot hand," she begged. And did I ever! My fingers blurred in and out of both of her holes with a wet 'plop' as they met fully inside her increasing wetness.

"Harder," she whimpered softly, "give it to me harder! I have a strangers cum in my stomach and I want you to make me pay for it; fuck me harder with your hand!"

And with that, Mary came hard on my hand. She bucked and twisted, gasped and almost fell. But remember; Mary liked to cum in two's. Major dilemma; should I hurry her out of the crowded video area or stay and play? In a situation like this, what would you do? Remember, you haven't cum in a while; do you want your turn? Well, I decided I wanted mine. And he decided he wanted his, I guess; I'm referring to the big black cock that just slid in our little glory hole. Big, at least 6 inches and it wasn't near erect. Thick, with a huge set of balls under it; Mary was in love. Well, at least lust. I don't blame her, really. While I'm not attracted to guys I do admire a nice cock. And while my balls are adequate - they're usually tight (at least while I'm excited). I really admire a set of balls with a loose sack and apparently Mary felt the same way. She had the new cock in her mouth in seconds; no small feat after her last orgasm. After taking the thick tube in her mouth, she let it slide almost all the way out and then trailed down the black monster to lick and finally engulf both of his ball in her hot, sucking mouth. I think the story just titled itself...definitely "Mary; Queen of Whores".

It was about time for me to finalize things; I wanted to get off in a major way, I wanted Mary to have her second quick cum and I could have cared less about the cock now in her mouth. Sorry, but my concern for the sexual fulfillment of greater Houston just wasn't high on my agenda at the moment.

Mary felt so good as I entered her. She was wet, really creamy and feeling very tight. While she was experienced, Mary wasn't very deep at all. I could often feel my tip rubbing against her cervix; it was an exquisite feeling and one that I was enjoying now. As she made passionate love to the cock in her mouth, I enjoyed her sweet honeypot. And then I had a major brainstorm; Mary had slightly penetrated her ass earlier with her own finger as several of us had watched at Smoochies and I'd just had a well-coated finger up her ass a few moments ago...How about an ass-fuck to finish the proceedings?

Since Mary's mouth was otherwise engaged I didn't bring my intentions to a full discussion. Mary did anal and enjoyed it (although not often...perhaps another chemistry thing?) but she should already be warmed up tonight, I mean her fingers and mine had already been back there. And she was on her third cock tonight so we obviously weren't holding much back, were we? Reasoning thusly, I brought a thumb to my mouth and liberally coated it with saliva then slowly began rubbing it around Mary's backdoor as I continued screwing her. Easing my thumb into her ass elicited a moan from Mary; one of pleasure and appreciation.

What a major hottie! She rocked slowly back onto my hard cock and waiting thumb and then forward onto the big black prick pointing through the hole in the wall. "Why don't you give those big balls of his some love," I suggested, "And let's put this knee over on the bench, ok?" And just like that Mary repositioned herself and slowly licked her way down to the hairy scrotum of her unknown lover; she was simply too much.

With most of her weight supported by her knee on the bench, I was able to slide her legs a bit more apart and slightly lower her butt - right onto my waiting cock. She trembled slightly as the head of my hard-on penetrated her sphincter and moaned, "God, I am such a slut! Fuck my ass hard, lover."

If, and granted it is a big 'if', but if there is anything I find hotter than a woman with a mouthful of cock it must be a woman with a mouth full of ball sack, and what a sack this guy had. He was hard enough to be just a bit more than horizontal but his ball sack was still loose - loose enough for Mary to feast on one ball, then another, then lovingly suck both of them into her hot mouth. Meanwhile his prick, wet with his pre-cum and her saliva, was driving along the side of her face, leaving a wet slime as it went. I found the visual of this naughty tableau just as pleasurable as the cum rising in my groin and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came.

I hunkered down over Mary, working the length of my dick deep into her bowels; exiting all but the head on my backstroke and then surging forward balls deep. "You've already got two guys cum loads in your stomach," I growled, "And I'm going to shoot another load up your ass soon!"

