Mary's Control Ch. 02 - Training Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well ladies, I'm happy that you have discovered loving each other. I think you should practice a lot at home."

"Oh, I think we will," Gwen replies. "You don't mind, do you, Cleo?"

"Oh, Mum, no, I loved it."

"I'm so pleased," I say. "You can go home, now ladies, in your uniforms. Remember, unless otherwise requested, you will wear those when you come over, with no bra or knickers."

"Of course, Miss Mary. See you later," Gwen says.

"I may ask you to come over this evening if Melissa is available."

Cleo asks, "Oh, Miss Mary, will we be expected to please her?"

"Yes, my lovely young pet. You don't mind, do you?"

"No, she's very pretty. I'd like that."

"Great. I'll be in touch."

They go home. I take the memory card out of the camera and go to the desk in my bedroom and insert it into my laptop. I review the photos - damn, these two were hot. I get wet again while culling the set to about twenty of the best shots.

I email one of the first shots of them standing dressed in their final uniforms to Mei, saying, "Here are my new pets."

While making a sandwich for lunch, Mei calls.

I answer, "So what do you think?"

"Damn, girl, they are hot. They look so delicious in their short skirts with boobs peeking out. Especially Cleo, in her schoolgirl outfit - so naughty."

"I know. I took more photos of them. I got them to finger each other and cum. I had to cum after watching them do that."

"Oh, I want to be there now. I'm going to see when I can get there."

"Any time, Mei. Oh, and I had them in their uniforms at a café earlier, but before I altered them to be so sexy. We met a woman who might be over this evening to share my pets' affections."

"God, I can't believe you. You turn every woman you meet into a lesbian."

"Well, not every woman, but I try," I say, giggling.

"Stay wet, my friend."

"Yes, I won't be having a problem about that, Mei. See you, bye."

"Bye."

MELISSA VISITS

Melissa texts me at 5:30, "I'm free now."

I call her.

"Hi, Mary."

"Hey, gorgeous. Want to come over?"

"Oh, yes, I sure do. Will Gwen and Cleo be there?"

"They've gone home. I'm going to let them rest for a bit. We had a hot photo session this afternoon."

"Oh, wow."

"Can I get back to you in a minute?"

"Of course. Bye."

I hang up and call Gwen.

"Hello, Miss Mary."

"Hey, Gwen. How are you and Cleo?"

"Oh. My. God. Mary, you have given us life. We are bouncing off the walls with delight here."

"I'm so glad, Gwen. Are you tired from this afternoon?"

"Tired? No, not me. I'm buzzing here. Cleo, are you tired? She says not at all."

"So would my pets like to be shared with the beautiful Melissa tonight?"

"Oh! Wow! I'd love it. She's so lovely. Cleo, do you want to be with Melissa tonight? She's nodding yes."

"Great. Um, how would 7:30 be? That gives you time to eat and rest."

"That will be a delight, Miss Mary."

"See you then."

I call Melissa back.

"Hey."

"Okay, here's an idea. You bring a pizza, anything but onions, and I'll have wine. Come over when you can and we can get to know each other before the pets come over at 7:30."

"Sounds like a plan. I'm on it. Bye."

I text the photo of my two new pets in their outfits to Melissa and include my address.

I have a quick shower and then think about what to wear. I rummage through my wardrobe and find a loose dress like an Indian sari with a nice print. I toss it on with nothing underneath. Checking in the mirror, the shape of my little boobs is apparent, but the print masks the nipples, so that's nice.

I wander to the kitchen and make sure I have enough white wine in the fridge. I set the dining table with two glasses, two plates, forks just in case and oh yes, lots of napkins.

I go back to my room and bring my laptop to the dining table so I can show Melissa the photos from the afternoon. I am browsing them, lazily fingering my nipples when there's a knock at the door.

I open it to see Melissa with a pizza. She's in a similar dress, but hers is sheer and hides nothing. She's not wearing a bra, and I notice that her full boobs, maybe D cups, are the firmest I've ever seen for ones that large. Her nipples are huge, but not erect at the moment.

"Do come in, gorgeous," I say as I lead the way to the dining table.

"Nice house, Mary."

"Thanks." I give her the 30-second version of how I inherited it.

She opens the pizza and I ask, "Red or white?"

"White, please."

I pour us each a glass of white. "Cheers."

"Cheers."

We eat a slice each before talking.

Melissa says, "So tell me about your pets. How did you meet them? Is this something you do a lot?"

"They just moved next door. I saw them through the window when they drove up and was interested instantly. I'm all lesbian, as you may have gathered, and they are so lovely. Well, you saw their pictures."

"Yes, in their alluring outfits. Did you buy those?"

"I bought the outfits and altered them. Shortened the skirts and cut out the sides of Gwen's blouse."

