Mary's Control Ch. 01 - Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you liked it."

"Oh my, Mary, did I ever. I've never kissed a girl, either. Wow, girl, you are something. But..."

My mind grabs control again, telling my body to cool it, to wait. I lie, "Well I wasn't expecting to kiss you two either," looking back and forth between the mother and daughter. I see that they are excited but feeling odd, never having imagined that a young woman could do that to them. I see them tense up with the trepidation of their entry into uncharted emotional territory.

"I think that's enough for this evening. Cleo, I'll send you your photo."

"Thanks, Mary."

"My pleasure."

I get up and help them to their feet. I show them to the door and give them each a lingering hug, feeling their bodies willingly press into mine. My body ignites again.

"Good night, Gwen, good night Cleo. Do come again soon."

They both say, "Good night," and walk to their house. I go back inside, close the door and launch myself onto the sofa. I quickly unbutton my blouse, exposing my naked boobs. I paw a boob and dive my other hand into my knickers, rubbing my enflamed pussy. Having these gorgeous objects of my desire with me for the last two hours has gotten me very excited.

I have had to suppress my passion to avoid frightening them - well, at least until our kisses. That threatened to push me over the edge and run my hands over them, but my self-control barely held and I was able to resist.

But now I have no restraints. I madly rub my pussy and pinch my nipple, exploding within a minute. I moan loudly then wonder if they can hear, but then decide that I don't care. I scream as I cum again, finally collapsing onto the sofa.

As I'm calming down, I wonder how they are feeling and what they are thinking. They certainly seem to have enjoyed the kisses. I have planted the seeds of passion. I hope that those seeds will quickly sprout, grow and bloom. I need their willing service.

THEIR FIRST TIMES

The next morning, I spend time in my studio, working out optimum lighting placements. I even move the sofa around to different spots. I take several naked shots of myself to test. I am interrupted by the doorbell.

I realise that I haven't bothered to wear anything since having a shower. I quickly run to my bedroom, throw on a robe and run to the door. I open it and Gwen is there. She is dressed in jeans and a t-shirt. "Oh, hi, Gwen, come in."

"Thanks, Mary," she says. I gesture for her to sit on the sofa in the lounge room.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit, Gwen?"

She sighs a lot, not saying anything for a while. I just smile and wait for her to be ready. "It's about last night." She is silent again.

"Oh? What about last night?"

"Our kiss, and your kiss with Cleo."

"Yes?" I simply say, making her proceed.

"It was...wonderful."

"Is that a problem?"

"No. Yes. Maybe. Oh, I don't know, I'm so confused."

"What are you confused about?"

Gwen thinks for a long time and then says, "I thought a lot about you last night after I went home. I couldn't get the kiss out of my mind."

"Neither could I, Gwen. It was so lovely and sensuous."

"Yes, yes it was. Oh, Mary, you are so kind and loving and, um, sexy."

"Well, thank you, and?"

"I've never felt this way about a woman, never even imagined that I could. I mean, I've heard about women like that, you know..."

"You mean lesbians?"

"Yes. I can't be a lesbian, can I?"

I smile at her, saying, "Well as I said to Cleo last night, labels aren't important. If you are who you are and do what you want, is that wrong?"

She thinks for a moment then says, "No, I guess not."

I see her looking me up and down, and I realise that I have selected my sheer robe, which is pretty much see-through. I keep looking at her and realise that she can see my little boobs and the dark patches of their nipples. I feel my nipples harden at the thought, knowing that she will notice.

"So, Gwen, you came over here today."

"Yes."

"What do you want?"

She gasps. She knows what she wants but in all of her life, she has never imagined being in this situation. "Oh, Mary, I..."

"You want to kiss me again."

"Yes!"

I smile and say, "Well, Gwen, that pleases me greatly. I'd very much like you to kiss me again. But you are too far away. You need to come over next to me."

I sense that she's at a threshold, fearful of the unknown beyond it. I try to assuage her anxiety by saying, "You know you will always be safe with me, Gwen. I will never make you do anything you don't want to do. I will care for you dearly."

"Oh, Mary," she cries, as she leaps next to me, gazing adoringly at me. I return the gaze and begin a soft kiss. She moans, having wanted me since last night. I pace myself, building the kiss gradually until we are desperately passionate. My arms wander over her, knowing that I can have her now.

After a minute, I break the kiss and say, "I wanted you from the moment I saw you get out of your car the first time."

"Oh, Mary, I didn't know it then, but I think I wanted you when we talked in our kitchen. I mean, I didn't know it but I sure felt something."

"Yes, I understand. So...what do you want to do now?"

"Oh, well, do I have to say it?"

I smile broadly and say softly, "No, Gwen, I know what you want. Kiss me again and let me take your hand."

She kisses me and I bring her hand to my boob. She instinctively caresses it through the sheer robe and I moan in appreciation of her first touch of a woman. She kisses me madly as her fingers close onto my nipple, making it hard.

I moan into her mouth. She lifts her hand and brushes my robe open, returning to my naked boob, stroking and pinching my nipple. I break the kiss and say, "Oh, Gwen, I love your touch, don't stop." I lie back on the sofa, allowing my robe to open completely on top.

She gazes at my boobs, saying, "I love your little boobs, Mary, like mine."

"Yes, Gwen, love my boobs. Show me how much you want to please me." She caresses my boobs, and I know that I have her in my trap now. "Ah yes, I love your pulling and pinching my nipples." She continues that and I begin panting.

I snap into control mode to pull her deeper into my trap. "Kiss my boobs, Gwen. Love them with your lips." She leans down and kisses all around, then plants her mouth on a nipple and sucks it like a baby. "Ahh, yes. Lick it."

She licks my nipple and my body lurches. I am moaning from her wonderfully instinctive actions. "The other one now." Her mouth hops over to it and laves it madly. I can tell that her desire to please me is intensifying.

My pussy is dripping now and it demands attention. "Kiss down my stomach." She pulls off the nipples and kisses softly down to my navel. "Keep going." She moves down, pausing just above my pussy lips. I spread my legs wide. "Don't stop."

She hesitates, realising that she's about to join the pussy licking club, then plants kisses up and down my lips. "Ah yes, nice. Lick my lips." She tentatively licks gently up and down, unsure of her technique but willing.

"Lick between them." I realise that I need to keep giving her instructions since it's her first time ever. She pokes her tongue in and licks the insides of my lips. I am now pouring out juice for her to taste. She moans and licks all around, evidently enjoying her first taste of pussy juice.

"Ah yes, taste my love juice." She swirls her tongue again and then dives her tongue into my pussy, not waiting for the instruction. "Ohhhhh, yes, Gwen."

I let her pleasure me this way until my clit wants her tongue. "Pull out and lick higher. Lick my hard throbbing clit, Gwen." She explores and finds it, sucking it between her lips. Oh, she's a natural. She's licking it hard and fast. I would have preferred slower for a while, but I let her go.

My clit is exploding under her lashing and it takes me only a minute until I'm screaming, "Oh, Gwen, yessss. I'm cumming!" I shout manically and she licks hard and fast. She brings me to a second orgasm, then I push her off.

I recover for a few seconds, then pull her head up to kiss her and lick my juice off her lips. I whisper, "Oh, my wonderful pet, you are a natural pussy licker." She smiles at me and I know that she's firmly in my trap. She will be pleasing me greatly.

I see that pleasing me has made her very excited. Her mouth is agape, her breathing is ragged and her eyes are aflame. I say, "You loved pleasing me, didn't you?"

"Yes, yes I did."

"And you did very well. I'm amazed at how well. And you are very excited now."

"Yes, yes I am."

"And you want to cum."

"Yes, yes I do."

"Stand." She looks puzzled but does so next to the sofa. "Ask permission to cum."

"May I cum?"

"Almost. Say, 'Please, Miss Mary, may I cum?'"

"Please, Miss Mary, may I cum?"

"Yes you may, my pet. Strip slowly for me."

She lifts her t-shirt off and I see that she's wearing a sports bra. I say, "Gwen, from now on, whenever you come over, you will not wear a bra. Understand?"

"Okay."

I patiently correct her, "No, you say 'Yes, Miss Mary.'"

"Yes, Miss Mary."

She removes her bra and I have my first view of her lovely little boobs with large nipples. "Oh, Gwen, I love your nipples."

"Thank you, Miss Mary." I smile. She's learning very quickly and seems happy in her new role as my pet.

I glance down at her jeans. She notices and unbuttons and unzips them and lets them drop to the floor, stepping out of them. I look at her knickers, and she takes them down quickly. She stands naked and I admire her trim form, with a full, curly but well-trimmed landing strip. "You've kept yourself very fit, Gwen, that's wonderful."

"Thank you, Miss Mary."

"Again, for future visits, you will wear a skirt and no knickers, unless I ask you to. And let your bush grow out fully. Only trim at the bikini line."

"Yes, Miss Mary."

"Very well, you may pleasure yourself as I watch. For this first time, you may cum any time you wish, but for later, you must ask permission."

