Mary's Control Ch. 04 - Security

Story Info
Monica returns the recorder and points out security issues.
5.2k words
4.71
4.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INSECURITY

The next morning I wake up and remember the hot time I had with Connie last night. I get the memory card out of my camera from the studio and put it into my laptop at my desk in the bedroom. I watch the whole scene from her standing at first until she cums with the glass dildo.

While watching it, I rub my pussy and clit and cum twice. This will be one of my favourite clips. I copy it onto my laptop and also onto a USB stick so I can share it with Gwen and Cleo.

My phone rings and I notice that it's just after 9:00. I don't recognise the number. "Hello?"

"Hi, is that Mary?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Monica Stevens. I'm a forensic and security consultant to New South Wales Police."

"Oh. Yes?"

"I examined the recorder from the Johnson house." I am puzzled for a moment, then I remember that's the surname of Gwen and Cleo.

"Oh, okay."

"I'd like to return it to them this morning. I understand you are knowledgeable about the hookup, so you can put it back in place."

"Yes, I can do that."

"Great. I also want to discuss some suggestions with all of you over there. Would 10:30 be a good time?"

"Should be good. I'll confirm with them and text you back either way."

"Okay, thanks, Mary."

"No worries, Ms Stevens."

I call Cleo and confirm that they are okay with 10:30, then text Ms Stevens with an okay. I shower and dress in shorts and a thin t-shirt, and go over at 10:15.

When Cleo answers the door, I'm pleased that she's in a t-shirt with no bra as well. I give her a short sensual kiss and feel our boobs pressing. Gwen is also braless, so I have obviously inspired these two to be sexy.

I answer the door when I hear a knock. "Ms Stevens, I presume?"

"Yes, are you Cleo?"

"No, I'm Mary. Do come in." As she enters the lounge room, I point out Gwen and Cleo and she introduces herself. She hands me the recorder, and I set it on the floor in front of the cabinet. I open the cabinet and start hooking it back up.

"Constable Jacobs told me a little about your configuration. I can understand how it helped in this case, but as a security expert I am very concerned."

"Oh, why?" I enquire.

"Your video is exposed to the internet, and is subject to hacking, interception, who knows what? Would you like your, um, activities exposed to the whole world?"

"Oh, I never thought of that."

"Yeah. It's less concerning for the outside cameras, but for the inside cameras, that's a different story. Connie, I mean, Constable Jacobs hinted at what the erased recording could have been. You wouldn't want that public, would you? Or last night's action at your house?"

"You know about that?"

"Connie and I are good friends, well, more than friends. We have benefits. She told me how you, uh, well never mind."

"Oh."

"Don't worry. I'm not judging in the least. What you do in private is your business. I just want to help you protect your privacy. Understand?"

"Yes, yes I do." Gwen and Cleo nod in agreement. I finish hooking up the recorder, and I turn it on and check the setup menu and peruse some of the recorded history. "Looks good now," I say.

I close up the cabinet, turn around and ask her, "So, what do you suggest?"

"Well, Mary, let me just ask you outright. With the previous owners, did you look in on each other's houses whenever you wanted to?"

I gulp and say, "Uh, yes we did, but when we installed the systems we talked about it and agreed that we were happy about that."

"It was two women, a married couple, I understand?"

"That's correct. We were very good friends, also with benefits."

"That's very nice. You must have enjoyed watching each other."

"Yes, very much."

"And you have continued this with Gwen and Cleo?"

"Yes, once or twice."

"So the missing recording was of Gwen and Cleo making love?"

"Yes," I say, as Gwen and Cleo look embarrassed. I say to them, "We need to be honest with her. She's trying to help."

They look at each other and shrug. Gwen says, "Yeah, I guess you're right, Mary."

"And Gwen and Cleo, you watched Connie with Mary?" They nod.

She smiles. "I'm envious, but wow, the danger. Tell me about the configuration."

I tell her about it and the internet connectivity and she shakes her head.

"You're lucky that someone hasn't discovered your video traffic. At the least, your video could be published on the dark web for profit. At worst, you could be blackmailed, with no guarantee that even if you paid, your video would be deleted. Honestly, if you continue doing this, you must invest in a serious security upgrade to your communications."

"Oh? Like what?"

She pulls out a pad and starts writing notes.

"First of all, you need separate networks for inside and outside. We can connect the outside network to the internet so the security company can monitor it, but they should not be able to see inside. You never know if there's going to be a creep working for the company who pervs on you.

