Mary's Control Ch. 07 - Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia groans and I look back down to see Gwen stabbing her pussy, fucking it madly. "Oh, yes, Gwen, fuck me," she cries. Gwen pulls her head up and slides a finger in deep and wiggles it. Her mouth clamps onto her clit. I remember her doing that to me, sucking but not licking the clit.

I see Gwen's cheeks move inward as she sucks in time with her pushing in. Then she releases the sucking as she pulls out. She maintains this rhythm slowly, and I see Sylvia rolling her head, gurgling like I vaguely remember doing.

"Ahhhhh," Sylvia shouts, and I presume that was from a clit lick. More shouts at random intervals as Gwen teases her clit. Then a low constant guttural noise comes from Sylvia's mouth as I see Gwen lapping her clit. Gwen keeps this up for a minute, then sucks and licks hard and fast.

Sylvia screams, "Ohhhh, fuckkkk! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh." Her body shakes with a violent orgasm from Gwen's tongue. She keeps licking, making Sylvia cum and cum. Finally, she relents and pulls off.

I hear wild applause fill the room, and I have to join in. Gwen smiles and stands back again. I look at her and nod to let her know what a good job she did.

Mei says, "Oh, I am so hot. I have to be next."

I reply, "Let Sylvia rest."

Mei says, "I don't need the bed. I need a wall."

"Oh?"

Mei finds a blank wall and says, "Connie, come here. I'm small, so I think you can lift me high and lick my pussy standing." Connie goes over and easily lifts Mei. "Oh, yeah, this works," Mei says. Connie is supporting her weight with her arms under Mei's armpits while she licks her pussy and clit.

"Oh, yes, Connie, lick me hard and fast. Make me cum quickly, then I have another idea." Connie licks madly and Mei cums in a few minutes.

"Oh, lovely, now can you hold me up with one hand?" Connie tries and says, "Yes, Miss Mei, I've got you, why?"

"Put your fingers in my pussy - all of them, including your thumb." Connie holds her fingers in a cone shape and slides them into Mei's pussy. Luckily for the dainty Mei, Connie has a slender wrist. "Oh, yes, push in." Farther they go.

"Hold firmly and let my body slide onto them." Connie tenses and holds her hand steady, releasing her weight a little. Mei's pussy slides down slowly, and finally, Connie's whole hand pops in."

"Oh, fuck, yessss. Ahhhhh," Mei screams, cumming again. Others gasp in amazement and comment. "Wow, doesn't that hurt?" "Look at her face, she loves it." "Oh, my God, that looks incredible."

I tell Sylvia what's been happening, and she says, "Oh my, I want to try that. She sounds like she's in ecstasy."

"It sure looks like it."

Mei screams and screams until she says, "Enough, let me down." Connie eases her down until her feet touch the floor, and Mei collapses onto it.

Sylvia says, "Well, I should get off the bed and give someone else a turn." She climbs off and I guide her to an empty chair.

Allie jumps onto the bed. "Cleo, lick my pussy. Gwen, lick my nipples. God, I'm so dripping from watching these two performances." Cleo and Gwen smile and comply. "Ah, yeah, Cleo, don't waste time, just make me cum. I've been so hot for over an hour."

Melissa steps over and plays with Allie's free nipple. "It is okay if I help?"

"Sure," Allie and I say simultaneously. We all giggle. Gwen is sucking and licking madly on a nipple, and Melissa leans down and licks the other one.

"Ah, yes, ladies. I'm gonna cum. Mmmm. Yesssss!"

I feel my pussy drip and I look down and see juice reaching almost down to my knees. Allie's cumming gets my pussy clenching.

"My turn," Melissa shouts. She jumps onto the bed and shoves Allie aside, almost off the bed.

Allie says, "Okay, okay, Melissa, gee, let me get my legs." She climbs off the far side.

Melissa says, "Connie, I want you to scissor me. I'm so hot, like Allie. No preliminaries, just come pussy fuck me." Melissa raises a leg, knowing the drill. Connie jumps into position and starts humping Melissa.

Melissa grabs Connie's bum and pulls hard, mashing their pussies together. I can see her juices flowing out. Connie fucks her hard and fast and Melissa cums quickly. "Ahhhhhhhh." Melissa releases her hands to her side and relaxes. Connie pulls off and we can see juice all over, dripping between Melissa's thighs onto the sheets.

Monica steps up to the bed, eager to hop on next. Melissa looks at her and says, "Yes?"

"Get off, you."

"I just did," she chuckles. "Oh, okay." She climbs off the bed and Monica hops on.

"Connie, get between my legs and lick me like I know you can. Cleo, straddle my face. I want to lick your sweet young pussy."

They get into place. Connie licks away. Monica pulls Cleo's pussy to her mouth and sucks on her pussy lips. "Yum, very tasty, Cleo." I see her smile.

Monica thrusts her tongue up while Connie is sucking on Monica's clit, licking it. Cleo cries, "Oh, Miss Monica, that's wonderful." Monica sucks her clit and licks it madly.

