Mary's discovered in bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you said yes?"

"I said yes."

"To everything?"

Mary nodded. "Yes to everything. If Maxwell wanted me to have sex so badly, then I would."

"Wow," Wesley laughed, "Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned!"

Mary closed her eyes and shook, trying to brush it all off but couldn't. "But I haven't really hurt him. I've hurt myself."

Wesley shrugged. "Maybe. Don't be too hard on yourself. Life doesn't come with a handbook, not that I've seen anyway."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Humph. My girlfriend left for college seven years ago and never came back. No one serious since then."

"What happened to her?"

"I really don't know. She met some guy. Blah blah blah."

"And you haven't been with anyone since?"

"Ha! I've had sex with girls if that's what you mean."

"No, no I didn't mean...oh...forget it, forget it."

"So you and your boyfriend, Maxwell, you're not going to get back together?"

"I don't think I can now, not after this."

"Would you want to?"

"I don't know... it's always been us, I thought we were going to get married. I hadn't thought much about sex, I had no idea it was so important to him. It's like I didn't know him at all."

Wesley grinned. "Well, you've now learned something about guys. All guys."

"Really?"

"Look at me. Would you say I am normal?"

"You really want me to answer that?"

"Ok, if we were sitting here dressed, would I be normal?"

Mary looked around at the neat tidy life Wesley lived. "Yes."

"Right. And how do I feel about you and sex?"

"You want to have it with me."

"Exactly. That's normal."

"But we're not married."

"Too late to go back and change that."

Mary shook her head. True.

"Why is your bedroom blue at night?"

"It's a good color for fucking."

Mary said nothing for a while, thinking. She secretly smiled to see Wesley pack the plates away and clean. Afterward, he came to where she sat and held out his hand.

"Shall we?"

Mary stood and nervously allowed his body to push into hers. It was a gentle touch and they kissed. The way Wesley ran his hands lightly over her body made her feel nice to be naked.

"Do you mind if I video us?" he asked.

Mary shrugged. Bud had already done that, no point in saying no now. Wesley's cock was hard as he walked away from her to get his tripod. He set it up in the living room. He screwed a proper video recorder to it, swung the screen to the front and hit record.

Mary stuck her head around the corner, Wesley pulled her over to stand in front of the camera, back a ways. He stood them facing it, then went behind her. He made her stand straight, with an open stance.

"It's ten-thirty Saturday morning and I have with me... what's your full name?"

"Mary Duncan."

"Mary Duncan. I found Mary in my bed last night naked. You'll see she's nicely shaven, that was by me," he explained pointing at her pussy, "But I'm afraid these hickeys are the result of the first guy that fucked her, not me. Mary hadn't had sex before yesterday, and she's having a crash course now, aren't you baby?"

Mary went red. Wesley started kissing her neck and feeling her up, reaching around to play with her nipples. His hard-on was hot against her back. Instinctively she reached behind to hold it, making Wesley groan into her neck. Her hands stayed on his dick as he roamed her body. Mary looked at the camera, wondering how it must look, the small screen was too far away to see clearly.

"You won't show anyone this?" she whispered.

Wesley didn't answer, instead he palmed her smooth mound and used his middle finger to roll around her clit.

"Aaahh!" Mary moaned, dropping her head back to his shoulder

"Don't worry," he said into her ear as her breath quickened, "People will only say nice things about your body."

"Ohh," she groaned as the tip of his finger dipped inside, drawing wetness noisily from her.

"Come on, over here." Wesley left her standing, catching her breath, bare in front of the camera, and light-headed.

Wesley took the soft rug from the sofa and lay it on the carpet in front of the long 4-seater. He held the video and turned it, following her as she walked to the blanket. Mary would have been nervous on camera even if she was dressed, let alone naked. Wesley went to the kitchen momentarily to get a plastic flip-top bottle, then came and sat.

"What's that?"

"Grape-seed oil."

"You used that on me last night?" Mary deduced.

Wesley nodded.

"Come down on your knees? Come and blow me. On the side so the camera can see. That's it."

For the second time in her life, Mary put cock in her mouth. She was gentle, not wanting to create an ejaculation like the night before. Wesley was patient for a time, but eventually said, "Don't worry I'm not going to cum in your mouth again, you can do it properly."

After looking at him and at the camera, Mary went harder, sucking and bobbing her head, stroking him with her hand.

"Wow, shit you're good for a rookie. A natural."

