Mary Was a Karen

Story Info
Entitled woman learns a hard lesson.
5.1k words
4.16
17k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BD504
BD504
8 Followers

One evening, my buddy John and me were in the parking lot of the Wal-Mart. We had put our beer and snacks in the truck and I was about to get in. I opened the door and this woman came up to me.

She yelled at me, "what do you think you are doing?" In a real shitty way.

I turned and looked at her and said, "going home to drink some beer, what's it to you."

"No, you're not. You're going to put that shopping cart up before you go."

I laughed, "are you kidding me? I ain't doing nothing lady. It doesn't matter."

"It most certainly does matter. It's because of inconsiderate people like you that these carts are a hazard all over this lot."

I was amused by her. Here was this woman, who I guess she thought was the cart police, trying to tell me what to do. I looked her up and down. She was a middle-aged woman about 5' 3". She had a nice face, but was a little overweight. Her hair was shoulder length brunette parted in the middle and curled at the bottom. She did have some big boobs. She was dressed casually but nice. She clearly thought a lot about her appearance and certainly thought a lot of herself. She was your typical Karen. I remember thinking she looked good enough that I would do her if she wasn't so bitchy.

I decided to play with her. "You put that cart up and then come drink some beer with us, how about it."

"You're an animal. I knew a neanderthal like you would have no concern for anyone but yourself."

Well, I'd had enough of this bitch. "I don't know what you got up your ass, but I'm outta here."

I got in the truck and left. I saw her taking the cart back to the rack. I laughed to myself about how she was willing to confront me. I admired her nice ample ass as she pushed the cart. I thought one of these days she's going to bitch at the wrong person.

John and I returned to our little rental house and started drinking our beer. We were contract welders working on a project nearby that had just finished. We both were 28 years old, strong and well-built from our years of manual labor. We had already packed up most of our stuff and were going to leave tomorrow, so tonight we could drink as much as we wanted, not having to go to work tomorrow.

Our rental was down a back road, a short cut between the town where the Wal-Mart was and halfway to another little town. It was a dark road with few houses, so we were surprised when we heard a knock at the door later that night.

I opened the door and wouldn't you know it, it was that same lady. Her eyes about popped out of her head when she saw me.

I laughed, "what did you come to write me a ticket for leaving my cart?"

She looked around as if not knowing what to do. Finally, she said, "my car broke down out there on the road. I don't have a phone signal. I need to call someone. Could I please use your phone?"

I said, "ain't karma a bitch - like you? It's funny how nice you are now that you need something from me. I don't know, you said an ape like me didn't care about anyone else but me."

She said, "Well I guess I'll just have to try to find a decent human being." She turned and walked to the edge of the porch and looked up and down the road. There were no lights in site. The next closet house was more than a mile in either direction. It was dark and it was starting to drizzle.

I said, "suit yourself, Karen."

She turned and said, "I just need to use your phone to call my husband. I won't bother you for anything else."

"So, I guess you are not too stuck up to ask for our help if we are the only ones around. Well, as you have already seen, cell phones don't work way out here and we don't have a working house phone. John's pretty handy with cars, come on in and we can have him take a look at it."

She stood there for a while trying to decide what to do. I could tell she didn't want to come into the house with us two. "I can just wait out here. I don't want to impose on you."

"What? Now you're too good to come into our house? You want our help and then you insult us?"

"No, I just don't want to be a bother."

"You sure didn't mind bothering me earlier. Do whatever you want. Wait out here in the cold if you want." Reluctantly she relented and came into the house. She looked around hesitantly and finally sat down in a straight chair sitting against the wall.

I told John to go look at it, but tell me what he found before he let her know anything. Then I sat down on the couch and finished the beer I had been drinking. I sat there just staring at her. Neither of us said anything. She looked around nervously.

"So, Karen, what brings you out our way?" I asked flatly.

"Mary," she said sternly. "My name is Mary. You can quit being cute. I know what you are trying to imply.

I chugged the rest of my beer and held out the can. "Want one?" She shook her head no.

"Well, I do. How about you get me another one, Mary. There in the fridge and go ahead and get you one too." And I pointed toward the kitchen.

