Mary's erotic conversion

Story Info
"Never seen anything like it. Not in the first 2 days."
4.3k words
4.43
4.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,005 Followers

Part 3, following "Mary's discovered in bed"

Over lunch Mary told the whole story, starting with Bud in the Blue room, and finishing with Wesley and his dating rules. Shelley chastised her for letting those guys cum in her. Pregnancy, disease! And letting both of them film her doing it with them? In this day and age, was she stupid? Did she not read the news?

Mary correctly pointed out that none of those scandals were about Joe Shmo and Mary No-name from Suburbsville; she hardly expected to see her pussy splashed across the home page of any gossip mags.

"Even so," Shelley said, also correctly, "All it takes is an email attachment to your family, and the effect will be the same."

"Hmmm," Mary said, screwing up her nose.

After lunch, Shelley took Mary to the doctor, who also scolded her for having unprotected sex. She gave her a big antibiotic tablet, a morning-after pill, two months of contraceptive pills, and a box of twelve condoms.

"The pill isn't your primary contraceptive, the condoms are. Pill is back-up."

"I'm not going to have sex again," Mary tried to explain.

Yeah, right," the doctor groaned. "Take the condoms."

Shelley lent her a high-collar cardigan, despite the heat, and dropped her home at 3pm. Shelley came in to say hello quickly to Mary's parents, then left with a vague reference to the girls doing something that night. Things were so busy at home that Mary slunk easily into her room and had a nap.

She was woken at five by her phone beeping a message:

Hey there -- Bud here, got ur no. from Alexandra. Pick u up at 8?

Mary didn't answer it straight away. She had a shower to think and wake herself up.

Bud. He left her there alone. As it turned out Wesley was nice to her, but it could have been a disaster. Anything could have happened. She should be angry with him, though it was difficult to regret how it all turned out.

Why did he even want to see her? To apologize? Mary wanted to send a rude message in reply, to blow him off for fucking her, then leaving her like that. But she worried that getting him angry would be dangerous - thinking about what Shelley said, she didn't want him showing their sex tape to someone they knew.

She washed her body but unfortunately, the bruises stuck. Her pussy was still completely smooth, although the sperm inside had been neutralized with Dr. Wang's medicine. She dug out some new underwear and shorts and a polo shirt with a collar to cover the hickeys. It didn't look too out of place in the weather.

She sent Bud a message back.

Pick me up from in front of Shelley's.

Mary caught the bus to Shelley's after an early dinner with her brothers. Her parents were at a show for her little sister.

"Overnight bag?" her brother asked as she went out the door.

"Just in case, call me at Shelley's if you need," she said, even though she knew they'd call her mobile if they needed her.

When Mary saw Bud's car turn into Shelley's street she stepped out to wave him down before getting all the way to Shelley's.

"What are you doing down here?"

"Shelley doesn't know. I don't want her to."

Bud shrugged. He drove on but didn't say where they were going. For the longest time, they didn't talk. Eventually, Mary couldn't stand the suspense.

"You left me there."

"I had to go. Where was I going to take you, to my place?"

"You could've said something."

Bud didn't answer, he turned into the roads above the cliffs on the edge of town, overlooking the river bend.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

After a silent ten minutes, they pulled into the driveway of a darkened house. The sun was under the horizon by then, it was almost completely dark.

"Where is this?" The house was white weatherboard with an all-round veranda and large grassy grounds. There were no other houses nearby.

"My uncle's house."

"Why are we here?"

"He's away," Bud said, turning off the car and getting out. He opened Mary's door and took her hand, leading them to the front door. As soon as he unlocked it and they were inside he was on her, kissing and feeling her up. Again, he was rough compared with Wesley.

Bud's hands went straight to her button and zip. There was no delay in getting her shorts and panties down and off. The lights were off and it was hard to see but as soon as he cupped her mound to finger her he gasped and walked over to turn them on.

"Holy shit." His head was spinning. "Bare pussy! How? When? You did this to come and see me tonight?" he gasped.

Mary laughed. How vain was this guy?

"Why didn't you make sure I was alright? You just left me there."

Bud was pulling at his own pants, getting out of them as fast as he could. His erection was booming. He walked over and swept Mary onto the dining room table, sitting her bare ass on the cold wood. This time he didn't stop to lick her wet or to pull off her shirt and bra, he just pushed and prodded and grunted until his cock was fully in her. He leaned the girl back to watch as his cock slid in and out of bare-shaven pussy.

"Fucking fucking hot bitch you are."

"You left me there," Mary grunted between thrusts. Bud didn't say anything. "That guy. He fucked me."

"What?"

"That guy. The one you left me with. He fucked me."

"Oh yeah?" Bud grinned. "I bet you liked it."

Bud held her legs up and fucked harder, somehow the thought of Mary getting it again from some other cock after him made him even hornier. Bud was slamming at her. It wasn't as difficult as it had been the night before, Mary's pussy could easily take it. She may possibly have even enjoyed it if it wasn't Bud doing it to her.

Mary pulled her own top and bra off to get fully naked. She watched Bud drool in delight at the fuck-toy he thought he had acquired.

"Don't stop," Mary stuttered as Bud humped her pelvis. She wanted him in there so long that his skin wrinkled from the wet, that he was in no doubt her pussy juice had absorbed into his cock. Bud did the best he could, fucking her from above, behind, and underneath until there would be no doubt her juices had soaked him.

"Ah, oh, by the way... Shelley took me to the doctor this afternoon."

"Huh?"

"The doctors," she said squeezing her pussy on his granite shaft. "I went to the doctor."

Bud slowly looked at her, sweat dripping from exertion.

"She thinks I have a sexual disease," Mary lied.

Bud shuddered, his cock wallowing in her sloppy vagina.

"What?"

"She thinks I have a sex disease."

"Which one?"

"A couple of them, I can't remember the name. Something quite common she said. If I got it from you, I guess it doesn't matter. But if Maxwell or that other guy gave it to me, then..."

"Then what?"

"You probably shouldn't fuck me without a condom."

Bud shuffled back and out of Mary as fast as any man has ever moved. He fairly raced to the bathroom to wash off his cock.

"Holy shit, holy shit," she could hear in the background. "You fucking bitch. Holy shit."

Mary picked up her shorts and panties and held them in her hand as she walked into the bathroom naked. Her pussy glistened in the light from the wetness he had drawn from her.

"Bud."

He wasn't listening, too busy looking for disinfectant.

"Bud. Look at me."

He looked.

"If that video of us having sex comes out, I'll tell people the names of the diseases you gave me. Or I gave you. Either way, it doesn't really matter. People have got this funny thing about VD, yeah? Better to deal with it quietly. Better to keep that video to just us, yeah?"

Bud looked at her standing with her bare body on show, suddenly confident and firm.

"You want to keep fucking me?" she asked. "You can if you want, we're alone. Or shall I put these on?" Mary held her shorts and panties in the air.

Bud shook his head. "We'll go."

They drove back to Shelley's in silence. It was dark when they parked out front.

"Hey, no hard feelings," she said, leaning over to kiss him. "Just keep hold of that video, don't let it out. And you better see a doctor."

Mary looked around and saw it was clear. She pulled the straps of her bra over her shoulders and arms, then lifted her shirt and pulled it out from under, moving back to kiss him again. Bud felt her up with no conviction. She smiled at how well her plan had worked, the turnaround was remarkable. He was touching her like she was a leper.

Mary hung her bra on his rearview mirror, took her bag, and opened the car door.

"See you at school."

Mary texted Shelley asking for cover again that night. The return was a little red face with steam coming off, but Mary knew she would.

It was a long walk to a footbridge to be able to cross the freeway. It was dark, but the walk was residential and Mary felt mostly safe. She only took one wrong turn before finding Wesley's house again.

She stood out front and sighed.

What if he wasn't there? She would call a taxi and go home, and never come back. This was it, now or never, all or nothing. She walked the steps to his apartment. There was noise behind the door, but hard to tell if it was the TV. She rang the bell.

Mary was nervous but Wesley didn't make her wait long. He opened the door and smiled.

"This is good news."

Mary felt relief that he was happy to see her.

"You have people here?"

"Just some buddies. Come in." Mary walked in anxiously. "I have to warn you though, we're watching videos."

"What sort?" she frowned.

"Yours," he said playfully. "Come."

Wesley took her hand and before she knew it Mary had been led into the living room. Five guys were lying on the floor and sofas, most of them around Wesley's age, one of them perhaps a bit older.

"This is her," Wesley said.

"From this video?"

"Who magically appeared in your bed?"

"Miracle girl?"

Mary looked at the screen. It was her smiling at the camera as it panned down to show the sperm dripping from her pussy.

"This is her? Fantastic!"

