Mary's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't imagine I could ever get undressed with a boyfriend. I would worry... that would happen," she said nodding to where the cock was driving in and out of Mary. Mary was too involved in the sex to care for the conversation.

"Do you worry you'd like it?"

"I didn't before.

But I didn't think Mary would ever like it either."

"Yeah," Wesley grinned, "It hasn't taken her long to get used to it. She's a natural."

Shelley watched silently as Mary's vagina squelched from the erection steaming in and out of her. Wesley reached under her thigh to lift one of her legs, turning her sideways so Mary could reach back and kiss him as they fucked. The kiss was as passionate as the grip her pussy had on his cock. Shaved as she was Shelley could see the man clearly sliding in and out of Mary's body.

It was like watching something on the internet but with smell and sound. The odor from Mary's cunt was strong. Shelley squashed her thighs together, her own slit was embarrassingly moistened. This is turning me on, she thought. Wow.

It wasn't what she expected.

"Cum. Please. Cum," Mary yelled out, her hips rolling on the cock behind her. "Please. Now. Please."

Wesley pulled Mary's body back against his pelvis.

Shelley watched in awe as Wesley groaned loudly and shot his warmth into her girlfriend. When she felt it spasm into her, Mary gasped and groaned and arched upward, her hips twitching involuntarily. Shelley was in awe to have witnessed such a pregnant moment up close.

It opened her eyes to the possibility.

Having seen it for herself, the fear wasn't there like it had been. It seemed more natural than cataclysmic, and perhaps more mutually happy than the preachers impressed. She didn't feel the Devil's presence, only warmth and happiness. Was it a trick of the Devil, or propaganda from the preacher?

After the heat had left Mary, Shelley watched educationally as Wesley pulled slowly out of Mary's hole. His cock was half-hard and he was covered in muck. Mary came down off of tippy-toes but otherwise didn't move, catching her breath.

The first trickles of sperm fell from her, dripping to the tiles. That really hit home for Shelley; that really showed the depth to which Mary had become a woman. To show your vagina to a boy was remarkable enough. To then have it touched, and entered, and have sperm deposited, that was four levels ahead of Shelley. Was Mary being adult, or sinful? It was surprisingly difficult to tell; Shelley had always been so sure before now.

"Champagne breakfast?" Wesley suggested, walking to the fridge.

"I had breakfast already," Shelley shrugged. Mary was still gathering herself after being mated. Wesley openly stared at Shelley's body, making her turn red and half-hide back on the other side of the counter.

"Champagne for dessert then."

Neither of the girls drank alcohol often, but the champagne was nice. Light on bubbles, it was super easy to drink. They stayed around the kitchen bench talking and laughing. Shelley admitted that one of her boy cousins had felt inside her top in a swimming pool once at her uncle's house. Mary talked about how Maxwell had ripped her bra trying to get her to sleep with him the night they stayed together. Neither of them bothered to quiz Wesley, there would be too many stories to tell.

"I'm going to lie down," Mary said after the bottle was finished. She shuffled around the corner to the long sofa, throwing herself head-first into the cushions, and shut her eyes. Wesley stood next to Shelley in the kitchen, wiping the dishes he'd washed earlier.

"Are you allowed to kiss boys?"

"Huh?"

"Are you allowed to kiss?

In your church rules, are girls allowed to kiss boys before you marry?"

"Of course."

"Come over then."

Shelley surprised herself that she came as beckoned.

Wesley put his hand to the back of her head and pulled her face to his. Before she knew how to react, Shelley's lips were on his. Wesley brought his hand down along her neck and held her bare back as they kissed, his other hand holding her hip. Shelley put her arm around Wesley's strong torso. For the longest time, they just kissed.

Shelley was conscious of her breasts pushing against his ribs, but it wasn't really 'touching' was it? It was just incidental contact. He wasn't pawing her tits or sucking her nipples. Oh, but his hand had gone down into her panties and onto her bare ass. He held it so softly as they kissed like he was carrying an egg.

Her pubic hair was pushing against his leg through her panties.

He's just kissing me, Shelley tried to tell herself.

And he's not really Mary's boyfriend, either, not properly. Was he? They were just having a fling.

"Come here," Wesley said nicely, sensing Shelley was enjoying the unexpected encounter. He led her to one of the dining chairs. Wesley sat with Shelley on top of him, holding her in his arms, front to front. He ran his hands gently through her hair to relax her then lifted her chin to kiss her lips again. Shelley kissed back, her arms tightening around him.

His hands went down to her panties behind again. Gently caressing, he made her feel oh-so-nice.