Mary did feel more comfortable knowing he wasn't going to shoot his goo. Now she was relaxed, the hardness of cock was interesting. There was a closeness, an instictiveness about using her mouth to squeeze it and feel it like a child would use their mouth to test things when they're a baby.

Mary would have forgotten about the camera if Wesley didn't keep flicking her hair off her face to show the cock in her mouth properly. They did it until her mouth was sore.

"Your turn."

'My turn?' Mary thought. What's my turn? If it meant his mouth at her pussy, she didn't want her turn. Bud had done that to help get her ready to penetrate, it was disgusting. There was no stopping it though. Wesley lifted her and sat her down on the sofa, legs spread obscenely. He went to check the shot, adjusting slightly. He put his face to the camera.

"Glorious cunt, don't you think? Gorgeous shaved like that."

He stood back a moment to let the camera film her alone with her legs spread. Mary could feel herself fall apart revealing the insides. Wesley was going to ask her to use her hands to spread them even further but decided it might be too much.

He sat on the floor to one side of her pussy and lightly ran his hands over her body. Mary closed her eyes, her breathing rapid as his fingers tickled her thighs, her side, her breasts. They opened sharply when his tongue first ran up her slit. Mary shivered. Why do boys want to put their faces in such a dirty place? Oh, it made her wet though. Was it her that was wet, or his saliva? She couldn't tell, but she could feel how slippery she had become against his face and nose. Mary prayed Wesley didn't show anyone the video afterward. Oh, Bud too. She was on his phone, fucking. Her parents would disown her if they knew about it.

"Oh, ah," Mary yelled out as two silken fingers pushed up her. Wesley had covered his hand in grape-seed oil and was working her insides. He used his middle finger and ring finger to push in, with his index and pinky facing down on the outside. He scrunched and scraped those two fingers inside her, pushing in all directions, tweaking a bump at the top. Mary was already dizzy when he used his other hand to start rolling her clit.

"Oh shit."

Mary never swore. This boy had got her. She didn't know how but this stranger was pushing buttons on her insides and outsides that hit nerves, new ones.

"Oh shit."

Wesley kept scraping and contorting her vagina walls and diddling her clitoris, building momentum. He could see where she was heading. He could see the fear in her eyes. What was about to happen was new, Mary was losing control of her body. Her hips were taking over. They won the battle. Mary was trying to stop it but literally couldn't. Her pelvis snapped and then spasmed. The electricity shot up her spine, and she arched backward.

"What have you... done... ah, ah, ahhhhhhhhh!"

Mary couldn't believe she was screaming. Her body was shaking and humping involuntarily. Wesley was playing her like an instrument, and he wouldn't let up.

"It's too much, oh my... oh, oh, oh, it's too much... stop... stop... ahhhhh!"

Wesley didn't stop, he kept at her. Mary was forced to ride the waves and pulses of starry-eyed ecstasy. In the end, she collapsed, she literally blacked out.

When Mary opened her eyes Wesley was leaning over her on the sofa grinning. His hand was still up her, gently massaging inside her vagina.

"What did you do to me?"

"Just a little trick I have."

"Ah," Mary sighed.

"Do you feel bad?"

"What? No, it doesn't hurt."

"No, I mean do you feel bad? Your background is all religious, right? I'm guessing you're not meant to have orgasms?"

He was teasing her, and she knew it.

"I'm okay with it," Mary said truthfully, hardly believing the words coming out of her mouth. "It's... ahh..."

"It's nice?"

"It's nice."

"You ready to fuck?"

Mary nodded, then looked at the camera, the red light still on.

"You're not going to show that to anyone, right?"

"What? Your screaming orgasm?" Wesley asked, slowly pulling his fingers from her.

Yes, she thought, that. But she didn't say.

Wesley pulled her upright. Mary's muscles were stiff and sore already. He took her hands and poured oil onto them.

"Put it all over my cock," he told her and Mary did, feeling like she was being made to polish the gun that would shoot her. "Here sit up on my lap, face outwards. Take my cock, yeah. Put it at the spot. Sit on it, that's it."

Wesley held her hips and pushed them downward. Mary was surprised at how easily she could take him inside her this time. Wesley's erection slid effortlessly into her vagina. It didn't hurt at all. In fact, she might have described it as welcome.

'Ooh, how can that suddenly feel so good?' she thought, 'How can it feel... such a... good fit?'