"Looks great. Will they be wearing those when they come over?"

"Yes, that's the idea. Those are their standard uniforms when they are here."

"And they have served you already?"

"Yes, I introduced them to the pleasures of womanly love."

"Wow, you really take control, don't you?"

I smile and say, "Uh, yeah it's in my nature now, with those who want to be controlled. I'm happy to have encounters with equals, and I imagine you to be one."

"You know, Mary, I thought I was a dom, but I can't ever see taking control of you. Nor am I a sub, so yeah."

After a second slice of pizza, I open the laptop and bring up the set of photos. "Here's today's action."

"Oh, a nice loving mother and daughter. Hmm, in this one they look a bit different; are they looking at each other's boobs?"

"Uh-huh. Keep going."

"They look excited now. Oh, now they are kissing gently, nice. Wow, now they aren't kissing like a usual mother and daughter."

"No."

"Oh, Mum is touching the daughter's boob. Oh, now her blouse is open. This is hot."

Melissa works through to Cleo cumming and then resting.

"Oh my, Mary, you must be a witch to have Gwen do that for Cleo so soon after meeting them."

"Maybe I am, but you're not finished yet. Keep going."

"More?"

She goes through the photos of Cleo making Gwen cum.

"Oh, Mary these are stunning. Sexy. And good quality, too."

"Thanks. I've been working on my photography."

I look at Melissa's boobs and I see her big nipples engorged now.

"I think you'll like them, Melissa."

"Too right I will. I'm so excited already."

"So I noticed," I said, smiling broadly. "Now remember, I don't want any degrading manner - please treat my pets lovingly."

"Why, of course," Melissa says. "Shall we play until they get here?"

"Oh, let's wait until the pets get here. In the meantime, tell me a little about you."

"Oh, not a lot to say. I had a pretty normal upbringing. I got married because it was expected. He was nice but I came to realise that I just don't love guys, sexually anyway. He was hurt but I told him that he is a great guy, and a woman who wants a guy will make him happy, but that's not me.

"He finally accepted it and we're good friends now. He has a new wife, she's great and they're happy. But for me, it's women only."

"Yeah, I get that. Been with anyone lately?"

"Not for a while."

"Well, I'm glad you noticed us at the café."

"So am I. I'm intrigued."

"We all think you're gorgeous."

"So are you, Mary, and they are too. I've never thought that a mother and daughter would be sexy together, but wow."

"Yes, they obviously have a deep love, and I showed them the next path."

We finish the pizza and I top up our wine glasses. We chat for a while and then hear a knock on the door.

"Ah, the pets are here," I say as I leap up and open the door.

"Come in, Gwen and Cleo. Melissa is here. She's eager to see you." I lead them to the dining table. "You remember Melissa from the café, of course."

"Yes, Miss Mary," Gwen replies.

"Oh, don't they look darling?" Melissa says.

"Thank you, Miss Melissa," Gwen says.

I look at Cleo, then she realises she must answer, "Thank you, Miss Melissa."

"You're welcome, ladies."

"Come close and let me see you," Melissa asks. They walk and stand by her, one on each side. "May I touch them?" she asks me.

"Of course."

She turns to Cleo and smiles. "Oh, Cleo, I love your school uniform, but surely you don't wear this one to school?"

"No, Miss Melissa, Miss Mary altered this for me."

"And she did a fine job," Melissa says, as she runs her hand over Cleo's boob and then slides it across, under her blouse, feeling her naked boob. Cleo gasps a little as her nipple hardens under Melissa's soft touch.

Then Melissa looks down and says, "Oh my, how short your skirt is." She runs her hand up Cleo's leg and moves up to her slit. "Oh, nice and smooth!" She runs her finger along the lips and then slides between them. "Mmmm, you are wet for me, Cleo. Do you like me?"

"Oh, yes, Miss Melissa."

"I like you too, Cleo."

"Thank you, Miss Melissa."

Turning the other way, "And let's see what Gwen has to offer. I love the maid's outfit, also with a short skirt, and, oh, Mary, I love how you've cut out the sides of the blouse. I can see Gwen's lovely little boob." She reaches inside the blouse and fondles it. Gwen smiles.

"Now what's under the skirt? Oh look, a landing strip! Nice and curly. I love the variety."

"Yes, Melissa," I say, "I'm having Cleo stay shaven but Gwen will grow out her bush."

"Mmm, nice. I'd love to see it then."

I interrupt and say, "Why don't we all go to my big bed?"

"An excellent idea!" Melissa says. I lead and they all follow.

"This is meant to be a training day for my lovely pets. I think we should test them on their oral skills. Melissa, why don't you undress and lie on the far side of the bed?" I also strip and lie on the near side.

