Mary's Control Ch. 04 - Security

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I call Connie and she's happy to be of service. I don't say who the guests are. I instruct her to be at Gwen and Cleo's house at 5:30 and wait for my call to come over.

I don't want Connie to know that Monica is a guest until she walks in. Hmm, would Melissa be willing to bring Monica? I call Melissa and she can come, which is great. "Can you possibly do me a favour, Melissa?"

"I'll try, what?"

"Well another guest, Monica, is good friends with Connie, and I don't want Connie to know that Monica will be there until she walks in."

"Who's Connie?"

"Oh. That's right. Connie was after you came over. She's, um, my new pet."

"My goodness, you have a menagerie now."

"Ha ha, yes I do."

"Where does she live?"

"Oh, I actually don't know. I'll get back to you. If you can't, no worries, we'll work something out."

"No problem."

"Thanks, bye."

I call Monica.

"Hi, Mary, I was just about to send you a quotation."

"Oh. Oh yeah, great! Actually, I was calling for another reason."

"Yes?"

"I'm having a dinner party on the 22nd, and I'm inviting you. My pets will be serving, including Connie."

"Sounds delightful, let me see, yes I'm free."

"Great, I'd like you all at my house by 6:00 sharp to go over pet procedures. Do you mind riding with another guest? I've asked her to give you a ride if it's convenient. I don't want Connie to see your car. I want her to be surprised to see you when she walks in."

"Oh, you are naughty. I love it."

She gives me her address, and with a couple more phone calls I have the carpooling organised.

Whew, pretty much all set. I open a new spreadsheet and scribble down notes to make sure I don't forget something. Oh, yes, I need to confirm the date with Mei.

"Hey."

"All good, Mei. I'll pick you up on Friday and dump you back at the airport on Sunday."

"I'm so looking forward to seeing you again, and the dinner party intrigues me."

"It will be a lot of fun."

"Sounds like it. I'll text you the flight details."

"Love you."

"Love you more."

I saunter to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of Sav Blanc and relax on my sofa in the lounge room. Halfway through the glass, I see an email on my phone from Monica. I decide to refill my glass on the way to my desk to open it on my laptop. There's only one communications company that wants the job, but she says they're the best.

I open the email and they only give a rough estimate of $4,500 to $6,000. They will have to visit the properties and develop full specifications before quoting. Monica will manage this as promised; we only have to make our houses available as needed.

I sip my wine and smile, looking forward to the dinner party.

CLEO MISSES ME

My phone rings. It's Cleo.

"Yes, my lovely pet."

"Oh, Miss Mary, you always make me feel so good."

"As do you. To what do I owe the pleasure of your call?"

"Well, Miss Mary, we are so grateful for everything you have done and are doing with the camera upgrades."

"Did Monica email you also?"

"Yes, it sounds like it's underway."

"Yes, I'm happy. We can perv securely once it's done."

"Yeah. Um, Mum doesn't feel up to it, but do you mind if I come over? In my outfit, of course. I want to thank you."

"Yes, Cleo, that would be delightful."

"Is now okay?"

"Yes, perfect."

"Great. See you in two."

I open the door. "Oh, Cleo, I adore seeing you in your school uniform. Do come in."

"Thank you, Miss Mary," she replies with a broad smile. "Where would you like me?"

"Let's go to my bedroom and be comfortable." I lead and she follows. I'm in the mood for quick service, so I strip quickly and flop on the bed. It's exciting to be naked and see Cleo in her almost-slutty uniform. I think about getting my camera, but I remember that the CCTV recorder will be capturing this even though I have disconnected the internet.

I glance at the camera and choose the better side of the bed for it to see. "Stand here by me and masturbate for me, Cleo."

"With pleasure, Miss Mary. In my uniform?"

"Yes, keep it on. That's exciting."

She starts running her hands over her body, caressing her boobs through her blouse. Her nipples harden and I gaze at them and smile. I start rubbing my little boobs and she stares at them and moans a little.

