Mary's Friend

Story Info
Just getting undressed is not a sin, right, if no sex?
6.2k words
4.65
11.1k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,007 Followers

Mary and Wesley woke to the sound of Mary's phone.

It was Shelley.

"Church?" she reminded her.

"What's the time?"

"Half past eight."

Church started at nine. If Mary wasn't there, it would be too suspicious.

"Come get me!" Mary demanded, impolitely.

"Grrr," Shelley barked, but she would come. They would only just have time.

"What are you doing?"

Wesley asked sleepily.

"Church."

"Church?"

"Shelley is coming to get me. Now. What can I wear? Where's the bra I left here from Friday night?"

"Huh, I don't know."

"Aaah!" Mary ran around the house looking for her clothes. She found her shorts and pants by the sofa, her top by the door. Her overnight bag had nothing but her toothbrush and hair and face stuff. She had completely forgotten about church. She couldn't wear shorts and a polo shirt to church.

"Shit."

Not only had she started having sex, she'd started swearing.

"Where are you now?" she rang Shelley to ask.

"Almost there."

Shit, too late to ask her to bring clothes.

"I need something to wear. Quickly. Aah!" Mary went back to scream at Wesley. "You must have something?!"

Wesley reluctantly dragged himself out of bed to rummage through his wardrobe. Everything of his was way too big, and anything previous girls had left behind was not appropriate for church.

"Try this." Wesley put a long khaki shirt on her. The tails fell almost to her knees.

"It looks like a potato sack."

"I can fix that."

He pulled out a khaki woven canvas belt with a slip catch instead of holes. Loose around her waist it pulled the shirt in enough to look like a mini-dress.

"It's too short."

"Less thigh than your shorts from yesterday."

"Shoes!" she panicked.

"Follow."

Wesley led her to the apartment entrance and opened the shoe cupboard.

"Knock yourself out."

"Wow. Girls leave their shoes behind? How do they get home?"

Wesley shrugged. "They're just spares."

"These heeled sandals will do."

The doorbell rang and Mary opened it without thinking. Shelley gasped at full-frontal Wesley. He wasn't hard, but it was scary enough hanging soft.

"Hi there again," Wesley waved sheepishly.

"Don't look at him," Mary scolded Shelley, realizing her own mistake. "Turn around."

She stepped over to kiss him. "I'll come straight back."

"I'll make breakfast. Well, brunch."

At church, Mary got some frowns but just passed as acceptable. Coming in with Shelley helped, and they were just in time.

Mary hoped no one realized she had no bra or pants. The wooden pews were cold on her ass through the thin material, she had to force herself not to squirm.

In the panic, Mary had forgotten one important thing.

Maxwell.

As soon as she remembered him Mary slyly looked about, wondering where he was sitting. She spotted him, with his older brother off to the side at the back. He was unashamedly staring right at her.

"Eek."

The service was longer than Mary could ever remember. She looked around at all the good people, all the good girls. Last week she was one of them. Now... now she was there on false pretenses. She was a liar. She was a cheat. She was a sinner. She was wearing a boy's shirt with no underwear to church. She had sperm inside her shaved vagina. Who did that?

Mary looked at her mom and dad sitting at the front. They were good people. She didn't want to hurt them, they would blame themselves. For the moment, though, Mary couldn't stop. She regretted Friday night with Bud tremendously, that had been an act of stupidity. But it had led unexpectedly to Wesley. She would never have met him otherwise. Mary wasn't sure how she felt about him in the long run, but she hadn't had enough of him yet. She wanted more. Wesley made her want to be naked like it was the most beautiful thing. His touch was electric, she tingled at the way he palmed her bare ass. When his cock went in she lit up. Was that how her mom felt when her dad... ech, best not think of that.

"Stop fidgeting," Shelley told her.

"I'm not." She was. The seat was cold on her legs, and she could feel bits of air leaking from her pussy. She hoped it was dry.

After forever the mass finished. Mary spoke briefly with her parents but they were busy with friends, this was their only real social circle.

"Let's get out of here in case Maxwell wants to..."

Too late

"Mary."

"Maxwell."

"Maxwell."

"Shelley. Good morning. Mary, can we talk?"

Mary and Shelley looked at each other.

"It's got to happen eventually, I guess," Shelley shrugged, "I'll wait by the car. Don't be long."

Maxwell led Mary to the spot where they usually went after church, on the other side of a hedge. It was private but within earshot.

"Mary..."

"What?"

"I heard what you did with Bud."

"What did I do with Bud?" she asked defiantly.