Melissa asks, "I love their cute outfits, can they keep them on while they service us?"

"Sure! Melissa, who would you like?"

"Young Cleo, please."

"Certainly. Cleo, please Melissa with your mouth. And Gwen, you can do me."

"Yes, Miss Mary," they each say in turn before lying on us and kissing our boobs.

"Melissa, feel free to let Cleo know how she could do better."

"Okay."

Gwen is kissing my boobs all over, then she plants soft kisses on my nipples. "Oo, that's lovely, Gwen."

I hear Melissa say, "Not so fast, Cleo, take it easy, we have plenty of time."

"Sorry, Miss Melissa."

"It's fine, Cleo, I know you're pretty new at this. Keep going, slowly and gently." I watch Cleo kiss and lick Melissa's boobs gently. "That's it."

Meanwhile, Gwen is doing an excellent job building my excitement nicely. She starts licking my nipples so tenderly. I moan. Melissa is moaning too.

Gwen starts moving down, and Melissa notices that. She says, "You can move down now, Cleo." I look over and see Cleo gently kissing her way down Melissa's stomach, taking it nice and slowly.

Seeing the four of us is hot. Melissa and I are naked, and it's exciting to have Gwen and Cleo in their outfits.

Gwen is softly kissing my pussy lips now, moving up one side and down the other. "Oh, Gwen, that's lovely. Cleo, why don't you watch your mother for a while and watch and learn? Is that okay, Melissa?"

"Yes, fine," Melissa replies.

"Yes, Miss Mary," Cleo answers.

Gwen keeps kissing around and around my lips, then slips her tongue out and licks lightly around and around. "Ahh, yes, Gwen," I cry. She keeps that up for a minute before sliding her tongue in a little to lick the inside of one lip moving up, and the other moving down.

"Oh, that's heavenly." Cleo moves her face close to watch intently. I see Melissa looking over at Cleo as well. I reach down and spread my lips wide with my fingers to give Cleo a good view of what Gwen is doing.

Slowly, Gwen spirals her tongue deeper. I moan and Cleo gasps in sympathy with my excitement. I spread my legs wide. Gwen pokes her tongue at my pussy entrance and I gasp, grab the back of her head and push it hard into me.

Gwen responds by diving her tongue deep into me and licking all around. "Ohhh, fuck, yessss, Gwen," I blurt.

Melissa says, "Cleo, why don't you try on me what your lovely mum just did for Mary."

"Yes, Miss Melissa, I would love to." I assume that she is proceeding to copy what she has seen, but I am getting too lost in Gwen's lovely licking to notice now.

Gwen is now stabbing my pussy with her tongue. I moan in a staccato fashion in time with her deep stabs. My clit is throbbing and it wants some attention but I tell it to be patient because Gwen is delighting my pussy.

My head is lying back on the pillow, my eyes are closed and I am wallowing in pleasure from Gwen's ministrations. I hear Melissa moaning so I'm sure that Cleo is serving her well, too.

I feel Gwen's head lift and a finger slides deep into my pussy. My pussy clenches on it. The finger wiggles around and I gasp. Then I feel Gwen's lips clamp around my clit and suck it gently without touching it. "Ohhh," I moan, feeling myself start to climb up the peak.

From next to me I hear:

"Ah, slower, Cleo. Don't jump onto my clit yet."

"Sorry, Miss Melissa."

"It's okay, my lovely Cleo, you're learning."

Meanwhile, Gwen has started slowly finger fucking me and sucking me in a pulsing manner in time with the finger - sucking hard as her finger slides in then releasing the sucking as her finger slides out. After a minute of this, my body is excited in a manner I have never experienced. I'm relaxed overall but my pussy is pulsing and my clit is throbbing.

"Oh, Gwen, that's wonderful," I say before my vocalisations descend into a soft constant gurgling. She relentlessly maintains the same slow, steady stimulation until my body starts to shake. She suddenly gives my clit one sharp flick with her tongue and I scream, "Oh, fuck!"

Then she resumes the steady motions. I surrender control to her, my body gently shaking, my clit throbbing madly, my pussy clenching and releasing her finger. Another flick of my clit, and I scream again. Another flick. "Oh, my god."

Back to the slow fucking and pulsing of her sucking. I feel like Gwen is levitating my body. Waves of pleasure wash through me. I feel her finger push deep and hold and she sucks gently and steadily. My breathing is heavy and my heart is pounding.

Her tongue reaches out and starts a slow licking. The finger remains still and the sucking of my clit area is steady. I hear my moan of unearthly delight as I feel myself being levitated. I'm on the edge of exploding when suddenly Gwen sucks hard and lashes my clit with her tongue, hard and fast.