Soon, Monica cums and screams onto Cleo's clit, setting her off. I watch them settle. Monica pulls her mouth off of Cleo. Connie pulls off and brings her face near Monica's, grins and says, "Was that all right, Miss Monica?" exaggerating the "Miss".

"Better than ever, Connie. I think we'll have to maintain this relationship."

My juice is almost down to my ankle, having watched all this action. I need relief. When the bed is free, I get my strap-on from a drawer, crawl onto the bed on all fours and say, "Cleo, fuck me with this. Gwen, get under me and lick my nipples and rub my clit."

Gwen gets under but Cleo doesn't know what to do. "Here, let me help you with that," Connie offers. She gets it attached and Cleo climbs onto the bed.

I reach between my legs and place the head of the strap-on at my pussy. "Push, Cleo." She pushes and it glides all the way in. My pussy is soaked and is gushing everywhere. "Okay, Cleo, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Gwen sucks a nipple and lashes it hard and fast while reaching down and spreading juice over my clit and rubbing it madly. I look over and see Allie and Melissa fingering each other as they watch. Connie is standing behind Sylvia and reaching around to her nipples as she narrates what's going on. Mei and Monica are fingering themselves.

I cum screaming. The others follow me, except for Sylvia.

Cleo pushes deep and holds, saying, "Was that good, Miss Mary?"

"Ah, yes Cleo, that's just what I needed." She pulls out.

Mei says, "Can't have that juice go to waste." She rushes up and grabs the strap-on. Cleo unfastens it and Mei licks it clean.

Sylvia stands and walks to the bed. "You want another round, Sylvia?"

"Yes, Mary there's something I want."

"Well, I will let you have the bed." I crawl off and she gets on and lies on her back."

"Connie, I want you to fist me like I heard you do to Mei."

"Wow, really, Miss Sylvia? Do you think it will fit?"

"I don't know, but she screamed so much it sounded like she was cumming so hard. I want to try it."

All of us are looking at each other, surprised at Sylvia's adventurousness. I say, "Yes, Sylvia, you should try anything you think you want. Now if it hurts too much, make sure you say to stop."

"Okay."

"Gwen and Cleo, you can lick my nipples." They start doing that as Connie starts fingering Sylvia's pussy.

"Oh my, she's so tight, I don't know."

"Oh, try, please, I want to learn everything," Sylvia implores.

I say, "Let me get my lube." I go back to my drawer and get the tube. I pour a generous dollop onto Connie's hand, which has fingertips in her pussy. I spread it all around. "Okay, try now, Connie, but gently. Don't hurt my Sylvia."

"Of course not, Miss Mary."

Connie starts pumping slowly, trying to push deeper with each stroke.

"Oh, I feel so full," Sylvia says.

I hold Sylvia's hand firmly as I bring my face near hers and ask, "Too much?"

"No, not yet. Keep going."

I look down and watch Connie get gradually deeper until she has her last knuckles just outside her pussy. She's holding.

"Are you ready, Miss Sylvia? I'm going to try the final push now," Connie says.

"Yes, yes, do it. Fill me."

Connie flexes her arm and pushes firmly and steadily. Her knuckles expand Sylvia's entrance. I look at Sylvia and she's in a little pain. "Should she stop?"

"No, no, keep going, I want to take it."

Connie keeps pushing and her hand is swallowed by Sylvia's pussy. We all gasp. Sylvia screams, and I say, "Take it out?"

"No, no, no, it hurts a bit but oh my God, it's incredible. Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh."

Murmurs of wonder float around the room. Sylvia's body shakes as she cums and cums. "Gwen and Cleo, off now," I say. They pull off.

I hold her upper body tenderly and she quivers. I whisper, "Wow, that was amazing, Sylvia." She looks over at me and can't speak yet but she smiles.

Her shaking eases and I say, "Out now, Connie." She slowly slides her hand out. I cuddle Sylvia and whisper, "You are incredible, Sylvia. I love how fearless you are at new things." She smiles and I just hold her close.

I look around, and everyone seems quite satisfied. I see Allie and Melissa whisper, then they start getting dressed. "Are you two going?"

Allie says, "Uh, yes we are."

"Oh, together?"

Melissa says, "Um, yes."

"Well, that's lovely. Have a nice time."

"Oh, I brought Connie. How is she getting home?"

"Don't worry about her, Melissa. She's coming home with me," Monica says.

"Oh, great. Well, don't see us out. Fantastic party, Mary, I may have to host the next one."

"Sounds great, Melissa," I reply.

"Yes, thank you, Mary," Allie says.

"My pleasure."

They leave the bedroom, and Monica and Connie follow soon after.

"Gwen and Cleo, please give the dishes a quick rinse and then fill a sink and soak them. Then you may go home. You served so well tonight. It was wonderful."

"Thank you, Miss Mary. I had so much fun pleasing everyone," Cleo says.

Gwen says, "Yes, it was quite something, Mary. If you'd told me a month ago that we'd be doing this, I would have called the cops."

"Well, we had a cop here, ha ha," I reply.

"So we did. Well, thank you again, Miss Mary. See you soon."

"Bye, Gwen and Cleo."

Sylvia is barely conscious after her massive orgasm. I get sheets, a pillow and a blanket and make up the sofa for Mei.

