All Comments on 'Mary's Innocent Passion'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 85 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story. A couple errors here and there but nothing that cant be easily looked over. And personally i wish you would have gone a little more into Mary's actions and thoughts, like why she went to Evey's braless.

Over all simply amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

A lovely story of happiness after such evil. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant!!

A truly wonderful story. You are a very talented writer. I really hope you choose to write more lesbian stories in the near future. Not many men have the talent or confidence to write about two women together as you have. One ever so small criticism if you’ll indulge me? I hate it when men refer to women’s breasts as ‘titties’. Tits is fine, but titties just makes me think of bad 70’s porn! 😏 Much love and many thanks.

InPennyInPoundInPennyInPoundover 5 years ago
Wow.

This is utterly brilliant. Nothing I can say that hasn't already been said.

Utterly. Brilliant.

I sincerely hope you will write more lesbian stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

I've always loved "escaped from cult" stories, especially ones ending in finding true love and beating the living shit out of the abusive cult leader. I also love stories involving young mothers finding love, and her children being actual characters rather than just cute little set dressing to add emotion to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unbelievably Awesome

Seriously one of the best I have ever read here. You are an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Top short story tellers.

I am in awe at the quality of the people who write for Literotica, three cheers from me!

1994lesbian1994lesbianover 5 years ago
😍

Please excuse my language, but, Fucking Amazing. 😍😍

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
AMAZING ........

No doubt some will have thoughts along the lines of "read similar", "usual rich girl, poor girl type story".

Maybe so in their opinion, however this one had a well thought out backstory, all the way from the fishing loving Grandfather to the religious cult nutcases.

Congratulations on a thoughtful and well presented story.

Looking forward to many many more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Overall excellent story with a lot of little problems

Like driver's licenses, car registration, the fact that Georgia Democrats gave up on the party in 2003 when Sonny Perdue was elected Governor and Chambliss went to the Senate.

Never the less Mary is a sweet heart, love is love, and this is a good love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellently written

A wonderfully written piece of work

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

Sometimes in tragedy we find our life's purpose - (Robert Brault.) I felt this was the lesson and inspiration I was suppose to get from this story. Clearly you see what Love is and what it's not. It saddens me to know, even today, people all over the world are victims to pedophiles and abusers of minds, bodies and souls, who commit vulgarities posing as "religious" zealots. Please if you know of someone or suspect someone being abuse please report it or reach out safely (to protect them and yourself). Thank you in advance for helping. Great job Glaze72

RastanuraRastanuraover 5 years ago
Georgia

They may call themselves Republicans now, but it's still the same old deep south conservatives. Great story! I just hope it's not from experience.

rml65rml65over 5 years ago
Outstanding!!!

This story was well worth the reading! Hope you continue to write more like this! Thanks for sharing with us all!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 5 years ago

Absolutely wonderful.

Slurpy29Slurpy29over 5 years ago
Brilliant

Definitely worth stars! Love your writing and story telling skills.

YourLinkYourLinkover 5 years ago
Fabulous story!

A wonderful and well told story of romance and redemption. Thank you so very much.

bi_cyclerbi_cyclerover 5 years ago
Well written

Great character and plot development. It's nice to read a story that doesn't race to the sex scenes. When you finally took us there we liked these two women and wanted their union to be special. Well done.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
Excellent story!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, the plot was well thought out, the characters were well developed, and the story was enjoyable all around. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So. Good!

So very, VERY good!!!

xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mortimer Snodgrass

Well that’s a doozy!

This is not my usual genre, but I loved your story. It’s well-written and fun. Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing it.

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
A senior moment

Dammit! I'm getting old! I read this story late one night when it was first published and I meant to come back the next day and comment. And then I forgot about it. A senior moment perhaps? A good friend of mine wrote to me recently and said they're not senior moments, they're intellectual overloads (I'll drink to that!). Anyway, Glaze, a great story, one for you to be proud of. I've never been able to understand how otherwise intelligent people can be drawn into these crazy religious cults but there we are: different strokes. Without doubt a five-star story.

Glaze72Glaze72over 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thanks to all who voted and commented and made this story a winner! I really appreciate it.

If you are interested in more of my stories, you can find them by searching under my pen name, Alana Church. I can be found on Smashwords, Amazon, and elsewhere.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved it!!

came for a quick read but i was so compelled that i had to stay and finish it. super well done.

stewartwenstewartwenover 5 years ago
Fabulous story.............................

so well written, the plot was strong as well. One of the best I have read here. Once again, thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Had to hunt for a problem.

This story was so close to perfection that I couldn't resist rereading to find something.

Timing, flow, characters, plot, ...

Really great!!!

What I found:

" Debbie had to sit on several copies of the Encyclopedia Britannica."

I'm sure you meant volumes, unless Evie had sold encyclopedias and or had bought multiples to have several copies laying around. ;-)

Thanks and Happy Holidays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
First lesbian story I've ever read

As my title says, I've never read a lesbian tale before and I was impressed. No, it wasn't the sexual description that struck me, but the authenticity (could have been a man/woman affair) and the gentleness and loving aspects.

I was actually hoping for more of a climax, ie, perhaps a man-hunt to bring Brother Eziekiel to justice. This ending was sort of rushed (not unrealistic - but rushed).

As someone else already stated - your attention to detail is wonderful (again - Debbie sitting on the encyclopedia Brittanicas).

Good luck on bigger works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely beautiful!

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
Romance done right.

Great couple, great kids, great story. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Genius writing started reading and was hooked

thank you

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
That story was fantastic

Congratulations on the contest win. Thank you and have a Happy New Year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Facts are accurate and drama is actually really good

Holy shit this story is actually really good and majority of the information and facts is accurate

It’s nice because it doesn’t include just the sex scenes and is actually like a romance

11/10 rating (for real)

Avidreader3142Avidreader3142over 5 years ago
Sooo Good !

Just got so wrapped up in this story from the first lines; so glad everything turned out Ok for them and the children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent writing

This is an excellent piece of fiction, well constructed with a very good story to tell without being overly erotic, though the erotic portions were very good and very descriptive as only a woman could write them. I would love to read more by this author. My wife is an author as well with love scenes scattered throughout her novels.

I must recommend that she read this story. Well done Glaze72!!!

TSreaderTSreaderover 5 years ago
Wow!

I love a great love story! You handled a touchy subject well... Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
morning nature call

First of all, wonderful writing and story. One of the flaws that happens with so many stories is forgetting the full bladders after a night of sleep. Pressing around in the genital areas of both men and women are horribly uncomfortable in the morning before visiting the bathroom. The early morning lovemaking was grand were it not for them having to relieve themselves.

MylipstoyoursMylipstoyoursover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely loved it - the plot - the character development - it gripped me from the very start - the only complaint I've got is that it came to an end!

phlxxlphlxxlabout 5 years ago
Sigh!

It's sooooo romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

That was a wonderful story,, romance, tears, love. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just superb

A great story well written and truly erotic. A satisfying few hours spent in the company of two believable characters.

Charlie3pgCharlie3pgalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

Tears in my eyes for the last page and had to re-read it ! Fabulous story !!

GymmyeGymmyealmost 5 years ago
Great LOVE Story

I have no idea of how I was presented this story to read. I do NOT read "Lesbian Porn" !!!

But there I was reading and I couldn't put it down (okay, it's not a book - give me some latitude) until I finished it. It is a touching, sensitive, love story that again points out the long history of "man" needing to prove his superiority over women. I loved this story - yes, it needed better proofreading & editing, but that still can't take away from the fact that it was a well developed, touching story. It's hard to believe the author is a male!

Just for the record, I'm ugliest 74 year old MTF crossdresser you'll never see!

No, I don't read lesbian porn, I really don't !!

silverace1silverace1over 4 years ago
Thanks!!

My thanks for a beautiful story! It was well-crafted and a pleasure to read; it warmed the romantic heart of this old reprobate (76)!

Felaheen_08Felaheen_08over 4 years ago
Fantatic!

Wonderful story, thank you for crafing two incredible heroines and great supporting characters. Beautiful story!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Fantastic story!

I just had to swing by and give this one another read. It still holds up very well, even after reading it several times. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Glaze72Glaze72about 4 years agoAuthor
If you liked this stoy of lesbian romance...

You can find it on my personal website, along with a lot more, at www.alanachurch.com!

orestes08orestes08about 4 years ago
Small note on the politics

This is a really good story, I gave it 5 stars and favorited it so I could come back to it again. That being said, the whole thing about Southern politics is so far off the mark, it throws me out of the story every time. The last of the old money Southern Democrats stopped voting Democrat after the Civil Rights act of 1964. Oh sure, there were a few Congresmen and Senators who didn’t join the Republican Party and stayed in office, but in the last 50 years, Georgia has voted for a Democrat for President 3 out of 12 times, and 2 of those times were for Jimmy Carter who was a Georgia native. None of the old money southerners are voting for Democrats who support gay marriage.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowleralmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

I have read this story a few times and the love of two women who met by chance and will there be more to come on this story with the girls and there wedding and honeymoon so we can read how they all live in the end and whether Evey's parents become involved with the two girls. brilliantly written thank you. xx

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 4 years ago

Wow .. that was such an amazing story. You are a truly talented writer !! Than you so much .. I couldn’t stop reading and now it’s midnight !! I have no more words .. but I have tears in my eyes .. I love happy endings and true love ... ❤️ ... I can’t wait to see what else you have written !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just a minor point

Great story; of the good ones, it seems too few are written about women not well too well off and having to struggle just to keep a roof over their head, etc., with time & opportunity for a love life just not an option.