She looked at me like who did I think I was ordering her around. I could tell she wanted to tell me to get it myself. But her expression changed when she realized she needed our help, so she got up and went and got me a beer.

I actually got a little aroused when she came back out and handed me the beer so obediently. "Where's yours?"

"I don't want one. But thank you for your hospitality."

"What? You don't drink beer?"

"I do occasionally, but I don't care for one just now."

"Oh, I get it. You're too good to drink with me. You want me to drink alone."

"No, that's not it."

"Good, well go get one and drink one with me. I think that is the least you can do for us trying to help you, Mary."

I could tell she was trying to think of a way to get out of doing it, but apparently decided to not offend me and went and got one. I realized I had just got her to do two things slightly against her will. I was getting even more aroused.

I sat staring at her. She apparently thought it was to see her actually drink the beer, so she took a big swig. I continued to stare at her and she squirmed in her chair. After a while I said, "I think I know why you are so bitchy."

She glared at me. I could tell she wanted to unload on me, but she held her tongue. Then decided to try and defuse the situation and said, "I'm sorry. I guess I was a little hasty with you back there at the store. It just makes me so mad that people leave those carts all the time and I am constantly having to put them up."

"You don't have to put them up. They pay people to do that."

"I know, but apparently, they don't have enough people. And if we all just put them up it wouldn't be a problem."

"Lady, you are so uptight. Are you not getting it enough from your husband?"

I don't know if she got red from blushing or from anger, but she said, "that is none of your business."

"I think you made it my business. If you got off a little more you wouldn't be so bitchy and you wouldn't have unloaded on me in the parking lot. I bet you haven't ever had a real orgasm."

This got her so riled she actually rose up out of the chair. I don't know what she thought she was going to do, but just then John came back in. He motioned me to the kitchen where he told me it was just a loose wire and he already had the car fixed. As a matter of fact, he drove it behind the shed to get it off the road.

I told him that was excellent and told him I had a plan. I laid out the plan and reminded him that we would be gone tomorrow. No one knew who we were because we had paid for this house with cash and asked him if he were up for it. He seemed more excited by it than me.

I went back into the other room. "Well Mary, it looks like your car's not going anywhere tonight."

"Oh gosh, I was afraid of that. Well can you, um, well maybe drive me somewhere there is a phone to be able to call someone."

"Mary, I'm afraid John and I have had too much to drink to be driving. I know you wouldn't want us to break the law."

A look of horror came over her face. "No, I wouldn't want you to break the law." You could see her wheels spinning trying to come up with a solution. "How far is the next house?" She asked.

"It's several miles in either direction." I lied. "But it's raining and cold out. There's no way you should try to walk there. I have a large bed, I'm sure you will be happy in it. We can drive you home in the morning. Maybe we can even help you with your other problem in the meantime." I moved toward her.

She was desperate to find a solution, so she said, "I could drive and you just ride with me."

"Mary, you're just a bitch, not a dumb bitch. You know that won't work. How would I get back? Just relax, we're going to be sure you enjoy your time with us."

She was completely off her game now as she realized she was no longer in control. As she stood up, I grabbed her by her shoulders and spun her around. She struggled but was no match for my strong grip. "Just relax Mary, I said you're going to enjoy this."

"Unhand me you brute. Get your filthy hands off of me."

"You're not going anywhere until you learn some manners." I pushed her back into John who held her hands behind her back. I walked up to her and ran my hand across her cheek. "You're a good-looking woman, Mary." I ran my hand down to her breast, "and you have a pretty sexy body. It's a shame no one has ever helped you have a proper orgasm."

She struggled mightily as she began to realize what might happen. "You better not try anything. I'll have you arrested."

"Oh really? What's my name?"

You could see the panic as she realized she didn't even know my name. Then she said, "I know where you live."

"No, you don't. This is a rental house we paid for with cash. We are leaving tomorrow. You do know John's name, but how many Johns are there?"

She suddenly realized she was completely at our mercy. I ripped her blouse open. You think that would have taken some of the bitch out of her, but not her. "You can't rape me, you animal."