"He rang me."

"He rang you?" That was a surprise.

"To warn me to go to the doctor."

"The doctor?" Mary was confused.

"Sexual disease," Maxwell whispered

"Oh, that?" Mary laughed.

"I know you were just winding him up, you can't have a sexual disease."

"Of course not."

"But it does mean... you were with him."

"So?"

"You admit it, you had sex with that bastard Bud?"

"You wanted me to have sex right? So I did."

"Not with him!"

"Well, you annoyed me."

For a while they said nothing. Mary did feel sorry for him. She had wanted to make him feel bad for the way he had treated her, but she had gone too far. She'd hurt both of them. Maxwell came forward and hugged her. Mary held him too. His touch and smell were so familiar. But Maxwell did something he didn't usually do.

He brought his hands down to her ass.

That wasn't like him.

Feeling around he sensed something was missing.

Maxwell had no real experience with women's underwear but definitely Mary's ass was too smooth. He reached under and brought his hand up the back of her thigh. Mary gasped as he held her bare ass. She could feel his erection grow inside his pants.

"Holy... Mary... you're not wearing any panties."

Mary hated the word panties, it made her cringe.

She didn't answer, what was there to say? Maxwell felt and squeezed her backside, amazed she was bare under.

"I want to have sex with you."

"I know. But we can't."

"Why not?"

He was daring to reach his hand down and under, between her thighs. Mary subconsciously opened them slightly as he dabbed a finger at her flaps.

"We can't."

"Why not?" Maxwell was astounded as his finger found her hole and she gasped as he pushed inside. Mary gripped his back tightly.

"I want to have sex with you."

"No," she said as his finger explored inside her.

"If you don't, I'll tell." Maxwell was squeezing her ass with one hand and slopping her pussy with his other.

"Huh?" Mary said, her mind fogging over as Maxwell's finger worked her pussy. "Tell what?"

"I'll tell them you had sex with Bud. I'll tell them you don't wear panties to church."

Mary could feel how hard he'd gotten. "Tell who?"

"Everyone at church.

Your parents."

Maxwell brought his finger out from behind her and brought it around the front to reinsert more comfortably. Mary groaned.

"Are you for real?

If I don't give sex to you, you'll tell them I did it with Bud."

"Everyone will know."

Mary thought for a while. Maxwell brought his other hand to her breast, pushing her against the hedge as he fondled her. He checked around that no one was looking.

"No bra," he said amazed.

"Do I feel nice?" Mary asked him.

Maxwell nodded.

"You like my pussy?" she asked. Poor Maxwell was so inexperienced he didn't even know girls don't usually feel like Mary did, that normally they would have hair.

"Baby, I do," he said, his breathing erratic.

"How many fingers... can you get in me?"

Maxwell put two, and then three, pushing her vagina wide, fucking her with his hand. Mary reached down to undo her shirt buttons.

"My breast. Touch it. You want it, right?"

"It's wonderful."

"That's good. Feel me. Touch me."

For a time Maxwell did just that, her pussy slopping and her hickeys aching as he squeezed on them, swapping breasts and pulling her nipples harshly. Two more buttons had popped. Maxwell pulled the shirt fully aside to splash sunlight over her tits.

"Bud did that?" Maxwell asked, astonished at the dozen hickeys peppering her breasts.

"So..., Mary panted, "You know what my whole body feels like... under my clothes...," Mary said, ignoring him.

"It's beautiful."

"You like it?"

"I love it."

"Good," Mary groaned as the fingers pumped at her and circled inside. "Can you feel me? Do you like my insides?"

"Mary. I love it!"

"You love it? You like being in me?"

"It's wonderful!"

"Good. I want you to remember it well. Because it's the last time you'll ever touch me in your entire life."

"What?"

Mary pulled his hand from her pussy and stepped back to redo her buttons.

"You -- will -- never -- touch -- my -- body -- again. Ever."

Dressed and straightened, Mary turned to go.

"I'll tell them about Bud," Maxwell yelled out, wiping his fingers on his pants.

"You won't need to," she smiled back at him, "I'm going to."

Mary walked around the hedge. Shelley watched as Mary walked across the church lawn to interrupt her parents. She pulled them aside and had what looked like a heavy conversation with them. After it finished, Mary walked toward Shelley and her parents made their way quickly to Maxwell's parents. Maxwell came out from behind the hedge just as Mary reached Shelley.

"What on earth is going on?"

"Get in the car, I'll tell you on the way."

"Not back to that man's house?"

"All my stuff is there."

