All Comments on 'Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 01'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 3 years ago

Not bad for a first story. You should describe her looks some. If she has worked there for 20 years, and he for 20+, there should be some history between them, right? That could set the table for what is about to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHAT A PRICK JUST ANOTHER BLACKMAIL RAPE STORY

So he’s an equal opportunities rapist then? No problems blackmailing and raping an older woman? The fact that she wasn’t sexually aroused should have been enough of a clue for him. I’d hope for her to record what he’s doing and then go to the police and sue him for everything he’s got.

Yes she was absolutely in the wrong smoking pot at work he should have either put her on probation or just sacked her but because he’s a shitty human being he’s all in for rape and blackmail. Lol and it’s all dressed up as him *being nice and giving her a second chance.

I honestly don’t know why I bothered to even look. It’s damned hard to find a decent reluctance story.

Tess (UK)

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

Nonsense! I can name dozens of prosecutors who would act immediately if they reported this to the police. She doesn't need to worry about her job. The sum she receives after suing him and the company for sexual harassment and extortion makes her safe for the rest of her life! And I don't need to tell you what the union does with such a pig and his company!

Catlover69Catlover69about 3 years ago
It seems some people are so illiterate they don't understand the meaning of Non-consentual

This is a story about non-consentual sex. If you do not like this sort of story, don't read it. That's simple isn't it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userao1701e@ao1701e
Just an old man with a few thoughts rattling around in my head.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES