Mary's Girlfriend's House

Story Info
Sex and nudity in a place where she grew up baking cookies.
5k words
4.8
1.1k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the fifth instalment of Mary - check out the first four that flow into this one)

"So what does this mean for us?" Mary asked. They were sitting on single beds in Shelley's room. It was Sunday night, and they had school the next day. They'd finished dinner and a shower and for once Mary was sleeping over where she actually told her parents she was sleeping over. Mary would borrow a uniform from Shelley and they would go straight to school together in the morning. Mary had no intention of wearing underwear, though, she had moved beyond wearing panties for now, she grinned and told Shelley.

"Did having sex with each other bring us closer together? Or push us apart?" Mary asked.

"Closer together," Shelley said definitively.

For a moment there was an awkward silence.

"I guess we're lesbian," Shelley said, breaking the pause. "I never knew."

"Me either," Mary admitted. "I never wanted to do that stuff with you... until we did it."

"Do you want to do it again?" Shelley asked nervously.

"Can we?"

"We better be quiet, so my parents don't hear. These beds are noisy."

"Put the quilts on the floor. Between the beds."

It was the perfect space for two girls to discover each other properly, with all the time they needed to go slow. There's no handbook for being lesbian. If a girl is with a guy, there is an end-game, everything is circling around cock thrusting up cunt. With two girls it's all orbit, no sun.

"Unless I put my whole hand in you?" Shelley asked, "Would that get you off?"

"You can try," Mary said, kissing her friend's lips and face. "But Wesley said I should be careful not to put too much in you, not to make you bleed."

"I'd rather you took my virginity than some random guy," Shelley said, running her hands through Mary's hair as they kissed.

"Okay," Mary said, "Do you have tissues, though, we can't stain the quilt."

"I've leaked blood on the sheets before," Mary admitted, "No one is going to think it's because I lost my virginity with you."

"Are you sure you're okay? With this, with us doing this?"

"I feel good," Shelley smiled. "It's nice being touched by a friend and having sex without worrying about getting pregnant. But no one can ever know. You know that right?"

"Of course," Mary agreed completely. Their families and community were against pre-marital sex with guys. They didn't even think about setting a rule for sex with girls, the idea was too far removed to be considered.

"Are you still going to have sex with Wesley?" Shelley asked.

"Only if you want. If I'm your girlfriend, I don't mind if we only sleep with each other."

"If you do go to bed with him, can I come too?"

"Of course. Do you want him to fuck you, I don't mind if you do."

"Hmmm, maybe. But I want you to break my virginity."

"Okay," Mary smiled, kissing her friend as their naked bodies entwined.

Four fingers and a thumb Mary got inside Shelley. There was a mess and a lot of muffled squeals. Both of them needed to go to the bathroom afterward to wash away the sticky red gunk pulled from Shelley's virgin cunt.

"Shit that stings," Shelley whispered, still holding her pussy walking back to the room.

"It won't be for long," Mary assured her. "Next time you'll love it. Come on, see if you can get your hand in me."

Shelley sucked on her friend's breasts as she fisted her, driving Mary nuts. They sucked each other sixty-nine and hickeyed each other's tits. By the time they crashed asleep on the floor exhausted, the room fairly stank of pussy and dried saliva.

When Mary woke she was conscious of a guy standing over her. The bedroom door was open and she saw the silhouette of Shelley's brother standing with his finger to his lips.

"Shhh," he quietly said.

Mary looked around. There was no point covering up, she was well and truly sprung. Her bare pussy was red-raw, her body bruised by Shelley's mouth. Shelley was still asleep on top of the quilt on the floor, equally as naked and disheveled as Mary, lying in her arms. It was obvious they had been having sex, just the stench of dried pussy juice could tell you that.

Mary got up on her elbows looking up at the brother. He happily drank in her shaved nudity. After staring for time he turned and left, saying nothing. Mary groaned and curled up against her girlfriend's naked body, reaching around for her breast. That's the end of this, she thought. Any minute Shelley's parents would storm in and the earthquake would rumble, cracking apart their families and church.

Resigned to fate, Mary waited and waited, and waited. Nothing. When Shelley woke, Mary didn't say anything, wondering what exactly to tell.

"Good morning," Shelly said, laying on her girlfriend and sucking her breasts, then crawling up to kiss her mouth.

Both of them jumped when they heard a knock on the door.

"Breakfast!" Shelley's mum yelled. "Come on. School today! Not holidays yet!"