"Yes, Miss Mary, thank you." She brings her hands to her boobs and runs her fingers over her nipples, making them huge. I gasp and cup my mound and rub gently. She pulls her nipples and gasps.

I rub my mound lightly and pull on a nipple as I watch her. She slides a hand to her pussy and stabs a finger inside. She must be very wet already. I spread my legs wide and with my fingers, I open my lips to display my pink pussy to her.

She groans at the sight and fucks herself wildly, slamming her palm onto her mound. I hold still, giving her the sight to enjoy. Soon, she screams as she cums, her finger pumping away. Juice flows past her hands, dripping down her thigh.

She stops moving, one hand on her mound with her finger inside, the other holding her boob. She pants as she comes down from her orgasm. I close my legs and lean back on the sofa.

She staggers to the other end of the sofa and collapses on it. "Well done, my pet. Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh, yes, Miss Mary, very much."

"I'm glad. Rest for a minute. Can I get you a drink? Water, juice?"

"A glass of water would be lovely. Thank you, Miss Mary."

I stand and walk to the kitchen, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "One down, one to go." I return with the water.

"Thank you, Miss Mary."

"You're very welcome, my pet."

She smiles at her new moniker. We both understand that she will please me and I will care for her and love her in return.

When she's settled, I collect her clothes and note the sizes of her knickers and bra for future reference. I toss them on the sofa next to her.

"You may dress and go home now. Now, remember, you must not wear a bra or knickers in this house ever again without specific instructions, understood?"

"Yes, Miss Mary. I will do that. May I say something?"

"Of course."

"I am a bit bewildered by what just happened, but in my bones, I feel like I belong here. I was taken aback the first time you called me your pet, but I love it. I want to make you feel so good."

"I'm so pleased you feel that way, Gwen. I had the feeling that you would. You know that I will love and cherish you and keep you safe always."

"Yes, Miss Mary, I know that, and it makes me so happy. Um, may I ask another question?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to give me a collar? I've heard of that."

"Ha ha, no, you don't need one. I can tell you will be a loyal pet." She smiles.

She has finished dressing and I walk to the door with her following. I give her a soft, loving hug and kiss her, tasting myself on her lips.

"Bye, for now, pet. But, oh, Cleo needs this, too. Send her over in an hour or so."

Gwen has a moment of indecision but realises that I am correct. "Yes, of course, Miss Mary." She leaves and I say to myself, "Yes! I'm going to have what I need."

I toss my robe onto the sofa and get back to organising my studio. After fiddling around for half an hour, I'm satisfied and go to the kitchen for some lunch. I have eaten it on the sofa when I hear a knock. "Ah, must be Cleo."

I toss on my sheer robe and open the door. "Hello, Cleo, please come in." I see that she is wearing shorts and a t-shirt with a bra under it.

"Thanks, Mary," she says with a hesitant tone of voice. She enters and I direct her to the sofa. I can tell that I will have to be more careful and take things slower with her - she is more damaged.

I sit next to her, with a little space between us. I can tell she's in some turmoil, so I wait for her to start. She finally says, "Um, Mary, what did you do to my mum?"

"What do you mean, Cleo?"

"She's bouncing off the ceiling."

"Oh, not in a bad way, I hope."

"No, she's deliriously happy. I've never seen her like that. It's almost scary."

"Oh, I see. What did she tell you?"

"You mean about being over here?"

"Yes."

"Um, well, she said that you made her feel very good."

I ponder how to progress the conversation. "Yes, she did feel good, and so did I."

"What happened?"

Now I really have to prepare my words carefully. "Well, first of all, I told her that I will always provide a safe haven for you both. I will care for you."

"That's so nice."

"I know that you two have been through a lot. I'll say more, but first I'd like to know a bit about you. I don't want to pry too much, but it sounds like your dad wasn't the best."

She tears up and says, "He was horrible. He always told me how ugly and worthless I was. And if I ever talked back to him in any way, he'd yell at me and sometimes hit me. He also treated Mum that way."

She throws herself onto me, sobbing into my shoulder. I hold her close and let her cry. After several exhausting minutes, she manages to stop. I hand her tissues and she wipes her eyes and blows her nose.

She pulls away a bit and says, "Oh, Mary, I'm so sorry, I seem to make you wet all the time." I choke on the unintended double entendre. Of course, she doesn't mean "make my pussy wet", but that's my goal.

"Oh, darling Cleo, it's nothing. I'm glad that you had a good cry. Are you okay now?"

She sniffs and says, "Yeah, better."

