Mary's Control Ch. 02 - Training Day

Story Info
Mary trains her new pets with a new acquaintance's help.
7.3k words
4.84
10.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

PASSING TIME

As promised, Cleo texts me her school name and the sizes of her school uniform blouse and skirt. I search for the shop that supplies her school and order a skirt and blouse. Wickedly, I order the blouse one size too small, so her boobs will bulge out. I specify pick-up, so I can get the uniform tomorrow.

I search for a maid's outfit for Gwen. I find both legitimate shops and sex shops that have them. The sex shop outfits look slutty, and I decide I don't like that. I can alter a traditional outfit to be suggestive, so I locate a shop.

I call Gwen. "Come over at ten in the morning. We're going shopping."

"Okay, Miss Mary, for what?"

"You'll see. You may wear knickers but no bra."

"Yes, Miss Mary." I smile as I wonder what Gwen is imagining.

I dig my sewing machine out of the closet and set it up on the table in the studio. It's late afternoon, wine o'clock, so I pour myself a cold white and sit on the sofa. I think about how I seduced the lovely mother and daughter today and now have them as my pets.

I decide to call Mei, as I haven't talked with her for a while.

"Hey, Mary!"

"Hi, Mei. How are ya?"

"Great, and you?"

"Wonderful here. Um, I have some news."

"Oh? Do tell."

"Well, you know that I've told you that I have liked situations lately where I'm in control."

"Yeah, I remember."

"I have two new neighbours, a mother and daughter. The daughter is eighteen, finishing high school."

"Oh, yeah?"

"They are both gorgeous and nice people too."

"Well, and?"

"Well, Mei, I have two pets."

"Shut up!"

We giggle. "Yes, they are first-time lesbians, and enthusiastic at it."

"You are so naughty."

"I know. I've just had my first time with each of them, but they love the idea of being my pets. I will care for them dearly."

"Fuck me."

"Well, Mei, if you come back sometime, I'm sure that they will."

"Damn, I'm ready to book a flight. I was thinking about coming for the January holidays, but I may have to come down sooner."

"Great. They love pleasing me, and I'm going to give them more training, so by the time you get here, they will make you feel so good."

"God, I'm wet already, just thinking about it."

"He he, good. You know you can always stay here. They live just next door."

"Mmm. Do you have pictures of them?"

"No, I did do some modelling with them, but I deleted the photos. I'm sure that I can take more later, and have them let me keep some."

"Damn, Mary, you could seduce a nun."

"Wow, now that's a challenge. I'll have to think about that."

"Oh, you are evil. Well, thanks for calling. Bye, sexy."

"Kisses!"

I have no plans for the evening, so I eat a quick dinner and then settle into my sofa, pulling up past recordings of my activities, many with Mei and some with recent playmates.

I get a glass dildo out of the coffee table drawer and slowly fuck my pussy as I watch and reminisce. Three times I bring myself to the edge while watching girls please me, and then I rub my clit and cum.

I turn off the TV and think about Gwen and Cleo. I decide to give them a little thrill. I take a few selfies with my smiling face and little boobs, select the best one and I text it to both of them.

In a few minutes, Cleo replies, "Wow, that's hot."

Gwen's reply follows several minutes later. "Oh, Miss Mary, you made me so hot. Had to rub and cum." A minute later, she sends a boob shot. I set the phone on the table and gaze at it while I rub my pussy and clit and cum again.

I clean up and go to bed, daydreaming about my new pets.

SHOPPING TRIP

In the morning, I have breakfast and shower. I dress in nice pants and a tight tube top, with no bra of course. At 9:30, Gwen calls.

"Hey, Gwen."

"Hi, Miss Mary. I told Cleo that we were going shopping. She asked if she can come too. Is that okay?"

"Um, yeah, all right. Tell her the same - knickers are okay but no bra."

"I'll let her know."

They come over at 10:00 and we get into my car. I first drive to the school uniform shop to get Cleo's uniform. I dash in and pick it up while they wait in the car. Then we go to the shop with the maid's uniforms. We all go in.

The shop assistant greets us, "Welcome. How may I help you?"

I reply, "We need a maid's uniform."

"Certainly, for which one of you?"

"For this lovely woman," I say, pointing out Gwen.

"Of course, any particular style?"

"I'm not sure, let's see what you have."

She shows us two racks of outfits. I take several and hold them up to Gwen. They are all prim and proper, but I see a couple that can be altered to be sexy.

"May we try these on?" I ask.

"Of course. The fitting rooms are just there."

We all go into a room and close the door behind us. Cleo sits on a bench and Gwen stands, looking at me.

"Well, these won't try themselves on, Gwen. Take off your clothes."

