Mary's Control Ch. 07 - Dinner Party

Story Info
Mary hosts a dinner party, with her pets servicing.
6.6k words
4.83
4.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ARRIVALS

I hear my phone beep, and I see that Sylvia has texted me to ask if it's okay to come over. I see that it's just before 5:00, so I reply, telling her to come.

"Who was that?" Mei asks.

"Sylvia. She's on her way."

"By herself?"

"Yeah, she's learned the way. She's been going to and from her bus stop for some time now, so she is quite independent."

"Amazing."

"Yes, but don't use that word with her. I've said that so often, she gets weary of hearing it."

"Okay."

We go sit on the sofa in the lounge room and wait for Sylvia's knock. I open the door and guide her in front of Mei. "Mei, this is Sylvia. Sylvia, this is my old friend Mei."

"Long-time friend, if you don't mind, Mary, I'm not that old," Mei chides with a chuckle.

"It's so nice to meet you, Mei. Mary tells me you are great friends."

"Yeah, we've known each other since primary school. You've made quite the impression on her, I hear."

"I guess. I'm so happy to have met Mary."

"Well, Sylvia, it sounds like Mary hasn't been the same since she met you."

I say to Mei, "Stand up, and Sylvia will touch you and see you."

"Okay." She stands, and Sylvia extends her hands and finds her. She feels her face first.

"Oh, an interesting face," she says. "Are you Asian?"

"Yes, Taiwanese."

"Lovely."

Sylvia sizes up Mei's neck and shoulders and then measures her boobs. "Oh, nice little ones like mine. 32A?"

"Exactly."

"Oh, and nice big nipples."

"Well, Sylvia, you are helping with that." We all smile.

Her hands continue downward, past her stomach to her hips. "Nice slim body. You are very attractive. You must get lots of attention."

"Oh, I do get a few hits."

"Well, thanks, Mei, I hope that wasn't creepy."

"Not at all, Sylvia, I love your touch."

"Thanks."

I have them sit and I explain a little about the evening. "I'll wait until all the guests are here at 6:00 to go through everything. We'll have three more guests and the three pets. What I have in mind after dinner is having pets serve each of us in turn while the others watch."

"Oh, I love to watch," says Mei.

"I'll give you a narration, Sylvia, so you don't miss out."

"Thanks."

We talk for a while. Mei and Sylvia fill each other in on their lives. I see it's almost 5:45, so I call Cleo and verify that Connie is there. "You all have your uniforms, right? I think I took my robe over for Connie."

"Oh, yes, Miss Mary," Cleo replies, "she looks so sexy in it. We can see right through it to see everything."

"Great, well I'll call you back when we're ready for you to come over. Oh, and this time, wear knickers, but no bra, of course."

"Sure, Miss Mary. Bye."

I hear a knock on the door. I open it and it's Melissa and Monica. "Welcome, ladies. Thanks for giving Monica a ride, Melissa. I didn't want Connie to be tipped off by seeing Monica's car."

"No worries, Mary."

"No doubt you two have introduced yourselves. My long-time friend Mei is on the left, and this is Sylvia, my newest friend. Mei and Sylvia, these are Melissa and Monica."

Greetings flow, and there's another knock. "Allie, I'm so glad you could come. Do come in." I make another round of introductions.

"Okay, Melissa and Allie, I'm not sure I've mentioned Sylvia before because I just met her recently. Sylvia, would you like to see our new arrivals?"

"Oh, yes please."

"Okay ladies, she can't see you with her eyes, she has to feel you. She likes to feel your face first, then your body. Are you okay with that?" They all agree.

Sylvia stands again and finds one. "Who is this?"

"I'm Allie."

Feeling her face, Sylvia says, "It's nice to meet you, Allie."

"You too, Sylvia."

Sylvia sees each in turn. "Thank you, ladies. I have an idea of what you look like."

"You are very pretty, Sylvia," Melissa says.

"No, she's not, Melissa, she's gorgeous," Allie says.

"Where did you find this adorable creature, Mary?" Monica asks.

"Oh, I picked her up at the bus stop," I reply with a giggle.

"Lucky you."

"Yes, very lucky.

"Okay, we are all here, except for the pets. Have seats and I'll explain the rules.

"Pets are to be treated nicely and with respect. There is to be no pain, abuse, degradation, humiliation, or use of body fluids other than pussy juice.

"Within those boundaries, any service may be requested.

"Touching pets while they are serving dinner is okay, but let's eat before we get serious.

"Is that all understood?" They all nod.

"Okay, now I have gifts for you all. Wait just a minute." I retrieve the bag from my closet and Mei's rabbit which we used before. I hand each wrapped box to the ladies, keeping Mei's and mine in the bag for the moment.