With one hand, she reaches under her blouse and fingers her naked boob. I pull my nipples in response, making them hard. "Oh, yes, Cleo. I can just imagine you in the toilet at school, doing this."

She smiles and says, "Oh, I have, Miss Mary, not braless of course, but unbuttoning my blouse and reaching under my bra."

I pinch my nipples imagining that and moan. Cleo's other hand slides down and caresses her upper thigh. "And you do that with your knickers at your ankles, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss Mary, I do. Then I do this." She presses her wrist on the hem of her skirt and slides it up, exposing her shaved pussy. She cups her mound and rubs. I copy her motions and decide that I will keep doing that, watching her and doing exactly what she does.

She dips a finger between her lips, and I feel my wetness as I do the same. I see her slide her finger deep into her pussy and I moan as my pussy clamps my finger as I copy her. She starts slowly fucking herself and smiles as she's suspecting that she's making me do what she does.

She pulls her finger out, looks at it dripping and licks it off. Of course, I do the same, and she now knows. She goes back in and then spreads juice over her clit. She starts rubbing it and also pinches a nipple. I copy her, spreading my legs wide to let her see the effects of her control.

She holds her finger vertically and slides it up and down over her clit. I moan as my finger does that. Steadily we massage our hard clits, building our excitement. Suddenly, she spreads her lips with her other hand and madly rubs her clit in a circular motion. I do the same and shout, "Oh, fuck!"

She smiles and keeps rubbing furiously until I cum, screaming, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh." She cums soon after. We moan and pant as we ease from our mutual orgasm.

"I loved that, Cleo. Thank you."

"Oh, thank you, Miss Mary, that was so hot. I'll have to remember this the next time I'm in the toilet at school."

I smile at the thought, then get up and go to the recorder. I spend a few minutes editing our scene and copying it to a USB stick. I hand it to Cleo, saying, "Here, you can watch it with your mum. She should love watching it."

"Oh, I'm sure she will. Is there anything else I can do for you, Miss Mary?"

"No, Cleo, I loved this. You may go. You can let yourself out."

"Bye, for now, Miss Mary. I love you."

"I love you, my darling pet."

She goes out and I fuck myself to another cum. What lovely pets I have.

SECURITY

Late in the afternoon, I get a call from the communications company. They want to visit the houses tomorrow morning at 8:00. I confirm with Cleo and call back and let the company know that it's fine.

A middle-aged man comes out and introduces himself as a technician. He walks through both houses thoroughly and then examines the land between the houses.

He asks, "So, the idea is to allow seeing any camera view and also the recordings in the other house?"

"Yes, that's correct," I answer.

"Why do you want to do that?"

"For mutual protection." Of course, I don't give the real reason but briefly relate the gang invasion story and the recent attack on Gwen.

"I see. Ms Stevens gave us the specifications, but I just wanted to confirm."

"Is that a problem?"

"No, no problem, it's just unusual. And of course, the fibre connection will cost a bit but I understand it's to avoid using the internet or WiFi between houses. She was insistent on that, so I guess you have your reasons. Did you want the separate WiFi option, for phone access?"

"No, I guess not. Monica said it wasn't as secure, and we need privacy."

"She also asked for a quotation for upgrading certain cameras to high definition. Which ones do you need to be upgraded?"

I tell him about the bedrooms, lounge room and my photo studio. A small smile appears on his face as I guess that he begins to suspect why we need total privacy. He says nothing, though.

"All right, I've seen enough. I'll go back to the lab and work up a final quotation."

"Thank you. We look forward to it."

I get the final quotation in the afternoon and approve it, paying a deposit and urging quick installation. They reply, saying that they can install Monday of next week, with the exact time to follow, so I am very happy about that.

In the meantime, I meet someone who changes my whole perspective on life.

Chapter 4 of 7

12