Mei says, "That was the most awesome experience of my life. Damn, girl, you are something."

"Look what you did getting fisted. You made Sylvia want it. Now she'll want it all the time."

"Oh, suffer, bitch." I hit her with the pillow and cackle. "Good night, Mei."

"Good night, Mary."

I go pee and wash my face, put the bed covers on and crash into bed. Sylvia rouses and pees and washes. She comes back and we collapse, falling asleep instantly.

THE MORNING AFTER

I stir when Mei comes in with breakfast trays for Sylvia and me.

"Wow, Mei, this is nice. Breakfast in bed?"

"Well, I was up early, so I thought I'd treat you lovebirds to toast and coffee. I've had mine."

"Aw, Mei. You're so lovely," Sylvia says. We sit up and Mei brings us each a tray.

"You're all dressed," I say.

"Yeah, well I decided to get an earlier flight and leave you two alone."

"You didn't have to do that, Mei," I say.

"I didn't have to, but I wanted to. My cab should be here in half an hour."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, really."

Sylvia says, "I didn't mean to push you out, Mei."

"You aren't pushing me out, Sylvia. I can tell how special you are to Mary, and I love that. I'm very happy for you."

"Well, thanks," Sylvia replies.

We munch on our toast. Sylvia finds the butter and jam and spreads it with the knife. Again, I'd never guess she's blind except for the little explorations she has to do with her fingers.

Mei and I look at each other lovingly. I will always love her, but with Sylvia, it's a deeper, emotional bond. I feel so lucky to be loved by both.

After we finish toast, Mei puts our coffees on our side tables and takes the trays to the kitchen. Sylvia and I have a few sips and then get up and pee and wash. I find robes for us and we go to Mei in the lounge room.

I guide us to the sofa. Mei is sitting in a chair opposite us. She says, "Last night was the most incredible experience. I can't quite believe what we did. Your pets are just lovely and generous with their talents."

I say, "Yes, I didn't know quite what to expect. Except for the rabbits, I kind of made it up as we went along."

"Nobody was complaining, even the pets. You treat them so nicely."

"Well, of course."

Sylvia says, "I can't believe last night either. Before I met Mary, I had never been with anyone, and now, well, just wow."

We hear a beep from the street. "Must be my cab. I love you, Mary, and you too, Sylvia. I will be happy to get to know you better as time goes by."

"I like you, Mei. I know you have been good friends with Mary, and I don't want to change that."

"You won't, Sylvia, I have plenty of love for both of you," I say. She smiles.

Mei gets up and kisses us both. "Take care of each other, bye."

"Bye, Mei," we both say. She leaves.

Sylvia and I just sit quietly for a while.

"I love you, Sylvia."

"I know. I love you, Mary."

"I know. I'll get your cane and then you can come back with me." I get her cane from my bedroom and lead her to the third bedroom, which is now cleared out. "Have a look around." She taps around the room.

"What is this room? It's empty."

"Well, if you want, it will be your bedroom. We'll have to get you a new bed and dresser and maybe a few other things."

She smiles and says, "I insist on paying for them."

"We'll remodel the guest bathroom for your needs. I'll pay for that since it's part of the house."

"Oh, all right."

I hold her close and say, "I want to be with you forever."

"I'd love that, Mary."

EPILOGUE

Sylvia moves in gradually, first spending weekends here until we have her bedroom and bathroom all remodelled. Since then, she's been here for good. Her mum has completely accepted us as a couple now; she sees how happy Sylvia is.

Allie and Melissa have become good friends, with benefits. I'm happy because I treated her so badly back then and now she seems to have found someone she can depend on.

Connie is happy as Monica's pet. She finds the surrender relaxing after her stressful job.

Gwen recovers completely. We still have her and/or Cleo over occasionally, but with Sylvia here I don't feel as much of a need; she has filled my void. They serve the others sometimes. Sylvia even convinced her mum to have them visit her, and she's enjoying them a lot.

Gwen's ex went to trial and he has been sentenced to ten years, with a minimum of seven years without parole. The divorce became final, and his rights to see both Gwen and Cleo have been revoked permanently.

Sylvia is promoted to shift supervisor at the call centre. This suits her because she does less typing and more listening in on others and coaching them. I have to chuckle when she tells me that because I always thought "training purposes" was a joke in those recordings before they answer.

I have been inspired to do something serious with my photography. I take many photos of Sylvia, Gwen and Cleo, not in their costumes but in normal nice clothes. I show them to someone at a modelling agency and they say I have promise but that I need to polish my skills. I enrol in advanced photography courses and I hope to make this my career. Sylvia encourages me, even though she can never see the results of my work.

Cleo graduates from high school with honours and is at university, studying business and art.

Mei tells Gwen and Cleo that Laguna Linda is opening a location in the Blue Mountains, about an hour away from where we live. They toy with the idea of applying for jobs, maybe on a casual basis. (Author's note: That's another story.)

After a year together, Sylvia and I have a lovely wedding in the park, with everyone we know, even Michael. Everyone is so happy for us, and we are very happy together.

The End

12