"Oh wow, I've needed to replace mine which I wore out," Allie says as she unwraps hers.

"Oo, yes, I have wanted one of these," Melissa says.

Sylvia unwraps hers. "What is it?"

Mei says, "Here, I'll help you take it out. It's a rabbit."

"What is that?"

"It's a dual vibrator - inside your pussy and on your clit at the same time."

"Oh, wow. My first toy!"

"What a great toy for your first," Monica says.

"Okay ladies," I say, "the idea is to put this in now, having your knickers hold it in place. Then I'll show you what I have in mind for us."

I get Mei's and my rabbits out, and we all undo our clothes to get them inside and get dressed again. Mei helps Sylvia.

"All right, now I'm going to turn these on gently to keep us stimulated at a low level, but never close to cumming. If you're about to cum, let me know, and I'll adjust them. This model allows us all to feel the same thing simultaneously."

"That's awesome," Allie says, "and you are controlling them?"

I smile and say, "Of course."

I turn the guest group on, setting the inside vibrator to the lowest speed, pulsing for 5 seconds then pausing for 25 seconds. We all gasp a little. Then I set the clit vibrator for 2 seconds every minute.

They all describe how wonderful it feels. I agree.

I call Cleo to have the pets come over. I let them in when they knock. Murmurs from the guests admiring their uniforms surround me. "Stand here, my lovely pets, and let my guests see you. Turn slowly."

I introduce the pets to my guests and then name my guests for the pets.

Gwen says, "It's so nice to meet you, Miss Allie, Miss Mei, Miss Sylvia, Miss Melissa and Miss Monica." Cleo repeats the greetings.

Connie also greets my guests, except when she gets to Monica, she says, "Well, hello, Miss Monica," with a cheeky grin, exaggerating the "Miss" because they know each other well.

Monica says, "Hello, Connie, surprised?" Connie giggles.

"Sylvia, you may stand and see our pets. You know Cleo, of course."

She smiles and stands. I guide her to Cleo at the left. Sylvia feels her and says, "Oh, yes, Cleo, I remember you."

I tell her Gwen is next, and she moves to her and feels her face. "You have a wise-looking face, Gwen, and loving." Feeling her boobs, she says, "Oh, open at the sides." She feels her naked boobs from the sides and says, "Mmm, very nice and firm, with nipples that seem to enjoy my touch."

"Oh, yes, Miss Sylvia, your fingers are magic."

"Also a trim body," Sylvia says as she moves down, "and another short skirt, and, oh, a nice bush, like mine! I love that."

"Yes, Miss Sylvia. I had a landing strip but Miss Mary wants me to grow it out fully. I'm not quite there yet."

I glance at the other guests, who are taking in the sight of Sylvia's touching, yearning to do that. I smile at them and say, "Soon enough, ladies. Sylvia gets the first touching because that's how she sees."

Sylvia moves to Connie. "Oh, you are short. Your face is firm and strong, but I feel your nice smile." Feeling her neck, she says, "Oh my, such strength here too, and my goodness, your shoulders are rock hard. What do you do?"

I interject, "Connie is a police officer."

"Oh, no wonder she's so strong. Oh, your biceps are incredible. I think you could break me if you wanted."

Monica says, "Yes, Sylvia, she could, but she's harmless if you're a good girl."

"I'll remember to stay good, then," Sylvia replies, chuckling.

"Oh my, I know I want Connie to serve me later," Mei says. "I have an idea what I want her to do."

"Wow, is this a robe? It feels so sheer."

I say, "Yes, Sylvia, it's my robe, but I think I'll give it to Connie. She fills it so much better than I do."

"What do you mean, Mary?" she replies. Then she feels Connie's boobs. "Oh my, I see what you mean. Wow, I love your big boobs, Connie. They are still so firm. That's lovely."

"Thank you, Miss Sylvia."

Sylvia feels down to the hem of the robe and then parts it. "Smooth here. Nice. I love variety. My God, with your thighs you could kill with your kick. Okay, I've seen your lovely pets, Mary." She backs to the sofa and Mei reaches up to guide her back down.

DRINKS

"Ladies, my pets will be back soon. I have some business for them in the kitchen. Champagne for everyone to start?" They all nod or say, "Yes."

I take the pets back to the kitchen as the guests chatter amongst themselves. I show them where the drinks and glasses are, and tell them that the kitchen table will be used to stage the catering when it arrives. I bring out serving bowls and utensils.

"After serving the guests food at the dining table, you can eat at the kitchen table undisturbed. When we are all done eating, please clear the dining table. I'll come back to let you know when."

I give the pets their gift boxes. "These are for you to insert now, inside your knickers. You can take them home as my gift." They open them.

