All Comments on 'Maryanne at the Video Store'

by Centexdaddy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Umm...

Nothing wrong with story exactly, but definitely with a wrong tag. This is not femdom by any stretch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope this helps

I read two of your stories and your ideas seem pretty interesting. You do need to spend some time refining your skills before you post a story. Maybe look into using one of the editors available. If nothing else, reread what you write before posting it. You change tense and person much more than seems appropriate in the story. It gets very distracting to have one person talking and then have it switch to another without any way of telling until after you've read and reread the line a time or two. Keep trying but do more editing before posting.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Good story but I had a hard time reading it. You used the word 'now' quite often (distracting) and how does father know what boyfriend does/doesn't do and what daughter thinks. Still gave you 5 stars though.

Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

Give up this ones sick. Tell mom dad forced you to go there and blackmailed you to have sex. I couldn't give less than hate it or I would have. Your other stories suck also, just give up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous