Mary's discovered in bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary relaxed again, a hand lightly running over her front and between her thighs.

"Mary, you can stay as long as you want. The only thing, the only concession I need from you is that I'm sexual. If you're with me it will be in a sexual relationship. Nudity. Penetration. Drinking cum. Friends."

Mary's eyes opened wide at the last one.

"Hey, you won't be asked to have sex with anyone you don't want to, I promise. What I mean is that if you and I sit at breakfast like today and your tits are out, then you're not going to put them away just because my friends are here, you know? I'm not going to ask you to do things with other people, but I don't want what we do to stop just because some guys are around. I'm still going to stare at your gorgeous pussy around the house."

Mary could see his perspective but she knew it would be too much for her. No wonder it was hard for Wesley to have a steady relationship.

"Was your girlfriend that went away to college like that?"

"No. No, I wasn't really like this back then. People change. I may not always want that sort of relationship either."

"So if I come over here to visit, I have to be naked?"

"Naked. Yes. Cooking. Eating. Sex. Watching TV. Reading books. Swallowing cum. Helping clean the bookshelves. All of that life stuff naked."

"And I have to be naked even when your friends are here?"

"If you usually take your pants off at my house, that won't change because friends are here. So, yeah."

Mary sighed. She was strong enough to say no to Maxwell a week ago, so sure of herself. But now the world was inside out, and her insides were literally out for this boy to see and touch. She didn't know how to say no to Wesley's adult style of guilt-free, embarrassment-free relationship. But she couldn't say yes, either.

"You don't have to answer now," Wesley told her. "Get your friend to pick you up, go have some lunch, dinner. I have no plans to go out tonight or tomorrow. If you want to come back, you're more than welcome. I'd love to have you here."

"But you'll let me go home now?"

"Of course," he laughed. "You can come and go when you want."

Mary stood and made her way to the phone, about to call Shelley. Before she dialled she asked, "Can we, ummm, just..."

"What?"

"Once more, before I go?"

Wesley smiled, though he sensed it was a goodbye fuck, a last memory before disappearing forever. He'd seen it before. "That would be lovely."

He brought the grape seed oil over to where she was standing. He bent Mary forward over the kitchen table. He flipped the lid and poured it onto his hand. Mary opened her stance and he rubbed his hand all over her flaps and mound, pushing some of it inside her hole. He poured some onto his cock, rubbing himself to get hard then stood behind her.

"Are you ready?

Mary nodded.

It was tight but smooth inside. Wesley could sink his cock full length without impediment. He pushed her so her tits were squashed into the cold table and fucked her passionately.

"You want harder or softer?"

"Up."

Wesley brought her up. His hands were around on her tits. Mary turned her head back to him to kiss as he humped her. It was awkward so he walked her back to the living room, laying her on the carpet on her back and coming into her from above. They kissed and tongued as he ground his pelvis at hers, twisting his cock inside her.

"You can do harder if you want."

"Really?"

"Deeper. Please."

Mary had a look on her face that Wesley recognized. She was swept away by the eroticism and no longer fighting it. She went where the currents took her, no longer scrambling for safety. Later there may be pain and regret, but at that moment she was focused on her ecstasy.

Wesley pulled Mary's knees to her shoulders and forced his pelvis as hard as he could to her open pussy, holding it there for a time before poking her at different angles. Mary stared into his eyes, mouthing, "Ah."

"Is that good?"

Mary nodded. "Let me feel it," she whimpered.

"What?"

"Let me feel you cum."

"Inside you?"

"As far inside as you can."

Wesley nodded. He made several deep long strokes, masturbating himself in her obscenely exposed pussy.

"Are you ready?"

Mary nodded. Wesley grunted and groaned and lost himself in the most inner part of Mary's cunt. "Oh, I can feel it," she gasped.

It was the most womanly thing she could do, to feel the seed of a man strike as close to her womb as Wesley just did. She had been properly and thoroughly mated. Oh, how could she even think to think that word?

Oddly, the phone was still in her hand, she'd been too busy with her pussy to think of putting it down.

"Call your friend. Go home. Think about what life you want. If you come back later, I'll know. If you don't, it's a shame but I won't be angry. I promise. I've been lucky to have the privilege of having my cock in you this much."

Mary rang while lying on the floor, legs spread, gurgling air, and cum. Wesley got tissues to put on the floor to catch the leakage as Mary spoke with Shelley. As it turned out, Mary was only two blocks away, across the freeway. She had no idea. She'd never crossed to the south of Shelley's place before.

When the doorbell rang they were still on the floor kissing in a post-sex glow. Mary was on Wesley, loving the delicate way he held her ass when they kissed. So different from how Bud had been. Wesley made her feel naked in a delicious way, rather than a dirty way.

"She's here," Wesley said into the kiss. Mary looked at him longingly.

"Do I have to go?"

"Yes. But come back. I'd love you to choose to come back."

The doorbell rang again.

"I'll get it," Mary said. "You better get dressed. You'll scare her if she sees you with your pants off."

Wesley dashed off to his room. Mary thought about where her own clothes were and sighed. She would have to borrow something, but what? His clothes wouldn't fit her. Mary answered the door naked, poking her head around to make sure it was Shelley.

"Come in."

"Can't we just leave?"

"Ah, I'm not ready... just yet. You better come in. I need to find something to wear."

Shelley was stunned. This was not the Mary she knew.

"What happened to your... hair?" she asked dumbfounded.

"I know, it's a mess."

"Not there, there!"

"Oh." Mary looked down. There was a trickle of sperm that had run down the inside of her thigh. "It's Wesley... he... I'll explain later."

"And those bruises. Are you hurt?"

"Well, no, not really, they were... just come over and sit. I need to find something to wear."

"Where are your clothes?" she yelled out as Mary skipped up the staircase. Mary didn't answer.

Wesley was in his room with shorts but no top. Mary and he got into a clinch, again those wonderful hands on her ass.

"I need some clean clothes."

"Yours will be dry."

"But they're still in the machine."

"It's a dryer as well, as soon as the washing is done it dries."

"Really? You are nothing like any other guy I met. Completely organized."

"You have to leave me your underwear though. You can get it later. Or if you don't, it's my souvenir."

"Ok," she smiled.

Wesley slapped her ass as she went back down to the laundry. Instinctively Mary worried about the zipper catching on her pubes with no underwear on, but laughed at herself, and said out loud "Don't have that problem anymore".

"I can see your nipples through there," Shelley said of her white t-shirt. "You can't go home like that."

"You can lend me a cardigan."

"In this weather?"

"One with a collar," Mary added, feeling where the hickeys stung her neck.

The introduction of Wesley with Shelley and their own goodbye was awkwardly formal considering what had gone on over the last twelve hours.

"See you later," she said, then Mary and Shelley left.

(Next installment "Mary's erotic conversion" will be submitted for approval late Jan 2024)