I scream and scream, cumming powerfully. My body rattles and shakes. Huge waves crash into me, one after another. Through the pounding surf, I hear screams next to me, so I'm vaguely aware that Cleo is doing well, but I am absorbed in my own orgasmic spectacle.

My body shakes with countless orgasms until it collapses. Gwen pulls off and lies beside me. I take a full minute to recover before I can even notice her smiling face gazing at mine. She whispers, "Was that okay?"

"Oh, Gwen," I stammer through my still-heavy breathing, "that was incredible!" I pant several more times before I say, "You must do that to Cleo to show her, and then have her practice on you. That was amazing what you did."

"I am so happy that I pleased you, Miss Mary."

"Oh, wow, Gwen, you did, you did. Did you just make that up?"

"Yeah, it seemed like something you'd like."

"Hell, yes!"

Melissa says to Cleo, "You did very well yourself, my young pet."

"Thank you, Miss Melissa, I'm glad."

Cleo cuddles with Melissa, and the four of us melt together. I drift into a semi-snooze, feeling so wonderful with Gwen snuggling with me.

I rouse myself after a time, and my breath and pulse become normal again. I smile as I see the four of us enjoying the gentle contact. But my clit springs to life again.

"Are we ready for round two?" I see groggy nods all around. "All right, there's one thing that I know Gwen and Cleo haven't done yet. First, Melissa, do you mind switching, so I have Cleo?"

"Not at all."

"Okay, Cleo you walk around the bed and come to my side. Gwen, you lie on top of Melissa. Cleo, you lie on top of me. Melissa, we're going to teach them scissoring. Pets, when on top of us, lift the front of your skirt to get it out of the way."

"Oh, yummy, I love this," Melissa says.

When our pets are on top of us, I bend my left leg and angle it so my foot is flat on the bed even with my other knee. Melissa copies me. "Okay, Cleo, I'll lift my left leg and you slide your right leg under it." She does that, and I replace my foot on the bed, over her right leg. Melissa and Gwen do the same.

"Cleo, scoot up and press your pussy onto mine. Gwen, you do the same with Melissa." The pets follow our instructions. "Melissa, grab Gwen's hips like I'm doing with Cleo. Good. Now, on three, Gwen and Cleo, you lift your hips; Melissa and I will pull your hips hard into us. Ready?"

They all nod. "One, two, three." I pull Cleo's hips hard into me, mashing her pussy onto mine. She gasps, and I hear Gwen gasp, too. "Okay, my pets, we're in position. Start fucking us slowly."

Cleo starts sliding her pussy up and down on mine. The juice from my massive orgasm is lubricating us. I release pressure on Cleo's hips a little to allow her to slide more easily. I glance at Gwen who is getting the idea as well.

Our pets are pressing their clits into our pussies. We came before but they did not, so they are very excited. "You've done well, Cleo and Gwen, so don't worry about our pleasure now, this is for you. Let yourselves go."

Cleo is releasing her own juice now and is sliding up and down, moaning. She closes her eyes and loses herself in the feeling. Steadily she fucks my pussy with hers, gradually increasing in pace. Her moaning matches the beat of her fucking. Suddenly she screams and mashes my pussy hard and fast. I pull hard on her hips again to keep her in place.

Gwen follows soon after, and our pets are wildly thrashing us. "Ohhh, I'm cumming," Cleo shouts, "ahhhhhh."

Gwen yells, "Oh, my God, me tooooo." Cleo and Gwen hump madly as they cum, eventually stopping and just pressing pussies, not moving. I see small spasms shoot through their bodies as they settle.

Cleo collapses aside me and I scoop her into my arms. Gwen eases off of Melissa and mirrors Cleo. We cuddle again and have a lovely snooze.

Cleo rouses herself and starts to fondle my boobs. I stop her, saying, "You've done very well, pet. I think that's enough for tonight."

"Very well, Miss Mary, I hope you are satisfied with our progress."

"Yes, indeed, Cleo. Melissa, are you happy?"

"Oh, yes, I'm amazed that these two have been with women for such a short time. They are wonderful."

Gwen rolls out of bed and gets to her feet. She comes around and helps Cleo up. After they dress, I see them to the door and give them loving hugs and kisses. I remind Gwen to show her technique to Cleo so she can learn it. "I can't believe you invented that as a newbie. You are a real natural, Gwen."

"Thank you, Miss Mary. I'm so happy you enjoyed it."

We say our good nights, and I return to bed, where Melissa is lolling. "I was hoping for another round," she pouted.

"Well, I'm here, silly. Let's sixty-nine."

"Sounds great to me!"

We lick each other furiously and artlessly to satisfying orgasms. Melissa gets up, goes to the loo and washes her face before dressing. I kiss her goodnight at the door, saying, "You're welcome any time here."