Mary's Control Ch. 01 - Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slide a little deeper between her lips and swirl around. She moans. I spiral to her entrance and press my fingertip against it. "What would you like me to do now, Cleo?"

"Oh, Miss Mary, please put your finger in me."

"Very well, Cleo." I am pleased that she is consistently using the correct form of request. I push gently and my finger glides easily into her dripping pussy. I feel her tight pussy grip it as it slides halfway in.

I start pushing deeper and then withdrawing, fucking her very slowly. She gurgles as I maintain a slow, steady pace and feel her pussy pulsing around my finger. "You love this, don't you, Cleo."

"Oh my, Miss Mary, yes I love it. I feel so wonderful."

"Well, I told you I would take care of you and make you feel good because you will please me."

"I want to please you, Miss Mary."

"I know you do, and I love you for it."

A smile comes to her face before her excitement fills it with a lustful blank stare. I gradually increase the speed of my fucking, and she moans. I feel her completely surrendering to me.

"You belong to me, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss Mary, I am yours."

"Good girl. I will love you tenderly for it."

I am fucking deeper, harder, faster, slapping her mound with my palm when I'm deep. "Tell me to fuck you hard."

"Ohhhhh, Miss Mary, please fuck me, fuck me hard!"

"Good girl." I fuck her madly. I feel her getting close. "You want me to rub your clit now and make you cum, don't you?"

"Oh, Miss Mary, yes. Please rub my clit and make me cum."

"Very well, my pet. I will." I rub my drenched finger over her clit as she has requested, feeling its hardness. She is screaming now. "Yes, my pet, cum for me. Cum for your loving Mary."

"Ahhhhh, Miss Mary," she shouts, "I'm cummingggggggg. Ohhhhhhhhhhh." Her body shakes as I rock my finger over her throbbing clit. After several spasms of her body, I hold my finger still, hard against her clit. Waves of pleasure rock through her. I know she is mine now.

When she collapses, I remove my finger and hold her close to me, letting her melt into me. Her head rests on my shoulder as she wallows in her newfound pleasure. My body wants attention, but I tell it to wait a few minutes until she's ready to serve me.

Eventually, she rouses herself from her dreamy state and says, "Oh my goodness, Miss Mary, I never had any idea I could feel like that."

"Well now you do, Cleo, and when you're ready, you will return the favour."

"Oh, yes, Miss Mary, I want to please you so much."

"I know you will do well, Cleo." I slowly spread my robe and show her my naked body. "Do you like my body, Cleo?"

"Oh, yes, Miss Mary, you are so beautiful. I have been admiring your body ever since you were in our kitchen."

"You don't think my boobs are too small?"

"Oh no, I love them."

"I would love you to love them. Please do so."

She tentatively reaches out and cups my little boobs in her hands. I see that she's curious how they feel. I look down and watch her explore them. Then she touches my nipples and I sigh. She smiles, knowing that she has made me start to feel good.

My nipples become erect under her touch. She plays with them, stroking and pulling. When she pinches them, I gasp and she grins. "You really know what you are doing, Cleo."

"Do I? I've never done this before."

"Well, you are born to it, then. Feel free to touch me anywhere. No need to ask."

"Thank you, Miss Mary."

She looks down and strokes my thighs up and down. My legs automatically open in response. "I'm not sure how to touch you."

"Do you remember how I touched your pussy?"

"I think so."

"Well, your touch is so lovely, just try what you think will please me."

"Okay, Miss Mary."

She does a great job of copying my treatment of her pussy, and she has me dripping in a few minutes. "Taste me now, Cleo."

"Oh," she says.

"I know you've never done it, but it will make me very happy."

"I don't know what to do."

"I'll tell you. Have a close look at my pussy. See how wet you have made me?"

"Yes, Miss Mary. I hope you liked that."

"Yes, my pet, I did. Now lick my pussy lips."

"Yes, Miss Mary." She licks them gingerly, unsure of what she's doing. I moan on purpose to encourage her. She continues.

"Now suck on them, and lick them." She does that, and I don't have to pretend anymore. She has the hang of it, teasing my lips with her tongue. I gather that she likes the taste because before I can tell her to lick inside my pussy, she dives in with her tongue.

"Mmmm," I moan. "That feels so good."

She redoubles her tongue fucking, and she's making me hot. I let her continue until I need to cum. "Now suck on my clit and lick it." She moves her mouth up and sucks hard, flicking my clit with her tongue.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" I yell, certainly not faking it. She seems to know how to lick. She starts licking harder and faster. My body lurches up into her face. She lashes at my clit, and I yell, "Oh, yes, just like that, don't stop." She doesn't and I quickly approach an orgasm.

Soon, I'm there, and I scream, "Oh, yes, Cleo, you're making me cum. Ahhhhh." She keeps licking until I push her head away. "Oh, pet, that was wonderful. I can't believe it was your first time."

She lifts her head and smiles at me. "I'm so glad that you enjoyed it, Miss Mary."

"Oh, I did, Cleo. Wow. Come here and kiss me. I want to taste myself on your lips."

She lies on top of me and I kiss her tenderly and lick my juice off of her. I caress her back, feeling her lovely full boobs press onto my little ones. She relaxes into me and we melt together.

After a few minutes, she rolls off of me and gazes adoringly at me. I caress her hair and say, "You are already a wonderful pet. I am going to take such good care of you."

"Thank you, Miss Mary. I want to please you so much."

"I'm sure you will, Cleo. I'm so glad you moved next door to me."

"Oh, so am I."

"I like how you call me your pet, Miss Mary. It feels loving."

"I do love you."

"Do you call Mum that?"

"Yes, I have two lovely new pets. I'm so happy."

"Cool. I'm happy to have met you."

I kiss her softly and gaze at her lovely body again. "Me, too. I have a favour to ask, to make me happy."

"Anything, Miss Mary."

"When you get home, text me with your school name, and the sizes of the skirt and blouse of your school uniform."

She has a querying look, but responds, "Sure. Anything else?"

"No, just remember to shave before you come over next time. Oh, and from now on, never wear a bra or knickers in this house unless told to. That reminds me, let me see those sizes."

"Yes, Miss Mary," she says, smiling broadly. I can see that she is happy with her new identity.

"You may go home now. Be sure to give your mum a big kiss on the lips so she can taste me."

"Of course, Miss Mary." She dresses, not putting on her bra and knickers but carrying them in her hand as she walks to the door.

"Bye, for now, my pet."

"Bye, Miss Mary."

We kiss and she leaves, floating on air to her house next door.

Chapter 1 of 7