"That's the only reason you want to go there, huh?" Shelley scorned. "You can't just use me as an excuse you know. If you're telling people you're with me, then you're going to be with me. I'm coming too."

"You sure you want that?" Mary raised an eyebrow.

"No. But let's see."

The ride to Wesley's wasn't that far. They sat in the car until Mary finished explaining. She told her everything, even about Maxwell fingering her and undoing her shirt buttons. Shelley was shocked to know Maxwell would blackmail her into having sex.

"So what did you say to your parents?"

"I told them that Maxwell and I broke up because I refused to take my underwear off for him and that he said bad things about me to his friends, who teased me for being frigid."

"Which he did!" Shelley interrupted. "You should have told them as soon as it happened."

"And I said he had just told me that if I didn't have sex with him he would tell my parents that I had sex with a guy Bud, who he has always hated."

"I can't believe you told them that."

"Why?"

"Weren't they shocked that you had sex with Bud?"

"Shelley, don't be stupid. They don't think I had sex with Bud. I said Maxwell would say that, not me saying it. I said he was going to spread a rumor if I didn't have sex with him."

"A rumor which is true."

"That's got nothing to do with it. They're not going to believe it. I can't hardly believe it myself, and I was there."

"Wow. I saw your folks going over to Maxwell's. There will be poo on the fan."

"Well, it's his own poo. Fancy trying to blackmail me into bed. Who does that?"

"Wow. What a day."

"You coming?" Mary asked her, opening the door.

"I guess."

Inside the apartment, Wesley was at the kitchen bench.

He was wearing long tracksuit pants, but no top. Shelley had to admit he was an impressive and handsome guy. Mary went over for a kiss. Wesley held her, undid the belt, and began fingering the buttons.

"So how was church?"

"Cold," Mary said truthfully

"No one thought you were dressed strangely?"

"If they did they didn't say it."

Wesley undid all the buttons and put his hand under the material, holding a breast. It felt so much better to Mary than when Maxwell had done it, her decision to be here with Wesley was vindicated.

Shelley tried not to stare but it was difficult, especially with Mary's vagina shaved bare. It was so different from what she knew of Mary over all these years.

Wesley left the shirt on Mary, in deference to her friend - though Shelley being there didn't stop him from mouthing a breast or fingering her in between cooking.

"Wow, this food is good," Shelley said, surprised. Mary just grinned, Wesley's cooking was like that.

"So who are you?" Shelley asked, trying not to look at her friend's breast bobbing freely behind the open shirt.

"Ha. I'm Wesley Cooper. I'm twenty-seven. I started life as an apprentice to my uncle, who was an electrician. But after I finished I applied as a mature-age student to an electrical engineering degree and I just finished so now I have to try and find a job against a bunch of younger and brighter people than me."

Shelley looked around at the apartment. "But you live here alone. How can you afford it?"

"Shelley!" Mary yelled at her. That's a rude question. What was she implying?

"It's ok, it's ok.

Inherited. Mom and Dad died when I was young."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"I didn't know them at all. My uncle brought me up. He never told me until I was twenty-one that I had a trust fund, wanted me to grow up to think I had nothing, that I had to look after myself."

"Wow. Were you angry with him?" Shelled asked.

Wesley laughed.

"No! Best parenting I ever saw."

Mary and Shelley nodded. It was a great tale. It made Mary feel less worthy. He had become such a good person after such a terrible start. Well, except for his strange need for sex.

He made Shelley and Mary give the same account of themselves. Neither of them was as complicated as Wesley.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Wesley asked Shelley.

"No."

"Have you had sex before?"

"Wesley!" Mary yelled. "I can't believe you two. You want to know where he gets his money and you want to know if she's a virgin."

"Of course I am," Shelley answered without embarrassment. "It's how it's meant to be."

She was looking at Mary when she said it.

"What's the most you've done?" Wesley probed

"Wesley!" Mary yelled again.

"Have you been undressed with a guy?"

"Hey, stop it," Mary said, "You're embarrassing her."

"It's okay Mary. I don't mind he asks. What do you want to know?" Shelley said defiantly.

"How do your tits compare with Mary's?"

Wesley reached over and pulled the shirt off Mary's shoulders, dropping it down her back to the chair. He stood behind her and pulled her shoulders straight, then reached down to cup her tits, to hold them. They were more than a handful.

"Wesley," Mary groaned.

"What are you doing? You want her to feel bad so she goes?"

He laughed and let go.

"No, of course not." He started cleaning up. Mary helped, naked, going over to wash up.