Shelley rolled off in a hurry, but luckily the door didn't open.

"Coming!" she yelled back, scrambling to find her uniform.

"Do you not have locks?" Mary looked at the door handle.

"No, not in this house. Are we really going to not wear underwear?" Shelley grinned cheekily.

"What do you think? Top or bottom?" Mary asked, with the image of Shelley's brother's silhouette eating at her bravery.

"Both."

"Hmm. White shirt," Mary frowned, wondering why Jorge hadn't sprung them yet. "Your family will notice. Our school shirts are so old they're see-through."

"Wear a cardigan till we're out the door."

"The boys at school will go nuts. Maxwell and Bud will go nuts."

"We won't be naked. It's not school rules that you have to wear a bra. That's not written anywhere."

"Well obviously! Who would even think about it?"

"Us! Come on."

Mary pulled out the spare set of clothes and put on just a shirt with a skirt.

"Holy moly, going to school with just two pieces of clothing," Shelley breathed.

"Four. Actually six if we count both shoes and socks. All of it would be counted if we played strip poker."

"You've done that?" Shelley's eyes widened.

"No," Mary giggled. "I'm just saying. And the cardigan."

They were teased by the family as they came out wearing their cardigans for breakfast. Mary looked at Shelly's brother wondering what was going on. When she went to brush her teeth after eating, he followed her down the hall into the bathroom.

"Well?" Mary whispered. "Why haven't you told?"

"I will," he simply said, smiling at the memory of her naked body. Jorge was three years older than his sister, he hadn't seen a high school girl naked since his graduation night.

"Please," Mary begged. "It was just a... moment. It's never happened before."

"You expect me to believe that the one time I saw you after having sex with my sister was the very first time you two did that?"

"It's the truth."

"Hmm."

"Please. It's nothing, we were just messing around. Please don't tell. It was a private thing just between us, it's not anyone else's business."

"I guess they'll decide whether it's their business."

"Oh please, please," Mary begged. She had come to terms with herself having sex with a guy and being lesbian, but the upheaval it would cause her family and community around her would be too much to bear. "Please let it go."

"I want a turn," the brother said.

Mary stared at him silently. Maxwell had tried to blackmail her, and that didn't go very well for him. She frowned angrily.

"I'm asking you nicely to let it go. Are you seriously suggesting that I need to have sex with you to keep it quiet? If you are, that will backfire on you big time."

"Oh yeah? Why is that?"

"If you say I need to have sex with you or you'll expose me and Shelley, I will tell them that was bullshit. You made it up to try and have sex with me yourself."

The brother pulled out his phone.

"I sent this off to my email already."

Mary's heart sank. The photos were taken before she woke up, and it was obvious by the way she was spooned in with Shelley that they weren't just accidentally together naked.

"What do you want?"

"I want a turn."

Mary took a deep breath.

"What makes you think I'd do a guy?"

"I suspect the story Maxwell said was true, right?. You got him into a lot of trouble but it was true. You did fuck that guy Bud."

Mary took a deep breath.

"Once. In and out," she said in quiet reply. She'd run out of clever ideas. Mary crossed her arms, feeling trapped.

"So, Shelley goes to grandma's for dinner on Mondays after school, and Mom and Dad go straight from work to meet her there. What you need to do is drop back here to pick up the things that you forgot before you go home. Luckily I will be home studying for my exam, so I can let you in. You will then get into this shower, right here, and I will come join you."

Mary took a deep breath.

"You just want a shower with me?" she clarified.

"Just? No," Jorge told her. "I want to fuck you in the shower."

Mary shivered. How did she end up like this?

"You can't cum in me. I'll get pregnant. I don't have protection."

"I believe you," Jorge smiled. He stepped in close and put his arms around Mary's waist. When he leaned in to kiss her lips, Mary was too lost to do anything other than kiss back. She didn't want to antagonize the guy, not until she had a plan for wriggling out of the mess she was in. And it was a mess, a big one. She could feel the size of his erection against her abdomen as their tongues danced with each other. She had never thought of Jorge as a mate, he was too old, but now compared to Wesley he was just a boy.

"I don't want you in me. Just a shower. I'll get naked, but that's all."

"I'm going to fuck you," Jorge said calmly, kissing her face and her ear and then down on her neck.

"I don't want to."

"It's my terms," he shrugged.

"I refuse."

"Okay. Fair enough. Good luck with the rest of your life."

With that, he turned and walked back down the hall and away to the kitchen.