Connie says, "Oh, my. These will be turned on while we're serving?"

"Yes, Connie, but at low speed, at least until after dessert."

Gwen and Cleo seem uncertain about how to use them, but Connie shows them. When I see that they are all in place, I turn on the pet group, which is at the same low stimulation level as the guest group, for now.

"Oh, wow," Gwen says, "This will be making me wet."

I smile at her and say, "Yes, that's the idea. Now I've told the guests that they may touch you while serving, but nothing serious until later. Come serve champagne now." I return to the guests and the pets bring out the bubbly for us.

Soon, the catering arrives. I direct them to the kitchen where they unload our food. I put the bread in the oven to warm up and return to the lounge room.

When every guest has a glass, I offer a toast. "To friends, old and new. Cheers!"

Cheers!" they all respond.

DINNER

I direct the pets to begin arranging the food on the dining table, then I re-join the conversation in the lounge room. Allie and Melissa are getting to know each other, and Monica is asking Sylvia about us. Mei and I largely listen.

Gwen waves discreetly at me and I go over to her. "Everything is out except for the bread."

I look over the table and say, "It looks perfect. Thank you. Gwen and Cleo, why don't you stand over here away from the table until we come over? Connie, you can offer to top up the bubbly."

"Of course, Miss Mary."

We converse for several minutes until I say, "Well, dinner is served. Let me guide Sylvia to her chair at this end, I'll take the chair at the far end, and the others can sit wherever you like."

Sylvia takes my arm until she feels the chair at the near end. I go to the other end. Allie and Melissa take chairs on one side, Mei sits next to me and Monica sits next to Sylvia.

"Gwen, could you take the bread out and bring it in the two baskets?"

"Sure, Miss Mary."

"Cleo, would you please fill everyone's water glass?"

"Gladly, Miss Mary."

Allie looks at me and says, "You are so lucky, Mary. Your pets seem so happy to be of service."

"Yes, I am, Allie. They are happy because I treat them tenderly."

"It shows."

Gwen sets a basket on the table. Allie says, "Gwen, may I feel your breast?"

"Yes, Miss Allie. I would like that."

Allie reaches into the cut-out side of her blouse and strokes her nipple. Gwen gasps as it coincides with a vibration on her clit. "Did you like that, Gwen?"

"Oh, yes, Miss Allie, I like your touch. Thank you." Allie withdraws her hand and smiles.

Gwen takes the second bread basket to the other end. Sylvia looks up and says, "Is that you, Gwen?"

"Yes, Miss Sylvia."

"May I feel your bush?"

"I would be delighted, Miss Sylvia. But of course, I have my knickers on to hold in the, uh, vibrator." I am watching her, and I surmise that the "uh" was when her clit was buzzed.

"Can you pull them aside for a moment?"

"Yes, of course." She does that, and Sylvia runs her fingers through her curls.

"I love combing my bush with my fingers. Do you do that, Gwen?"

"Yes, I admit that I do."

"Nice. Well, I want to explore you more later, Gwen."

"Nothing would make me happier, Miss Sylvia."

Cleo is pouring water for everyone, and they all seem to want to feel into her cleavage. She's smiling, pleased that she's receiving kind attention.

Connie has been standing in her sheer robe. Monica has been grinning at her.

I look around at the table and see that we have all we need for now. "Pets, you may eat in the kitchen now. Enjoy. I'll come in when we need you again."

"Thank you, Miss Mary," they all say in turn.

We pass around the food. Monica helps serve Sylvia. She seems to have taken a shine to her - of course she has. Meanwhile, Allie and Melissa seem to be engaged with each other. I am happy about that. I recall how badly I treated Allie in the past, and I'm glad that she's overcome my horrible treatment.

Mei whispers to me, "This rabbit and the sight of your lovely pets are making me so wet. My knickers are soaked."

I smile and say, "Well, good, that was the plan. Are you going to cum?"

"Oh, no, you've set it too slow and infrequent for that, but every time my clit is buzzed, I gasp."

"Yeah, I feel it too. We are going to be so edged when we play after dinner."

Congenial conversation continues throughout our meal until we are all satisfied. When plates are empty, I go to the kitchen and ask, "Are you done eating?" My pets confirm that they are. "Okay, Connie and Cleo, would you please clear the dining table? Gwen, help me with dessert."

I take the chocolate mousse out of the fridge and find six small bowls. "Please fill the bowls and bring them out, Gwen." Connie and Cleo are bringing plates and serving bowls into the kitchen. "Set them next to the sink for now. When you are done, please come back out."

I return to my seat and say, "Now, ladies, don't eat your dessert from your bowls. I have a different idea. Gwen and Cleo, please take your tops off, and Connie, slip off your robe. Connie, please stand between Monica and Sylvia, Gwen, between Allie and Melissa, and Cleo, between Mei and me. Ladies, scoop your mousse onto the boob nearest you and lick it off from there."