"The inside network should not be connected to the internet at all. If you must connect your two houses, I recommend an intranet using an underground fibre between them. That is virtually impossible to hack. Someone would have to dig it up, cut it, and know how to splice into it, and they would be noticed.

"You need wired connections to the recorders, laptops and the TV. If you want phone access, you need a separate WiFi router connected to the fibre, with no connection to the internet. That could potentially be hacked from the street, however, so I'd strongly discourage that.

"I can arrange for a quotation. I know of a few good outfits that can do this."

"Yes, please," I say. "Do you have a rough idea of how much this might cost?"

"I'd say around five thousand, plus project management."

"Oh, that's a bit, but I can afford it."

"What's the cost of having your activities going all over the internet?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Now, because I'm good friends with Connie, and I love what it is you are doing and I want to help you do it safely, I have a proposal."

"Yes?"

"I would normally charge a thousand or so to manage this project from end to end, but I will forgo the fee if you let me into your club."

I ask, "What do you mean?"

"I'd love to see the video of Gwen and Cleo and of you and Connie and maybe future encounters. That would excite me. I understand if you don't want me to, but it's an offer."

"I don't mind," I say. "Gwen? Cleo? What do you think?" They've been just listening, so I imagine they are taken aback.

"I don't mind," says Cleo.

"Oh, well, I don't know," Gwen says.

"Let me call Connie," I say. I ring her.

"Hello, Mary."

"Hi, Connie, do you have a minute?"

"Yes."

"Let me put you on speaker. Hey, Monica Stevens is over here at Gwen's and Cleo's place and has made us an offer. I have a question about her."

"Yeah?"

"Do you trust her?"

"Oh, Mary, I trust Monica with my life. She's absolutely trustworthy. Why?"

I glance at Gwen and she seems relieved and nods.

"Oh, I'll fill you in later, but that helps a lot. Thanks."

"No worries. Bye."

"Bye."

I look at Gwen and Cleo. "Satisfied?"

"Yeah, I guess I am," Gwen replies.

"Great," Monica says as she turns the pad to another sheet and writes some things for me to do:

  1. Copy any activity to be saved off of the recorders.
  2. Disconnect the internet from the recorder and cameras in both houses.
  3. Reformat the recorders to make sure everything is erased.
  4. Bring back copies of Gwen and Cleo and of Connie and Mary.

She hands me the list. I start the reformatting of this recorder since there isn't anything to save. I go to my house. I copy the USB stick I had made of the scene with Gwen and Cleo onto another USB stick and my laptop. I also make another USB copy of the Connie video using my camera since that's of better quality than the CCTV recording.

I then disconnect the internet and start the reformatting of the recorder. I return with the two USB sticks. "Okay, I've done all that. Here are the videos you wanted, Ms Stevens."

"Oh, I think you can call me Monica, Mary," she says with a smile.

"Okay, Monica. So what have you been talking about?"

"I was suggesting that you formalise your mutual surveillance arrangement, for security purposes of course," she says with a wink. "I have a lawyer friend that can help with that."

"Oh, great," Gwen says. I nod in agreement.

WATCHING

"May I watch Gwen and Cleo now?" Monica asks.

"Sure, it's the pink one." She hands it to me and I plug it into the TV.

The scene is in Gwen's bedroom. She and Cleo walk in. Cleo says, "Mum, I'm so glad that Mary has shown us how to love each other in this way."

"Me too, Cleo. You know I've been admiring how you've grown into a stunning young woman lately, and I've had a few notions, but I never wanted to do anything about it. It didn't seem quite right, but with Mary's urging, it feels so wonderful."

"Yes, it does, Mum. I love you so much."

"I love you so much, too, Cleo."

Cleo steps up to her mum and kisses her. Gwen wraps her arms around Cleo and kisses her back deeply.

Cleo reaches up, slips the straps of Gwen's nightie off her shoulders and lets it drop. Gwen returns the favour, and the two lovely naked women kiss again, their boobs pressing together.

"That's lovely," Monica says. "I'm glad you erased that, Mary. The guys at the lab would have made copies to take home and wank to."

Gwen climbs onto the bed and opens her arms and legs. Cleo climbs onto her, kissing her again with her legs between her mum's, pressing her pussy onto Gwen's.

I'm watching Monica and noticing her slim body. I can barely see her boobs; they must be tiny. I see her hands slide up and rub them through her thick uniform shirt. Cleo and Gwen are watching her too.

In the video, Cleo is rubbing her pussy on her mum's. "Oh, mum, I love how your bush teases my clit."

"I love feeling your lips on mine, Cleo."