She's a little more embarrassed here than she was in my house, but she strips to her knickers. She tries on a dress, and I look all around it, but can't see how to alter it to our needs. "Next," I say, handing her a skirt and blouse.

She takes off the dress, and I admire her trim form. She then puts on the second outfit.

The skirt fits nicely, and I can take it up to the desired length. The blouse is satiny with frills down the centre. I caress her boobs through it and see that her nipples poke through very nicely.

I examine it and discover side panels that can be removed to give side views of her boobs. I don't mention that, but ask her, "How does that look?"

Gwen turns in front of the mirror and says, "Yes, it's elegant. I like it."

"Cleo, how does your mother look? Like a proper servant?"

She giggles and says, "Yes, very nice."

"Okay then, we'll get the second outfit."

"Can I try mine on?" Cleo asks.

"Oh, sure, Cleo. Go get it. We'll wait here." I hand her my car keys, and she scampers out to the car and returns with it. She undresses and puts it on.

"Oh, the blouse is too small," she complains.

"Not at all, Cleo, I like it that way. Let's undo three buttons from the top. See, that's better."

Gwen's eyes are wide at the salacious view of her daughter's boobs, her ample cleavage bursting through, her nipples clearly visible through the blouse.

"It's perfect!" I exclaim.

"Oh my, I don't know," Cleo says.

"Now, Cleo, darling. You want to make me happy, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss Mary," she whispers.

"Well I love you in that outfit, so don't you want to wear it for me?"

"Yes, Miss Mary."

"Great. Now gather your other clothes and let's go have lunch."

"Like this?" Cleo says, before correcting herself. "Of course, Miss Mary."

I smile at her. Gwen has a little smile, too.

I pay for Gwen's outfit and I drive us to a shopping mall, where I lead them to a café with seating along the corridor. I direct them to sit facing the passers-by. A waitress comes by with menus. "Good morning, any drinks?"

"I'll have a large cap, please."

"Regular skim latte for me," Gwen orders.

"Regular cap," Cleo says.

We peruse the menus and select our lunch meals and place the orders when our coffees are brought.

"You two look yummy," I say.

Gwen smiles but Cleo is embarrassed.

I notice that Cleo's lovely cleavage is getting a lot of attention, mostly from men but a few women smile at her. I smile back at the pretty women. One of them walks by but then turns around and looks at the three of us.

I smile broadly and say, "Good morning."

She says, "Good morning," and takes a seat at the table next to me. She's a pretty woman, maybe 30, with long, straight dark hair covering large boobs. She wearing a short dress. She glances at my boobs, then back at Gwen and Cleo.

After her coffee order is taken, she says to me, "Nice morning, isn't it?"

"Yes it is, we've just been shopping."

"I see. Going to a fancy dress party?"

"Oh, not really, just having them look nice," I reply.

Gwen is smiling but Cleo is blushing, unaccustomed to public attention.

"And they look very nice. I'm Melissa."

"Nice to meet you, Melissa, I'm Mary, this is Gwen and her daughter Cleo."

"Lovely to meet you, Gwen and Cleo."

When they don't respond, I prompt them, "Don't be rude, ladies, say hello to Melissa."

"Hello, Melissa," Gwen says.

"Sorry, Miss Mary. Hello, Melissa, nice to meet you," Cleo says.

I hear a faint gasp from Melissa. She leans close to my ear and whispers, "Miss Mary? Um..."

I giggle softly and whisper back, "Yes, these are my two pets."

Melissa inhales sharply. "Oh, my."

Our lunches arrive. Gwen and especially Cleo are relieved that they can dive in and avoid conversation.

I eat mine while admiring Melissa's slim body, which accentuates her voluptuous boobs. Melissa's coffee arrives.

"Melissa, aren't these two ladies lovely?"

"Oh, yes, they are. I saw them and was taken immediately by their beauty."

"So you had to sit here and admire them, didn't you?"

"Yes, Mary, I did."

"I'm glad you appreciate them. I certainly do. And you are very attractive, Melissa. Gwen and Cleo, don't you find Melissa sumptuous?"

Gwen replies, "Yes, very lovely. Stunning."

I stare at Cleo, silently demanding her response. "You are very pretty, Melissa," she finally stammers.

I lean to Melissa and whisper, "They're very new with women, so they're a bit shy, especially Cleo."

Melissa smiles and says, "Well thank you, Gwen and Cleo."

We finish our lunches and coffee in silence. I catch Melissa's eye and flick my eyes down the corridor, saying, "I have to go to the loo." I get up and walk along.

Melissa takes my hint and says, "I do too." She gets up and follows me. We turn down the hall toward the toilets. We go into the ladies' room, and I get us into a stall. I ask, "Do you want them to please you?"