The heat of cock pushing in and out, opening and closing her vagina was remarkable. Like it was meant to be there. Mary was missing not having it earlier. She regretted not letting Maxwell nail her like he wanted when they were alone all night. Her face on the video would tell the story of how quickly she had grown accustomed to having a man in her.

"Lay back on me," Wesley said, making it clear to the camera a cock was carving in and out of her shaved pussy. He held her breasts and squeezed. Mary dropped her head back and moaned. Wesley brought his hand to her hips and held tight, grunting up at her from below.

Mary's body twisted. She had writhed at the grinding of Bud's cock in her, too, but for different reasons. Surely only god could have built into people the capacity for this level of pure pleasure? Why did they tell her sex was bad? This must be from heaven. The devil would be too selfish to allow a man to give a woman such joy.

Mary felt bad for Maxwell. She should be doing this with him, it should be his cock she was seated on, naked and moaning. She felt sorry for him. She should have let him take off her clothes without ripping them, she should have spread her legs and let him spend their night together having sex like this. Who knew it would be so good?

"Maybe with Maxwell, it wouldn't have been this good," Mary accidentally said out loud.

"What?"

"Nothing! Don't stop."

Wesley leaned her forward then turned them on the lounge. He fucked her on all fours like Bud had the night before. This time was different though. Mary wasn't grinning and bearing it, she was just grinning. Wesley was fast and passionate but gentle. She sensed he was trying to make her enjoy his cock rather than use her as a sex toy. It was working.

He slowed and paused for a moment, tired.

"Don't stop," Mary moaned out without thinking.

"Don't worry, I won't." Wesley lifted Mary's front so she was up on her knees, holding her by her breasts and humping at her from behind, turning her to the camera. Sweat was flying from Wesley's brow.

"How do you feel, can you keep going?"

Mary nodded.

"It's okay."

"Your turn to work. Come onto me."

Wesley's cock came out. He spun around to sit on the sofa, taking the oil to spread it on Mary's hands again. She found herself impatient to refill, but even so, she hesitated before reaching out to rub the oil on his cock, he was covered in her muck. Lots of it. Afterward, Mary didn't know what to do with her dirty hands, they ended up on his chest as she sat facing him.

"Ohh," Mary mouthed as Wesley slid back up her.

"You like it?"

Mary nodded. She looked into his eyes as she experimented with her vagina, in control and comfortable. She tried different angles on her vagina. After a while Mary couldn't help herself, it just came out, it seemed to be the thing she should say to the guy she was massaging with her pussy walls.

"I love you."

"I love you too baby," Wesley said politely back

Mary didn't know why, she started crying. "Please don't... don't stop having sex with me."

"Hey, hey baby. Relax. I'll fuck you as much as you want."

"Thank you, thank you," she said kissing him desperately. Wesley recognized she was having an emotional moment and let her run with it. She was young and this was all new. She would be calmer later. He palmed her ass and encouraged her to hump. Mary did, screaming as he added hickeys to those already on her tits.

Conscious she was a rookie, Wesley kept supplying grape-seed oil to their genitals, it kept them going for longer than he expected.

"Mary I need to cum."

"Okay," she said, wondering how she should help

"Where do you want it?"

"Where do you want to do it?"

"In your mouth or your cunt," Wesley offered.

Mary hesitated, neither sounded good.

"Ummm, down there I guess."

"Okay. Turn and face the camera. Actually, stand up." He shuffled them to the right slightly and turned the camera toward them. Holding Mary upright by the breasts he humped at her from behind, grunting, close to the edge.

"Look at the camera. It's coming. It's coming."

Mary felt the shot of warmth right at the top of her insides. She gasped as it hit. Oh, that felt surreal. Her pussy had drawn sperm from a guy. It was remarkably sexy. It was so much better than into her mouth, far more natural.

Wesley stayed in her as long as he could, holding her face and one breast, sucking on her ear. When he dropped out he led her to his sofa and lay her there, taking the video from the tripod and holding it over her.

"Look at your pussy," he said. "Open up. Oh, baby, you're losing cum."

Sperm tricked down and out of her. Mary squeezed and a large clump fell out.

"Have you got tissues?"

Wesley went to the kitchen and got some for her to dab at her cunt, filming it all.

"How was your fuck?"

"Good," she smiled timidly.

"Your tits are covered in hickeys, are you okay with that?"

Mary shrugged.

"You don't worry people will think you're a slut? It will be difficult to hide them all. It's summer," Wesley pressed.

Mary sighed.

"They probably will."

"What do you think of your shaved cunt?