"Mum, I loved it the first time when Mary took your hand to my pussy. I was surprised but it felt so good. You fingered me so wonderfully. I'd never felt so good."

"I have always wanted you to feel good, Cleo. And now we have new ways to do that." Gwen grabs Cleo's bum and pulls it hard, pressing Cleo's pussy into hers.

"Oh, yes, Mum, I feel so good with you. I love you."

"I love you, baby. Now shut up and fuck me."

Cleo starts humping her mum and they moan for a minute. Monica is rubbing her pussy through her pants now, and I discover that my hand is on mine.

They scream as they cum, and I hear Monica moan softly. Cleo slows her humping then stops and rolls off, kissing Gwen. They get under the covers and cuddle. The scene ends.

Monica looks at Gwen and Cleo sitting together and says, "Oh, you two are so lucky. You love each other so much. That was so sweet to watch."

Cleo says, "Yes, it's all new to us, thanks to Mary, but it's great." Gwen just smiles.

"Next one, Monica?" I ask, switching USB sticks in the TV.

"Oh, wow, yeah I forgot there's more. Well, sure."

Monica watches Connie standing for a while with the rabbit inside her knickers. She asks me, "What is that exactly?"

I explain about the dual vibrators, programmed to tease her alternately.

"She's getting so hot, I can tell."

"Just wait."

We hear Connie explain how she will lick my pussy, then the scene changes to her doing that.

Monica says, "Fuck, I have to get naked. You ladies don't mind, do you?" We just smile at her. Cleo strips along with her, and Gwen shrugs and follows suit. I decide I will too. Soon we are all naked.

Monica says, "I have always loved Connie's body. I envy her big boobs."

I stare at Monica's tiny boobs and say, "Mmmm, I love yours, Monica. Wow, what big nipples you have."

"Oh, Mary, I know what a fantastic pussy licker Connie is. You must have felt so good."

Monica watches Connie as I watch her finger her pussy. She's starting to drip. I hear myself scream on the TV as Connie is making me cum, and Monica is fucking her pussy madly but holding off from cumming. Gwen and Cleo are fingering themselves, also watching Monica.

We hear Connie asking me, "Was that satisfactory, Miss Mary?"

"Oh, Mary, you mean? Wow, she's..." Monica is speechless to hear Connie's meek question.

"Yes, Monica, Connie is my pet. And so are Gwen and Cleo. I love them all dearly, and they please me greatly."

"Damn, girl, she's so strong, and I never had any idea she had any submissive tendencies. You scare me."

"Oh, I'm not scary, Monica. I have friends who aren't pets. But these three have decided they love it, and I love them for it."

"Wow."

On the TV, Connie is standing again, and I'm teasing her with the rabbit control. Monica watches and says, "You are driving her mad. Oh, she's almost cumming and you stop. You bitch! She's never let me get away with that."

I just smile. Monica watches until Connie cums and cums, finally crumpling to the floor. "Oh, fuck, that's so hot!" Monica shouts as she pumps her pussy and fingers her clit, cumming hard. Gwen and Cleo cum watching her, and I finally complete the quartet of juicy ladies.

"Oh, Mary, you are amazing. That was so incredible."

"There's more."

"Seriously? Oh, I can't take more now, but I'll watch later."

"Oh, okay." I get up and pull out the USB stick and hand both to her.

She says, "Well if I have the pleasure of sharing action like this, I'm more than happy to manage your upgrade for free. I'll even toss in upgrades to some of your cameras at my expense."

"Well, thank you, Monica."

"It will be my pleasure, in a number of ways."

"Cool."

Monica's phone buzzes and she reads a text. "Fuck, I'm gonna be late for a meeting. You ladies distracted me. I'll get back to you."

She dresses hurriedly and leaves two of her cards. Cleo and Gwen and I sit and smile at each other, still naked and wet. "That went well," Gwen says.

We all laugh. I get dressed and start to leave. Cleo asks, "Do you want us to come over and please you?"

I look back at them and say, "You two have been through a lot. Let's wait. How's the throat, Gwen?"

"Getting better slowly. I'm supposed to see a doctor for a follow-up tomorrow."

"Okay, let me know how you are getting along."

Gwen nods and Cleo rushes up to hug me. "Oh, Miss Mary, you are so good to us."

"I love you both, you know that."

"We love you so much, Miss Mary."

DINNER FOR EIGHT

I go home and make some lunch.

After lunch, I think about having a dinner party to show off my pets. Let's see, there's Melissa, Monica and me, Mei if she can come, and I think about my friend Allie, whom I haven't seen in a while. Gwen, Cleo and Connie make eight. Of course, the pets should have their own table. I'll have to figure that out.