The guys all broke into a round of applause.

"Honey, you are gorgeous."

"Wonderful."

"Sexiest girl I've seen."

"Unbelievable, stunning. Great to meet you."

Mary was overwhelmed. This was not what she expected to walk into. And the guys were being so nice and polite considering they had just seen her... oh, what a sight it was. Was this the most embarrassing moment of her life?

"Get off," Wesley scrambled two of the guys off the long sofa. He sat sideways, putting Mary between his legs and holding her from behind. As the video wound up, the guys asked if they could see it all again. Wesley threw the remote at one of them.

"Get us a drink, though?"

Two of the guys immediately raced up to get Mary a drink as well. They were being polite. Wesley held her as she watched red-faced the video of herself being felt up, giving a blow job, and giving her pussy to his cock. All those guys were saying super nice, encouraging things. Not once did they say anything dirty or crude. They said she was natural and beautiful, they loved her body and the sweet nature with which she gave sex. Not a whore at all, they agreed. A darling, an angel. When she passed out when she came, the boys called out bravo!

Wesley put his hand up Mary's front and played with her tits under her shirt as they fucked on screen.

"No bra?"

"What's the point? I'd just lose it."

Wesley chuckled. "One thing, top or bottom, which would you prefer?"

"What do you mean?"

"It's your first night, I'll let you keep your top on or your bottom on. Which do you prefer?"

"I don't know," she whispered in his ear, getting hot from the way he was lightly squeezing her nipples. "You can choose."

"Take your pants off?"

Mary went red and she worried where that would lead.

"Are these guys going to have sex with me?"

"If you want," Wesley whispered. "I don't mind."

Mary shivered.

"Not tonight. Please. I don't think I'm ready."

"It's okay. Next time," Wesley said kindly. "Show them your cunt, though, huh?"

"Do I have to?"

"Come on. They'll love it."

Mary looked around. Oddly she felt safe.

"If you want to... you can take them off," Mary agreed with a shudder.

"You do it," he told her, flicking at her shorts. "Undress yourself."

"It's embarrassing."

"They're looking at your pussy already," he nodded at the TV.

"Help me? Please?"

Wesley kissed her, then brought his hands to her button and zip. For the second time that night, a man undid them for her. Mary leaned back into his body and lifted her waist so he could push them down her hips. The men in the room didn't fail to notice, turning momentarily from the screen to see in real life the shaved pussy they had been watching on TV. The silence was their applause.

Pants at mid-thigh, Mary dropped her ass and lifted her knees to allow Wesley to reach them and pull them off. A couple of the guys couldn't help themselves, giving an "Oh wow" at the full view of her slit from their angle.

After her pants were off Mary did what she could to minimize everyone's view. Wesley took pity on her and made no fuss, but he did lift her shirt above one breast as he played with it. As the sperm went in Mary on the video, again the boys cheered and said nice things. Mary had to admit, her body did look good on film. Her stomach was nicely flat and her breasts really did hold their shape no matter which way she leaned. Being shaved had its attractiveness, too. You could really sense her sex.

They watched some more videos and drank. It was weird to see Wesley fucking other girls. Mary sensed it was awkward for those other boys, too, knowing she was there. They kept saying how those other girls were nowhere near as sexy as she was, which made her smile. They were trying to be nice.

Eventually, Mary had to get up from her safe place on the sofa with Wesley and walk to the bathroom. The guys looked but only said nice things. It was the weirdest moment. Wesley was good to her too, making sure she felt okay, not being too sexual, just running his hands over her outside rather than her inside.

"Can we watch something else?" Mary asked, standing in the doorway, hands on hips, bare slit below her shirt hem.

"Like what?"

"Anything!"

Given it was difficult to watch all the other girls fuck without subdued enthusiasm in deference to the girl in the room, the boys agreed. West-coast baseball wasn't what Mary was thinking, but it was better than watching Wesley have sex with two young Asian girls. The guys drank and ordered pizza and generally larked about. Mary became more comfortable with her pants off, moving around, and getting her own drinks or napkins.

Only once did she get touched, in the kitchen washing her hands after greasy pizza. She felt a hand on her ass and assumed it was Wesley, pushing back to it and letting the finger drift down between her legs to her wet spot. She turned as the finger slid up her, only to see one of the guys, Matt, holding a finger to his lips saying 'shhh'. He pulled her into the walk-in pantry and closed the door. Spun around and bent forward, Mary only had him inside her for seconds but it was enough to fill her with sperm.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself," he said, pulling out and wiping his cock on her back. "It's a great pussy."