Wesley was a little surprised when Shelley volunteered her tongue into his mouth. He sucked on it, running his hands over her naked back.

"What can we do and still keep within the rules?" Wesley asked.

"I don't know," Shelley said uncertainly.

The longer the kiss went on, the closer her front pushed toward his. Her breasts rubbed against his chest. Wesley pulled her hips in tight, too. His hard-on pressed against her abdomen, making her gasp in shock.

Wesley held Shelley's ass and pushed her up and down such that his erection ran over her pelvic bone. At the right angle, her flaps were sliding over his shaft, only a soaked and thin layer of material protecting Shelley's vagina.

"Oh god," she worried but didn't stop.

"Are you okay?"

She was too okay.

"I don't know. I had too much champagne."

"It feels nice?"

"It does."

Shelley reached down between them and pulled her panties to one side. She actively smeared her vaginal juices over his shaft, turning herself on. Wesley tugged at her underwear.

"Take them off."

Shelley stood and let Wesley pull her panties to the ground, and then stepped out of them. Bare all over, Shelley jumped back onto Wesley's lap and franticly humped her slit against his shaft.

"I can find you a boyfriend if you want one," Wesley suggested.

"Huh?"

"I have single friends. They're a bit older than you, but good people."

Shelley's head was clouded by the champagne and the aroma of her own hormones pouring from her vagina.

"Can't I just do this with you?" she asked, puffing.

"I'm not sure Mary would like it if we did this regularly."

Shelley leaned forward, into him again, kissing his mouth as she rubbed her body on him.

"But with you, I trust we could do this without... me losing it."

"It?" Wesley asked. He wanted her to say it.

"My virginity. If you find me a boyfriend, he'll want my virginity."

"He will. Whether you like it or not, adults in this world fuck. Nature rules over nurture eventually, especially when it comes to the continuation of the species."

"That's right! Continuation of the species. It's not for fun."

"Why not?"

"Because... I don't know. Because it's not."

"Really? So what do we do about this?" Wesley asked, leaning down and taking a breast in his mouth.

There are lots of different types of women in the world. Some girls love their breasts touched, others hate it. Some love being sucked, others shy away. Shelley didn't know what type she was, how could she?

But when Wesley's mouth gathered most of her breast inside and his tongue ran over her nipple, Shelley's body told her brain in no uncertain way 'I need cock in me. Now.'

"Oh. My. Wesley. Please. Let me try it."

"Twy?" Wesley asked, mouth full.

"Put it in me. Please," Shelley groaned, reaching down between them, gripping his cock, and steering it at her entrance. Finding the right spot, Shelley pushed onto it, Wesley's cock head enveloped in virgin vagina.

"Okay, Okay. Enough." Wesley picked her up and they stood. He had to tear her grip from his cock. He put Shelley on the kitchen bench stool.

"Shelley, I would love to be your first. You have a great body. Your cunt would be magnificent to fuck. But."

"But?"

"When you walked in here, no chance did you want that. Even two minutes ago. But after some Champagne and your breast sucked, you wanna be fucked. Not gonna happen."

"You did it to Mary."

"Hey, she'd already been fucked by the time I got to her. Wasn't me that turned her into a casual sex chic, and I'm not going to take your virginity either."

Shelley sat in a huff. Wesley could feel she was spurned. She'd offered her most intimate part to him and she'd been turned down. Wesley came and held Shelley from behind. Gripping her breasts, he kissed her neck.

"You're beautiful. Let me find you a guy. All manner of men would love to be where I am now."

Shelley said nothing. She leaned back into Wesley and closed her eyes, enjoying being pawed and kissed. She didn't just want to have sex, she wanted love and marriage. Having one of Wesley's friends over for a booty call wasn't going to help. If Wesley wouldn't do her, she would wait.

"I'm sleepy, too," Shelley moaned.

"Come. Let's go to bed," Wesley whispered in her ear. "Sleep naked together."

"What about Mary?"

"I'll bring her up. You go first. The big room at the end."

When Wesley helped Mary up the spiral staircase the three naked people napped, Wesley in the middle. With most of the day in front of them and with no plans, all of them could relax and enjoy their new relationships. They each woke from time to time, kissing if two of them were awake at the same time.

"Do you mind?" Wesley whispered to Mary, "Me touching Shelley?"

"No. But don't fuck her, please. I'd never forgive myself. I'd feel like I coerced her to do it."

"I agree. I won't fuck her. Or finger her, or anything that could take her virginity."

"Thank you."

"Do you mind kissing her, though?"

"What?" Mary responded, shocked.

"Here," Wesley insisted, "Roll over me into the middle."

