Mary's erotic conversion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, ok, understood," Wesley grinned. "So. About fucking your boyfriend."

"You're my boyfriend. Ah. Ah. Do we have to... ah, oh, oh, right there... have this conversation... oh, my..."

"Now?"

Mary nodded. "Now."

"What better time to talk about having a guy's cock up you than when you have a guy's cock up you?"

Mary was trying to force her hips back up at him. "Give him what he wanted. Give him one fuck."

"You seriously don't mind?"

"You've had other cock in you, that Bud guy. One more won't hurt."

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"You don't know him. He couldn't just do it once. He'd think it was me agreeing to get back together. If I did it once for him and then left again, it would be messy. Messy messy."

"Fuck him and stay with him?"

"Are you trying to get rid of me?"

"Just saying, you have options."

"I couldn't be with him having sex, not now. I'd always feel like he tricked me into having a sexual relationship after all. I said no, but we ended up doing it anyway. It'd be... I don't know... empty somehow."

"You're having sex right now. What difference does it make?"

"I found my own way here."

"Really? I thought that Bud guy brought you?"

"I chose to come. I chose to stay. Can we not talk about this for a while?" Mary begged, lifting her tail to encourage him to start fucking properly again. Wesley obliged.

For a time Mary lay with her face to the floor, her arms stretched out before her, legs spread and ass tilted up to help Wesley's penetration. Her pussy dripped wet and she felt saliva trickle from her mouth.

"Are you sure you can't get me pregnant right now?"

"You want the cum?"

"Yes," she begged. Again Wesley obliged. There wasn't a lot left to give but he donated what he had, grunting fiercely. He fell to her back after, cock still up her.

"Ah," Mary complained as she felt him softening and slipping out. She clamped her pussy around it to keep a hold, to keep it in there, but it was too slippery.

"Oh," she moaned, "Don't let it out."

"You can have the cock or the sperm, not both."

Mary's cunt gurgled and blew air and cum from inside.

"Does that always happen?" she asked, embarrassed.

"Yeah. I like it!"

"Eww"

"Only girls that fuck make that sound. I like girls that make that sound."

Mary twisted around to lay on her back underneath him. Her legs spread wide to squeeze his hips to hers. Wesley kissed her lips, her neck, and her ears. He went down to her breasts to find a clean piece of skin to put a hickey, there wasn't much space left.

"Amazing tits," Wesley mused holding one, licking the nipple. "How did you wait so long to let them out? You're clearly ready for it. It's difficult to believe you only just lost your cherry."

"I didn't know I was ready."

"Well, you're the bomb now baby. When it rains it pours," Wesley teased, getting a playful punch in return. "You've been fucked by two guys, your tits are covered in hickeys, your pussy is shaved, you've been to the doctor, and you took your pants off for a bunch of my friends who watched a video of you fucking."

"Sigh." Three guys, actually, Mary grimaced silently.

"I don't think I've seen anything like it. Not in the first two days."

Sigh again. "It doesn't feel like just that."

"Does your cunt hurt?"

Mary winced inside at that term. "No. I think that oil you use is helpful."

"You didn't think you'd enjoy fucking so much, huh?"

"No," she smiled.

They kissed gently on the carpet for the longest time before retiring for the blue light of his bedroom. Mary enjoyed the feel of the sheets and a man against her skin as she fell asleep. Being naked with Wesley seemed natural.

They woke twice to fuck, once Mary's fault, once Wesley's. There was no more sperm, just cock sheathed in cunt. Mary wondered how she could keep this life, how she could ever explain to her family that she had evolved into something she could never return from. She sighed, and fell back asleep in her man's arms.

(Next installment "Mary's friend" will be submitted for approval early Feb 2024)

12