Shelley stared across the counter at the topless couple. They didn't have any care. She'd not seen or heard of anyone living like that, except maybe on honeymoon, briefly.

"I think I better go."

"Why?" Wesley asked politely.

"I don't exactly fit in, don't you think?"

"You can undress, too.

I don't care."

"Wesley!" Mary scolded again.

"What? You're undressed. How bad could it be?"

"Yeah, but we're... you know..."

"Fucking?"

"Do you have to say it like that?"

"Yes."

"Well, anyway, you can't ask Shelley to get undressed. She's not like that."

"Either were you up until this weekend, from what I hear."

"I don't you want to corrupt her. Just because I've fallen... I'm not going to drag her down."

"Fallen? You're funny. Fallen? Is that what happened to you? I'm not asking her to 'fall'. I'm not asking her to sin. Just suggesting that if she wanted to undress she can."

"Would you two stop talking about me like I'm not here? Don't worry, I'll go."

"Stay, I'll get dressed," Mary told her.

"Ha, I don't think so," Shelley said, seeing the look on Wesley's face.

"Shelley, it's okay.

Stay, please. I can't have Mary's friends not feeling welcome here. Mary can put the shirt back on."

Shelley sighed heavily.

"If I do this, you won't touch me, right? You won't... do anything to me?"

"Of course not."

"Shelley, don't.

You've always said you wanted to wait until marriage."

"Wait to have sex... yes. But being seen undressed, that isn't having sex," Shelley clarified.

"Then you should wait.

Don't do what I've done."

"You promise you won't touch me?" Shelley asked Wesley, ignoring Mary.

"Of course. Not unless you want me to. I swear."

Shelley started on the buttons on the front of her sundress.

"Shelley, you don't have to do this."

"If no one touches me, I'll still be pure."

Wesley wasn't going to argue. You could smell the tension in the air as Shelley undid her front. Wesley hugged Mary from behind and kissed her neck, squeezing a breast.

"You don't have to," Mary told her again.

"Look at you."

She let the dress drop to the ground and bent down to pick it up and lay on the back of a chair. The bra and pants under the dress didn't match, she wasn't expecting anyone to see them.

"She looks good," Wesley whispered in Mary's ear, his hand drifting down between her legs.

Behind the counter, Mary opened her stance.

Shelley didn't look at them as she unclipped her bra and shimmied it down her arms, laying it on the dress. She couldn't help but cross her arms over her breasts after.

"This is super sexy," Wesley told Mary, playing with her clit the same way he was flicking her nipple.

Mary was starting to feel dizzy.

Her hips were instinctively circling.

Shelley left her pants on, but Wesley quietly loosened his own track pants behind the counter and dropped them to the floor. Mary gasped to feel the burning erection at her back. With her bottom half hidden from Shelley's view, she didn't protest when Wesley brought it down below her ass and rubbed it into her slit.

"Oh, you're wet."

"Uh-huh."

Shelley didn't know what to do with herself now she was so exposed. She brought her arms down as Wesley nodded for her to show him. He was staring approvingly at her breasts across the counter as he fiddled below and put his cock at Mary's entrance. Shelley could tell he was pushing in, she could see it in Mary's face.

He was looking at Shelley with her bare tits while he was doing it to her friend, it was almost as if he was pretending it was her.

Mary couldn't hide what was happening to her.

As Wesley gave her a deep stroke Mary lost it and groaned out loud, dropping her head to let her hair fall forward. Shelley found herself drawn to them. She wanted to see. She moved around to the side of the kitchen counter and looked around at those two.

Mary was up on tippy-toe, her hands on the counter.

Her head was forward and she was pushing her ass back at Wesley, who had a grip on her waist. Shelley could see the cock shaft glisten as it disappeared into her friend and then came back out. Mary grunted each time it went in. Her breasts jiggled as her body was bumped by Wesley's pelvis.

Wesley leaned forward to pull the hair away from Mary's face, so Shelley could see the impact. The smell was overpowering.

"You normally do it from behind like this?"

"Not only, sometimes," he grunted. "But it can go a long way in this way."

He held her hips and drove himself in and held it.

Mary let out a long, loud aah.

"What do you think?"

"I don't know."

"You look good naked."

Shelley went red. She still had her pants on, she wasn't completely naked.

"Am I the first guy to see your tits undressed?"

Shelley nodded.

"How do you feel?"

"Weird. I feel like I'm doing something wrong."

"Well, you'll get used to it."

"Used to what?"

"Being undressed with guys. Having your tits out. You've got a great body. A real shame if you hide it away.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,007 Followers
12