Mary held her vagina to stop it leaking to the floor.

"Don't tell anyone you did this. Please," she begged.

"I won't."

Checking the way was clear, Mary ran to the bathroom holding between her legs before squeezing the cum from her vagina into the bowl. She felt both sexy and guilty. Being whisked away in secret to be spermed by a stranger for a frenetic half-minute was so daring, so naughty. She was cheating on the guy she was cheating with, like the layers of Inception.

Mary cleaned up and was relieved they hadn't been caught. Wesley hadn't noticed a thing. She was even happier to see all those boys leave around midnight. Her polo shirt lasted five seconds once the front door had shut; a minute later she had grapeseed oil and cock up her pussy.

Wesley was stronger than his buddy Matt, it took thirty minutes instead of thirty seconds before he pasted her insides white.

"Shelley took me to the doctors," she said after they'd dropped to the living room carpet, both of them panting, recovering. Sperm oozed from her.

"Oh yeah?"

"I got the morning-after pill to avoid being pregnant."

"Yeah?"

"But now you've cum in me again."

"That's okay, that pill will still work."

"What?"

"For a couple of days. Especially if you took it today, tonight's sperm will be ok at least."

"Are you serious?" Mary asked, wondering if that was really true.

"Very."

"Oh," Mary said, hoping he was right. That would be a relief, given three men had fucked her that night, two of them ejaculating inside her.

"The doctor gave me condoms and the pill as well. But she said I need to be careful of sex diseases."

"Actually your timing is good on that. I had a check-up for health insurance last month. Got all the results, and you're the first chic I fucked since. Syphilis, chlamydia, HIV, nothing. I've been lucky. You wanna see?"

"Can I?"

"Of course."

Wesley went and got the report. It had everything. His heart condition, liver, kidney, cancer screens, diabetes, everything. It actually listed out the sexual diseases he didn't have.

"Good report," Mary admitted. "Everything is good, not just the sex stuff."

"I'm not that old yet!"

"You think I should go on the pill?"

"I think you had better. There are going to be times when we don't have condoms. Be prepared to get caught at home, though. I don't know any girl who was still living with her folks that didn't eventually get her stash of pills or condoms found."

"They would throw me out."

"And that's bad?" he asked grinning. "You could crash here."

"If you're my boyfriend you need to meet them. I can't just say I'm at Shelley's forever."

"Wow, are you asking me to go steady?" he teased.

Mary looked at him, worried suddenly.

"Hey, don't give that face. I'll fuck you as long as you still want me to."

Wesley rolled Mary onto her stomach and used the oil this time to give her a long deep body massage. Mary had never felt so wonderful naked. At home, at the gym, and at the beach, nudity was for changing clothes and washing, quickly and privately. Again a pang of guilt hit her thinking about Maxwell. He had wanted and waited for years to do this with her. Because of her hissy fit, she ended up doing it with Bud and Wesley and that Matt guy instead. Poor Maxwell. He would hate her.

"What's wrong?" Wesley asked, sensing she had tensed.

Wow, this guy is perceptive, Mary was thinking, I need to be careful, he can read me too easily.

"Just thinking of my boyfriend."

"Me?"

"My ex-boyfriend," she corrected.

"Yeah, what made you think of him?"

"This is what he wanted, you know, to get naked like this and I wouldn't let him."

"You weren't ready."

"It was only last week."

"There's a thin line between under water and above water."

"Hmmm."

"You seem ready to be naked now," he said leaning down to kiss Mary's ear. His erection pushed against her ass.

"I can't believe you're hard again."

"Hmmm."

"Put it in me?"

"You want it, huh?" Wesley teased

Mary nodded.

Wesley used the grape-seed oil on himself and then poked at Mary's pussy from behind as she lay. Mary lifted her ass to help. She groaned as it went in.

"Ah."

"You like?"

"Don't take it out."

Wesley laughed and fucked her slow and deep, making her feel each deliberate entry.

"You ready to fuck your ex-boyfriend now?" he asked, humping her.

"You think I should? Oh... that feels good,,."

"You can if you like, I won't be upset."

"It's too late."

"No, it's not."

"Ah, more of... that... oh, like that."

"You prefer the massage or this?"

Mary turned her face back over her shoulder to look at him and gave a 'you're kidding, right?' look.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,005 Followers
12