"Shit," Mary swore, then yelled out, "Wait!"

Mary didn't bother with the excuse of having forgotten something, she simply said nothing to Shelley at all about going to her house again after school. Jorge opened the door and neither of them spoke other than Mary quipping, "Don't get me pregnant," as she passed him and walked down the hall to the bathroom. Jorge followed along behind.

Inside the bathroom, Mary undid her own shirt buttons. Jorge lifted his t-shirt up and off.

"No bra to school," he grinned as Mary pulled the shirt off her shoulders. "And all those hickeys. You are a slut."

Mary nodded. By any definition that was exactly what she had become.

"Do you mind?"

"Not when you've got tits like that."

Mary unbuttoned the side of her skirt as Jorge pulled his shorts and boxers off in one swoop. He wasn't shocked to see her hairless, having seen it clearly that morning, but Mary was looking at Jorge's massive erection with a mixture of fear and interest.

With both of them naked they stood apart awkwardly, eyeing off their new mate. With no other idea of how to start, they fell into a clinch. The kissing was more erotic and sensual than Mary expected from being blackmailed. She found herself kissing back just as passionately. It was hard not to get wet when the guy was so obviously into her. He gripped her breasts and squeezed her ass with care and tenderness. He didn't go straight for her pussy like Bud or Maxwell, or even Wesley. Mary was the first one to get carnal, gripping and tugging the huge burning erection between them. She knelt before him, gripping his cock and pulling it flat. Mary used her mouth to test him for size. He was fatter and longer than Wesley.

"Do you have any oil?" Mary stood and asked, kissing his mouth. "That's going to hurt."

"We can use shampoo," Jorge suggested.

"Really, that works?"

They stepped in and turned on the shower. Mary was surprised at how much Jorge wanted to kiss her. With all her body open to him, any grip of her breasts or finger up her cunt seemed to be periphery to the joy of having his tongue in her mouth. It seemed Jorge had feelings for Mary beyond just an opportunistic fuck. It got so Mary was the one that wanted his cock to hurry up and get into her vagina.

"Hey, I thought you wanted to fuck me?" she said into the kiss.

"I thought you didn't want," he returned.

"Really? You would let me off?"

"Mary, it's enough." he smiled, "Just being like this, with you, knowing that I could, it's enough. More than I could have dreamed. You being naked and kissing me... I love it. I don't want you to hate me more than you do. You've more than held up the deal. It's enough. You don't need to fuck me. I'll delete the photos."

"Hmm," Mary nodded and smiled. She turned around in his grip, reached between her legs, and pulled his massive cock down between them.

"You still can't get me pregnant, okay?" Mary groaned as she pushed her vagina down his erection, grinding it into her.

"Okay," Jorge promised, grinning from ear to ear.

It was the longest and most loving fuck of Mary's short career. All Jorge wanted to do was make Mary feel good, and by doing so, he made Mary feel good. What had started as blackmail had turned into bliss.

"What am I going to do with you now?" Mary said, laying on the warm tiles on her back as Jorge used his cock as a violin bow on her vaginal walls.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sleeping with your sister. And I have a boyfriend. And now you... doing this so nicely."

"You want to do it again?"

"You have to!" Mary sighed, "I couldn't see you again and not fuck you. Not now. Not after you've been so good."

"I can't believe you don't hate me."

"I did."

"But you don't now?"

"I don't now."

"You want to be my girlfriend?"

"I'm already someone's girlfriend! Remember, I didn't ask for this, you did."

"I know. So what... what do we do?"

"You fuck me again, later, another day. And meanwhile, we think about it, what to do."

"You still going to fuck that other guy?"

"Of course! He's my boyfriend! I'm not going to tell my boyfriend he can't do what you're doing right now."

"I guess," Jorge sighed. "Don't you feel bad, being a slut?"

Mary shrugged.

"You don't have to fuck me," she grinned, "If you think fucking a slut is bad for you."

"For this slut, I'll make an exception."

"Good," Mary smiled. "How much time do we have? Can we do it somewhere else, I'm completely waterlogged."

"Of course!"

Jorge smiled broadly at the ease at which Mary walked their house naked. She was enjoying the naughtiness of being naked and fucked in places that she had only known as a regular person doing regular things. The seat she sat on at the dinner table, the floor in front of the TV, standing at the oven where they baked cookies, and finally somewhere she had never been, in Jorge's bed.

"Alright, I'll reward you," Mary smiled at him as she sat on his cock on his bed. "You wanna cum, right? You've held off a long time."