Melissa says, "Oh my, Mary, wow. You don't beat around the bush, do you?"

"No, I hate wasting time."

"Well..."

"Did you start getting wet back there, or not?"

"Uh, yes, Mary, I think so."

"Well, these two need training. I just started them out yesterday."

"Goodness."

"So you can come over, say tonight, and help me out, and get some pretty nice pleasure. For first-timers, they were great yesterday - real naturals."

"I don't know."

"I bet your pussy knows." I quickly slide my hand under her dress up to her knickers and rub her slit. "Mmm, yes your knickers are soaked. You want them." I pull out my hand and sniff her juice before licking it off. "Yum, they will love licking you."

I get my phone out of my handbag and prepare to send a text. "What's your phone number?" She tells me and I quickly send her a text with my name. I hear a buzzing in her handbag to confirm that I had the correct number.

"I'm going now, Melissa. You can stay and jill off if you want."

I leave the stall and return to Gwen and Cleo with a casual smile, not hinting at my conversation with Melissa.

ALTERATIONS

I pay up and we go to my house. "I need to alter your uniforms. Come in and let me take measurements." Gwen and Cleo seem uncertain but follow me in. I lead them to the studio and get out my sewing kit.

"Stand here, Gwen," I tell her, as I kneel and pin up the hem of her skirt all around, having it just below her knickers. "Can you see her knickers, Cleo?"

"No."

I lift the hem a tiny bit. "How about now?"

"Yes, just."

"Good. You can take off your skirt now, Gwen." She does and I notice a stain on her knickers and rub her slit. "Oh, you got wet at the café, did you? Did you think Melissa was hot?"

"Yes, Miss Mary."

I giggle.

"Your turn, Cleo." I repeat the skirt measuring and have her take off her skirt. "Now, let's make sure you don't button those buttons." I take a pair of sharp scissors and cut off the top three buttons that I had unbuttoned earlier. "Okay, off with it." Cleo takes it off and she's standing in front of me, only in knickers, which have a stain also.

I rub her slit and say, "You liked Melissa, too, didn't you, Cleo?"

"Yes, Miss Mary, she is so pretty."

"Well, my lovelies, if we're lucky, you may get to see her soon."

"Now, Gwen, let's see what we can do about this blouse. I stand and look at it, frowning at the task I've given myself of removing panels of the blouse. I make some marks and say, "Okay, take it off. I have some work to do."

"You two sit on the sofa while I work. I love seeing your gorgeous bodies." Gwen's little boobs and Cleo's larger ones are both delightful shapes that are so pleasing to look at. "Oh, I think it's only fair that you can look at my boobs, too." I whip my top off and begin working.

As I sew the hems of the skirts, Gwen and Cleo are gazing at me. I glance at them and see excitement in their eyes. "Do you like my boobs?"

Gwen replies, "Oh, yes, Miss Mary. They are beautiful."

"I love yours, too, Gwen. And Cleo, how about you?"

"Oh yes, Miss Mary, I do."

I smile at them and say, "You may touch yourselves while you watch if you like." Gwen immediately raises her hands to her boobs and caresses them. Cleo looks at her mother and is transfixed. "Cleo, does it excite you to see your mother play with her nipples?" She nods.

"Gwen, would you like to see Cleo play with her nipples?"

"Oh. Yes, Miss Mary, I would."

I stare at Cleo and she slowly brings her fingers to her nipples, pulling them gently.

"Mmm, that's so lovely, keep doing that, ladies, as I work. But don't touch your pussy yet. I know you will want to soon." Gwen smiles and Cleo moans a little, gazing at her mother's fingers twisting her nipples.

I finish sewing the hems of the skirts and pick up Gwen's blouse and start cutting out the panels roughly. I hold it up and decide I need to see how it works.

"Cleo, keep touching. Gwen, I need you to stand and try on the blouse." She stands and we fit it, buttoning all of the front buttons. The missing panels display the sides of her boobs, not quite revealing the nipples. I'm pleased.

"Okay let's take it off and I'll finish it. You can sit and play with your nipples again." Gwen does that and gazes at her daughter, who is moaning from her tweaking.

I take a break and gaze at them and join them in pulling my nipples for a minute before I work on finishing Gwen's blouse. It takes me about ten minutes, during which time my pets have become excited. I see wet spots on their knickers again and smile.

I get up and go over to Cleo and rub her wet slit, pressing and feeling her hard clit. She moans and I rub it harder, bringing her close to cumming, then I pull off. "Ohhh, Miss Mary," she groans.

"Yes, Cleo."

"May I cum, please, Miss Mary?"

"Are you close?"

