All Comments on 'Maryann Becomes A High-Class Hooker'

by MaryAnn678

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JTurnerJTurnerabout 16 years ago
pleasant surprises

I bypassed this story on my first run thru the new stories for today, as the title wasn't to my usual taste. Glad I took a second glance.

Well crafted story and lo `n behold the author has some more. Some personal touches that I found touching me personally, so I might be biased but... I like it.

Thanks to "MaryAnn" for her offering of this tale and my delight that she has others to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

Really exciting and well-written story. Thanks! A nice way to warm up a cold winter day here in Ieland!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
W.T.F. likes to eat his own reviews

Don't be intimidated by morons like him. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Finally something worthy of being called literatur

A truly first class story. Without the sex it would have been a great poignant story. Or the sex is as well told as any, and without the ridiculous gushing pussies or so much precum that a man has to change his trouser. Simply a good story.

Bushmaster73Bushmaster73about 16 years ago
When a writer takes on erotica....

This was a well written and nicely paced story. You develop your character well, and it makes the reader "hungry" to see more of her.

Bushmaster73Bushmaster73about 16 years ago
When a writer takes on erotica....

This was a well written and nicely paced story. You develop your character well, and it makes the reader "hungry" to see more of her.

christine70christine70over 15 years ago
A+ as usual!

Well written and highly erotic! Maryann678 is without question one of Literotica's best writers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thanxs

awesome story

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 7 years ago

That was just incredibly, intelligently erotic - titillating and then breath-takingly sexual. I would love to be there- how I don't know but I will dream of this for years. A woman like that is scary, both in the verbal and sensual foreplay as well as in the mind-blowing act - as she complexly owns you and you wouldn't even care if you ever lived another day. WOW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous