Mary's 20 Labors Pt. 09 (noncon)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All I hear is giggling and the 2 women sit up and start moving around in the backseat. Jack hands me my phone. "Show is over but you can watch it later."

I park and we all get out, and walk into the hotel. We get in the elevator. Kate says, "Why don't you guys go get changed and come to our room."

"I don't need to get changed. I only need one of you two woman to remove your pants. I saw the crotchless panties. Plus I doubt there is enough material to get in the way of your spankings" I answer.

I see Kate's face go blank. "Oh I see either you forgot or had hoped I would. No such luck."

The elevator stops and Mary takes my arm and pulls me out of the elevator. "I only need 5 minutes. We will be right up." and she blows them kiss.

We get into the room, no sooner does the door close and I push Mary up against the wall. "What you did in the car was very mean."

"Maybe for you but for Kate & I it was Very Nice." and she giggles.

I start pulling up her shirt, but the neck straps are pissing me off. "I want to see you in your bra and panties only right now. If you are lucky we will make it out of this room in 5 minutes."

"Down boy. I promise to show you, but I think you are going to like the lingerie a little more." She kicks off her shoes, unbuttons the neck stap and pulls her shirt off showing the peek-a-boo bra and her hard nipples poking out of the holes. She then turns, bends at the waist and pulls her pants down her legs. The crotchless panties allow a full view of her ass and wet pussy. You can actually see the moisture between and on her lips.

She stands up and looks around the room. "Now where is that bag?" She walks over to a bag on the floor and again bends over with her legs spread to look in this shopping bag while leaving it on the floor. "Yup this is it" She stands up and smiles at me. "If you like the underwear you will love what's next and she walks into the bathroom with the bag.

Not 3 minutes late she comes out with an embroidered lace one piece lingerie on. It almost looks like a one piece bathing suit with a real high neck and no cleavage. Except that it has a big diamond cut out from the neck to the belly button, leaving a 6 inch wide lace band over her boobs and like the panties it's crotchless. She lifts her foot up onto the foot stool. "So what do you think?"

"Jesus. I want to fuck you senseless." I get up and start walking towards her.

She puts her hand on my chest to keep me at arms length. "I promised Kate five minutes. You need to keep it in your pants for five minutes."

"No I don't and I back her up to the wall."

She smiles up at me, "Come on I am turned on too but I promised. Hand me my bathing suit wrap and we can walk up to their room."

"No if I have to wait, you don't get the wrap."

"What no, come on hand me the wrap."

Now I step over to the dresser where the wrap was and toss it up on top of the drapes. "No wrap for you. I will even sweeten the deal, walk up there beside me on my arm as is, and you and Kate only get 5 spankings rather than 10. I will carry the wrap only if there are children. You do not get the wrap unless there are children. Walk to the elevator, 1 floor up, and walk to their room."

"No way there could be people in the elevator. We take the stairs."

"Deal." I reach up and pull down the wrap and hang it over my left arm while holding my right arm out to Mary. I open the door to the hallway and we walk to the stairs. We hear a door open behind us,and I look but they turn for the elevator and don't even look this way. Mary buries her face in my arm at the sound of the door. We are now safely in the stairs and just start walking up when the door above us opens, and 2 twenty something guys start down the stairs at a fast pace towards us. Mary is stuck to my arm. They stop dead in their tracks and are staring at Mary. I keep walking with Mary and walk by the guys causing Mary to rub against the outside guy.

He looks at me and just says, "Dude"

"Sorry please excuse us, we're on our way to our friends room to swap partners. We exit the stairwell and the door closes. I then hear it open behind us, and I look back. They are watching us, well Mary walk away. We stop and knock on the door. Jack opens it and Mary almost dives in the room. I look back and wave to the guys. "Have a good night." and I walk in Jack's room.

Jack and I are staring at the women. They stayed with the black and white theme. Mary in white, and Kate in black. Mary is hugging Kate with her head against Katte's neck giggling. "I can't believe I walked up her half naked"

"And you looked damn good doing it. Those 2 young men in the stairwell certainly thought so."

Kate picks up Mary's head and looks at her, "What?"

Mary points at me and laughs. "I made a deal with the devil. I come up here only in this and he will reduce the spankings from 10 to 5."

Kate hugs her. "Oh honey I have been a little nervous about the spanking. I am sorry but oh thank you so much"

"I want a picture. Turn and face me with your arms around each other." Click "Now turn around bend over with your legs spread and look back at me over your shoulder." Click "So Jack do you think fuck them, or spank them first?"

Mary asks, "Don't we get a say?"

"After torturing me in the car like that no. The men are in charge right now."

They have 2 queen beds. I sit on one and Jack sits on the other following my lead. "Kate lay across my lap."

She just looks at me. "Kate come lay across my lap. Make me get up to put you over my lap and I add spankings."

Mary whispers in her ear and nudges her forward. I take her hand and pull her across my lap until her only choice is to lay across it or fall over me. Mary moves to Jack and lays over his lap without prompting.

I look at Jack, "Just follow my lead" The two women are lying ass to ass if you will each facing the other direction. I start rubbing Kate's ass and letting my fingers just brush down the crack of her ass. "Kate why are you ladies getting punished?"

"We didn't do as we were told earlier."

"Good answer" and I slide 2 fingers down over her pussy lips and back. That gets me a small "Oh" and I see Jack do the same. "Kate how many spankings were you supposed to get?"

"Five."

"No that's wrong"

"But.."

I cut her off squeezing her ass cheek hard. "No talking or excuses" and she stops talking. "For the wrong answer and talking out of turn I will add 1."

"Jack see if Mary knows."

Jack rubs Mary's ass, "Mary how many spankings were you supposed to get?"

"Ten."

"That's right" says Jack "Why do you think Kate said five?"

"She was nervous and got confused with how many we were getting and how many we are because I walked up to your room in only my lingerie."

"Good girl" and Jack rubs Mary's pussy.

"Ok Kate so six spankings will start now. Count out each one. If you miss one or miss count we start over so pay attention."

Spank, and rub where I hit. "Ohh 1"

Spank a bit harder on the other cheek leaving a pink hand print. "Oww 2"

Spank a little bit harder again on the first cheek. This time I rub her cheek and reach down between her legs to rub her pussy. "Ooww 3...Ohhh"

Spank again with same force but other cheek. I rub her cheek and again reach down but this time I go for her clit and give her a few hard rubs. " Oowww shit 4.....oh god oh oh"

Jack is doing a good job of following me with Mary. I am not concerned about Mary. I have been much harder on her. I know she can handle this. So let's fuck with Kate.

I rest my hand on her ass cheeks and rub. "So Kate how many spankings are you getting tonight?"

"Six"

"How many have you gotten?"

"Four"

"How many do you have left?"

"Two."

She has barely answered and I smack the first cheek. I do it hard enough to get a good smack sound. " Ow Ow Ow. Oh shit" and she grinds and wiggles against me. " Oh wow. Oh shit Five." I reach down and sink two fingers into Kate, and I can do this because she is very wet. I am fingering Kate and I hear Mary hissing. Jack must have gotten her good.

"Kate I think you are liking this. Are you liking this?"

"No it hurts."

"Then why are you wet? Why was I able to slide two fingers all the way in with one easy push?"

"Mary made me cum in the car."

"That was about 30-40 minutes ago. I think you like the submissive, pleasure and pain." I don't give her time to answer. I give her one last smack on her even cheek with my fingers still in her.

"Fuck ow ow oh shit oh shit. Six"

I hear Mary hissing again but her breathing is pretty controlled. "Kate your pussy is pulsating around my fingers. Are you sure you don't like this?" I wiggle my fingers inside of her and I am rewarded with little shivers. I leave my fingers just slowly sliding in and out while gently rubbing her light red ass.

Kate crawls over my lap to lay on the bed. Mary gets up and spoons behind Kate. Hugging her and rubbing her ass. "So you liked it too didn't you?" Mary asks Kate.

"God I hate to admit it but it did. At first it stung like a Mother, and the last few just hurt. But I did like it and he made me cum when he started rubbing and fingering me."

I speak up, "Jack does it seem fair that the women got the sexy lap dances. The women went down on each other on the way home, and now both women have cum again" I stand up, pull off my shirt and drop my pants. I sit back on the bed and kick off my shoes and pants. Jack quickly follows suit and is naked on his bed.

As Jack leans back, "Oh absolutely not." Jack starts pointing back and forth between the two women. Eenie, meanie, minie moe. Catch a tiger by the toe. If she hollers let her go. Out goes Y O U and you will not be it. Looks like Mary is mine again."

Kate looks at Mary , "First woman to make her man cums gets eaten out by to loser."

"Don't make that bet Kate. Mary has talents." I try to warn her. Mary just looks over and smiles at us as she grabs a small bottle of lube.

Jack leans back. "I am just going to lay back and enjoy this." And he closes his eyes

Jack doesn't know it yet but he is going to be cumming real soon if Mary is doing what I think she is. Well that's Jack's problem if you will Kate is no slouch at giving head either and like Jack I lay back to enjoy.

She is taking me deep in her mouth but not deep throating me. It still is real nice and I am not complaining. Bobbing, licking & sucking wow it's nice. I could enjoy this for a while.

It's been probably 2-3 minutes and I hear Jack, "Whoa hey wait, what are you, holy shit"

Kate and I both look over and Mary has her hand too far under Jack's balls she has a finger up his ass. Kate asks, "Are you fingering his ass?"

Mary looks over "Yes and no I am massaging his prostate. He is going to cum like a champ in a minute."

"Honey is she right? Are you going to cum?"

Jack just moans "Wow that feels good. I am real close." Just seconds later a loud moan and drawn out groan. And holy shit I have never seen a cum shot like that out side of porn. Five hard spurts flying everywhere and the final few just oozing down his shaft and Mary's hand.

"Wow Honey that was like our younger days." says Kate.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. He couldn't wear condoms. They would all pop, I couldn't come close to swallowing it all, and he would flood me. Sex was always a mess." Kate laughs.

"Mary where did you learn that? Can you show me?" Asks Kate.

"Sure scoot over."

Next thing I know I have both women between my legs and Mary looks up at me. "Don't move too much. I want to find it and then have Kate find it. You move it moves."

"What am I a test dummy?"

"Yes you are a test dummy that Kate and I promise to make you feel real nice soon."

I roll my head to Jack "The things we do for wommmmen." There goes Mary's finger. It is an ugh feeling. A little weird but then very nice when she finds that spot. Kate is holding my cock when it jerks a bit with Mary massaging my prostate.

"Oh Mary, I felt him jump, did you touch it?"

Mary smiles "Yup like this and she rubs it"

"Oh my god." Kate giggles.

Mary pulls her finger out and lubes up Kate's finger. In, up, over giving Kate directions.

"Oh wait" and she rubs it and my dick jumps in her hand. One hand in my ass and one holding me and she is giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Now" Mary says "rub his prostate, jerk and suck him. He will pop real quick." Sure enough. I am trying to hold out but just as Kate is pulling her mouth off me I pop. One goes right in her open mouth catching her off guard and the rest on her lips and chin. Kate keeps fingering and rubbing "Does this get sensitive like when you keep rubbing a woman's clit?"

I shiver and jerk, "Yes, yes it does." One more rub and she pulls out her finger.

Mary grabs Kate's face and kisses and licks my cum off her. "There I cleaned up John's mess. You can go clean up Jack's mess." And they both giggle.

Kate gets up and mutters, "A woman's work is never done"

Mary climbs over me as if she were pinning me down. "You looked like you liked Kate's blowjob?"

"Yes I did. I think I would like any woman's blowjob." Mary pouts a little "But I love your blowjobs. Especially when you deep throat me."

She kisses me. "Good recovery there buster." She leans in and kisses me again. Sliding off me and beside me so she can look over at Kate. She is using the bed spread to wipe off Jack and then makes him get up and folds it down. As Kate and Jack get back on the bed and start cuddling she sees us watching.

"I forgot what a mess he makes." Kate laughs

Mary says, "I can't imagine that much inside of me at once. It must have felt like a fire hose."

"It would be oozing out of me before he even finished filling me up. It was sexy & messy all at once."

"As interesting as Jack's horse cock cum volume is to me." and Jack whinies like a horse. "It is getting late. It's been a long weekend would you guys mind if we head downstairs. We have to be up and out early to pick up her son."

I get dressed and we swap cells, and promise to stay in touch. Promise at a minimum to meet up again for a swingers party. They are from NE CT so from northern MA it really needs to be an overnight or it's a very long day in the car. We are getting ready to leave, and Mary looks at me. "I suppose you expect me to go back to our room only in this." as she waves her hands over her body.

"Yes I would very much like that."

"God I hate you sometimes." she smiles. She gives Kate one last hug and runs out the door. "But I am not walking."

I look at Jack, "Joke is on her. I have the room key." We both laugh and shake hands. I give Kate a hug and exit their room. Standing in the doorway of the stairwell is Mary.

"Damn you, I forgot you have the room key."

I wave it in the air. "That is correct."

It's late and no one is in the hallway. I have my hand around Mary and she is walking beside nice and relaxed and strutting her stuff. She looks damn good doing it too. We get into the room, and like almost every woman out there she heads for the bathroom. I go in after her and when I come out she is under the covers. I walk to her side of the bed, and pull them off. She still has her lingerie on and is giggling like she faked me out. To be honest she did. I was expecting her to be naked, but I am glad she is in the new lingerie. She looks damn sexy in it.

"I am not sure which feature I like best about this outfit. The top," and I run my hand over and then under the material over her boobs. "or the bottom?" And I trail my hand down her body to the open crotch. As my hand trails down she spreads her legs and I run my fingers over her clit and through her wet lips. She lets out a moan and humps her hips a little.

"Does somebody want a little attention?" All I get is "MMMmmmm". I pull off my clothes and lay down between her legs and attach my lips to her clit. My reward is bucking hips and a long drawn out moan and "Oh shit". I stop sucking to run my tongue up and down between her lips a few times. I then stiffen my tongue and push it into her. I alternate between licking, sucking and stabbing for a few minutes.

This is driving Mary nuts and she wants more. "Please I want you inside me."

I pull back "Like this?" And I stick my tongue back between her lips.

"Please no. Don't make me beg."

I pick up her thighs and push them up and back to her. "Oh like this then." And I tongue her ass

"Oh Jesus. You are so mean."

"Mean would be doing this." I go back to sucking her clit and at the same time I put my index finger in her pussy and my middle finger in her ass.

At first it's "ugh". Then after a few small in and out strokes. "Jesus, how do you do this to me? Please don't stop. I am so close." Not a minute later and one big gasp she oozes all over my face and hand and cums. She reaches down and pulls me up to her and hugs me while she is calming down.

I give her a minute or two and then pull up off her. I spread her legs with mine and hold myself in my hand and drag my dick up and down her wet lips.

"No wait. Another minute or two." Mary begs.

You mean like you showed me mercy in the car. Making me drive while you and Kate went at it. Using me as a test dummy to teach Kate your little trick. You mean like that? Nope not tonight." One firm push and I am in.

Mary let's out a combination of a gasp, arg and moan. She shivers as I stroke in and out. That shiver goes through her core to her pussy. She is soaked and there are some seriously sexy slurping and squishing sounds coming from her pussy as I fuck her.

I am watching her tits bounce under the lingerie. I reach down and push each band to the right or left to hold her boobs more together. They are still jiggling but not as much.

I don't know where she got the strength or if she caught me off balance but she pushes me off her and rolls over shivering and muttering. "Please please no more. I can't."

I take a chance and straddle her ass. I line up with her ass and gently push. Her ass opens right up and the head pops in. I just leave it in her without moving.

"Stop. Don't move. Holy shit. Wow. Oh my god." About a minute later Mary humps her ass back a bit. "Go slow. Push in a little more."

I push in another inch and hold still

"So full. Oh wow. I can't believe I am doing this."

I take a chance and push the rest of the way in and again stop.

"Oh boy. Is that all of you?"

"Yes ma'am." And I just hump forward a bit to push on her ass.

"You promise you will stop?"

"Yes."

"Go easy. Be gentle."

I pull out about ⅓ and back in. Nice and slow. She is panting like she is carrying something too heavy, oh oh oh. I stretch out and grab some lube. I pull out, and her ass stays open. I put lots of lube on me and her and some goes right in her ass.

"Oh shit that's cold." I push back in about a ⅓. "That's not cold. Jesus I feel full, odd and good all at once. Give me all of it."

I start a slow back and forth. All the way in and almost all the way out. Leaving the head of my dick in. Pausing a moment and pushing back in. Mary reaches underneath herself and starts rubbing herself and fingering herself as I fuck her ass.

Wiggling her fingers inside her pussy she feels me inside her ass. "That's you!"

I push all the way in and she lets out and "ooofff"

"You mean that?"

"Oh yes that. Fuck me I want to feel you fucking me."

A little more firmly in and out, in and out. Feeling her fingers inside her pussy. She then pulls out her fingers and starts panting. "Oh shit don't stop please make me cum." She breathlessly pleads while she rubs her clit.

"I am not far behind you."

"Cum in my ass. I want to see if I feel it like I do when you cum inside of me. Oh yeah. Oh shit. Right there. Keep going. Ugh oooohhh"

Mary had been pushing up and back a little as I fucked her ass. When she cums she falls flat. I keep fucking. It's not 30 seconds and she looks over her shoulder smiling at me. "Fuck me John. Fuck my ass. Cum in my ass."