I smile at her and say, "That's good. Remember, you're always safe here."

"Oh, thank you, Mary. How can I repay you?"

Her question taps into my desires and I can't quite suppress a gasp. "Well, Cleo, that brings me to the second thing." I take another breath before I spill the beans. "I have helped your mother appreciate pleasing me."

"What do you mean?"

"Making me feel good."

Cleo looks puzzled for a moment, then surprised, even a little shocked. "Oh, you mean...oh surely not..."

"Yes, Cleo, she pleased me wonderfully sexually, amazingly well for a first-timer."

"Oh, wow," she says. I remain silent, letting the news sink in. "Um, so you want me to, um..."

"Cleo, I will never pressure you to do anything you aren't enthusiastically wanting to do. I would be delighted if you decide you can, but only if it's what you want. I will return the favour and make you feel better than you ever have."

"Oh. I don't know."

"Well, you liked our kiss last night, didn't you?"

"Oh, Mary, I didn't stop thinking about it last night. I had trouble getting to sleep."

"Would you like to kiss me again?"

She hesitates, but says, "Yes, I would."

"Then ask me."

Cleo takes a breath, and in the sweetest, most innocent voice whispers, "May I kiss you?"

"Yes, Cleo, you may kiss me." I sit where I am, letting her take the move to get close to me, making the commitment. She sidles up to me and lifts her face, bringing her lips to mine. She kisses me so softly that I barely feel it.

Still, I don't move toward her, forcing her to take the next step. She presses her lips more firmly. Then I return the kiss. She opens her mouth and slides her tongue out, probing my mouth. I reward her initiative by finding her tongue with mine.

She moans and puts her arm around me while lifting her body into mine. I feel her lovely full boobs press against my little ones. She's kissing deeply now, lost in the sensuality welling up in her body. She rubs her boobs on mine, and it's my turn to moan now.

She kisses me for another minute then breaks the kiss, breathlessly saying, "Oh, Mary."

I smile at her and reply, "Yes, Cleo?"

"I'm so..., so..."

"So what, Cleo?"

"I've never felt this way. I'm so giddy, so excited."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Oh, wow, yes."

"So, Cleo, what would you like now?"

"Oh, I don't know."

"I think you do, Cleo. I think you want me to touch your boobs. Am I right?"

"Oh yes, please."

"Ask me, then."

"Oh, Mary, please touch my boobs."

"Very well then." I reach my hands up and gently fondle her boobs through her t-shirt. She moans slightly. "I think I could do better if you took off your shirt and bra."

"Oh. Yes, I guess so." She lifts her t-shirt and tosses it on the floor. She takes a breath, wondering if she's doing the right thing, then reaches behind her and unclasps her bra. I see her lovely full but firm boobs.

"Good girl," I say as I lightly caress her naked boobs. She is breathing deeply as I wander my fingers over them, closing onto her nipples.

"Ahhh," she sighs, feeling my light pinch. I continuously pull them and twist them a little until she moans loudly.

"Do you love this, Cleo?"

"Oh yes."

"Then say, 'I love this, Miss Mary.'"

"Oh, I love this, Miss Mary." I smile at her using the compliant term now.

"I'm glad, Cleo." I continue teasing and pulling and lightly pinching her nipples, eliciting groans of pleasure. "What would you like me to do next?" I ask.

"Uh, I don't know."

"Don't you, Cleo? Isn't your pussy getting wet?"

"Uh, oh, maybe it is."

"Reach under your shorts and knickers and feel."

She slides a hand there and says, "Oh, my, yes I am so wet."

"Doesn't your pussy want me to touch it?"

She looks sheepish again and whispers, "Yes."

"Then say 'Please touch my pussy, Miss Mary.'"

"Please touch my pussy, Miss Mary."

"I would, Cleo, but there are things in the way. Shouldn't you take them off?"

"Of course, Miss Mary." I can see the remnants of resistance falling away. She unbuttons her shorts and pulls the zipper down. Lifting her hips, she pulls them and her knickers down her legs and off.

"Good girl. Now I see that you have a landing strip like your mum. I told her to grow her bush out for me, but for you, it would make me very happy for you to always shave bare from now on. Will you do that for me? Will you make me happy?"

"Yes, Miss Mary, I want to make you happy."

"Thank you, Cleo. Now I will touch your pussy. Open your legs." I can see that she's still nervous, but she complies.

I run a finger lightly up and down each pussy lip. She gasps. I push very gently between them and rub the inside of each lip, feeling her juice lubricate my finger. She's panting now.