"I'm not going to rape you, Mary. I'm not a rapist. You are going to beg me to fuck you."

"When hell freezes over. Now let me go."

"Oh Mary, you don't know it yet, but you will. When you realize how good it can feel." I reached behind her and undid her bra. John released one arm and then another so we could remove the blouse and bra.

"Look John, her nipples are already hard. See Mary, your body wants this. You just haven't admitted it to yourself yet." And I caressed her breasts with my hands.

"I'm just cold. Get your hands off of me."

"If you were just cold would this send tingles through your body?" Her body jerked slightly as I rolled both her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. "See you do want this."

"Let's see what we are working with here." I said as I began to remove her slacks. She struggled and started kicking. I looked at her and said, "good Mary. Being spirited will help you orgasm harder."

I then held her legs and let John place his in front of hers. Still holding her arms and leaning her forward meant if she tried to flail her legs now she would lose balance and cause pain in her arms.

I pushed her slacks and grandma panties down to her ankles. She was unshaven with a full bushy, hairy pussy. "Mmmmmm, nice hairy pussy Mary. I like them that way, but I can see you don't pay it enough attention."

You could see she was flush from embarrassment as I raised back up to look at her face. She turned her face away from me. I kissed her cheek and nuzzled her ear as I placed my hand on her pussy. I whispered in her ear, "Mary, I'm going to be sure you enjoy this. I don't want to hurt you; I just want to bring you pleasure. Pleasure like you have never experienced before."

You could tell she wanted to cry, but she was too strong willed to allow it. Instead, it seemed to harden her resolve and she said, "I can assure you I will take no pleasure in what you may do to me." I got hard from hearing her say this because breaking a strong-willed woman was challenging and when she broke it would be so much more exciting.

"We'll see about that. John, let's take her to the bedroom." John threw her on the bed and then got above her and held her arms up over her head. I twisted the slacks still between her ankles effectively tying them. And then took an old T shirt lying on the bed and tied the slacks to the foot rail.

I then took off my clothes so she could see what she had available to her. I'm probably a little over 8" fully hard and fairly thick. I had no doubt she probably had a pencil dick husband and it seemed to be confirmed by the way she looked at it. Then she turned her head away. But then looked back.

"Like what you see don't you Mary? You can have it anytime you are ready. All you have to do is ask for it." She immediately turned her head away again and didn't say anything.

I began rubbing my hands over her body. Staying away from her erogenous zones at first. I ran my hands up and down her legs, across her stomach and down her arms. I could see the goose bumps forming on her skin. I then began blowing on her breast as my hands continued to explore her body. Her nipples stiffened even more.

"Mary, your body is going to tell you what you need. Just relax and enjoy it. If you do, you will experience pleasure like never before."

She looked at me with pleading eyes now and said, "Please just let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone."

"Oh Mary, I couldn't do that to you. Your body is already in need of release." I place my hand on her pussy. "Yes, I can feel you are already a little damp." She closed her eyes and turned her head and blushed.

I started tracing her pussy lips with my fingers and she started to thrash about. "Good Mary, go ahead and fight it now. The more you resist, the more you try to hold it in, the more powerful your orgasm will be." I placed my other hand on her breast and caressed it. I avoid her nipples at this point wanting them to yearn to be touched.

I continue to excite her body and then search for her clit with my finger. It is already starting to poke its head out. I flick her nipple with a finger as I find her clit. Her body jumps from the stimulation. "See Mary, your body knows." I see her bite her lower lip and her thrashing slows down.

I then slide a finger inside her pussy. She immediately starts thrashing hard again and says, "please don't. Please, I beg you, let me go."

"You are not ready to go yet. You are just beginning to get excited." I increased my assault on her pussy and I instructed John to enjoy her titties. John put his legs over her arms to hold them down and began playing with her boobs.

Mary didn't realize it but her thrashing now was almost in time with my finger thrusting in and out of her pussy. I placed another finger inside her and let my thumb graze across her clit every once in a while. Her body would jump each time my thumb hit it. John was rolling and tugging her nipples. It was evident she was having a hard time controlling her body's reactions. "She's getting wet John; I think she's finally beginning to enjoy it."