"I need," Jorge conceded.

"Okay. Do it in me. Cum," Mary said, squeezing his cock with her vagina.

"Are you serious? You want me to get you pregnant?"

"You want to cum in me, right?" Mary said, reaching around to squeeze his balls. "You want me to go home with your cum in me. Go to school tomorrow with your cum still inside me when I sit in class, the only girl in the room with sperm swimming up inside her, hoping to make a baby."

The imagery mixed with the view of Mary leaning back with her shaved cunt and bruised tits, rolling her hips as she squeezed his nuts, drove Jorge to give in to what he knew was a ridiculous thing to do. He broke loose and rocketed his cum as deep into that beautiful young pussy as it could go.

"That's it," Mary moaned, sitting up straight and milking the semen from Jorge's cock. "Oh, god, I can feel you getting me pregnant."

Jorge could, too. He looked up in wonder at the body and the beauty he was ejaculating into.

"It feels good," Mary murmured quietly. "Your cock feels good. Your cum... oh, it feels good having it in there."

"Am I...," Jorge panted. "Am I the first guy to cum in you?"

"No," Mary admitted casually, then came down to rub her tits on his chest and kiss his mouth passionately. "Do you want to know? Do you want to hear about it, the fucks other guys had in my pussy?"

"You are a slut."

"Hmm. I never used to be. But I think I am now."

"You don't care?"

"I like that guys want to cum in me."

"Slut," Jorge repeated.

"You want to fuck this slut again next Monday after school?" Mary asked.

"Yes."

"Good."

Both of them took their time getting dressed and parting. Jorge had been smitten with Mary long before he found a way to coerce her into his shower. And Mary was finding it hard to resist being charmed by his obvious delight in the chance to bed her again, and again. The one thing she worried about Jorge was that one day his tolerance for her sleeping with other boys or his sister would run dry - and probably soon. Right then, he was okay to share, but for how long? At eighteen and having just turned her sexuality dial from zero to 'on', having a possessive boyfriend would be bad timing.

Mary didn't tell Shelley she had now had sex with both her and her brother, even after they spent Tuesday lunchtime in the out-of-order wheelchair toilet at school. She did tell Wesley, though. She was at Wesley's place after school Wednesday, explaining her plight.

"So... you don't wear a bra under that shirt anymore to school?" he said, undoing her uniform enough to hold her bare breasts.

"Hmm. It's a... new way of going to school."

"Or pants?"

"No. Not this week."

"And Shelley's your girlfriend?"

"Yes... but yours too. She'll let you have sex with her now I've taken her virginity."

"But you have to have sex with her brother?"

"Had to. Don't have to anymore though, I don't think he'd show those photos now. "

"But you're going to fuck him again?"

"Hmm, I promised," Mary blushed.

"You have a date with him for next Monday again?"

"Yes," she sighed.

"But Shelley doesn't know you are letting her brother blackmail you?"

"She doesn't need to know. And it's not blackmail anymore."

"Did he know you're unprotected when he came in you?"

"Yes."

"But you went to the school doctor today?"

"Yes."

"For another morning-after pill?"

"I couldn't go back to Shelley's doctor, she would have killed me for needing it so quickly again."

"You were probably still safe," Wesley mused. "From the first pill."

"Well, anyway, she made me take an IUD consultation tomorrow."

"If it's a school doctor, doesn't she have to tell your parents?"

"No. Only if I'm under eighteen."

"I wonder how many times the school doctor has had to rescue girls from pregnancies? Probably the main reason to have one there?" Wesley asked.

"I didn't ask," Mary deadpanned.

"But you're getting an IUD, this time tomorrow I might be able to cum freely in you?" Wesley asked, twitching his cock inside Mary such that she could feel the movement in her vagina.

"You and everyone else," Mary sighed, rubbing her bare breasts against his skin.

"So you are ready to fuck my friends if they come over?"

"I guess so," she sighed. "I've already turned into the biggest slut in Church. Why not the whole town."

Wesley smiled up at her as Mary rolled her hips on his pelvis.

"Stop labeling yourself.

"It's okay," Mary said honestly. "I may not always be in this mood. Better to experience things when I have the chance."

"So... I'll tell the guys Friday afternoon, after school? Gangbang, yeah? You'll let them all take a turn?"

"I guess so, yes," Mary said, kissing his lips as she rolled her pelvis, grinding his cock inside her. "What do we do about Shelley?"

12