The guests giggle at the idea and enthusiastically slather boobs and clean them off with their tongues. Monica ladles both of Connie's boobs so Sylvia can just eat. The pets moan a little as the guests have fun sucking and licking their nipples. Between the coldness of the mousse and the licking, their nipples become hard.

When the mousse is gone and boobs are licked clean, I say, "I hope you all enjoyed dinner. Before we retire to the bedroom, I have a game for the pets. Connie, Gwen and Cleo, please stand in the centre of the room. This will be an endurance test." They all look a bit puzzled but comply with my request.

THE GAME

I get my phone and find the rabbit control app. I select the pet group and start increasing their levels of stimulation. Mei says, "They look so hot, Gwen and Cleo in only their skirts and Connie stark naked."

I say, "Okay, pets, the game is to remain standing. The last one standing is the winner. No touching of anyone else or anything else is allowed, or you lose." They smile as they feel stronger pulsing inside them. It's still not that intense, so they seem confident.

Monica says, "I'll bet anyone ten dollars that young Cleo lasts the longest."

Sylvia replies, "No way. I'll take that bet. Connie is the strongest."

I change the clit vibration to a 2-second blast with a 10-second pause. I set the inside vibration to a constant pattern of alternating strong and weak vibrations. The pets are starting to moan a lot. The guests are squirming as the sight of the three hot pets excites them.

I switch to the guest group and increase the frequency of our clit bursts to once every ten seconds. That starts them, and me, gasping when they hit.

The pets are starting to struggle to keep standing. They are bending their knees. I change the inside vibration pattern to a strong, random pattern. Their moans increase in volume. Gwen is looking desperate. I press the button for maximum clit vibration and hold it. They all scream.

Gwen yells, "Ohhhhhh," and crumbles to the floor. I release the button. Cleo and Connie regain some composure. I keep the previous pattern going. They are quivering.

I hit the maximum clit button again and hold it. Cleo puts her hands on her knees, trying desperately to remain standing. Connie has spread her feet and is shaking. Cleo finally succumbs and joins her mother on the floor. Gwen is still writhing.

"Damn, you win, Sylvia," Monica says.

Sylvia smiles and says, "I told you so. I could feel how strong Connie is."

Finally, Connie can no longer stand and she sinks to her knees. They all shriek until I hit Stop. They quiver, their pussies pulsing around their dildos.

"Oh my God, Mary," Allie says, "you destroyed them."

"I think they enjoyed it," I reply.

We watch the pets slowly regain consciousness. When all their eyes are open, I say, "Well done, my lovely pets. You have earned a break. You may remove your rabbits and put them back into your boxes to take home.

"Leave your knickers on the table here in case anyone wants to take them home; I'm sure they are soaked. Have a loo break and rest on my bed until we get there."

"Thank you, Miss Mary," they each say.

I make coffee and we guests converse as the pets go into the back of the house.

"Oh, Mary, that was so hot," Melissa says.

"Yes, and you increased our clit buzzing, you bitch," Mei says, "I'm so on the edge now."

"About to cum, are you?" I reply.

"Just about."

"Well, we can't have that yet." I switch to the guest group and hit Stop. "You can remove your toys and put them in your boxes. Don't forget to take them home with you." I take mine out and set it on the dining table.

PLAYTIME

We rest a few minutes and then I say, "Well, it's time for our fun. Let's go to the bedroom. I lead them in and say, "Let's get naked. You can lay all your clothes over this chair." I strip quickly and watch as the room becomes filled with naked ladies, except that Gwen and Cleo still have their skirts on.

"Pets, stand on the far side, please. Sylvia, you are the guest of honour, so you get the first choice. You can get on the bed and decide how you wish to be pleased."

She climbs on, lies on her back and says, "Connie intrigues me, but I've heard that Gwen has an incredible oral technique, so I want her to lick my pussy. The others can play with my nipples.

Gwen smiles and says, "I'd be delighted, Miss Sylvia." She climbs between Sylvia's legs and rubs her face in her bush.

"Do you like my hairy pussy, Gwen? I'd love to feel yours, too."

"Oh yes, I do, Miss Sylvia. It's so silky," she says, as she moves her legs around to let Sylvia feel between her legs. Sylvia reaches her hand down and combs Gwen's curls.

Gwen spreads Sylvia's lips and starts the treatment she gave me - kissing then lightly licking the lips. I move closer to see her swirl it around, eventually poking into her pussy. Then she dives in, making my lovely Sylvia moan. I look up to see Cleo and Connie playing with her nipples, making them stand up.

12