"I most certainly am not... I will never...be excited by you two." She said, but her breathing was labored and you could tell it with the way she said those words.

"Good Mary, keep fighting it. Let's let that orgasm build." I then put just my middle finger in her and curled it up looking for her G spot. I could tell by her reaction when I found it. She gasped sharply as my finger rubbed across it. I knew I had her now. I rubbed my finger roughly over her G spot and rolled her clit with my thumb. She started breathing heavily.

"Feels good doesn't it, Mary?" Her body was definitely moving in time with me now. I could feel her hips start to thrust against me. Through clenched teeth she said, "please stop this. I can't. You shouldn't be doing this." John saw how excited she had become and he was now pinching her nipples.

"Oh Mary, you can and you want to. You just don't want to admit it to yourself. You want me to make you cum, don't you?"

Her knees opened and then clenched together. "No please, you have to stop." I could tell she was very close and if I pressed on, she would, but I decided to play her game and edge her.

"Ok Mary if you want me to stop I will." I removed my finger but let my hand covering her pussy. I motioned for John to take his hands away.

Mary was breathing in short quick breaths. Her body was moving but it was not thrashing now. It was wanting to release. Her hips were actually pushing into my hand. Wanting the pleasure to continue. "Is this really what you want, Mary?"

Her eyes were darting around. You could tell she didn't know what to do. She was clearly fighting with herself. So I said, "Well, I'll go ahead and continue until you decide."

I found her G spot again and when my thumb pressed against her clit, she let out a delightful moan. She closed her eyes and turned her head to the side. She apparently was no longer able to resist. Her clit was hard now and craving attention. I rolled it with my thumb and pressed hard into it. John was tugging on her nipples now.

She thrust her hips into my hand, and cried out "Oh no." I felt her body tense and her knees clasped together.

"Good Mary, let it go. Cum for me. Cum on my hand." I felt her juices begin to flow and her body start to shake. She was moaning uncontrollably now, but still warring with herself because between moans she would say "Oh no."

She was having her orgasm, but she was still resisting somewhat and probably expected this was the end because it was probably all she was used to. She said breathlessly, "ok that is enough."

"Oh no Mary, that's just the beginning." I took my other hand and forcibly pushed her knees apart. I stuck two fingers inside her and began finger fucking her pussy like crazy. I pressed hard on her clit with my thumb. "You're going to have a real orgasm now. My cock is going to feel even better. John, suck on her tits."

John did and her orgasm continued and deepened. She was moaning loudly and openly. Her body was thrusting into my fingers with a fury. "Oh god," she was able to exclaim through gasps and moans. A gush of her juices flooded my fingers. Her body was now in complete control and there was no longer any resistance. Her passion now consumed her.

When we finally halted our assault and let her come down, she was gasping so heavily I thought she might pass out. I moved up her body and had John release her arms. I held her and instinctively she wrapped her arms around me as she was enjoying the euphoria she had just experienced. I kissed her lips and she kissed me back and hugged me tightly. Her body was still quivering.

Then apparently her mind cleared a little and she realized where she was and what just happened. She pushed me back and said half-heartedly, "get off of me."

"Now Mary, is that anyway to treat someone who just gave you such pleasure? Don't you want my big cock inside you now?"

She lifted herself up onto her arms and without thinking stared at it. I imagined that internally she did want to feel it inside her. Before she could say anything, I stroked it and said, "see how hard you have made me?" I saw her body jolt again as I said this.

"I want you and your body wants me. Go ahead and admit it." I grinned a devilish grin as I stroked my cock.

"You tricked me. You've had your fun. Now it's time to let me go." She said unconvincingly.

John had become so excited he had now stripped down too and was stroking his cock. "I guess she needs a little more convincing John." I placed my hand back on her pussy and John pushed her back down on the bed and started sucking on her boobs again. He was practically laying on top of her which kept her immobile.

I worked my magic with my fingers and she almost immediately gave into moaning. When I brought her to the edge again, I stopped and said, "Are you ready now Mary." She looked at me with sad eyes, "I'm ready for this to be over."

BD504
BD504
8 Followers
12