"Yes."

I smile and say, "Not yet, you need to learn patience."

"Ohhhh."

"Now, Cleo, you should say, 'Thank you, Miss Mary.'"

She gasps and says it.

I now rub Gwen's soaked knickers and she moans. "Now Gwen, do you want to cum?"

"I can wait, Miss Mary."

"Good girl. Okay, both of you stop touching and stand up. Take off your knickers. Let's try on your outfits." They put them on and I'm delighted with the results.

Gwen looks very proper from the front, but a side view shows her lovely little boobs, just showing the edges of her aureolae. Her skirt hides none of her long trim legs and just barely covers her pussy. I sit on the sofa and look up and just see the bottom of it.

Looking up Cleo's skirt, I can just barely make out the bottom of her lips. Her ample boobs are protruding their cleavage through the tight blouse.

I grin and say, "Oh, ladies, you are so amazing. I must take some photos of you." I position them standing, arrange some lights and take several photos from various angles. I quickly review them and smile.

"Now sit on the sofa, together. Gwen put your arm around your darling daughter." I reposition some lights and take more photos.

"Look at each other. Smile. Lovely. Now look at each other's boobs but don't move yet. Appreciate the beauty of each other." I take more photos, with some close-ups of their faces, which are staring to display excitement.

"Okay, now don't move yet, but Gwen, imagine reaching over and slipping your fingers under Cleo's blouse, caressing her boob. Cleo, imagine your mother's fingers touching you, loving you." Cleo's mouth opens and she's breathing harder, excited from the suggestion. I take several photos of her face and cleavage.

"Now, Cleo, do the same for your mother. Imagine reaching into the side of the blouse and feeling her nipple." They start breathing harder as I take lots of photos of their lust-filled faces.

"Gwen, slowly move your face toward Cleo's. Think about kissing her." I take photos of the faces closing together. "Now kiss her softly." She does and they moan softly. "Deeper now." They kiss harder and then their passion takes over and I don't have to give directions.

I take many photos of them kissing. I reach down and take Gwen's hand that has been resting on her thigh and place it at the bottom of Cleo's boob. I step back and let nature take its course.

Gwen's fingers slide up and caress Cleo's boob through her blouse. Cleo moans and kisses her mother madly. Gwen fingers her nipple and makes it hard. I take several photos of that, then reach down and unbutton the remaining buttons of Cleo's blouse.

Gwen opens the blouse, revealing Cleo's naked boob. I take several shots of it. Gwen then caresses her daughter's boob. Cleo moans loudly. I step back and notice that Cleo has spread her legs wide. I take shots of Cleo from face to pussy lips, and then take close-ups of her pussy.

Gwen breaks their kiss and opens Cleo's blouse completely, displaying both boobs. I take shots of them before Gwen plants her mouth onto Cleo's newly exposed nipple, still pulling the other one. Cleo screams with pleasure.

I take my hand and guide Gwen's hand down to Cleo's pussy. I pull the skirt up to allow a clear view of the pussy. She glides a finger between her daughter's dripping lips and it disappears deep into her pussy. Cleo moans again.

Gwen fucks her daughter for a minute and then brings her soaked finger over her clit, rubbing it. I say, "Cleo, you may cum." Gwen rubs her clit hard and fast and Cleo screams, "Ohhhh, Mum, yesssss, I'm cumming."

I have taken numerous photos and stop for a second, then I realise that my pussy has drenched my knickers. I set my camera down and my hand flies down and rubs my pussy through the wet fabric. I watch Cleo cumming again and I pinch my nipple as I rub my pussy, moaning.

Gwen pulls off of Cleo and sits back, letting her daughter recover. Cleo's head is leaning back, with her eyes closed. I take more shots of her satisfied body, showing her face, boobs and pussy.

I then look at Gwen, who is gazing at her daughter. I unbutton her blouse and open it to show her lovely little boobs. I take photos of her smiling up at me.

Cleo opens her eyes, lifts her head, and sees her mother uncovered. "Oh, Mum, you made me feel so good. Let me..." she says as her mouth sucks in one boob and her hand grabs the other, pawing it. It's Gwen's turn to moan. I keep photographing this delicious scene.

After a minute, I guide Cleo's hand to her mother's pussy, again lifting the skirt to let the camera see. She slams her finger in and fucks her mum roughly, slamming her palm against her clit with each deep thrust.

"Cum for us, Gwen," I say, and she does, screaming wildly. I finish taking photos, set my camera down and sit on the floor. I rip my knickers off and finger my pussy and rub my clit and cum madly myself.

After a few minutes, Gwen says, "Wow, Miss Mary, I didn't expect that. I got carried away."

"Me too," Cleo says.