Minor point; in the police station, it's Captain Williamson then changes to Chief Williamson. Captain would likely be right for the senior officer on duty on a holiday...

MrtoufMrtoufalmost 4 years ago

There's a problem with this story. Literotica won't let me give it more than five stars. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Accidental Four Star

I tried to give this story five stars but just as I was doing so that cat walked across the keyboard and it ended up as four stars. It should be ten stars, twenty stars or even more. Very well written, great plot and character development. If every story was as good as this one I would be on the internet constantly. Thanks for such a compassionate and emotional story. SUPERB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

I hate finishing a story that feels so real. Your characters were so well formed, believable and lovable that I will miss them like lost friends.

I found your work a few days ago and I’m loosing a lot of sleep devouring your beautiful tales.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

Wow just wow. The way you build up the caracters, the nice and easy, get to know each other type of story. I just loved it.. So sad to see it end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Des Moines Pride

This is amazing and as another Des Moines Resident, im psyched to see it featured here! Please make a longer version, this could be a great novel! Focusing on the family aspect and the survivor aspect, not just the hot sex( which is great and I could use more of)

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Blazing, passionate, touching, tender, and with a happy ending. Thank you so much for sharing.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94over 3 years ago

Wonderfully written with a very compelling story. I would gladly read more like this. Thanks for sharing. Not all of us survive trauma with such strength but the truly brave ones that do inspire others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Natural Justice

A wonderful story, beautifully told and with a great ending. I can't think of anything better to say about this beautiful story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the fact you added the addition of fried turkey. It really helped bring an authentic feeling. If you ever do a rewrite please edit the tax stuff. You can't electronically file an amended return. That was honestly the only thing I'd change.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautiful.. something I can never have...

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 3 years ago

Reading other comments, all I can add is WOW!!! Keep it up.

Mike9947Mike9947over 2 years ago

You are a brilliant story teller

Thank you

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Completely outstanding, I’d have liked to have seen an epilogue with all the rapist “brothers” getting taken down by the Feds, then Becca and Debbie happily at school enjoying a normal life, finally Evie & Mary happily married, just a suggestion tho! 😉

Thanks for writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Ballsover 2 years ago

The best of your stories are those that almost make me skip the sex parts cause I can't wait to follow the characters on their way. And the way you tell their stories, sketches of reality, not afraid to mention that abuse and injustice exist, the sympathy you have for your protagonists and the dignity you let them have.

Ah, forget that superlative, other stories are the best for other reasons. I simply enjoy the love you put into your stories.

The story line is a bit Hollywood towards the end, the most romantic moment and then the enemy pounds at the door, heroic fight and then the cavallery comes.

Thanks for writing and sharing your stories.

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

Five stars is not enough. I think I read every word. I usually skip over the little bits, but not this story. This seemed so real, it’s as if it came from a memory. I felt so sad and proud of Mary, I couldn’t stop reading. I have to see what else you’ve written. I know I will not be disappointed. Thanks for sharing this.

nogravynogravyabout 2 years ago

Magnificent! How can you go wrong with a story that is both sensual and romantic, fantastically well-characterized, and has a logical and exciting plot? One of the best things I've read on the site for a long time. Five Stars for me...

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

I was living that story, amazing writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Well written.

LrtikagraphLrtikagraphalmost 2 years ago

This is a stunning story from a superb writer. As good as it gets.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

A grand story carefully orchestrated to create a magnificent happy ending.

I don't generally like characters starting off with unbelievable hardships because they always feel artificial, just to get an ending. But this one pulled it off without feeling artificial.

And from a male writer to boot! Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! This is the second time I've read it. Loved it even more than the first time. As others have mentioned, "Superb writer"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Even if there had been no sex I would have enjoyed the story. This is only the second story of yours I have read and I have enjoyed them both.Thank you....

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Great story, wonder what happened when the compound was raided? Did she make up with her mom? By the way unemployment taxes are paid by the employer not employee. I work for unemployment

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

Great story! Really enjoyed it! And the finailly was brilliant!

Anymore to their story?

More like this please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Touching. The characters are real. The plot is well done. But again, it's a very touching story.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Back to read again. One of the true great reads.

PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

Just read this again, it’s a cracking read from start to finish, we fall in love with the characters and you pace it almost perfectly, but I’d have liked an epilogue detailing Evey and Mary’s happy ever after, as well as a suitably miserable ending for the adherents of the vile cult (including her parents!).

Thanks for writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz.

UncertainTUncertainT8 months ago

This story stands out as one that is worthy of rereading. Absolute classic.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's appalling that this story could absolutely be true. It's been repeated over and over and is happening even now. David Koresh is a well known example. Thanks for tackling this subject.

LMJ

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Beautiful, a story worth reading and so true to life

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brilliant story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Moments of brilliance.

FlynDutchmanFlynDutchmanabout 2 months ago

Thanks for a lovely evening and Day reading a wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...