I call Allie.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Allie, it's Mary."

"Mary! I was thinking about you the other day. How have you been?"

"Much better, thanks." I saw Allie in the early period of my orphanhood when I was not particularly pleasant to be around. "I've been thinking that I need to apologise to you. I didn't treat you very well."

"It's water under the bridge, Mary. I know you were in a bad place and didn't mean to hurt me, and I'm fine."

"Is there anyone in your life now?"

"Nobody serious."

"I have some new acquaintances."

"Oh, do tell."

I wonder how much to tell. I decide on very little. "Just a few nice women. I thought I might have a dinner party soon, and I'll fill you in then. Would you like to come? You can meet them."

"Sure! When?"

"I haven't quite decided yet, maybe in a couple of weeks. Is there any time better for you on, say, a Saturday evening?"

"I'm not booked for anything soon, so anytime would be fine."

"Okay, great, I'll be looking forward to mending fences. I think my news will intrigue you."

"Oh, Mary, you're always the tease!"

"You won't mind."

"Damn, now I'm wondering what you've been up to."

"You'll find out then."

"All right. Call soon."

"I will."

I call Mei next.

"Hey, sexy."

"Hi Mei. How's it going?"

"Fine, fine. Damn, you have me all worked up with that photo of your new pets. Had any action since?"

"Let's see, we talked when? Uh, yeah I have with them, and also the woman we met at the café joined us."

"Damn, Mary, you are going to seduce the whole female population of the city."

"I'm working on it," I say with a chuckle. "Oh, and after that, they had a bit of trouble, which I won't get into right now, but the female police officer that came out in response, uh, well..."

"You didn't!"

"Um, yeah, she's my third pet now."

"Okay, I'm going to book a flight soon. I can't believe you, but I love it."

"Actually, I was thinking of holding a dinner party for my new acquaintances with my pets serving, naturally. I've invited Allie, you remember her."

"Oh yeah, she's speaking to you?"

"Yes, I just called her and I guess she's forgiven me. She's happy to come."

"When?"

"I was thinking of a Saturday evening soon. I can plan around you since you'll have to fly in. You know you can stay in my bed."

"That clinches it. Let me get back to you with a date. I'll check my schedule and book flights. I'm thinking of flying in on a Friday which will give us time to catch up, and then fly out Sunday afternoon. Is that okay?"

"Wonderful. I love you, Mei."

"I will always love you, Mary."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Okay, two down, two to go for the guests. Melissa and Monica are local, so I'll hold off inviting them until I have a date from Mei. I think, "My goodness, all these women starting with 'M' in my life now, and I'm Mary. Coincidence or karma?"

Food will be easy. I'm a lousy cook, so I'll have food delivered. I can arrange that later. Now for entertainment, I ponder. The pets all have their uniforms, and they can serve drinks and food before dinner. After dinner, we can retire to the sofa or bed for serious action.

I recall the teasing I did of Connie with my rabbit. Could I get rabbits for all of my pets? And, wicked thought, why not the guests and myself as well? They can all be gifts for them to take home.

Right. To the computer to log into my favourite toy store. My old friend can't keep a charge for an hour now, so I'll have to get a new one for myself, too. Okay, rabbits for eight. Top of the line, too.

I study the options, and there's a new model with advanced controls. As well as Bluetooth, which only allows a phone to control one, it can use WiFi, so that a single phone can control unlimited rabbits. You can have all rabbits on the same pattern program or different programs for each one. They had me in mind!

I order nine, planning on keeping two for myself. I never know when I might want to play rabbit wars with a friend. Delivery takes no longer than a week, so that's fine.

I'll think about the pets' dining table later. Mei calls back.

"How about I fly in on the 21st and back on the 23rd?"

"Have you booked yet?"

"Reserved, but not paid. I need to pay within twenty-four hours."

"I'll confirm real soon. Let me make a few calls and get back to you."

"Love you."

I call Allie back. "How about Saturday the 22nd, meeting at 6:00 sharp? I need to discuss a few things with the guests, then drinks will be shortly after that."

"It's a date. Same old place?"

"Yep."

"Discuss what? Oh yeah, it's a secret. Great. Thanks so much. Bye."

Okay now to organise the pets. Connie should go next door early, and the three of them should come over when I call after I brief the guests. I'll have to take my robe for Connie over there in advance.

I need to book the pets. I call Cleo and they are happy. Gwen says she should be fine by then.

12