Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 09 (noncon)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack and I promise to say once why we like something and that's it, right Jack?"

Jack pulls Kate around to face him and hugs her. "Sweetie I just want you to look sexy and feel sexy. We will know what underwear you have on but no one else will. I want you to strut your sexy ass all night and feel sexy inside and out. Like I said early no Mom & Dad this weekend. This weekend it's my sexy wife before we had kids."

"You know I am uncomfortable going in there."

Mary walks up beside her. "The men stay out here. We will go in there together, and pick out something." Mary looks at me "Oh and since this is your idea you are paying." and Mary holds out her hand.

What the hell. I hand her a credit card, and pull her into a hug. "Pick out something nice."

"Oh I know what you like." and she kisses my cheek.

She takes Kate by the arm and they walk in. It's a few minutes later and Kate appears at the entrance with a long flannel nightgown in front of herself. I hold up an X with my arms, and Jack puts a thumbs down. She laughs and walks back out of sight. I look at Jack, "Well at least she seems to be loosening up."

It's about 15 minutes in the store and they come walking out smiling. Jack is the first to ask, "Can we see?"

"Sure," says Kate "tonight when we go back to the room." She pats him on the face and the women walk away. Holding those bags but allowing us to carry the rest.

"Hey where is my card?" I ask.

Mary waves the card in the air, "You want us to look great, and we want to smell great. The girl had a very nice perfume on in the store. You are buying us a bottle of it too."

Jack slaps me on the back, "Women can't live with them, can't shoot them. Don't worry John we will even it up later."

My phone buzzes a moment later with the credit card purchase. I show Jack. "Oh shit. They better look real good tonight." and we both laugh.

We get back to the hotel, and I just love a hot tub. The ladies are still iffy with the bathing suits. I nudge Mary. I want to go soak. Mary coaxes Kate and we all agree to meet at the pool.

I can't stop laughing when I walk into the room. The bed is made up, and the restraints are perfectly laid out back on top of the bed. The ring gag is on the bed where a person's head would be. The nipple clamps are laid out and pinched to the comforter where a woman's nipples would be, the vibrator is laying down, face up if you will pointing up the bed as if it were being used. Finally the spreader bar has the two ankle restraints clipped to it.

Mary gasps with her hand to her mouth. "Holy shit" is all I hear.

I grab my phone and snap a picture. This is just too funny. I realize there is a card there. I take a close up shot of it.

"I think the restraints are supposed to come out the side with the anchors attached at the corners. Take a close look at how I attached it before you pull it off. I also made sure all your toys were properly cleaned. I hope you Really Enjoy your Stay and Cum Again.....House Keeping."

We get changed into our bathing suits. Mary gets changed in the bathroom, and comes out wrapped in her coverall. Mary walks down with her wrap around her, and her arms crossed around her. I step right in, and intentionally ask Mary to turn on the timer. I want to be sitting in the hottub and watch Mary get in. Jesus Jack spotted a good one. She looks awesome. I tell her to do a spin. She has a woman's hips that almost look bigger with the high cut thigh, but her cleavage is amazing. Those two pieces hug her boobs perfectly, and from behind her ass looks great.

I stand up and pull her to me. "Do you have any idea how fucking goureous and sexy you look in that?"

I feel her hand reach for my crotch. She smiles up at me, "I think I do."

We turn at the door opening and Jack and Kate are walking in. I use my voice, "Get out compliment Kate, take off her wrap and give her a big hug and kiss."

She looks at me, and I go to spank her, but it's ruined by the water. She steps out quickly, giving me a razzberry.

Jack gives Mary a hug before she can reach Kate. Mary gets to Kate and I can she Mary coax Kate out of the wrap. She holds Kate by the shoulders, and pulls her into a tight hug. After maybe 30 seconds Mary pulls back and gives Kate a passionate wet kiss. I can see Kate is totally caught off guard and has a surprised look, but then returns the kiss. I was expecting a kiss on the cheek, but I will take it.

Kate and Mary are pretty evenly stacked up top, but Kate is kind of straight hips & ass. So the suit gives the illusion of going even higher up the thighs. We settle into the hot tub and I thank Jack for spotting the ladies bathing suits.

"It's what I am here for. To spot sexy womens clothing"

"And to try and rip it off them. Three times in the room he tried to pull it off me. Once he came real close, but we had promised to come meet you guys not fuck in our room." says Kate.

"Speaking of our rooms. Look how we found ours." and I hand Jack my phone.

Jack and Kate look and both giggle, "Oh my god." Kate says, "Who did that?"

"Look at the next picture."

Now they are both laughing, and Mary & I can't help but laugh.

The laughter and jokes subside. "We three kind of promised Mary she would be the center of attention after shopping." I remind everyone. "I figure after a nice relaxing soak we can go back to our room and all take turns with Mary."

Mary's face goes a tad blank, "What?" she says.

"Well the three that played before breakfast promised you extra attention after shopping. I believe the term is "pulling a train". You can choose the order, but after the pool I am taking you upstairs to our room, and strapping your arms to the bed and your ankles to the spreader bar."

Mary goes a little white. God I love doing this to her.

"If I am not first I will go to the other room giving contestant #1 the card key. They will have their way with you. When they are done they will come to the room, and give contestant #2 the key etc. Once all 3 people are done with you I will come back and untie you. Only I will tie & untie you."

" And only 2 rules. 1) The goal is Mary's pleasure, you Must make her orgasm. 2) Guys can't cum in her pussy." I look at Jack & Kate. "I think we already know we trust each other, but I don't think guy #2 wants to be fucknig or going down on Mary with a pussy already full of cum. On her, or in her mouth is fair game."

Kate looks at her, "Honey I want to be first. I took the attention from you this morning. I want to be sure you are properly licked, fingered and ready to go for the boys."

Just as she says that the timer goes off. As sweet as can be I ask "Kate would you mind setting that again?"

She looks at me and Jack. "You two pervs want to watch me get out of this tub in this wet bathing suit."

Jack answers first. "Yes I do"

I just raise my hand "Guilty"

"I will when Mary answers me. Can I be first?"

She looks at me. "Kate, Jack and then I want you to cum Fuck Me. You promise to Fuck Me like it's the end of the world and I will let Kate go first?"

"Holy shit I have created a monster". I laugh

"All day long do you know what's been going through my head?" asks Mary.

"No I don't. Last night at the table?"

"No I have been remembering get tortured on that shopping trip and the overnight that weekend"

I laugh, "Ah found memories. Ok Kate you have your answer. Reset the timer please."

She sighs and gets out. Wow the wet suit looks great. Snug up the crack of her ass, and the suit is glistening. Kate turns the timer and turns back to get in the hot tub. The wet bathing suit is stuck to her boobs. Just a faint outline of her nipples, and if you look carefully you can see a faint outline of her pussy. There is very little lining to these suits, and I like it.

She gets back in and sinks up to her neck. "Are you two pervs happy?"

The two men answer yes, and then Mary chimes in. "Kate you look Hot in it."

"Aww sweetie you are so kind." Kate floats over to Mary and gives her a big hug. The hug transitions into Kate sitting in Mary's lap and them hugging and whispering. Kate looks at me. "Change of plans."

"Really."

"Yes. Mary & I are going to get out of the tub now. I am going to take her upstairs and we are going to shower, and I will get her ready for you and Jack."

I drop my tone a bit. "Kate this isn't just getting her showered. You are supposed to Fuck her and make her orgasm. You stole that from her this morning. You of all people owe her."

"I know the rules."

"I don't care what else you two do, but I am going to up the ante if you will. You want to change my rules, there is a price. 1) You will use the nipple clamps on her, and make them tight enough to be tugged on and not come off. If they come off both you and Mary will receive 5 spankings each. 2) You will make sure that last thing you do is fuck her with the vibrator, and leave it wet and slick with her juices for Jack to see. If Jack thinks she wasn't properly fucked with the dildo its 5 spankings each. And finally you will leave her ankles secured to the leg spreader, and her wrists secured to the bar in the middle. If she isn't properly secured again 5 more for each of you. So if you screw this up it's 15 each."

"I won't screw it up." Kate says.

"Kate I want to hear you say it. If Jack or I find you didn't do any of those things as I instructed. You will get 5 firm spankings per infraction each. In fact I will spank you, and Jack will spank Mary."

She says nothing.

"Kate, agree or I take her up myself."

"Ok ok I agree."

"Good girl."

Kate and Mary kiss us goodbye. We tell Kate we will be in her room waiting, and we watch their shiny asses walk away.

Jack and I get out of the hot tub when the timer ends, and go to his room. It's probably 30min later and Kate walks into their room with the bathing suit, but no wrap. "Jack your up"

He hops up and grabs his wife by the hips and pulls her to him. Kate pushes him back, "None of that. You save that for Mary." and she hands him the room key. Jack looks at me, as if to ask that final permission. I give him a simple wave. Kate turns his face towards her. "Go fuck Mary hard. I will make sure John is ready when it's his turn." Jack heads for the door.

Kate comes to me and sits in my lap. "Well someone is happy to see me" and she wiggles her ass into me. "Mary asked me to give you this." Kate leans down and starts making out with me. She is grinding on me while we kiss for about a minute. She hops off me. "I would love to do a lot more but I want to give Mary first crack at you, but that doesn't mean I can't entertain myself while I wait for my man to return and fuck me."

Kate moves to the bed and lays back so she is facing me propped up on all the pillows on the bed. She pulls the bathing suit top to the side off each of her boobs. Starts groping and squeezing each one. "You know I love the way a woman plays with my boobs. I don't know if it's a softer touch, maybe a little gentler of a squeeze and pinch." As she says this she pinches her nipples and pulls them out away from her chest until they pull out of her fingers, and she sighs.

"I get so turned on. Once a woman does that to me I am putty in her hands. I will let her do almost anything to me. After I strapped in Mary I sat almost exactly like this and made her watch me." At this point she reaches down and pulls aside her bathing suit bottom, and starts fingering herself. "Of course in your room I had Mary's dildo to use. I didn't have to settle for my fingers. The heater and thrusting really adds to it too. You can just hold it in you and it's warm, poking in and out & vibrating. MMMMmmmm I loved making her watch me do that before I left. I wanted to make sure she was good and turned on for Jack."

I am sitting there watching this sexy woman finger herself and what clicks in my head? Did she just admit the last thing she did was fuck herself with Mary's dildo while Mary watched. I had told her it was supposed to be wet with Mary's juices. She did agree. Well that's 5 spankings, but I will save that for later. No sense in ruining the show if you will if I am not sure. I go adjust my hardon in my bathing suit.

Kate waves her finger back and forth at me. "Uh uh Mr. No playing with yourself. You need to save yourself for Mary."

"I wasn't playing with myself. I was just moving things to be more comfortable."

"Oh Honey was watching me play with my boobs making you uncomfortable? Was it admitting I like the touch of a woman? Was watching me finger myself while I imagine Mary's fingers in me and her tongue on my clit too much?"

"All of the above."

"It's good to know I haven't lost my touch. I was afraid I was going to have to step it up." As she says this she pulls her fingers out of her pussy and starts to rub her asshole. "It would be horrible to sit here fingering my ass. AAHHHH In front of you to keep your attention on me. She sticks first one and then a minute or two later two fingers in her ass."

I am watching her now finger her ass. "You know later your ass is mine."

"Oh you think so?"

"Oh I know so. Maybe Jack and I will double team you."

"You two did that last night."

"Well you blew Jack while I fucked your ass. I am thinking one of us fucks your pussy while one guy fucks your ass."

"Oh jesus. I don't think I could handle that."

"I guess we will find out. Why don't you finger your pussy with your other hand and give me a preview of what that might look like."

She stares at me. She is losing what control she had. She is submitting to me and she is fighting it. "Kate you told Mary at the Meet & Great we are here to get our freak on. So do as I ask and get your freak on. Finger your ass and your pussy and make yourself cum for me. You wanted to warm me up for Mary? This will do it. Let me see you slide 2 fingers in and out of yourself, Do it! Two fingers in your pussy and your ass. Come on you know you want to. You are nervous but want to try it."

"I will make a deal with you. You do it now and truly don't like it, it will go no further. Try it and like it or are maybe curious to try a Double Penetration and tonight Jack and I both fuck you at the sametime."

"Fuck, now I know what Mary means. How am I letting you talk me into this?"

Kate starts muttering and reaches down with her other hand and rubs her clit. Getting her fingers moist and then slides them in. She now has 2 fingers in her ass and 2 in her pussy.

"Oh my god I can feel my fingers. There is a layer of skin between them, all soft and spongy. I don't believe I am thinking this, but I think I would like to try it."

Just as Kate says the last part Jack walks in. "Try what Babe?" and as he walks in far enough to see the bed. "Wow. Holy shit Babe."

I get up. "Kate don't move I need to talk to Jack."

I push Jack back into the hallway and he keeps looking around me. "Jack give me 2 minutes and she is all yours until we meet for dinner at 7PM."

"What?"

"Your wife told me she put on a show with the dildo after tying up Mary. That means she didn't fuck Mary with it. Which means 5 spankings"

"No, it means 10. Mary isn't tied to the bar. She is tied to the bed. Isn't that 5 too?"

"Yes it is. Don't say a word to Kate. We will figure out a way to use the spankings to our favor maybe. By the way I talked Kate into trying to DP herself with her fingers. I told her if she didn't like it that would be the end of it, but she likes it so tonight we are going to DP her."

"Really?"

"Yes really. Now go fuck your wife silly and Mary & I will see you guys at 7PM for dinner."

I use the card key and walk into the room, and I stay at the door for a minute.

I hear a nervous, "John is that you?"

I still say nothing, but I scrape my foot on the floor. I hear her struggling on the bed, "Oh shit. Who's there is someone there?"

I turn the corner. "Oh Jesus you scared me. I was afraid housekeeping had walked in."

"Oh thank you for the idea. Strap you to the bed and leave you for housekeeping to find." I say.

"Just what I need to do is give you ideas."

I walk up to the bed, and pick up the vibrator. I hold it up and lick a wet spot. "HHMMmm" I reach down and stick a finger in Mary's pussy and pull it back out and lick it. "HHmmm" I force my finger in her mouth. "Suck my finger. This is your pussy juice." I pull out my finger and put the dildo in her mouth. "Suck it." After she sucks on it, "and that isn't your pussy juice."

Light then dawns on Mary's face. "Oh shit." she whispers.

"That's right. What other rule was broken here?" I ask.

"I am tied to the bed with nipple clamps on."

"I was going to tie you to the bed, but when Kate decided she would bring you up to the room. The nipple clamps were added, with her fucking you with the vibrator before she left to get you ready for Jack. With you tied to the spreader bar. I don't see you locked to the bar."

Louder this time. "Oh shit"

"That's right. You and Kate fucked up, and you both are due 10 spankings each, by the other husband. Before that happens I am restraining you the way you were supposed to be and giving you a punishing fuck. You wanted to be fucked like there is no tomorrow and that is what's going to happen.

I grab the bar. I clip one ankle to it, and then unclip from the restraint. I unclip her other ankle and pull it in to clip it to the other end of the bar. I let her legs flop down on the bed and move to unclip her arms. Once they are loose I flip them onto her stomach. I move back to her legs and pull them up and attach her wrists to the middle of the bar. Her arms are now holding her legs up and spread apart. Her pussy & ass on display.

I reach down between her calves and grab the chain holding the nipple clamps together. I pull and relax, pull harder and relax, pull to the point I don't think I can pull more without pulling her nipples off. I hold it for a five count and let them go. She gasps as I pull and hold and groans as I release them.

I pull her by the hips to spin her towards me. "This is what Kate was supposed to have done." I bend over and lick her a few times. That gets me a gasp and a moan as I lick and suck on her clit. I then head south and start licking and tonguing her ass.

"Oh my god I can't believe you are doing that, and worse I like it. I stiffen my tongue and plunge it in her ass. "Oh Jesus, I really am your Dirty Little Slut I guess."

I turn on the vibrator and plunge it right in her pussy. This earns me a gasp. I start slow just but just keep stroking it in faster and faster. She is gasping and rocking her head side to side, "Oh god, oh god."

"Do you want to orgasm?" I ask her. "If I let you orgasm with the dildo you will owe me later tonight. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes we do. Please don't stop"

I keep fucking Mary with the vibrator. I am watching her feet "arch" if you will and watching her toes curl. Her hands are going from spread wide open to closed fists. Mary's breathing gets ragged and all of a sudden she lets out an "Oh fuck, oh fuck" and she cums. I watch her shiver and moan & mutter as she orgasms. I swing her hips around so she is right at the edge of the bed, and I pull out the vibrator. I can hear a sigh and I see her whole body relax.

I then took my dick in my hand and push it right into her pussy. She was already wet and ready. I slid right in no problem....for me.

""Oh god please no. I can't take it anymore. I am so sensitive it almost hurts."

You mean like this and I pull on her nipple clamps. I pull release, pull release. "Oh jesus." she gasps "Please stop."

"Mary, I can't stop. The agreement was that both people would cum. I haven't cum yet. I keep fucking her at a steady pace, nice and hard.

All I get for an answer is an, "Ugh ugh" with each stroke. I continue fucking her, pulling on the clamps and releasing, fucking, pulling, releasing. She hasn't stopped moaning and muttering as I fuck her. I think at this point she is on overload. She has had 3 different people fucking her for about an hour with just a few minutes break between each person. I know I am close, "Mary where do you want me to cum?"