With a liquid 'plop' she finally let the guys balls fall out of her mouth and, just before returning to his cockhead she said, "This stud's coming soon...Make it three guy's loads I've swallowed..." And then I felt her fingers begin to caress my balls, then leave them, then alternate between my balls and her clit as she focused more on us than him. I've always felt that women were better at multitasking than men; Mary was proving it. She was masterfully accommodating one guys cock and balls with her mouth, my cock with her ass and her clit, and her pussy and my balls with her fingers.

Just when I was ready to shoot, convinced that it couldn't get any better than this, it got better. Mary inserted one finger up her love tunnel and began to stroke my cock through the thin membrane separating her pussy and her ass. The feeling was incredible and an earth shaking orgasm started for me as cum began to rise from my depths on a slow but certain journey to my cockhead.

As if cued, a voice came softly through the wall, "I'm going to cum, bitch; are you ready for my load?" And as Mary prepared to receiver her third load of cum from her third guy tonight, I thrust as hard and far into her ass as I could.

There's just something so hot about cumming in a ladies asshole; shooting my seed far into the dark recesses of Mary's tight, hot backdoor was both excruciating and delightful. Meanwhile, Mary was also taking a prodigious load of cum from the guy at the gloryhole. Apparently, his large balls and sack were for more than just show; he must have shot eight or ten times into Mary's waiting mouth. I could hear her moaning as I pumped my semen as far up and into her bowels as I could, as she strummed her clit into orgasmic satisfaction and as she worked to savor and swallow the reward of the glory hole.

We somehow stumbled onto the bench of our booth (now it's 'Our Booth', right? We really need a plaque or memento of some sort) and I was still inserted deep in her butt. She ground against me a few times, perhaps to determine if I was still conscious. "God," I somehow breathed out, "You're insatiable!"

"I have never been so excited in my entire life," She happily admitted. While she'd told me of one male-female-male threesome she'd been part of (and showed me a lovely facial pic from that event) I knew this was far above the average kink level for her. Quick flings and fuck-meets she'd had by the dozens but her past escapades paled in comparison to tonight.

I hugged her tightly even as my wearied cock wilted within her, "Tonight has been incredible, Mary; you're a sensational, beautiful, hot lady...And now I've got to get you out of here before every man in the building decides he wants to enjoy you."

She chuckled softly and slyly stated, "Well, I've got an engine that just won't stop, you know. And now that I'm well lubricated everywhere that counts we could always stay and play just a little longer..." Her voice trailed off hopefully and my worst fears were confirmed; I thought the firecracker had blown but apparently the Roman Candle had just emitted it's first dazzling trail of light.

"No way," I responded flatly. "We're out of here, done for the night - for this night at least. And when I open the door to the booth we move quickly outside; no eye contact, no words, nothing. I'm sure both guys that you blew have shared their experience thoroughly and every man outside our booth is wanting a piece of you. Not that I blame them," I said softly as I caressed her body, "But I'd like some alone time with you myself." She hummed contently in response as she leaned back into me. Or was she grinding on me to determine if I had anything left? With Mary, I was never certain. Well, most guys are left wanting more, right? Here I was struggling to keep up or at least to keep some measure of control.

Our exit was successful; as we lunged out into the fresh air outside and walked to my car we both found ourselves laughing. Now, alone with me, I sensed Mary was somewhat tentative, almost ashamed of her actions, maybe? This was a big deal to me. I'd never liked the words 'slut' or 'whore' when used with prejudice. Most of us guys will screw anything that passes our visual inspection and often we're not even that choosy and when a lady finally comes along that matches or even exceeds our sexual pervs, she is to blame? Really? What disgusting hypocrisy! Tonight had been my fantasy every bit as much, and I imagine more even, than Mary's and I was not going to let her feel exploited. I wanted to end the night with Mary feeling as though she were on a pedestal, not under my feet.

As we drove toward home I stopped at a local gas station that always had a few flowers for sale. I went inside to pay for the gas, bought some chips, a few drinks and two dozen roses. As I handed them to Mary, tears softly ran down her cheeks. "Thank you," she softly said as she held the roses and leaned down to breathe their fragrance, "They're lovely."

"Yes, they are, Mary; but not nearly so lovely as you," I said as I kissed her softly... And I meant it with all my heart.

12