"I can't believe you did that," she said shaking her head, opening her legs, and looking down at it. Mary dabbed her fingers along her flaps. "It's weird."

"Looks good though. You can see everything," Wesley said, bringing the video in close.

"Have you made videos of other girls too?"

"Of course."

"What do you do with them? The videos?"

"Keep them. Watch them sometimes."

"Do you put them on the internet?" Mary wanted to know

Wesley laughed. "No, not unless you want me to. I'd end up in trouble if I did that."

"You don't show them to people?" she queried.

"Yeah, sometimes. My mates come over to watch them."

"Ohh," Mary said shakily.

"You don't want guys to see you?"

"Of course not! Aren't you embarrassed, your friends seeing you naked like that?"

"I don't think they're really looking at me."

"I don't know what I'd do if people saw me having sex."

"We could find out...," Wesley suggested.

"Huh?"

"We could find out."

"Find out what?"

"I'll invite some friends over and we'll sit around watching it."

"Who will?"

"We will. All of us."

"What?" Mary screamed. "Me here as well?

"Yeah," he laughed.

Mary fell back onto the sofa In disbelief. This was all too crazy.

Wesley turned off the machine and hooked it up to the massive hard drive stuck out of his TV, transferring their movie.

"How many have you got on there?" Mary asked, leaning up on her elbows.

"A few."

"Can I see one?"

"You curious?"

"A little bit."

Wesley took the TV remote and came back next to her. Mary wrapped herself around him from behind, as she would do with Maxwell up until a week ago -- except this time her nipples rubbed freely on a man's naked back. That never happened with Maxwell.

Once he was on the hard drive menu, Mary could see there were several videos.

"Wow! You have that much sex?!"

"Over a long period," Wesley defended himself. "Which one do you want?"

"I don't know. You choose."

"Okay, how about this one. Which high school do you go to?"

"Western. Why?"

"You're going to love this then."

"Why?"

"This one teaches there."

"What?!"

Wesley pressed the video. They were still dressed and it was night, it looked like a bedroom, but not the blue light one.

"Is that...?" Mary twisted her head and squinted. "Is that Miss Murphy?"

"I don't know her last name. She said her name was Sarah."

"Yeah, Miss Murphy is Sarah. Oh no. You didn't. She let you..."

"Watch."

Back in year ten, Miss Murphy was Mary's teacher for Biology. "It was her first year, she was awful, and couldn't control the class at all."

"She's not awful on here," Wesley retorted.

"Oh no," Mary said when she and Wesley on the video started kissing. "I can't believe I kissed the same guy as my biology teacher."

"More than just kissed," Wesley warned.

Wesley fast-forward to her getting undressed.

"Oh, eww," Mary screwed up her face at the sight of her teacher's pussy coming out. Even worse, Wesley started fingering her.

"Hey, you wanted to watch."

"Not this one. Another one."

"Well, let me forward to the end, you might want to see this." He scrambled forward to Miss Murphy on all fours on the bed. Wesley was holding her head, fucking her mouth. Kneeling on the bed behind her fucking her pussy was Mr Smith, the vice principal.

"I don't believe it. He retired at the end of last year, he's 60!"

"Friend of her father apparently. That's how she got the job at your school."

Mary laid back on the sofa and stared at the ceiling, the muffled screams of a woman with one cock in her mouth and one cock in her pussy in the background.

"How can you do that to her?"

"Do what?" Wesley grinned.

"Both have sex with her like that."

"She wasn't unhappy."

Mary lifted to watch Miss Murphy turn around to swap ends with Wesley and Mr Smith. She was smiling, especially at Mr Smith.

"Ah," Mary said, exasperated, dropping to her back again. "I'm not doing that."

"That's alright," Wesley shrugged. "We're only going to do what you want to do."

"Am I just one of those women you have sex with?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do I just go home now? Is that it? I'm in your library. That's the end of it."

Wesley turned and sat at Mary's side. He reached out to finger her breast.

"Everyone on those tapes, anyone since... seven years ago, has stayed with me as long as they wanted, not me wanted."

"What's that... what do you mean? No one stays with you."

"I'm normally with people that can't stay with me."

"Can't stay? Why not?" she asked, warily.

"No, nothing like that," he grinned, sensing she had tensed. "Usually they are married, or have a boyfriend, or aren't ready for a relationship, or maybe they were brought here by a friend to do it together, or they're on the lesbian side of bi... don't want a boyfriend. Stuff like that. People on the periphery."