Mary's Girlfriend's House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not Friday night," Wesley advised. "It will be too full on. Perhaps we two can undress her privately on Saturday."

"Hmm," Mary smiled, "You think I'll be too sore Saturday, so you can use Shelley for sex instead?"

"No! But... it's a good idea."

Mary spent as long as she dared at Wesley's before going home. Being naked and touched and kissed and fucked and cum on and in was a delicious new hobby. Mary couldn't see a path back. She couldn't see how she could ever live piously again.

At home her mother had started noticing things -- like why was she wearing a cardigan in the heat, and why was there not as much underwear in the wash, and why was she suddenly spending so much time "at Shelley's". Mary was relieved that her folks and Shelley's were not close, despite being part of the same church; Mary wasn't at Shelley's as much as they thought. And how to explain the cardigan was hiding the color of her bra-less nipples through the white school skirt? And there was less underwear in the wash because she now went to school with the breeze flowing freely over her bare ass and shaved pussy. Mary wanted to ask if her mother ever had a time like it? Did all women, even the most proper Christians have moments in their life when they just wanted to be sexual. If she did, then maybe one day there would be a way back for Mary, too. But Mary didn't ask, what was the point? Even if she did, her mother was unlikely to admit it. Mary resolved to rub a clean pair of panties through her pussy each evening, and a bra under her arms to get them smelling as if they had been worn, and put them in the washing basket.

One of the teachers had noticed a change as well. Mr. Thome, her science teacher kept her back after class Thursday to ask if everything was okay?

"Why?" Mary said as nicely as she could. Mr. Thome was a nice middle-aged guy, not the sort to act moody with. He was fit but not very handsome. Mary knew nothing about him as a person, just as her science teacher for the year.

"You seem to be wearing less... than before."

"None of my uniform is missing," Mary said politely.

"Hmm, yes, it's what's missing under the uniform that is concerning. Are you okay, is everything okay? It's a change for you."

He really was being sweet, not creepy or nasty.

"It is a change," Mary conceded. "But I'm happy. There's nothing to worry about. I feel like I'm growing up."

"Okay, that's good. But not naively, I hope."

"What do you mean?"

"The shirt... your top... it's obvious. I know you know I can see your nipples and the shape of your breasts, but... are you purposely showing that you are shaved between your legs under that skirt, or is that accidental? Either way, it's a problem, I think."

Mary blushed crimson. It was obviously an accident, she hadn't meant her teachers to see she had no pants on.

"Okay, so I'm not meant to know?" Mr. Thome deduced.

"I'm sorry," Mary blushed fiercely.

"It's okay," Mr. Thome said calmly. "It's part of learning. Some advice?"

Mary nodded okay.

"Bring a tissue. Twice this week I had to wipe your stool down before the next class came in. Crude guys call it a snail trail. You need to tidy that up discretely when you leave your seat, okay?"

"Okay," Mary nodded sheepishly.

"And you need to be more conscious about reaching over the lab desk, or up to the shelves, or down into your bag. I've seen your pussy a half-dozen times this week. I thought maybe you knew. But if you didn't, then you need to learn to be more careful if you choose to leave your pants off under such a short skirt."

Mary blushed and nodded. For an awkward time, they stood in the classroom saying nothing, Mr. Thome clearly pondering his next step.

Reaching out for Mary's hand, he led her silently into the office beside the classroom and shut the door. Putting a chair in front of the desk, he sat on it and beckoned Mary to stand in front of him. Frozen to the spot, Mary watched him undo the button and zip on her skirt, and let it drift down her legs to the floor.

"Oh my god," Mary gasped as his hands went onto her bare ass and he pulled Mary's slit to his face. He shuffled his body down and brought Mary down to sit on his face with just her shirt on, his tongue deep up her hole. When he reached up to undo her shirt buttons, Mary shook her head but said nothing and stopped nothing. With her front all open, he gripped both breasts as he sucked her cunt.

"Oh god, this is so wrong," Mary squirmed, juices flowing from her into her teacher's mouth. It was so wrong that she could feel herself tingling. Reaching behind she struggled to undo her teacher's pants but finally got his hard cock free. Lifting and turning, Mary threw her shirt completely off and took his cock in her hand and mouth as she sat her pussy back down on Mr. Thome's face. The three minutes that Mary sucked fiercely up and down her teacher's cock as he tongued her pussy and clit while sticking a finger deep in her ass, was the most thrilling sex Mary ever had. What they were doing was so wrong, so taboo, that she had to have her mouth pried off his cock, even after he had cum and was shrinking.

"Don't stop. Make me cum," Mary begged, pulling his hand between her legs. Mr. Thome struck two fingers in deep and started frigging the naked girl on her back on his office floor, as she licked drips of his cum from around her mouth.

"You better cum quietly," he whispered and Mary nodded. It didn't take long, she was so worked up and with two free hands working her pussy, clit, and ass, Mary covered her mouth with her arm and screamed into it for a full minute as that experienced guy made her orgasm run and run.

"Holy shit," she groaned after finishing, looking down at where his hand was still up her body. "If we got caught we would both be kicked out."

"I know. But... fuck. Watching your body all week... I had to..."

"Tomorrow," Mary panted. "I'm getting an IUD put in tonight. Tomorrow you can cum in me. Down there."

"Okay."

So at lunchtime the following day dozens and dozens of students walked past the windows of the science office not knowing that Mary's face was pressed into the closed blind just there, on the other side. She was naked. Her Science teacher was standing behind her viciously nailing her bareback against the window. Both of them could see the shadows of all the people passing by, all the noise of the busy schoolyard as Mary had her naked body pummeled by cock, her tits rocking from the pounding in her cunt. Guessing that it would be the last time he ever got inside such a beautiful and young woman, the teacher made it last. He used his cock and hands to make Mary scream her appreciation at the wave of spasms he forced from her pussy.

When Mr. Thome finally relinquished, when he finally lost his sperm deep in the vagina of his gorgeous naked student, she fell exhausted down onto her hands and knees, his cum dripping out of her onto his office floor.

"Fuck, you're a good fuck," Mr. Thome panted, wiping his cock with tissue from his desk.

"So are you," Mary said back, breathing heavily. She picked herself slowly up and walked naked back out to the classroom to where Mr. Thome had undressed her and left her clothes. If anyone had pressed up against the reflecting window they would have seen Mary naked, in a final clinch at her desk with her teacher before pulling on just a shirt and skirt, then shoes and socks before dizzily drifting off toward her after-lunch classes, semen falling out of her drip by drip as she went.

Mary could only hope that when she arrived at Wesley's place in a short while that he didn't notice she'd been so recently fucked, and that her pussy would hold up for what would be a long, hard day spent testing the effectiveness of her new IUD.

(Next installment "Mary's heavy workload" will be submitted for approval early March 2024)

12