Mary Was a Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It can be Mary; you know what to do."

So, after she came down a bit we started again. This time I replaced my fingers with my tongue. The way she writhed under me I could tell she hadn't been eaten in a while. Maybe never. When she approached the edge again, I stopped. "Ready now Mary?" She just shook her head no and bit her lower lip hard.

"Damn John, this is one strong willed woman. We have a real mustang on our hands. It's all good though, it just means she will enjoy it all the more once she gives in."

Now I untied her legs and removed her slacks. I spread her legs wide and crawled between them. I set about eating her out good. I ran my tongue up and down her slit. I flicked her clit with my tongue. I plunged my tongue deep inside her and explored all around. She was quickly back on edge so I got up on knees between her legs. I ran my cock up and down her slit. "John, you can let go of her now. She's not going anywhere. I know you're ready now Mary."

"Why do you torture me so?"

"Mary, it is you who torture yourself. You know you want this. We can all see you have to have it. All you need to do is say so." I continued to run my cock up and down her slit.

"I can't." Her hips were pushing into me on each pass. As if to force me inside her.

"Yes, you can. It's evident you want it. You need it. You know you are eventually going to give in. Just tell me you want it." I took my dick and slapped her clit. She about jumped off the bed.

"Ok, yes please."

"Please what?" I slapped her clit again twice.

"Please do it."

"Please do what? You know what you have to say." I pushed my tip just slightly in the entrance of her pussy and then flicked up and out of her.

"Please fuck me."

"Good girl." I pushed my hard cock inside her. She let out a low long moan. I slid slowly inside her. She grabbed the sheets and bedspread with her hands.

I stopped about half way in and began to withdraw. She chased me with her hips. I then pushed back into her. She again moaned her satisfaction. I began to pick up the pace. "Feels good don't it, Mary?"

"Mmmmmmmm, yessssss." I began to fuck her good. She spread her legs and raised her knees to give me better access.

I drove deep inside her now and started pounding her. "You're going to cum on my big hard cock aren't you, Mary?"

"Yessss, oh yesssssss." Her body began to convulse and I could tell she started her orgasm.

"Good Mary, let it out. Enjoy cumming on my big hard cock. You love the way it fills in your pussy."

She locked her legs around me and was humping me for all she was worth. She literally screamed as she climaxed.

I slowed my pace to a crawl but stayed inside her as I let her recover. I bent down over her and kissed her. She kissed me back. I stuck my tongue in her mouth and she willingly accepted it. We kissed passionately for a while and I started pushing my cock back in and out of her. I continued fucking her again and I stuck my tongue as deep in her mouth as I could and she sucked on it.

I raised up and lifted her knees and started pounding her again. She started moaning again and was ready to accept another orgasm that had been built up in her from the edging.

Then I said, "Mary, you and I have been having all the fun. It is not fair to leave John out." I motioned with my head for John to move closer. He realized what I intended and he put his cock on Mary's lips. "Show John your appreciation."

Without hesitation Mary opened her mouth and took John's cock. She had been driven into a sexual frenzy now and she was sucking him really good for a middle aged stuck up bitch. John reached down and started playing with her nipples as he started to fuck her mouth.

I took my thumb and started playing with Mary's clit as I fucked her hard. She was moaning all over John's cock and even reached up and grabbed the base of it. Her next orgasm was an explosion. This apparently was too much for John to take and he exploded too. Into her mouth. I was surprised to see Mary took the load pretty good and swallowed most of it. I think she was so aroused she didn't even realize what she was doing.

I was still pounding her hard and not letting up. I was keeping her orgasm going. "I'm going to fill your pussy with my cum, Mary. Your pussy is so good." Her orgasm became even more intense and you could tell it was taking a toll on her. She apparently was ready for it to be over so when I gave her the opportunity, she took it.

"You want me to cum in your pussy don't you Mary? You want my big hard cock to shoot my sperm deep inside you don't you."

"YESSSSSSS, YESSSSSSSS, PLEASE." She yelled. As I thrust my dick deep inside her pussy and released my load, she seemed to hit her pinnacle. Her eyes rolled back in her head. Her body convulsed as if she was having a seizure.

I think she may have even passed out slightly. After I finished emptying my balls I laid down beside her and held her. She was panting and not moving or saying anything. Occasionally her body would jerk. From aftershocks, I guess.

John crawled in on the other side and we lay there with Mary between us. When she finally came to, she looked over at it almost inquisitively. "You never knew it could feel that good, did you Mary?"

She just shook her head no. "Have you ever been fucked so good before?" I asked.

"Not even close." She said and smiled.

We gave a John a chance to fuck her while she sucked my cock and then we all passed out on the bed.

The next morning, she was still passed out on the bed. John and I got up and got ready to leave. I realized I had torn her blouse off of her so I left her one of my T-shirts to wear. I chose the one that had in big letters on the front - Less Stress and More Fucking.

John and I copied her cell phone number down. Looked in her purse and got her address off of her license. Then we left her a note telling her that her car was fixed and where it was. We told her she was a good fuck and if we were ever this way we would try and help her out again. We also told her we had recorded some of the action last night and if she ever caused any trouble for us, we would post it all over the internet.

I think we probably were successful in fucking the Karen out of Mary.

12