"No way!"

"Come on," he said, pulling Mary to where he wanted her. "Just massage her back, then backside."

"Are you serious?"

"Do it. And I'll fuck you from behind as you do."

"Oh my god."

Shelley groaned at the massage of her back, and Mary groaned at the cock up her cunt. The scent of two vagina filled the bedroom.

"Massage her ass," Wesley whispered in Mary's ear. "Bring your hands down, massage her ass."

"No," Mary squirmed. It was strange enough that she and Shelley were naked in bed together. Wesley persisted, taking the back of Mary's hand and guiding it to Shelley's naked backside. Holding it, he made Mary sensually run her fingers over her friend's butt and squeeze. He brought her hand all the way up her back to her neck and down to her inside thigh. Mary could feel how hard Wesley was in her cunt. Clearly, he was wickedly turned on by Mary touching her naked friend so intimately.

"Her tits," he whispered.

Mary shook her head in disbelief but allowed Wesley to guide her hand around to grip her friend's left breast. Shelley for her part blissfully rolled to her back and let those two massage her front - from her neck down to her abdomen, spending most time squeezing and touching her tits. Mary couldn't believe Shelley was letting it happen. There'd never been an inkling of lesbian attention before and yet her legs parted when Wesley took Mary's finger down and along her slit.

"Don't break her hymen," Wesley warned as he pushed Mary's finger into Shelley's hole. "Only use one finger."

Mary's heart was pounding. Her middle finger was fully up her friend, stroking her insides with it as Wesley used his hand to flick Shelley's clit. Shelley was off with the pixies, her first trip to fantasy land. When Wesley pushed Mary's head down to suck her tits as they frigged her vagina, Shelley saw pink mist. She didn't realize how much she was squealing, Wesley worried the neighbors would worry about the screams.

Shelley ran her fingers through her friend's hair as she rolled to let Mary get better access to her other breast.

Bliss. A truly mutually happy threesome. The path for the girls to bisexuality had been seamless, it had just happened. Perhaps that's the easiest way. Nothing planned, nothing set up, it just happened. Mary was getting fucked at her rear and having lesbian sex at her front. Was fucking an animal the next natural evolution, Mary pondered? After having both types of humans, would interspecies be next? Did people make lesbian bestiality movies? She put the thought aside, instead kissing Shelley's mouth and sharing tongues as she fingered her. Mary took Shelley's hand to her own breast, getting her to squeeze as they kissed.

Wesley moved them around. Still up Mary's vagina, he rolled her on top, face up. He dragged Shelly up onto Mary, carrying the weight of the two of them for a time as they kissed each other's mouth - until he told Shelley, "Kiss between Mary's legs."

When you see people do things that their parents never brought them up to do - like take drugs, or smoke, or get a tattoo - you can usually trace it back to a pivotal moment when the person succumbed to peer pressure. They had a quick choice to make and they took the easy route by doing something difficult. It was less confrontational to just do it, no matter how out of place it was.

Shelly crawled down between Wesley and Mary's open legs.

"Suck," she was told.

Shelley brought her mouth to where Wesley joined her friend. Sucking Mary meant running her tongue and lips over both cock and pussy. Shelly was giving oral on the border between girl and boy. She was sucking shaft or pussy lips or clit, depending on the ebb and flow of the wave of cock pushing up from below. Imagine opening your eyes in seawater, eating a whole chili, or jumping out of a plane with a parachute. Why do people do it? Unthinkable. And yet having done it, uncomfortable as it first may be, the act becomes tolerable. Given time it may even become addictive. Shelley sucked cock and pussy with growing confidence that she wouldn't retch, or be poisoned. The high praise and appreciation she heard from Wesley was encouraging.

When Wesley again lost his semen into her friend, Shelley could feel it come up his pipes. When he shrunk out, Shelley took him in her mouth and sucked the shrunken cock clean. When the white started seeping from Mary, Shelley sucked and licked the boy and girl juices from her vagina.

In a gesture of appreciation, Wesley pulled Shelly around his way and shoved a finger deep up her ass and up her pussy. Careful not to make her vagina bleed, he fingered her ass more aggressively than her pussy, and when he used his other hand to fiddle with her clit, Shelley squealed the squeal of a girl enjoying what was happening between her legs.

There was only one way the sex would finish. Sensory overload leads to sleep, just as babies do in crowds. It's a mental well-being defense mechanism.

With two girls napping, Wesley followed suit. When he woke it was dark and both girls were gone.

(Next installment "Mary's Girlfriend's House" will be submitted for approval late Feb 2024)

12